EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » is there any anthropological evidence of black Phoenicians ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: is there any anthropological evidence of black Phoenicians ?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i notice some people claim Phoenicians were black but is there any anthropology to back up this claim?
Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question, click here to endeavor

-

Reconstruction of Phoenician from Achziv, Israel

http://bioanthropology.huji.ac.il/publications.asp

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4906

-

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4907

-

KhM 3896c
TILE; NEW KINGDOM

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4908

quote:

The Phoenician civilization flourished along the eastern coastlines of the Mediterranean Sea (the present-day coasts of Syria, Lebanon, and northern Israel) from approximately 2000 BC to 500 BC

"The Phoenicians likely referred to themselves as Canaanites."

The ancient Greeks were the originators of the term “Phoenicia,” which derives from an ancient Greek word (phoinikes) for the color purple.

http://www.accessscience.com/content/phoenicians/BR0220141
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ish Gebor
is there any negroid skulls dating from 2000 BC to 500 BC from present day lebanon?

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Phoenician" is a generalized term WE use to identify the ORIGINAL people of the EASTERN Mediterranean coastal area, AFTER they were forced into the northern part of same, by new migrants like the Hebrews. They called themselves by their CITY name, just like the Greeks.

There are seven pages (with artifacts) in the "Canaan" section here:

http://realhistoryww.com./

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
this can be only confirmed if you can show me negroid skulls in Lebanon that date to 2000 bce to 500 bce
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
this can be only confirmed if you can show me negroid skulls in Lebanon that date to 2000 bce to 500 bce

You are obviously a pink assed little high schooler with a delusional sense of self. Nobody needs to prove anything to you little boy. If you want information, ask for it, humbly and respectfully. As to skulls, where is YOUR White skulls?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
To those actually interested in the answer to the question:

The Phoenician's are a group that All albinos fear to loose, because it causes their bogus histories to unravel.

The Albinos and Mulattoes of Syria and Lebanon claim their heritage. As do the Khazar Turks in Israel, so they allow next to nothing in the way of modern research to escape to the rest of the world, (similar to what the mulatto Turks of Egypt do).

That is also why questioner was so confident that skulls could not be produced.

However, work was done before the Khazar Turks shut it off to the world.

Follow this link

And this one too

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

The story of Hannibal:

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Canaan/Hannibal.htm

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
i already know about carthage and Hannibal being black
this can be proven

but what about Phoenicia
do you have any skull remains from lebanon that are negroid dating back to 2000 bce to 500 bce

this is a honest question i don't mean to offend

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] i already know about carthage and Hannibal being black
this can be proven

what's the proof of that?

Carthage was founded by Phoenicians, yet you are looking for evidence of black Phoenicians

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
i already know about carthage and Hannibal being black
this can be proven

but what about Phoenicia
do you have any skull remains from lebanon that are negroid dating back to 2000 bce to 500 bce

quote:
the Khazar Turks in Israel, allow next to nothing in the way of modern research to escape to the rest of the world, (similar to what the mulatto Turks of Egypt do).
Which part of the above didn't you understand?

Anyway, I can't figure a way to make it any simpler: Oh I know, ask lioness. Yes, she will simply lie, but it will be a very simple lie.

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Mrs lioness
bertholon and chantre both mentioned negroid skulls in carthage
so you cant deny the negro presence in Carthage

and the coin mike showed depicts Hannibal himself who is clearly a negro

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
this is a honest question i don't mean to offend [/qb][/QUOTE]
quote:
the Khazar Turks in Israel, allow next to nothing in the way of modern research to escape to the rest of the world, (similar to what the mulatto Turks of Egypt do).
do you have proof of this?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carthage was NOT “founded” by Phoenicians. It is a BS story made up by Europeans. Carthagians were built by indigenous Africans. These people of the ancient Levant, Carthage, Sardinia nad Estuscia aer from the same genetic and cultural stock. So they “appear’ similar. As Sergi, Coon and others pointed out through Anthropology, The original peoples of North Africa, Levant and areas of Southern Europe all came from the same “stock” start about 5000BC. All originating in Great Lakes Africa.

The genetic evidence emerging is now confirming these Anthroplogist were correct. Why? As Eva Fernanadez et al point out through aDNA. The vast majority current population of the Levant are NOT indigenous to the area.

[

QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
[QB] i already know about carthage and Hannibal being black
this can be proven

what's the proof of that?

Carthage was founded by Phoenicians, yet you are looking for evidence of black Phoenicians
[/QUOTE]
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
xyyman thank you for joining us

do you know any skull remains from lebanon that are negroid dating back to 2000 bce to 500 bce

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
do you have proof of this?

This is your last question, you are definitely getting on my nerves with your inane questions. Which I answer, only because there might really be people that dumb.

If the rest of the scientific community is busy trying to catalog the genetic and artifactual history of their countries, and the Khazar Turks who call themselves Jews produce nothing of the kind. Then it is safe to conclude that they do not want to divulge what they have discovered.

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
i ask the questions so i can separate fact from theory

i want documentation that supports your claim not conjectures

--------------------
Questions expose liars

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not joining because the question is infantile and a red herring as Mike pointed out. I am talking to the Lioness and his BS.

TP is a resident expert of skull types. take the lead from her/him. Tp can share inormation about the Natuffuians and such.

As for aDNA/DNA the original people of the Levant are best represented by the Bedoiuns. That is why they are included in ALL genetic studies of the area.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Negroids are found all over the world. From Australia,, Melenesia, India and even some American Tribes etc. But are they African?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
how can i find and contact "TP"

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I am not joining because the question is infantile and a red herring as Mike pointed out. I am talking to the Lioness and his BS.

TP is a resident expert of skull types. take the lead from her/him. Tp can share inormation about the Natuffuians and such.

As for aDNA/DNA the original people of the Levant are best represented by the Bedoiuns. That is why they are included in ALL genetic studies of the area.

xyyman - It seems extreme to make such blanket statements about North African history.

I personally prefer more nuanced history like this:

From RH: "As Carthaginian power grew, its impact on the indigenous population increased dramatically. Berber civilization was already at a stage in which agriculture, manufacturing, trade, and political organization supported several states. Trade links between Carthage and the Berbers in the interior grew, but territorial expansion also resulted in the enslavement or military recruitment of some Berbers and in the extraction of tribute from others. By the early fourth century B.C., Berbers formed the single largest element of the Carthaginian army. In the Revolt of the Mercenaries, Berber soldiers rebelled from 241 to 238 B.C. after being unpaid following the defeat of Carthage in the First Punic War. They succeeded in obtaining control of much of Carthage's North African territory, and they minted coins bearing the name Libyan, used in Greek to describe natives of North Africa. The Carthaginian state declined because of successive defeats by the Romans in the Punic Wars."

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/North_Africa/North_African_History.htm

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
The questions reminded me about a discussion I had(on ESR) with a poster on Ronaldo the Portuguese soccer player. This poster was hot and heavy about Ronaldo being white. At the time I was doing a piece on the Berbers of North Africa and their characteristic “features”. I have an idea, now, what a Berber look like. So I stated that Ronaldo looked like he has some Berber feature. I was ignorant on Ronaldo’s background at the time. Of course the poster thought I was nutzz. With A few google search I was proven right as usual. I wasn’t aware at the time he was labeled Nigz by some Europeans. That idiot poster could have done the same. Dogma!!!! Anyway, that is why I only debate my equals all others I teach. A few days ago while channel surfing I saw a piece on Ronaldo’s mother. She was a pale as any white European woman but carried the unmistakable trait of what I recognize as Berber. So the question is ..is she black, Negroid, African, European or all of the above. I saw what Sergi saw in these people.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Mike. I exam the physical evidence first like, archeology, anthroplogy, genetics etc . I don't rely on books written by liars. I can''t read or translate the original text. So, where does that leave me? Believe a Liar? Not if I have other evidence.

--------------------

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
"Phoenician" is a generalized term WE use to identify the ORIGINAL people of the EASTERN Mediterranean coastal area, AFTER they were forced into the northern part of same, by new migrants like the Hebrews. They called themselves by their CITY name, just like the Greeks.

There are seven pages (with artifacts) in the "Canaan" section here:

http://realhistoryww.com./

Mike is 100% correct here. To be honest, from what I've read this seems to have been known for well over 100 years now. If anybody is trying to say otherwise they are history quacks with an agenda.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
BTW – Ronaldo mother is an indigene of the African Azores. She probably carries mtDNA L3.

--------------------

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Does anyone here know if there is any negroid skulls dating from 2000 BC to 500 BC from present day lebanon?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
[Looks like indigene Africans having a dispute about territory. Ala AE and “Nubians”? There is no genetic evidence that “Phoenicians” occupied Africa unless they are one and the same people. They left no genetic trait. Same for the “Greeks”. There is no genetic evidence of Greeks dominating Africa unless the Greeks had an African substrate. Ala Africans fighting amongst themselves.

quote:
:

From RH: "As Carthaginian power grew, its impact on the indigenous population increased dramatically. Berber civilization was already at a stage in which agriculture, manufacturing, trade, and political organization supported several states. Trade links between Carthage and the Berbers in the interior grew, but territorial expansion also resulted in the enslavement or military recruitment of some Berbers and in the extraction of tribute from others. By the early fourth century B.C., Berbers formed the single largest element of the Carthaginian army. In the Revolt of the Mercenaries, Berber soldiers rebelled from 241 to 238 B.C. after being unpaid following the defeat of Carthage in the First Punic War. They succeeded in obtaining control of much of Carthage's North African territory, and they minted coins bearing the name Libyan, used in Greek to describe natives of North Africa. The Carthaginian state declined because of successive defeats by the Romans in the Punic Wars."

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/North_Africa/North_African_History.htm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Looks like indigene Africans having a dispute about territory. Ala AE and “Nubians”? There is no genetic evidence that “Phoenicians” occupied Africa unless they are one and the same people. They left no genetic trait. Same for the “Greeks”. There is no genetic evidence of Greeks dominating Africa unless the Greeks had an African substrate. Ala Africans fighting amongst themselves.

There is no doubt of that, and I do not argue anything to the contrary.
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Does anyone here know if there is any negroid skulls dating from 2000 BC to 500 BC from present day lebanon?

You're purposely being stupid aren't you? You can't use a poorly constructed classification of a group of people to determine that it surely defines them as a whole. Do ALL blacks have "negroe" skulls? Are all blacks "negroes"? To be black does one need "negroe" features? This is completely moronic scientific construction when you look at it for what it is. You ask for skulls, but what can that proove by itself? You guys always ask for this ambigious mess but you run from artifacts like paintings and documentation of descriptions.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
im asking a very simple question

Does anyone here know if there is any negroid skulls dating from 2000 BC to 500 BC from present day Lebanon?

i just want a answer to this question

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^It's best to ignore this fool.
This is obviously a moronic version of the child's question: "Are We There Yet?".

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
mike111 i can see you don't have the answer to my question

--------------------
Questions expose liars

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
As posted by TP. re-post

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Good question, click here to endeavor

-

Reconstruction of Phoenician from Achziv, Israel

http://bioanthropology.huji.ac.il/publications.asp

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4906

-

KhM 3896b

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4907

-

KhM 3896c
TILE; NEW KINGDOM

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4908

quote:

The Phoenician civilization flourished along the eastern coastlines of the Mediterranean Sea (the present-day coasts of Syria, Lebanon, and northern Israel) from approximately 2000 BC to 500 BC

"The Phoenicians likely referred to themselves as Canaanites."

The ancient Greeks were the originators of the term “Phoenicia,” which derives from an ancient Greek word (phoinikes) for the color purple.

http://www.accessscience.com/content/phoenicians/BR0220141

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
xyyman
is Ish Gebor "TP"?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Carthagians were built by indigenous Africans. These people of the ancient Levant,

The Levant is not in Africa. let us know when you say something that makes sense
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Mrs lioness
bertholon and chantre both mentioned negroid skulls in carthage
so you cant deny the negro presence in Carthage

the coin mike showed depicts Hannibal himself who is clearly a negro [/QB]

The Phoencians of what is now Lebanon founded Carthage. There they encountered North Africans.

quote:

the coin mike showed depicts Hannibal

Why are you saying the coin Mike showed depicts Hannibal ?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
the lioness
Asia is not in Europe
so whats your point?

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
[/QUOTE]Why are you saying the coin Mike showed depicts Hannibal ? [/QB][/QUOTE]

because it was found near trasimene where Hannibal had his famous battle

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'll always amaze me how Lebanon, Palestine/Israel, Gaza, and Sinai are on the African Plate yet not in Africa.

Negro is an obnoxious term. Genetics confirm
Central/west African-like autosomes in biblical
era Levant as discussed here on ES a year or
so ago. Moorjani2011 Price2009

Lachish provides a snapshot of a very narrow
time and site skull set (see Risdon and Keita).

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Why are you saying the coin Mike showed depicts Hannibal ? [/QUOTE]

because it was found near trasimene where Hannibal had his famous battle [/QB][/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean the man depicted on the coin is Hannibal

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
That doesn't mean its not Hannibal either

you asked me why and i gave you the answer

unless you can prove that's not hannibal then i dont want to hear it

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
That doesn't mean its not Hannibal either

you asked me why and i gave you the answer

unless you can prove that's not hannibal then i dont want to hear it

If threre is a coin depicting an unknown person or god why are you asking me to try to prove that it is not a particular person ?

That's like if you found and old chest and it was locked and you say to me "there's gold coins in that chest" and I say "how do you know that?"
-and you say "prove that there's not gold coins in the chest"
So if I can't prove that there's no gold coins in the chest you say that's proof that there are

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
if "trasimene" was "X mark the spot" on a treasure map and if a treasure map said there was "gold" near "x mark the spot" then i will assume that there is "gold" in the treasure chest by the "x mark the spot"

you cant prove me wrong unless you open the treasure chest (proof)

Anyways Hannibals last elephant was an indian elephant named surus which is depicted on this coin

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be careful, the questioner. Afrocentrists paint with a broad brush when using the term "Black." It is a backdoor or "trojan horse" method to lay hold on history and legacies of Non-Africans; "culture-vultures."

Afrocentrists define race solely on a superficial trait, ie, black skin. They equate racially and indirectly an Asian with dark skin and a Black person (African) based on how they use the word "black." In order to effect this, ACs identify dark skin of Asians as "black." Thus they draw a link between dark skin people and Africans, racially. It's what I call, 'Afro-tricknowledgy.'

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
be careful, the questioner. Afrocentrists paint with a broad brush when using the term "Black." It is a backdoor or "trojan horse" method to lay hold on history and legacies of Non-Africans; "culture-vultures."

Afrocentrists define race solely on a superficial trait, ie, black skin. They equate racially and indirectly an Asian with dark skin and a Black person (African) based on how they use the word "black." In order to effect this, ACs identify dark skin of Asians as "black." Thus they draw a link between dark skin people and Africans, racially. It's what I call, 'Afro-tricknowledgy.'

Yes and albino's don't do the same **** with ancient civilizations, such as saying the Ancient Babylonians and Sumerians and Mesopotamians and Indus valley people were Nordic aliens or ancient lost whites, right you lying albino degenerate scumback?

I call that sheer albino stupidity and buffoonery!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:

Yes and albino's don't do the same **** with ancient civilizations, such as saying the Ancient Babylonians and Sumerians and Mesopotamians and Indus valley people were Nordic aliens or ancient lost whites, right you lying albino degenerate scumback?

I call that sheer albino stupidity and buffoonery!

Present any current widely accepted scholarly work that purports Babylonians, Sumerians and Mesopotamians and Indus Valley people are racially Nordic.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Real tawk

im not a eurocentric and im not a afrocentric

im truthcentric

i dont disagree with everything an afrocentric says and i dont disagree with everything an eurocentrc says
you can find truth in both of them as well as false hood

im not here to make friends or enemies
im here to learn and find the truth

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

All you really need to know, is that even though some of those people use skin lightener, they all invariably call you: "WHITE DEVIL!"

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

All you really need to know, is that even though some of those people use skin lightener, they all invariably call you: "WHITE DEVIL!"

And you'd be amazed at the plethora of derogatory names they have for your ilk, Mikey.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The point is tawk, you, like most Albinos, delusionally thought that Indians, Mongols, Turk mulattoes (aka Arabs), etc, identified with YOU, Wanted to be like YOU.

Haven't you noticed how often they try to destroy YOU, and everything associated with YOU?

As to the issue of Blackness:

Please note how these people were before you fuched with their minds:

The travels of Marco Polo ("The description of the world)
translated by A.C. Moule & Paul Pelliot" (1938)

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com