EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black in European Art (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Black in European Art
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
[QB] More:

Family Crest Möhrli (St. Gallen), Coat the laudable citizenship of St. Gallen, JJ Siegfried, 1855:

-

Family Crest Möhr (Maienfeld), Maienfelder families: their name, crest and house signs of Jürg Mutzner. In: Terra plana, 4/2008.

-

Family Crest Mori (from Kappelen), Germany:

-

Moriker Family coat of arms, Berner Wappenbuch, Germany, 1932:

-

Family Crest Mori (from Berne, formerly of Lyss), Berner Wappenbuch, Germany 1932:

-

Family Crest Mörker (from Langnau im Emmental), Germany:

MIndovermatter are these supposed to be Moors?

Also did white people design these emblems and are they using them today?

That's a weird question.

Möhrli, Möhr and the other variants that can be read, all mean Moor.

http://www.coburg.de/startseite/950Jahre/demografie/Stadtwappen-und-Coburger-Mohr.aspx

http://www.schad-mohr.de/mohr/deutsch/startseite/geschichte

http://www.kg-moerlau.de/44304/home.html

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohr

Ish Gebor, are the above depictions of Africans?
People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa. This is true.

Melas.

yes the phenotype is not only found in Africans.

Are the above moors Africans?

People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa. This is true.

Melas.

The above phenotype in these coats of arms is found in Africa and other places.

So are the above Moors in these coats of arms Africans or are they from some other place?

Where are they from? Are the Africans?

Come on you giant coward, you can answer this.

Other posters can answer this.

If your answer is "I have no idea where they are from" that's an acceptable answer.
Is that what your answer is?

Melas.

People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa. So are the above Moors from Africa or somewhere else?

Tell us you dishonest lying fraud, trying to school me about African presence in Europe and now you insult your own ancestors and can't answer

You are pathestic

Melas

You keep asking the same, so I keep replying the same. lol

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not replying to the question your are avoiding it as anyone can see.

If I ask you if the above moors in the coats of arms are African or not is a yes or no question.

Saying

"People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa."
is not an answer to the question. It's trying to change the topic and you are looking very cowardly now.

If an African phenotype is not only found in Africa that does not mean you can then use that to deny an African presence in Europe

-

^^^ If I ask you if this man is an African and you say "People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa." That does not answer the question. It just says an African phenotype also exits in places additional to Africa.

He's either African or he's not.

Similarly if I ask you if the Moors on these coats of arms are African or not they either are African or they are not African.
For example one of the several other places where there are African phenotypes is the Solomon Islands.
So I could ask if he is from Oceania or not? It's a yes or no question.

If I ask you if an apple is a fruit and you say it's a type of food, you are not answering the question you are avoiding it.

So if we are looking at the above Moors on the coats of arms are they African or not?

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a thing at all fictional about what
I wrote unlike your anachronistic and
illogical transformation of Roman
legionaries into post-Moorish
Euro aristocracy, the stuff
of comic book history or
low self-esteem
buffoonery.

I dare you to falsify any of the
instances of non-continuity I
exampled. You can't do it
but you will flap your lips
with some face saving
last word roorag.

Go on knock yourself out
the unintelligent African
hating crowd is rooting
for you to bolster their
penis envy over all
things European
actually being
B L A C K

He he he (sic).

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Very good!

You are on your way
to fabricating illogical
anachronistic pseudo
ethnohistory commensurate
with the worst of the 19th
century deniers and falsifiers
of African peoples' history and
accomplishments.

* There is no continuity from the
earliest dark brown-skinned
Neanderthals of Europe to
aristocratic postIslamic
(i.e. Moorish) Europe.

earliest dark brown-skinned paleo
through neolithic Euro "indigenees"
to aristocratic postIslamic
Europe.

dark brown-skinned chalcolithic
through iron age African migrants
merchants missionaries mercenaries
etc in Europe to aristocratic postIslamic
Europe.

dark brown-skinned upper class
Africa originating Roman citizenry
to aristocratic postIslamic Europe.

* There even isn't continuity from the
8th to 15th century Moorish empire
and civilization to a supposed dark
brown-skinned aristocratic postIslamic
Europe, though those aristocrats were
permeated here and there by such
lineage.

We who are proud of our blackness
and its Africanity have no need for
low self-esteem comic book fantasies.
We have much to study, research, and
collate on what we verifiably contributed
to Europe, her peoples, and civilizations
through all time including the stages of
immediate protoindustrial age Europe.

Unfortunately EgyptSearch is no longer the place to do so.

quote:
quote:
Where can I read more issues of this fantasy black uber Europe comic book?

Great question.

Romans had African (black) legions. Romans were at the core of European aristocrats. The rest is history....

There is plenty of stuff on this. In fiction and non-fiction.

That was a wonderful set of fictional summary.

Factually Romans had black legions. And Romans were part of the elite/ aristocrats.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Black Royalty and Nobility of Europe are directly or inderictly responsible for their White subject destruction of the Black and Brown civilization of the Americas and the genocide of the Native American population. Those Europeans also overworked, tortured, raped and killed many of the kidnapped Africans so call slaves.

The 1% Black European royalty alternative history is from Egmund Codfried and Jantavanta. The Black European Catholics fighting White protestants and Black Europeans genocide alternative history is from MikeIIII and Mindovermatter.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they work for
Marvel
DC
or Dark Horse?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOl Tukuler you can see the portraits of the European Black royalty and nobility in coins, sculptures in paintings in the Afrocentric websites Realhistoryww, Beforebc.de and Rastalivewire.

History is ironic The Black European power fell but the Black nobility didnt fall they became White. The old Black Royalty of Europe like the Habsburg, Farnese, Bourbon, Orange, Guelp, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha are still there, rich, powerful and ally with the banking families but they are White people now. After the French Revolution against the French monarchy and the Cromwell revolution against the British monarchy the Black and Brown royalty and nobility of Europe were force to marry the White bourgeoisie and courtier. Since the children of the Black royalty are White now they support White supremacy over Black power. They may secretly protect Black people from being genocide by the White masses.

In the black and white chess game of race there is no balance of power,the white race are 100 times more powerful then the Black race.

The White race run the World most powerful countries.

The White race own the World most powerful corporations.

The White race own the world most powerful banks.

The White race own the patent for most of the modern technology.

White countries have the world most powerful armies.

The White race have 10,000 nuclear weapons.

White countries have the most powerful spy agencies.

White people control the world most powerful secret societie.

The White race control the world most powerful religion Christianity, Islam, Judaisme.

White countries have the best University in the World.

The Saturnalian Roman Catholic Church or the Babylonian Banksters were probably behind the fall of the Black race and the empowerment of the White race in the Age of Pisces in the black and white chess board of race.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not a thing at all fictional about what
I wrote unlike your anachronistic and
illogical transformation of Roman
legionaries into post-Moorish
Euro aristocracy, the stuff
of comic book history or
low self-esteem
buffoonery.

with some face saving
last word roorag.

Go on knock yourself out
the unintelligent African
hating crowd is rooting
for you to bolster their
penis envy over all
things European
actually being
B L A C K

He he he (sic).

quote:
quote:
Very good!

You are on your way
to fabricating illogical
anachronistic pseudo
ethnohistory commensurate
with the worst of the 19th
century deniers and falsifiers
of African peoples' history and
accomplishments.

aristocratic postIslamic
(i.e. Moorish) Europe.

Europe.

Europe.

and civilization to a supposed dark
lineage.

through all time including the stages of

quote:
quote:

Great question.

Romans had African (black) legions. Romans were at the core of European aristocrats. The rest is history....

Factually Romans had black legions. And Romans were part of the elite/ aristocrats.

Have you traveled Europe? LOL Have you ever seen a Roman settlement?

quote:
Our knowledge of Black people present in Britain in early times is scanty. However, studies by scholars, archaeologists and historians have pieced together evidence about the lives of Black Romans.

One historian, Anthony Birley, in his work The African Emperor: Septimius Severus, explains that between AD 193 and 211 the Roman empire embraced a multicultural mix of peoples from Syria, Germany, Britain, Spain and Africa. Eight African men had positions of command in the northern Roman legions, and others held high rank as equestrian officers.

[...]

During his time in office, Septimius legalised marriage during military service. There is no evidence to suggest that all the Roman legionaries returned home upon their discharge from military service, so it is possible that some Black Romans married, had children, and remained in Britain after their tour of duty. Perhaps they might be considered to be Britain's first diaspora people - from North Africa.

--UK Government Web Archive.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http:/www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/romans.htm

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You are not replying to the question your are avoiding it as anyone can see.

If I ask you if the above moors in the coats of arms are African or not is a yes or no question.

Saying

"People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa."
is not an answer to the question. It's trying to change the topic and you are looking very cowardly now.

If an African phenotype is not only found in Africa that does not mean you can then use that to deny an African presence in Europe

-

^^^ If I ask you if this man is an African and you say "People have stated before that the phenotype is not only found in Africa." That does not answer the question. It just says an African phenotype also exits in places additional to Africa.

He's either African or he's not.

Similarly if I ask you if the Moors on these coats of arms are African or not they either are African or they are not African.
For example one of the several other places where there are African phenotypes is the Solomon Islands.
So I could ask if he is from Oceania or not? It's a yes or no question.

If I ask you if an apple is a fruit and you say it's a type of food, you are not answering the question you are avoiding it.

So if we are looking at the above Moors on the coats of arms are they African or not?

How can a people 100.000 years from now know, he's/ was African or not? lol smh

Is he from Africa?

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
[QB] More:

Family Crest Möhrli (St. Gallen), Coat the laudable citizenship of St. Gallen, JJ Siegfried, 1855:

-

Family Crest Möhr (Maienfeld), Maienfelder families: their name, crest and house signs of Jürg Mutzner. In: Terra plana, 4/2008.

-

-

-

Family Crest Mori (from Berne, formerly of Lyss), Berner Wappenbuch, Germany 1932:

-

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor

African presences was prevalent in England. For 2000 years at least.

Ish Gebor, do the blacks in the Coats of Arms above depict such Africans? These designs are only several hundred years in origin not 100,000.
Are the above blacks in the Coats of Arms an example of African presence in Europe?

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

quote:

quote:
[QB] More:

-

-

-

-

-

quote:

Ish Gebor, do the blacks in the Coats of Arms above depict such Africans? These designs are only several hundred years in origin not 100,000.
Are the above blacks in the Coats of Arms an example of African presence in Europe?

Do you want me to repeat the same as before, or...? lol
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
No, instead of avoiding the question of African presence in Europe this time you should deal with it.

So are the above Moors in the Coats of Arms Africans or not Africans?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
No, instead of avoiding the question of African presence in Europe this time you should deal with it.

I am answering and have been your question. But you can't comprehend. You are slow. It will kick in within a few years or some.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I am answering and have been your question. But you can't comprehend. You are slow. It will kick in within a few years or some.
If I ask you if an tangerine is a fruit and your answer is "it's orange colored" then you are answering but you are not answering what the question is addressing.

You used to be concerned about the African presence in Europe but now you changed. Now you play like you know nothing about it

If I ask you if the above blacks in the Coats of Arms above are intended to depict Africans you will not address the question "yes" or "no" or give any insight whatsoever to what their continental origin is.
You are playing games and have changed your tune
Your new member name is Mindovermatter's Baby

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I ask you if an tangerine is a fruit and your answer is "it's orange colored" then you are answering but you are not answering what the question is addressing.

You used to be concerned about the African presence in Europe but now you changed. Now you play like you know nothing about it

If I ask you if the above blacks in the Coats of Arms above are intended to depict Africans you will not address the question "yes" or "no" or give any insight whatsoever to what their continental origin is.
You are playing games and have changed your tune
Your new member name is Mindovermatter's Baby

If you ask you if an tangerine is a fruit. I will answer you. Yes, it is a fruit and it is found at several places.

From where did this tangerine came?

-

Since it is found at several places, one can not answer, with a simple yes or no.

Your new name is piece of ****!

Tukuler
Member # 19944

You responded exactly as predicted with
non sequitur logical fallacies and even worse
for your comic book fantasy of aristocratic
Europe you neglect the class of Africa originated
Roman upper class citizenry like the Bangle Lady
but continue to profer common soldiery as the
source. SMH.

Do you really think this is all new?
You must expand on what previous
Black Scholarship laid as a solid
foundation for succeeding generations.

Kids. Did you ever pore through Rogers'
Sex and Race vol 1
or more importantly
Nature knows no Color Line?
What about MacRitchie's
Ancient and Modern Britains
?
These are foundational mandatory readings.
At the least you should rustle up a copy of
Van Sertima (ed.) African Presence in
Early Europe
then you won't have to nervously laugh
and defer to comic book rationale any
honest, serious, and sane student of
Africana and history must summarily
dismiss.

I'm not the LyingAss Liarness. I have a
45 year background of ndependently
African minded delving these issues
and successfully challenged my
Western Civ instructor with the dean
backing me up.

quote:
quote:

with some face saving
last word roorag.

quote:
quote:

aristocratic postIslamic
(i.e. Moorish) Europe.

Europe.

Europe.

and civilization to a supposedly dark
lineage

through all time,
including the stages of

quote:
quote:

Great question.

Have you traveled Europe? LOL Have you ever seen a Roman settlement?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@Tukuler, I forgot to highlight this part.

"Eight African men had positions of command in the northern Roman legions, and others held high rank as equestrian officers.".

We know they encountered Garamantes, for better or worse.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

There were no all black Roman legions.
However, there were "all" black special
units like Lucia's Numidian calvary
deployed in Dacia, SE Europe.

Shouldyou persist wwith black legions,
instead of the historically verifiable
black soldiers scattered throughout
various legions, then please list them
by their numbers (i.e., Legio XIII demina
which was supported by a Numidian
horsemen unit).

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@Tukuler,

The point is that blacks / African soldiers were part of the Roman Empire. In various positions. They too moved along several places in Europe.

Whether they were part of a "black legion", or as an individual in a multi-ethnic legion, is secondary to the point.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Sex and Race vol 1
or more importantly
What about MacRitchie's
?

Amateur historian J.A. Rogers, with no college education, who wrote a book on there being five Negro United States made some contributions to debunking racism in historical accounts but who made errors and exaggerated a lot things is not entirely credible.
Neither is David MacRitchie the Scottish folklorist and antiquarian. He is remembered for proposing stories of fairies originated with an aboriginal race that occupied the British Isles before Celts and other groups arrived.
His works include:

Fians, Fairies and Picts, 1893
Pygmies in Northern Scotland, 1892
Fairy Mounds, 1900

This is 2016

MacRitchie and Rogers hare highly inaccurate in many instances and a huge amount of archaeological, anthropological and genetic information has been discovered since their times.

Trained scientists, scholars and peer reviewed articles and books of the past 15 years are a better place to start

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@Tukuler,

The point is that blacks / African soldiers were part of the Roman Empire. In various positions. They too moved along several places in Europe.

Whether they were part of a "black legion", or as an individual in a multi-ethnic legion, is secondary to the point.

You do give me pause Ish Gebor:

Most of us know that Black legions are central to bogus Albino history. The perfect example is the Albinos mythical Saint Maurice of the Black Theban legion.

Point being, if there is no Black legions, then there can be no Saint Maurice. If there is no Saint Maurice, then all of those Black Knights of the Holy Roman Empire were "REAL PEOPLE"!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

If you ask you if an tangerine is a fruit. I will answer you. Yes, it is a fruit and it is found at several places.

So the answer to the question yes, a tangerine is a fruit.

So if you also add that it is grown in several other places that is additional information I didn't ask you about. The fact that Tangerines are found in several places has nothing to do with them being a fruit or not.

So the question of if a Tnegerine is a fruit or not can be answered with one word "yes" or "no"

So I ask you are the black people depicted below Africans?

That is a yes or no question.

The question "are Tangerines grown in several places?"
or "is the African phenotype found in places other than Africa?"
are also yes or no questions.
But I'm not asking about places where something is found.

I'm asking you if the below people are Africans.

Are they?

-
John Blanke (center figure)

quote:

quote:
[QB] More:

-

-

-

-

-

You answered a yes or no question about Tangerines. You said "yes" to the question of if they are a fruit or not a fruit.

So are these Moors depicted on these coats of arms African or not African?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
@Tukuler,

Most of us know that Black legions are central to bogus Albino history. The perfect example is the Albinos mythical Saint Maurice of the Black Theban legion.

Point being, if there is no Black legions, then there can be no Saint Maurice. If there is no Saint Maurice, then all of those Black Knights of the Holy Roman Empire were "REAL PEOPLE"!

^^^ This is a logical fallacy, a trick Mike is trying to pull.

Saint Maurice does not have to be real for an artwork depicting him to be made.

Clark Kent or Greek Gods are mythological but artists still make portraits intended to be them.

So Saint Maurice does not have to have existed for there to be a portrait of him.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
@Tukuler,

Lying degenerate infested Albino whore:

There are hundreds of Christian saints.

Please name one who was completely made up, except for the mythical Maurice.

As you consider your next lie, you disgusting lying bitch.

Please remember that you are talking about the "SUPPOSED" patron saint of one of the worlds great Empires.

Also, please try to explain why there was no patron saint of the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, the Persian Empires:

He,he,he,he:

Why only the Black Holy Roman Empire.

Huh Bitch?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a difference between black vs African Roman legion ?

Blacks are found everywhere . ....

Was "black " used to describe these soldiers ? Or are we making things up?

quote:
There were no all black Roman legions.
However, there were "all" black special
units like Lucia's Numidian calvary
deployed in Dacia, SE Europe.

Shouldyou persist wwith black legions,
instead of the historically verifiable
black soldiers

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

The point is you claim Euro aristocracy
was at one time all black and descended
from those Roman legions that were
all black.

That's big crock of **** which you've
failed to support by any means
available to you.

I and others already know there were
African originated blacks in the Roman
legions and that Rome colonized Britain.

Don't forget I've posted even about the
3 Africans who vied for emperor, with
Severus winning, as I learned from a
broadcast by Mark Hyman over 35
years ago.

I've referenced Rogers, Snowden, and
other Black Scholars on Rome and on
black founders of some of Europe's
aristocracy before you were born.

Stop distorting verifiable history with
your unsupportable comic book fantasy
of an all black aristocratic post-Moorish
civilization Europe to boost your low
self-esteem for being the product of
(formerly) enslaved Caribbean blacks
who immigrated to Europe.

Stop trying to make African blackamoors
on coat of arms into indigenous Euros.

Begin researching the fact of AFRICAN
presence in Europe since the late
Paleolithic and their various points
of origin, something easy to support
by authentic legitimate sources.

quote:
@Tukuler,

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point? As I said many times . ,there is no genetic proof Romans occupied Africa . The Siwa which most of you like to point carry R1b-V88!!! Not R1b-L11. Maybe we should question "what is written " by modern Europeans? Can any of you read Greek?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Siwa is not the place to look
for Roman occupation in
Africa.

Rome was a multiethnic empire
so what would a so-called
Roman genome be.

and if that could be defined or
demonstrated you will need
numerous samples from
Roman era coastal Africa
north of the limes to draw
any tentative conclusions.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

And you with your LyingAss are not credible at all.

quote:
quote:

Sex and Race vol 1
or more importantly
What about MacRitchie's
?

is not entirely credible. :

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
"where does Europe end and Africa begin?" We seem to get caught up in geopolitics and forget the two "continents" are ONLY 7 mile aparts and visible from either side.

Remember I posed this question when I was a newbie and your reply was "the Pyrenes" per Napoleon. Because as a newbie back then it was obvious Africans were integral in European society BEFORE Chattel slavery

My point? What makes you think these "Africans' in Aristocracy and Coat of Arms are not indigenous Europeans? Keep in mind even up to the , what, the 13th Century AD Richard III, an Aristocrat, did NOT carry the extant predominant lineage(male AND female) now found in Europe. Furthermore many Viking Age "Europeans" Leaders in Scandinavia carried lineage pre-dominantly found in North Africa and the Near East.

So the question an intelligent person would ask is "what happened?" to these "Africans/Near East people" in Europe. Were they exterminated, assimilated or morphed. Ie plasticity or a combination of all three.

What happened in the last 6-800years?!

Also- keep in mind there is no genetic evidence that the "Moors' were expelled from Iberia. Regardless to what is written. At least the numbers may have been exaggerated. Sources cited.

Oh! It has nothing to do with low self-esteem. It is simple logic and trying to uncover the truth.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

-
John Blanke

John Blanke is said to be of African origin. lol

quote:
So are these Moors depicted on these coats of arms African or not African?

Melas

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
No.

The point is you claim Euro aristocracy
was at one time all black and descended
from those Roman legions that were
all black.

quote:
@Tukuler,

Where did I make that claim? I stated the the Roman legions made up the and or influenced the Euro aristocracy, this is true.

If not for them, most Europe most likely would have been illiterate and backwards living, in huts. No wheel etc..

It so happens to be that blacks made part the Roman army. (to what degree I don't know)

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
"where does Europe end and Africa begin?" We seem to get caught up in geopolitics and forget the two "continents" are ONLY 7 mile aparts and visible from either side.

Remember I posed this question when I was a newbie and your reply was "the Pyrenes" per Napoleon. Because as a newbie back then it was obvious Africans were integral in European society BEFORE Chattel slavery

My point? What makes you think these "Africans' in Aristocracy and Coat of Arms are not indigenous Europeans? Keep in mind even up to the , what, the 13th Century AD Richard III, an Aristocrat, did NOT carry the extant predominant lineage(male AND female) now found in Europe. Furthermore many Viking Age "Europeans" Leaders in Scandinavia carried lineage pre-dominantly found in North Africa and the Near East.

So the question an intelligent person would ask is "what happened?" to these "Africans/Near East people" in Europe. Were they exterminated, assimilated or morphed. Ie plasticity or a combination of all three.

What happened in the last 6-800years?!

Also- keep in mind there is no genetic evidence that the "Moors' were expelled from Iberia. Regardless to what is written. At least the numbers may have been exaggerated. Sources cited.

Oh! It has nothing to do with low self-esteem. It is simple logic and trying to uncover the truth.

Xyyman you seem to have taken the words out of my mouth and you pretty much coherently put down the obvious points in this thread. I mean it's stupid that Blacks wouldn't be the first settlers and builders of civilizations in Europe.

Europe is just a stones throw away from Africa, and there were even ice age land bridges that connected Europe, the British Isles, and Africa together, DURING THE LAST ICE AGE!

And yet we have Blacks found all over Asia and outside of Africa, we have indigenous Blacks found in islands like Fiji, Australia, Phillipines, the Andaman Islands, to even places like Iran, Iraq, Papa new guinea, South East Asian nations like Cambodia etc etc; we know they were the first and original settlers there from thousands of years ago, AND YET THEY STILL EXIST TODAY IN THOSE LOCATIONS, TO THIS DAY AFTER MILLENNIUM'S!

Now compare how far away those locations I mentioned are, COMPARED TO HOW FAR AWAY EUROPE IS FROM AFRICA! Europe IS RIGHT NEXT TO AFRICA! You don't need much to CROSS FROM AFRICA TO EUROPE, except a simple boat or raft these days!

Infact Thor Heyerdahl, the Norweigan ethnologist, SAILED FROM AFRICA TO THE BARBADOS ISLANDS, USING AN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN STYLE PAPYRUS BOAT! He used the same boat to cross from Africa to the Red sea and Persian Gulf to the Indian/Arabian ocean area!

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/heyerdahl-sails-papyrus-boat

That's a bigger distance and a longer stretch of Ocean crossing, then how far Europe is from Africa vis-a-vis the Mediterranean ocean, and taking into account how close regions like the Iberian peninsula is closely located near to Africa.

It's because of this VERY EXACT GEOGRAPHIC CLOSE PROXIMITY TO EUROPE REALITY, that Europe HAS ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS WITH "ILLEGAL MIGRANTS AND IMMIGRATION WAVES" and smuggling networks, FROM AFRICA FOR YEARS AND DECADES UP TO NOW!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe

So it's incredibly stupid to assume that Europe would have little to NOTHING to do with Black Africans, except only have brief stints and episodes of Black Africans in the Roman empire and during the Moorish occupation; WHEN BLACKS FROM AFRICA HAVE BEEN ARRIVING TO EUROPE FROM BOTH AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST, INTO EUROPE, AND BUILDING SETTLEMENTS AND CIVILIZATIONS THERE FROM AS EARLY AS THE LAST ICE AGE PERIOD AND THE NEOLITHIC!

And the so called White Indo-Europeans originated FROM THE CENTRAL ASIAN AND SIBERIAN STEPPES, AND WOULD NOT ARRIVE TO EUROPE, bringing with them the domesticated Eurasian horse and the Indo-European languages, UNTIL THEY DOMESTICATED THE HORSE IN CENTRAL ASIA; WHICH WAS WAAAAY AFTER BLACK AFRICANS HAD ALREADY ENTERED EUROPE FROM BOTH AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST!

THE WHITE-INDO-EUROPEANS WERE THE LAST PEOPLE TO ENTER EUROPE, WAAY AFTER BLACKS FROM AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST HAD ARRIVED TO AND SETTLED IN EUROPE!

Even modern archaeological and genetic reports ARE STATING THIS!

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v513/n7518/nature13673/metrics/news

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2546421/Blue-eyed-caveman-7-000-year-old-DNA-reveals-European-African-traits.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3330674/Europeans-owe-height-ASIAN-nomads-blue-eyes-hunter-gatherers-Ancient-DNA-plots-centuries-genetic-changes-shaped-modern-man.ht ml

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34832781

I simply don't understand why people have such a hard time wrapping their heads around this reality and all this happening, and why they have SUCH A hard time GRASPING THE FACT OF THERE BEING BLACK INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS!

And this is considering all this geographical information and archaeological research INTO EUROPE'S HISTORY THAT HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR STATING THIS REALITY!!

Anyway moving on:

Coat of Arms from the Book of Attire of the Court of Duke William IV and Albert V of Bavaria, 1508 - 1551:

-

St. Gallen, Stiftsbibliothek, Cod. Sang. 1084, St. Gall Abbot Ulrich Rosch's Book of Heraldry:

-

Corneille de man, Lennik Belgium Coat of Arms:

-

ARTHUR ANNESLY, EARL OF ANGLESEY, 1724, Original Crest & Family Coat of Arms:

-

A Mauran Coat of Arms of Italy/France:

-

'Les grandes Vérités' Fine pomade. "Trying the barber turned to a Negro than he loses his soap." Imagerle d'Epinal (1860) Collection:

-

Coat of arms of German district of Freising, 1800-13th century, granted and confirmed from 1954 to 1976:

-

Coat of Arms of Mittenwald, Germany, 1803:

-

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those who slow and still don’t follow what I am getting at. If Blacks are indigenous and found in North Africa like Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt what makes you think they are will not be found another, what, 50mile further North? It is not like racist border guards were only allowing non-blacks between the two lands. lol! . You know. Arabs allowed but not "blacks". Lol! There may be a simple reason why Blacks are seen in European Aristocratic art..because maybe they WERE a small(or important) part of European Aristocrats.

If they were indigenous to Morocco and Tunisia why not a few miles further North?

We have to stop project our modern dysfunction into the past. May be there weren’t the same barriers and prejudices in the Medieval and Viking Age Europe as there is now?

It is a continuum...

--------------------

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More:

Coat of arms of North Istra, Croatia:

-

Coat of arms, Š kofja Loka Slovenia:

-

Coat of arms of Pastetten, municipality of the district of Erding, Bavaria Germany:

-

Coat of arms, of Wörth (Landkreis Erding), Bavaria Germany:

-

Coat of Arms of Huisheim (district of Donau-Ries), Bavaria, Germany:

-

Coat of arms of Waidhofen, Lower Austria:

-

Giuseppe Bazzani. The Daughter of Jephthah. Italy (c. 1690):

-

Portrait of Francis Williams, The Jamaican Scholar England (c. 1745) [placard reads: Francis Williams (about 1710-about 1770) was a mathemetician and poet, who may have been educated in England, He set up a school in Spanish Town and his portrait shows him as a scholar in a study. :

-

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
To those who slow and still don’t follow what I am getting at. If Blacks are indigenous and found in North Africa like Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt what makes you think they are will not be found another, what, 50mile further North? It is not like racist border guards were only allowing non-blacks between the two lands. lol! . You know. Arabs allowed but not "blacks". Lol! There may be a simple reason why Blacks are seen in European Aristocratic art..because maybe they WERE a small(or important) part of European Aristocrats.

If they were indigenous to Morocco and Tunisia why not a few miles further North?

We have to stop project our modern dysfunction into the past. May be there weren’t the same barriers and prejudices in the Medieval and Viking Age Europe as there is now?

It is a continuum...

I mean blacks are found, as I said, as far away as the Philippines and the Andaman Islands and places like Papa New Guinea to Australia, AND I MEAN INDIGENOUS BLACKS! NOT RECENT IMMIGRANTS!

And we know Blacks were the first to arrive to Europe and bring farming and agriculture to Europe, from BOTH Africa AND THE MIDDLE EAST REGION thousands of years ago! And that Whites ARE THE MOST RECENT ARRIVALS TO EUROPE, whom came last TO EUROPE, out of the several ancient migrations to Europe we know of so far....

So why is it hard to understand that there may be indigenous Blacks of the European peninsula, and that they might have been the ORIGINAL civilization builders and creator's of Europe's first civilizations, by virtue of being the earliest arrivals to Europe?

I mean for christ sake, even the term "EUROPE" refers to a Black/colored Phoenician person, and not an ACTUAL WHITE PERSON! Europe referred to EUROPA, A BLACK/COLORED SEMITIC PHOENICIAN PRINCESS HELD HOSTAGE BY ZEUS!

The Europe term, was never meant to include later White Indo-European migrants and invaders, like the Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans, Cimmerians, Cimbrians, Goths, Germanics etc etc and the Ancient Hellenes made sure to reveal that in their recordings and writings.

And it never originally included, or meant to include, THE REGIONS OF NORTHERN EUROPE, WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE INDO-MIGRANTS AND SETTLERS MIGRATED TO AND SETTLED IN EUROPE, FROM THE EURASIAN STEPPES, BEFORE THEY SPREAD THROUGH-OUT EUROPE!

So it's perplexing why people have such a hard time accepting this reality and idea; maybe people are just too brainwashed to change their fixed rigid opinions about this topic!

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for going off-topic, but big thanks to both the lioness, and Ish Gebor for mentioning the tangerine; it is a perfect match for tawny/tan/sand/faun.a(mobile root/fawn.tail = fan.ember = flammable/flambeau)/aur.a.t.h / A(b/v/u)rahm / oro(Spanish:gold) / orange / (o/ua).(r/tl).ange(rine).

tangerine is exactly in the midst of the morning breakfast fire-drill and sunrise/horizon of the Open Sky people. Note that Abvurahm is of Oroan maternal totem taboo lineage, links to AhuraMazda (Avestan)and Brahma/Brahman(Hindu), and Oroan links to Ukraine as Ochre/Ore.an.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
@Tukuler,

Lying degenerate infested Albino whore:

There are hundreds of Christian saints.

Please name one who was completely made up, except for the mythical Maurice.

As you consider your next lie, you disgusting lying bitch.

Please remember that you are talking about the "SUPPOSED" patron saint of one of the worlds great Empires.

Also, please try to explain why there was no patron saint of the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, the Persian Empires:

He,he,he,he:

Why only the Black Holy Roman Empire.

Huh Bitch?

People be careful of the bile spitting evil one who calls himself Mike111

When his lies are exposed he comes up new ones

There are over 10,000 named Saints and Beati and Martyrs in the Roman and Orthodox traditions but no definitive head count.

The Roman Church codified the recognition of Saints in the 10th Century,
further formalised it in the 14th and radically revised
it in 1983 after the 1969 review which dispensed with many 'mythological' saints.

quote:

http://www.catholic.org/saints/faq.php

In 1969, the Church took a long look at all the saints on its calendar to see if there was historical evidence that that saint existed and lived a life of holiness. In taking that long look, the Church discovered that there was little proof that many "saints", including some very popular ones, ever lived.

-Catholic Online

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-
John Blanke

John Blanke is said to be of African origin. lol

Ish Gebor people have stated that the African phenotype is not only found in Africa. So are the Moors below African or are they from one of the other places that an African phenotype is also found?

quote:

quote:
[QB] More:

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

It is a continuum...

I mean blacks are found, as I said, as far away as the Philippines and the Andaman Islands and places like Papa New Guinea to Australia, AND I MEAN INDIGENOUS BLACKS! NOT RECENT IMMIGRANTS!

And we know Blacks were the first to arrive to Europe and bring farming and agriculture to Europe, from BOTH Africa AND THE MIDDLE EAST REGION thousands of years ago! And that Whites ARE THE MOST RECENT ARRIVALS TO EUROPE, whom came last TO EUROPE, out of the several ancient migrations to Europe we know of so far....

So why is it hard to understand that there may be indigenous Blacks of the European peninsula, and that they might have been the ORIGINAL civilization builders and creator's of Europe's first civilizations, by virtue of being the earliest arrivals to Europe?

I mean for christ sake, even the term "EUROPE" refers to a Black/colored Phoenician person, and not an ACTUAL WHITE PERSON! Europe referred to EUROPA, A BLACK/COLORED SEMITIC PHOENICIAN PRINCESS HELD HOSTAGE BY ZEUS!

The Europe term, was never meant to include later White Indo-European migrants and invaders, like the Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans, Cimmerians, Cimbrians, Goths, Germanics etc etc and the Ancient Hellenes made sure to reveal that in their recordings and writings.

And it never originally included, or meant to include, THE REGIONS OF NORTHERN EUROPE, WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE INDO-MIGRANTS AND SETTLERS MIGRATED TO AND SETTLED IN EUROPE, FROM THE EURASIAN STEPPES, BEFORE THEY SPREAD THROUGH-OUT EUROPE!

So it's perplexing why people have such a hard time accepting this reality and idea; maybe people are just too brainwashed to change their fixed rigid opinions about this topic!

quote:

Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) lineages of macro-haplogroup L (excluding the derived L3 branches M and N) represent the majority of the typical sub-Saharan mtDNA variability. In Europe, these mtDNAs account for <1% of the total but, when analyzed at the level of control region, they show no signals of having evolved within the European continent, an observation that is compatible with a recent arrival from the African continent. To further evaluate this issue, we analyzed 69 mitochondrial genomes belonging to various L sublineages from a wide range of European populations. Phylogeographic analyses showed that ∼65% of the European L lineages most likely arrived in rather recent historical times, including the Romanization period, the Arab conquest of the Iberian Peninsula and Sicily, and during the period of the Atlantic slave trade.

However, the remaining 35% of L mtDNAs form European-specific subclades, revealing that there was gene flow from sub-Saharan Africa toward Europe as early as 11,000 yr ago.

--Mar ́ıa Cerezo

Reconstructing ancient mitochondrial DNA links between Africa and Europe

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
Trajan’s Column, Moorish cavalrymen (LXIV.11-5)

-

-
 -

quote:
^Thank you lioness, my point exactly!

There is no way that faces could be distinguishable after so long in the elements. The Albinos RE-WORKED the carvings to make it appear that the Romans were Albinos.

They did that with EVERY piece of artifact that they got their pale White hands on - what degenerates!

-
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^consistent with Albino falsifications, the above picture is NOT from Realhistoryww, it is purely the work of degenerate lioness.

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To those in the know. Most of these “coat of arms” and European emblems seem to represent something. An African Black with an ear ring in his ear. What is the significance of the ear ring. Reading on here I understand it is an African Nubian fashion? Also, Obvious is very important and significant since it is found in so many “European” Coat of Arms.
Why I say Black African? Geography! I don’t think these are Andaman Islanders or Paupan. Lol! @Lioness.

quote:
More:

Coat of arms of North Istra, Croatia:

-

Coat of arms, Š kofja Loka Slovenia:

-

Coat of arms of Pastetten, municipality of the district of Erding, Bavaria Germany:

-

Coat of arms, of Wörth (Landkreis Erding), Bavaria Germany:

-

Coat of Arms of Huisheim (district of Donau-Ries), Bavaria, Germany:

-

Coat of arms of Waidhofen, Lower Austria:

-

Giuseppe Bazzani. The Daughter of Jephthah. Italy (c. 1690):

-

Portrait of Francis Williams, The Jamaican Scholar England (c. 1745) [placard reads: Francis Williams (about 1710-about 1770) was a mathemetician and poet, who may have been educated in England, He set up a school in Spanish Town and his portrait shows him as a scholar in a study. :

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

quote:
Trajan’s Column, Moorish cavalrymen (LXIV.11-5)

-

-
 -

quote:
^Thank you lioness, my point exactly!

There is no way that faces could be distinguishable after so long in the elements. The Albinos RE-WORKED the carvings to make it appear that the Romans were Albinos.

They did that with EVERY piece of artifact that they got their pale White hands on - what degenerates!

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well done,

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
To those in the know. Most of these “coat of arms” and European emblems seem to represent something. An African Black with an ear ring in his ear. What is the significance of the ear ring. Reading on here I understand it is an African Nubian fashion? Also, Obvious is very important and significant since it is found in so many “European” Coat of Arms.
Why I say Black African? Geography! I don’t think these are Andaman Islanders or Paupan. Lol! @Lioness.

Okay boys and girls, you all can't really be that dense where you think these pictures are of REAL "Coats of Arms".

THEY ARE CARICATURES YOU MEATHEADS!

Damn, you can't even tell when Albinos are playing you?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I don’t follow. You are saying the Europeans faked these “Coat of Arms” caricutures using "negros" ..why?

This is not my thing so...educate me/us

-

quote:
quote:

Okay boys and girls, you all can't really be that dense where you think these pictures are of REAL "Coats of Arms".

THEY ARE CARICATURES YOU MEATHEADS!

Damn, you can't even tell when Albinos are playing you?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
I don’t follow. You are saying the Europeans faked these “Coat of Arms” caricutures using "negros" ..why?

This is not my thing so...educate me/us

So you seriously believe Black people would depict themselves like this....

-

-

Sorry xyyman, but you need to give it up - whatever it is.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Older Americans recall a time when pressured to put Blacks on T.V. many racist Albinos found the ugliest Blacks they could find, and put them on.

These same degenerate albinos - like lioness - have their Vile hands in many things.

"REAL" Black "Coat of Arms" are Here:

Plus the Pucci "Coat of Arms".

(bottom of page).

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_2.htm

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ok. No response. So I will ask again..to the “experts” on this forum. Is there a significance of the earring in the ear? It seem very common to the Coat of Arms “caricutures” in Europe. Ancient Moors?

I think it may be deeper Mike. The head band and earring. It looks like it has some meaning and/or represent something or someone.

Correct me....

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^In one ear, out the other.

Sorry man, if you can't be bothered to look and think, then I can't be bothered with you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You mean to tell me Mindovermatter has been putting up fake stuff?
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com