EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The latest in African Beauty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The latest in African Beauty
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Wiki:

Refilwe Modiselle is a South African model and entertainer born in Rockville, Soweto, and the country's first professional fashion model with albinism. She started her modelling career at the age of 13 when she was approached by Y! magazine. She also appeared as a runway model in 2005 for South African designer David Tlale, making her the first albinistic model to appear on a runway in South Africa. Modiselle has also had some experience in the music industry, where she performed as a backing vocalist for South African singer Keabetswe "KB" Motsilanyane while in school. She was nominated to the Oprah Magazine 2013 "Power List", and began an acting career. She uses the nickname "Vanillablaq" in social media.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^As everyone knows, I have no clue as to how the African mind works. Clearly I missed something.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much more confirmation do we need?
Mike's mind is not African

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

-

-

-

-

Wiki:

Refilwe Modiselle is a South African model and entertainer born in Rockville, Soweto, and the country's first professional fashion model with albinism. She started her modelling career at the age of 13 when she was approached by Y! magazine. She also appeared as a runway model in 2005 for South African designer David Tlale, making her the first albinistic model to appear on a runway in South Africa. Modiselle has also had some experience in the music industry, where she performed as a backing vocalist for South African singer Keabetswe "KB" Motsilanyane while in school. She was nominated to the Oprah Magazine 2013 "Power List", and began an acting career. She uses the nickname "Vanillablaq" in social media.

Well obviously the lady got major self image issues, but why in gwad's name do you think it's an African phenomenon , ever seen Nicky Minaj
 -
What are the chances she copied her and is in fact a super fan.
 -
Yet you would ignore her^ and play up that plastic look bitch as the wannabe African standard and proof of African mental instability c'mon Mike lets do better.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, I'm confused on what your trying to imply or say,obviously they promote beauty an equality with people afflicted with albinism in Africa as they face discrimination and societal problems,the have a Facebook and Instagram page call Queens of albinism.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
[QB]
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

Wiki:

Refilwe Modiselle is a South African model and entertainer born in Rockville, Soweto, and the country's first professional fashion model with albinism.

Well obviously the lady got major self image issues,
why are you saying she has major self image issues? Did you read the above?
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
How much more confirmation do we need?
Mike's mind is not African

Guilty, guilty, guilty!!!

But clearly there are some - perhaps non-African - who share my tastes.

-

-

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wait she is an Albino, I'll have to roll back some of my previous comments, so Nicky Manaj is even worst as the African American Minaj inflict an Albino look upon herself and was not born that way, at least given the spate of Albino murders I can see why the push not to make them social outcast but to celebrate who they are.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
Mike, I'm confused on what your trying to imply or say,obviously they promote beauty an equality with people afflicted with albinism in Africa as they face discrimination and societal problems,the have a Facebook and Instagram page call Queens of albinism.

If Albinism is the issue, then there are lots of beautiful Negroid phenotype models; (Assuming you remember that there are Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid Blacks).

-

-

-

-

-

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not disagreeing with you its that,seeing some of your work on here and the stuff you did with real history,i'm perplexed on some of thought processes concerning threads you start as you didn't give much in terms of information,as some of your work I get what your implying this one I did not.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Keep plugging away Thereal, I'm sure you will get it.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
It's not disagreeing with you its that,seeing some of your work on here and the stuff you did with real history,i'm perplexed on some of thought processes concerning threads you start as you didn't give much in terms of information,as some of your work I get what your implying this one I did not.

I am also perplexed by Mike's "thought processes" however, not here. This is just one of his Africans are stupid threads

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com