EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why I have no respect for Africans (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Why I have no respect for Africans
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

In answer to this stupidity: Egypt, Arabia, the Persian Gulf, India, etc: Teem with Black people who for thousands of years worked their own fields, and in the case of Egypt, was the Breadbasket of the ancient world, why would they need Slaves to do what they had been doing for thousands of years? Of course, that Wiki nonsense is merely Albinos extending the false narrative they had developed for the American Hemisphere.

The false narrative I was talking about is this:

Just as the Albinos and their MONGOL mulattoes in the Americas have convinced the world that THESE MULATTOES ARE A NATIVE AMERICANS....

-  -

AND NOT THESE ACTUAL NATIVE AMERICANS...

-

-

THE ALBINOS AND MULATTOES OF EUROPE AND THE ARAB WORLD, HAVE CONVINCED THE WORLD THAT THIS IS AN ARAB....

-

AND NOT THIS REAL ARAB.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tru dat Maestro!

This15/16th backra/cracka posing as an even 17/32ndth
black is the worst piece of **** there ever was.

His whole complaint devolves from his fellow
Euros rejecting him because his phenotype
betrays his great great grandfather was [b]A F R I C A N[/b ]

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody suspects your dumb racist ass
to know anything outside your comic
book universe you fuckwad piece of
**** fake ass reject Euro turd.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
There is no subterfuge about colour
in Arabic culture. Those of us who
partake in the culture know the
songs extolling the fine points of
* aswad
* sumra
* bidan
desirableness and preferences
since Iraqi 1000 and 1 Nights
literature 'till today's latest 2016
lyrics.

Anyone know what this means?

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
WoBE...

Don't quote me if you have nothing intelligent to say... I literally have to refrain from exposing your fraudulent ass over and over again. For one... I have no clue what the point of your above statement had to do with me? Crying? over slavery?

But I'm uncomfortable w/ myself because We're on here letting this vanilla 1/16th of a nigger talk all this fuckery but we sit back and let him go off because he says 1 or 2 things that might make us feel good inside... How did this trash ass thread last for 3 pages, c'mon people.

Don't be afraid to call this cracker out, If you know how to type and use a search engine (preferably google), you're basically just as knowledgeable as he is.

it's incredible The fucker gets on here every instance he has and complains about white people... yet has the nerve to come up with that bullshit analogy lol, which isn't even relevant to me. its also funny how you continually expose yourself...
quote:
but the second one teared-up, and started talking about the pain of Slavery.

Get this now - Slavery ended 151 years ago, this pathetic Nigger in a suit, has no clue as to what Slavery was really like.

Read the **** this cracker say's.. Where do we often see statements likes these, or from whom? ...pay attention guys lol.

Tell you what WoBE... Don't.... Don't get back to the Arab slave trade, please. Save some bandwidth you fvcking Idiot...We can all do without your atrocity.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Am I the only one beginning to suspect that this fool is a Turk mulatto?

What a world we live in...

This lovely young Black woman is actually an Albino man or woman.

-

And this handsome Black Cavalier is actually a Turk Mulatto.

-

Good Gosh - what next?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Okay - after posting nonsense articles about the Arab Slave Trade, I will now post some serious articles.

University World News

(Remember that this is an Albino publication).

Scholars focus on the Arab trans-Saharan slave trade
by Tunde Fatunde 13 April 2012.

Scholars from universities in and outside Africa gathered in the Nigerian city of Calabar recently to examine the role of Arab merchants in the trans-Saharan slave trade, which lasted for 17 centuries. For various reasons, the trans-Saharan slave trade – unlike trans-Atlantic slavery – is under-studied.

The international seminar was organised by UNESCO and the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilisation, or CBAAC, a Nigerian government agency.

Papers presented agreed that both slave trades were unprecedented in history and responsible for the deportation of millions of Africans to various parts of the world.

The participants also considered both slave trades to be crimes against humanity as defined by United Nations resolutions flowing from the 2001 Durban conference on racism, racial discrimination and xenophobia.

Nigerian representatives in UNESCO have for decades urged member countries to examine the Atlantic and trans-Saharan slave trades as a key reason for under-development in Africa.

It was major historical works on this issue by historians like Professor Ade Ajayi of the University of Ibadan in Nigeria, and Professor Joseph Ki-Zerbo of the University of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, that finally convinced UNESCO leaders to wake up to the organisation's historical responsibilities to Africa.

As a response to ongoing pressure from Haiti, Nigeria and other Sub-Saharan countries, and Caribbean and South American representatives, UNESCO’s general conference at its 27th session in 1993 approved the Slave Routes Project.

This is a vast research project whose aim, among other things, is to break the silence over one of humanity’s greatest tragedies and also to promote pluralism and intercultural dialogue among nations on the subject.

Armed with the UNESCO mandate Tunde Babawale, a professor at the University of Lagos and director-general of CBAAC, last year organised an international conference, “Slavery, Slave Trade and its Consequences”, at Iloko-Ijesha in Nigeria.

“Many of the papers presented at that conference focused mainly on the trans-Atlantic slave trade,” Babawale said. “Many participants felt that there was need to also focus on the trans-Saharan slave trade. As a scholar I felt that we should also do justice to the other leg of slave routes."

The Nigerian delegation at UNESCO was able to convince the Paris-based UN organisation’s scientific committee on the Slave Route Project to host one of its international conferences in Nigeria. And Calabar, an ancient slave port, was chosen as the location for the event titled “Slave Trade and Slavery in the Arab Islamic World: Untold tragedy and shared heritage”.

In his opening address Toyin Falola, a professor of history at the University of Texas – Austin in the US and vice-chair of the UNESCO committee, affirmed that the seminar was not aimed at casting aspersions on any religion or culture.

“This gathering of researchers is to focus more on promoting research and initiatives on slave trade and slavery in regions insufficiently covered, within Africa and the Arab-Muslim world among others,” he declared.

Common strands

Despite the vast and complex nature of the various papers presented by scholars, there were common strands among them.

Slavery and slave trading are among the oldest economic modes of production in history. Domestic slavery existed in Africa before the advent of externally motivated slave trades by Arabs and Europeans.

The lifespan of slavery varied from one continent to the other.

Africa’s domestic slavery was fuelled by demands for slaves to work in plantations and mines in the Americas, North Africa, the Middle East, the Persian Gulf and South East Asia including China and Japan. Some African kings became active suppliers of Africans as slaves to international European and Arab slave merchants.

The trans-Saharan slave trade commenced late in the 7th century when Abdallah Ben Said, the King of Islamised Egypt, conquered via Jihad the Sudan – “the land of infidels” – and in 652 imposed on Sudanese King Khalidurat a treaty known as Bakht.

One of the clauses of the treaty was the compulsory annual supply by the Sudanese king of hundreds of African slaves to the Muslim king of Egypt. The European trans-Atlantic slave trade took off 10 centuries later, in 1693.

Some of the seminar participants affirmed that while the trans-Atlantic slave trade lasted for four centuries (1693-1884), the trans-Saharan slave trade continued for 17 centuries (652-1960).

There were similarities between the slave trades. Some Arab scholars, such as Ibn Khaldun, justified the trans-Saharan slave trade by interpreting some sections of the Koran that ‘authorised’ the enslavement of African ‘infidels’ by Arab slave merchants, the ‘chosen race’.

And some European scholars supported the trans-Atlantic slave trade by making copious references to the book of Genesis in the Bible. Consequently, slavery was not the product of racism. However, racism was one consequence of slavery.

The participants agreed that both slave routes were responsible for the migration of millions of Africans to other parts of the world. The statistics of deported Africans remain highly controversial among scholars.

One participant referred to the book Le Genocide Viole, written by the Senegalese historian and anthropologist Tidiane N’Diaye, who, using various sources, estimated that the trans-Atlantic slave trade deported some 20 million people while the trans-Saharan slave trade displaced around 10 million Africans.

Silences

Two issues were not given prominence by the participants: women slaves and male castration.

The perpetuation of African slaves was fundamentally assured by women slaves who were indiscriminately coupled to men without their consent.

Castration of numbers of male slaves by Arab merchants was a prominent feature of the trans-Saharan slave trade.

Castrated male slaves were purchased by rich Arab kings and princes and employed as security agents to protect harems where their wives and concubines were caged.

The castration process described in Tidiane N’Diaye’s book is inhumane.

Slavery creates permanent violent conflicts between the slave and the master. Salah Trebelsi, a historian at the University of Lyon in France, gave a graphic description of revolts by African slaves in Iraq between the seventh and the ninth centuries.

A common feature across papers was the perpetuation and preservation of modified African cultures, religions, medicine and music by descendants of African slaves in Arab and Muslin countries.

An illustration of this cultural resistance by descendants of African slaves in Iran was captured in a paper by Behnaz Mirzai of Brock University in Canada, “Africans in Baluchistan: Acculturation and healing rituals”.

A major resolution adopted by conference participants was the need to create a network of researchers on the slave trade and slavery in the Arab and Islamic worlds. A similar network has already been created by UNESCO around the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Castration of numbers of male slaves by Arab merchants was a prominent feature of the trans-Saharan slave trade.

Castrated male slaves were purchased by rich Arab kings and princes and employed as security agents to protect harems where their wives and concubines were caged.

You might recall that in one of the nonsense articles - a Black one I believe - Black males were routinely castrated by the millions.

Just doing it for harem guards makes a lot more sense - doesn't it. Which means it was just a few thousand, not millions.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
HERE IS ANOTHER SERIOUS ARTICLE..

This one from the BBC.

The East African Slave Trade

In East Africa a slave trade was well established before the Europeans arrived on the scene. It was driven by the sultanates of the Middle East. African slaves ended up as sailors in Persia, pearl divers in the Gulf, soldiers in the Omani army and workers on the salt pans of Mesopotamia (modern Iraq). Many people were domestic slaves, working in rich households. Women were taken as sex slaves.

Arab traders began to settle among the Africans of the coast, resulting in the emergence of a people and culture known as Swahili. In the second half of the 18th century, the slave trade expanded and became more organised. There was also a huge demand for ivory, and slaves were used as porters to carry it.

There were three main reasons why more slaves were required:

1. The clove plantations on Zanzibar and Pemba set up by Sultan Seyyid Said, needed labour.

2. Brazilian traders were finding it difficult to operate in West Africa because the British navy was intercepting slave ships. The Brazilians made the journey round the Cape of Good Hope, taking slaves from the Zambezi valley and Mozambique.

3. The French had started up sugar and coffee plantations in Mauritius and Reunion.

A number of different people -Arabs and Africans - were involved in supplying slaves from the interior, as well as transporting ivory. They included:

· the prazeros, descendants of Portuguese and Africans, operating along the Zambezi,
· the Yao working North East of the Zambezi
· the Makua operating East of the Yao, closer to the coast
· the Nyamwezi (or Yeke) operating further north around Lake Tanganyika under the leadership of Msiri and Mirambo, who established a trading and raiding state in the 1850's which linked up with the Ovimbundu in what is now modern Angola

The most famous trader of all was Tippu Tip, (Hamed bin Mohammed) a Swahili Arab son of a trader, and grandson of an African slave. He was born in Zanzibar of African Arab parentage and went on to establish a base West of Lake Tanganyika, linking up with Msiri. He and his men operated in an area stretching over a thousand miles from inland to the coast.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This last article is from Britannica:

When you search "Arab Slave Trade" in Britannica you get "Tanzania" which doesn't make sense until you remember that "Zanzibar" (the Omani headquarters of the Arab Slave trade, is a Tanzanian Island.

-

Nearly two-fifths of the population lives in urban areas, and more than one-tenth of the urban population resides in Dar es Salaam. Bagamoyo and Tabora, old towns connected with the 19th-century Arab slave trade, have stagnated.

Zanzibar and Pemba Ethnic groups

There are several groups of Africans present on the islands. Indigenous Bantu groups, consisting of the Pemba in Pemba and the Hadimu and Tumbatu in Zanzibar, have absorbed the settlers who moved from Persia in the 10th century. These groups and some of the descendants of slaves call themselves Shirazi. There are also small enclaves of Comorians and Somalis. Arab settlements were also established early, and intermarriage with the local people took place. Arab arrivals in the 18th and 19th centuries were from Oman and constituted an elite. The Omani immigrants in the early 20th century tended to be less affluent. Asians form a very small minority.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
have absorbed the settlers who moved from Persia in the 10th century.

I included this article because it explains what became of Black Persian survivors after their slaughter by the Mongol invaders and the Arab invaders.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

My avatar is what ES provided
among its choices though it's
not far fromy actual red nigger
looks.

You however are a quintroon
15/16ths Euro white man who
in fact may be of Turkish
ancestry with your gsy
swishing ass.

God knows you may even be
one of my al~Takruri bastard
2nd generation offspring.

Don't be mad at me. Your
mom's momma knew I was
making time. It was up to
her to make sure I wasn't
making babies.

Do tell, was she one of my
flings when I was on shore
leave while captaining my
atomic submarine in
Newport?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he:

Who you trying to fool Batty Boy?

You wouldn't know a Pussy if it slapped you in the face.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
have absorbed the settlers who moved from Persia in the 10th century.

I included this article because it explains what became of Black Persian survivors after their slaughter by the Mongol invaders and the Arab invaders.
 -

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
[QB] The only thing remotely interesting about this thread or where it is now, is the fact that the high mortality rate of the Arab conquest is never referenced in any scientific piece regarding population genetics. Male slaves were castrated but for some reason in almost all articles I've read with significant "SSA" components North and about the Sahara, the DNA admixture is attributed to slavery (Even Y-Hg's SMH).

That's why you should be looking
mtDNA frequency in the Arabian peninsula, namely haplogroup L

quote:

http://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-10-138

The trans-Saharan slave trade - clues from interpolation analyses and high-resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages
Nourdin Harich, Marta D Costa, Verónica Fernandes, Mostafa Kandil, Joana B Pereira, Nuno M Silva and Luísa PereiraEmail author
BMC Evolutionary Biology201010:138
DOI: 10.1186/1471-2148-10-138

Males were sought for a variety of functions: doorkeepers, secretaries, militaries or eunuchs. Black soldiers were seen from Islamic Spain to Egypt, and in Morocco a whole generation of black young boys were bought at the age of 10 or 11 and trained to become its army. However, the bulk of the trade was in females, as domestic servants, entertainers and/or concubines: two females for every male overall, in contrast to the ratio of two males for every female overall in the Atlantic trade [15]. Some harems could be enormous, reaching even the extravagating number of 14,000 concubines. Young female slaves were instructed in household crafts and were then provided with resources to buy a home and get married.

The Eastern sub-Saharan slave trade towards Arabia was investigated through mtDNA hypervariable region I (HVRI) diversity [17], leading to concluding that higher frequencies of L lineages are observed in Arab comparatively with non-Arab populations in the Near East, having been introduced in the last 2,500 years. These conclusions were supported afterwards by other studies [18, 19]. This Eastern sub-Saharan slave trade involved mainly maritime routes across the Red Sea, which was dominated by the Southern Arabs, already around the 12th century BC.

The Western trans-Saharan slave trade deserves a more careful genetic investigation. In this work we will present the results of mtDNA haplogroup affiliation of El Jadida population, approximately 100 km south of Casablanca, in the Moroccan Atlantic coast. We performed high-resolution screening of selected haplogroups in this Moroccan sample: haplogroup H, in order to get more evidence on North Mediterranean influence; and haplogroup L3, one of the most geographically diversified sub-Saharan haplogroup. For the L3 haplogroup, we conducted the complete mtDNA sequencing of 8 L3 haplotypes from El Jadida, and compared the complete North African L3 sequences which have been described [14, 20, 21, 22] with the many other known sub-Saharan sequences (summed up in [23]). We also performed analyses of geographical interpolation for sub-Saharan haplogroup frequencies across Africa, by using an extended database summing up 4908 individuals.

When analyzing the proportions of sub-Saharan and West Eurasian mtDNA haplogroups (Table 1) in El Jadida population, the characteristic mixed pool was observed, with frequencies of 30.86% and 69.14%, respectively. The sub-Saharan pool presented the branches L1, L2 and L3, in the following frequencies: 24%, 28% and 48% of the sub-Saharan pool. The basal haplogroup L0 was absent. In the West Eurasian pool, the haplogroups said to have been introduced into North and East Africa as result of a Back-to-Africa migration from the Near East, U6 and M1, were observed with frequencies of 2.47% and 6.17% in El Jadida.

Clearly, the main component of the West Eurasian lineages was made of possible Iberian expanded lineages following the post-glacial climate improvement: H1 (12.35%), V (9.88%) and U5b (1.23%). There were low frequent lineages belonging to the HV branch of the maternal tree which could have come to El Jadida from the Near East, (H* - 3.70%; H7 - 1.23%; HV1 - 1.23%) as well as R0a (3.70%), X (1.23%), N1b (1.23%), J (7.41%), T (2.47%). There was also a considerable amount of U/K lineages, besides the already referred U6 and U5a: K (9.88%), U* (3.70%) and U4 (1.23%). Curiously, five out of eight K individuals in El Jadida presented a substitution on position 16287 (besides the haplogroup defining 16224-16311 polymorphisms); this haplotype was so far observed in 1 Italian (belonging to sub-haplogroup K1a4) and two Moroccan individuals (sub-haplogroup K1a2) out of 789 K sequences in [2] and absent in other North African populations [6].

Sub-Saharan haplogroups across North Africa
Based on a database summing up 4908 African and 2178 Near Eastern/Arabian Peninsula individuals (Figure 2A shows sample locations, further indicated in Additional File 1) we assayed interpolation analyses of L haplogroup frequencies. As can be seen in Figure 2B, the north to south increase of frequency across North Africa and the Sahara is visible. In the East of the African continent, the highest L frequencies are attained in more southern latitudes than in the rest of the continent, due to presence of M and some N (R0a and U6) lineages, especially high in Ethiopia.

Recent mtDNA data have shown that considerable local population expansions occurred in Sahel nomadic populations around 4,000 years ago, following important movements of northern and eastern African people towards the recently formed Sahel region. These local expansions were revealed in one branch of the typical East African haplogroups L3f, the L3f3 almost restricted to the Chadic-speaking nomadic groups [1] and in one branch of the typical Iberian haplogroup V in southern Tuareg populations [8]. Thus, the emergence of the modern Sahara, beginning some 4,000 years ago, hardened existing geographical divisions and separated peoples, forcing the black Saharans into the oases or southwards into the more attractive lands of the Sahel.

This barrier in gene flow is evident when attending to the global L haplogroup frequencies in African populations. There is a clear horizontal gradient across the continent, attaining values of 95% and higher in the Sahel region in West and Central Africa, but not in the Eastern African coast where those values are only reached around the border between Tanzania and Mozambique. The lower values for L frequencies in the eastern African coast are due to the southern migration of the Eurasian haplogroup M1, which is typical of East Africa. North Africa reaches L frequencies of 20-40%, while the Arabian Peninsula and the Near East have around 20-30% (only higher in Yemen).

The coalescence ages for the L sequences observed nowadays in North Africa shows the young ancestry of these lineages, which were originated in sub-Saharan Africa in the Holocene. This proves that sub-Saharan people did not leave traces in the maternal gene pool for the time of settlement of North Africa, some 40,000 years ago. And for sure, the continuous publishing of complete L sequences across Africa will reveal still younger ancestors between L sequences observed in both sides of the Saharan desert, bringing its introduction into North Africa to more recent/historical times.

It is also relevant that the interpolation analyses of haplogroups inside the L pool across the Sahara revealed horizontal gradients, matching in a high extent the known trans-Saharan routes. The West is dominated by L1b, L2b, L2c, L2d, L3b and L3d. The Center has L3e and some L3f and L3w. The East bears L0a, L3h, L3i, L3x and, in common with the Center, L3f and L3w. L2a is almost everywhere, strengthening its dominance in the slave package, not only towards the New World, but also in the trans-Saharan trade.

Both these genetic evidences agree with historical data that the introduction of the Asiatic horse into North Africa around 2,000 years ago lengthened the reach of desert nomads' raiding and trading. Before this period, the few black slaves taken from time to time across the Sahara would have been seen on the far side of the Mediterranean as mere exotic household ornaments. But, it may be argued that there was no regular trans-Saharan trade system before the rise of the camel-mounted Berber nomad, in the first Christian centuries, and perhaps not even until after the arrival of the first camel-riding Muslim Arabs in North Africa, in the seventh century [39].

After spending a month in Gao, Ibn Battuta set off with a large caravan for the oasis of Takedda ( in what is now modern Niger). On his journey across the desert, he received a message from the Sultan of Morocco commanding him to return home. He set off for Sijilmasa in September 1353, accompanying a large caravan transporting 600 female slaves, and arrived back in Morocco early in 1354
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://books.google.com/books?id=jULNCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&

-

Slavery, Agriculture, and Malaria in the Arabian Peninsula (Ecology & History) Kindle Edition
by Benjamin Reilly (Author)
Ohio University Press (October 29, 2015)
Publication Date: October 29, 2015
In Slavery, Agriculture, and Malaria in the Arabian Peninsula, Benjamin Reilly illuminates a previously unstudied phenomenon: the large-scale employment of people of African ancestry as slaves in agricultural oases within the Arabian Peninsula. The key to understanding this unusual system, Reilly argues, is the prevalence of malaria within Arabian Peninsula oases and drainage basins, which rendered agricultural lands in Arabia extremely unhealthy for people without genetic or acquired resistance to malarial fevers. In this way, Arabian slave agriculture had unexpected similarities to slavery as practiced in the Caribbean and Brazil.

This book synthesizes for the first time a body of historical and ethnographic data about slave-based agriculture in the Arabian Peninsula. Reilly uses an innovative methodology to analyze the limited historical record and a multidisciplinary approach to complicate our understandings of the nature of work in an area that is popularly thought of solely as desert. This work makes significant contributions both to the global literature on slavery and to the environmental history of the Middle East—an area that has thus far received little attention from scholars.

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

What trip lol, I'm not going to no Central Asia as its not my people's land. I have no desire to go there. I feel no love for or longing to go there when I see pictures of it,same when I see pics of Africa or Asia. I do however feel a longing when I see pics of Scotland, Ireland,Germany (mein vaterland,land of my birth).

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he: Hitler youth huh?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
It's a crazy world:

Lioness just finished posting material About the Arab Slave Trade, that I had just finished debunking - with PROOF!

Yet I can guarantee that there are Negroes out there who believe what lioness posted - because it's what the White people teach.

For some, slavery never ended.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Damn you stupid, swish boy.

Confessing on yourself again? Tsk, tsk.
All ES knows you the bottom feeder.
I mean all ES from 2015 even knows
what tub of lube's your fave. You
yyourself posted it Rump Ranger
(your dirty comic ID when not
your regular comic book
writer ID Albino Mikey).

Hee hee hee hee

Now You know I'm your moms poppa
No need to get uptight and nervous
o bastard offspring of mine.

Ask her she'll tell you about my term
paper she typed for me my 1st year
at university.

Here's an excerpt:
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
The citizens of Djenne operated routine staffed businesses comprised of
relatives, slaves, and free working class individuals. The firms had branches
and representatives in important centers at Tombouktou.

Their warehouses were the ground floor of large houses storing
* cereals (rice, millet, semolina)
* honey
* karita
* arachides
* spices
* onions
* indigo
* kola nuts
* neta flour
* monkey bread fruit
* lead
* iron
* ostrich feathers
* ivory
* virgin gold
* civet musk
* marble
* antimony
* native fabrics
* linen
* wool

Commercial fleet vessels were made of ebony or cedar made watertight
by straw, tow, and clay. These craft measure 58-65' x 10 having a maximum
displacement of 30 tons thus replacing a 200 camel caravan. The great
merchants have their own boats while fleets carrying merchandise and
passengers at fixed rates served the less wealthy. Waterproof stuff was
placed in the hold and covered by the more delicate merchandise on
which passengers lay or sit on their heels protected by an awning.

The market occupies a large square in the town's center intersected with
paths for buyers and raised spots for sellers. Three sides are lined by
shops, the fourth opening upon the mosque. Women sell food and
household goods with piles of cowries beside them indicating their prices.
Men sell the choicer goods at the shops in market center marked by three
square posts where can be found the money changer who converts gold
and silver into cowries. The butcher shop sells joints of meat which are
suspended for selection and live sheep. Nearby are free furnaces for
roasting purchases after buying fuel from the adjacent wood seller.

Djenne merchants settled in Tombouctou introducing baked brick housing
when it was still little more than a watering place for transhumant Twareg
pastors.

quote:
^He,he,he,he:

Who you trying to fool Batty Boy?

You wouldn't know a Pussy if it slapped you in the face.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I once again call for help:

What does the above have to do with anything we are discussing?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Things are getting too weird here, so let me wrap things up.

Just about all peoples in the ancient world engaged in Slavery of some kind.

But there was only four (4) institutionalized instances of Slave Trading.

1) The Transatlantic Slave trade, carried on by West African Blacks.

2) The Barbary Coast Slave Trade, carried on by North African Berbers (the real Berbers - Blacks).

3) The Arab Slave Trade, carried on by Black Arabs from Oman.

4) The Asian and East European Slave Trade in Mamluks and Janissaries, carried on by the Turks.
Originally to supply Mamluk soldiers for the Black Arab armies.

MAMLUKS:

The Mamluks was the knightly military caste in Egypt in the Middle Ages that rose from the ranks of slave soldiers who were mainly Turkic peoples, Circassians, Abkhazians, Georgians, and Copts. Many Mamluks could also be of Balkan origin (Albanians, Greeks, and South Slavs). The "mamluk phenomenon", as David Ayalon dubbed the creation of the specific warrior class, was of great political importance and was extraordinarily long-lived, lasting from the ninth to the nineteenth centuries.

Over time, mamluks became a powerful military knightly caste in various societies that were controlled by Muslim rulers. Particularly in Egypt, but also in the Levant, Mesopotamia, and India, mamluks held political and military power. In some cases, they attained the rank of sultan, while in others they held regional power as emirs or beys. Most notably, mamluk factions seized the sultanate for themselves centered on Egypt and Syria as the Mamluk Sultanate (1250–1517). The Mamluk Sultanate famously defeated the Ilkhanate at the Battle of Ain Jalut; they had earlier fought the Crusaders in 1154-1169 and 1213-1221, effectively driving them out of Egypt and the Levant. In 1302 they formally expelled the last Crusaders from the Levant, ending the era of the Crusades.

While mamluks were purchased, their status was above ordinary slaves, who were not allowed to carry weapons or perform certain tasks. In places such as Egypt from the Ayyubid dynasty to the time of Muhammad Ali of Egypt, mamluks were considered to be “true lords" and "true warriors" with social status above the general population in Egypt and the Levant.

JANISSARIES

The Janissaries were elite infantry units that formed the Ottoman Sultan's household troops and bodyguards. Sultan Murad I created the force in 1383. They began as an elite corps of slaves made up of conscripted young Christian boys, and became famed for internal cohesion cemented by strict discipline and order. By 1620, they were hereditary, corrupt, and an impediment to reform. The corps was abolished by Sultan Mahmud II in 1826 in the Auspicious Incident in which 6,000 or more were executed.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^Things are getting too weird here, so let me wrap things up.

Just about all peoples in the ancient world engaged in Slavery of some kind.

But there was only four (4) institutionalized instances of Slave Trading.

1) The Transatlantic Slave trade, carried on by West African Blacks.

2) The Barbary Coast Slave Trade, carried on by North African Berbers (the real Berbers - Blacks).

3) The Arab Slave Trade, carried on by Black Arabs from Oman.

4) The Asian and East European Slave Trade in Mamluks and Janissaries, carried on by the Turks.
Originally to supply Mamluk soldiers for the Black Arab armies.

So you have respect for some of the groups but not the West Africans?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
It's a crazy world:

Lioness just finished posting material About the Arab Slave Trade, that I had just finished debunking - with PROOF!

Yet I can guarantee that there are Negroes out there who believe what lioness posted - because it's what the White people teach.

I don't think people understand what you claim to have debunked and more importantly what did happen with the Arab slave trade.

You need to state clearly what DID happen with the Arab slave trade and how that differs from anything I posted.

That doesn't mean doing your typical "but why would they? "
rhetorical questions

You need to state clearly what DID happen with the Arab slave trade and how that differs from anything I posted.

Otherwise you are just bullshitting and copying and pasting in lieu of not really saying anything

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schizo Albino Mikey:
^Things are getting too weird here, so let me wrap things up.
).

Translation:
Fire has been lit up under my ass but before I beat a hasty retreat let me prove my dimwittedness again with more to take ES off the path.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by Schizo Albino Mikey:
^I once again call for help:

What does the above have to do with anything we are discussing?

Heres more meds to help you back into the real world us normal people live in

quote:
Supplying Frobenius' "powerful defense of African civilization"
for which he is better remembered and admired by English speaking
and Francophone Africans from the Caribbean, the USA, and Senegal.

Perusing Jackson's Intro to Afr Civ lead me to the citation
of Frobenius' statement that the "idea of the barbaric Negro
is a European invention,"
. DuBois is the source for the English
translations from Histoire de la civilisation Africaine, which in
turn is from Back & Ermoat's French translation direct from
Frobenius' original German work.

quote:

"When they [the first European navigators of the end of the Middle Ages]
arrived in the Gulf of Guinea and landed at Vaida, the captains were astonished
to find the streets well cared for, bordered for several leagues in length by two
rows of trees; for many days they passed through a country of magnificent fields,
a country inhabited by men clad in brilliant costumes, the stuff of which they had
woven themselves! More to the South in the Kingdom of Congo, a swarming crowd
dressed in silk and velvet; great states well ordered, and even to the smallest
details, powerful sovereigns, rich industries, -- civilized to the marrow of their
bones
. And the condition of the countries on the eastern coasts -- Mozambique,
for example -- was quite the same.

"What was revealed by the navigators of the fifteenth to the seventeenth centuries
furnishes an absolute proof that Negro Africa, which extended south of the
desert zone of the Sahara, was in full efflorescence which the European
conquistadors annihilated as far as they progressed. For the new country
of America needed slaves, and Africa had them to offer, hundreds, thousands,
whole cargoes of slaves. However, the slave trade was never an affair which
meant a perfectly easy conscience, and it exacted a justification; hence one
made of the Negro a half-animal, an article of merchandise. And in the same
way the notion of fetish (Portuguese feticeiro) was invented as a symbol of
African religion. As for me, I have seen in no part of Africa the Negroes
worshipping a fetish. The idea of the 'barbarous Negro' is a European
invention
which has consequently prevailed in Europe until the beginning
of this century.

"What these old captains recounted, these chiefs of expeditions -- Delbes,
Marchais, Pigafetta, and all the others, what they recounted is true. It can
be verified. In the old Royal Kunstkammer of Dresden, in the Weydemann
colection of Ulm, in many another 'cabinet of curiosities' of Europe, we
still find West African collections dating from this epoch. Marvellous
plush velvets of an extreme softness, made of the tenderest leaves of a
certain kind of banana plant; stuffs soft and supple, brilliant and delicate,
like silks, woven with the fiber of a raffia, well prepared; powerful javelins
with points encrusted with copper in the most elegant fashion; bows so
graceful in form and so beautifully ornamented that they would do honor
to any museum of arms whatsoever; calabashes decorated with the greatest
taste; sculpture in ivory and wood of which the work shows a very great
deal of application and style.

"And all that came from cuntries of the African periphery, delivered over
after that to slave merchants, . . .

"But when the pioneers of the last century pierced this zone of 'European
civilization' and the wall of protection which had, for the time being
raised behind it -- the wall of protection of the Negro still 'intact' --
they found everywhere the same marvels which the captains had found on
the coast.

to be continued . . .

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
continuing . . .
quote:

"In 1906 when I penetrated into the territory of Kassai-Sankuru, I found
still, villages of which the principle streets were bordered on each side,
for leagues, with rows of palm trees, and of which the houses, decorated
each one in charming fashion, were works of art as well.

"No man who did not carry sumptuous arms of iron or copper, with inlaid
blades and handles covered with serpent skin. Everywhere velvets and
silken stuffs. Each cup, each pipe, each spoon was an object of art
perfectly worthy to be compared to the creations of the Roman European
style. But all this was only the particularly tender and iridescent bloom
which adorns a ripe and marvellous fruit; the gestures, the manners, the
moral code of the entire people, from the little child to the old man,
although they remained within absolutely natural limits, were imprinted
with dignity and grace, in the families of the princes and the rich as in
the vassals and slaves. I know of no northern people who can be compared
with these primitives for unity of civilization.
And the peaceful beauty
was carried away by the floods.

"But many men had this experience: the explorers who left the savage and
warrior plateau of the East and South and the North to descend into the
plains of the Congo, of Lake Victoria, of the Ubangi: men such as Speke
and Grant, Livingstone, Cameron, Stanley, Schweinfurth, Junker, de Brazza
-- all of them -- made the same statements: they came from countries
dominated by the rigid laws of the African Ares, and from then on they
penetrated into the countries where peace reigned, and joy in adornment
and in beauty; countries of old civilizations, of ancient styles, of
harmonious styles.

"The revelations of fifteenth and seventeenth century navigators
furnish us with certain proof that Negro Africa, which extended
south of the Sahara desert zone, was still in full bloom, in the
full brilliance of harmonious and well-formed civilizations. In
the last century the superstition ruled that all high culture of
Africa came from Islam. Since then we have learned much, and we
know today that the beautiful turbans and clothes of the Sudanese
folk were already used in Africa before Muhammed was even born or
before Ethiopian culture reached inner Africa
. Since then we have
learned that the peculiar organization of the Sudanese states
existed long before Islam and that all of the art of building and
education, of city organization and handwork in Negro Africa, were
thousands of years older than those of Middle Europe.

to be concluded ...

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
concluding.

quote:
"Thus in the Sudan old real African warm-blooded culture existed
and could be found in Equatorial Africa, where neither Ethiopian
thought, Hamitic blood, or European civilization had drawn the
pattern
. Everywhere when we examine this ancient culture it bears
the same impression. In the great museums -- Trocadero, British
Museum, in Belgium, Italy, Holland, and Germany -- everywhere we
see the same spirit, the same character, the same nature. All of
these separate pieces unite themselves to the same expression and
build a picture equally impressive as that of a collection of the
art of Asia. The striking beauty of the cloth, the fantastic beauty
of the drawing and the sculpture, the glory of the ivory weapons,
the collection of fairy tales equal to the Thousand and One nights,
the Chinese novels, and the Indian philosophy.

"In comparison with such spiritual accomplishments the impression
of the African spirit is easily seen. It is stronger in its folds,
simpler in its richness. Every weapon is simple and practical, not
only in form but fantasy. Every line of carving is simple and strong.
There is nothing that makes a clearer impression of strength, and all
that streams out of the fire and the hut, the sweat and the grease-
treated hides and the animal dung. Everything is practical, strong,
workmanly. This is the character of the African style. When one
approaches it with full understanding, one immediately realizes
that this impression rules all Africa. It expresses itself in the
activity of all Negro people even in their sculpture. It speaks out
of their dances and their masks; out of the understanding of their
religious life, just as out of the reality of their living, their
state building, and their conception of fate. It lives in their
fables, their fairy stories, their wise sayings and their myths.
And once we are forced to this conclusion, then the Egyptian comes
into the comparison. For this discovered culture form of Negro Africa
has the same peculiarity.

Leo Frobenius

Histoire de la Civilisation Africaine

translated by Back and Ermoat
Paris: Gallimard, 1936
6th edition page 56

in

W. E. Burghardt Du Bois

The World and Africa:
An inquiry into the part which Africa has played in world history

New York: Viking Press, 1946
pp. 79, 156

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

In answer to this stupidity: Egypt, Arabia, the Persian Gulf, India, etc: Teem with Black people who for thousands of years worked their own fields, and in the case of Egypt, was the Breadbasket of the ancient world, why would they need Slaves to do what they had been doing for thousands of years? Of course, that Wiki nonsense is merely Albinos extending the false narrative they had developed for the American Hemisphere.

The false narrative I was talking about is this:

Albino- Worshiper Mike11 wants to share with us his divine insights and break through discoveries.

Real Anglo- Saxons WERE BLACK:

Real Anglo - Saxons before they turned into Albinos in America:

-

Fake Anglo-Saxon Turk Mulatto- Albino.
After BLACKS mixed with Albino- Turks they turned to look like that:

-

The fake ass Turks called Assyrians depicted themselves 3000 years ago like that

-

to cover up that the real Assyrians looked actually like that.

REAL, pure Assyrians:

-
 -

Oh wait the newest afrocentric researches discovered that the TURKS were BLACK THEMSELVES so it's time to reclaim the Ottoman Empire as a black Empire.

Arab 3000 years ago:

-

The stricking resemblance the depicted ancient real Arab has with the real Arab on this pic is staggering.

-

Looks so ancient Arabic!!!!!!!!!

According to the highly intelligent and wise Mike11 whenever a black African got stolen from Africa and is brought to Arabia and wears Bedouin clothing or other Arabic dresses he turns genetically into the original and real Arab.
The evil Albinos have done everythign to hide this truth and scientific facts from the blacks.

Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike Flop >

-

-

-

-

Tukuler
Member # 19944

They can ridicule SchizAlbino Mikey
from now till the 32nd of Nevuary
but they are no friends of mine.

One shot photo spam 'evidence'
is just as comic bookish as him.

The autochthone SW Asian black
was a local variant and Moorjani
among others proved biblical era
genomics included characteristics
deemed inner African.

Being a continental nexus SW Asia
(the NE Africa extension) has been
peopled from a plethora of regions
throughout the Holocene accounting
for its phenotypic diversity such that
one can pick whatever image suits
their fancy OR else admit the fact
of innumerous gradation.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Tukuler, lioness, Elmaestro, and now "real expert": what a peanut gallery of pea brains.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
It's a crazy world:

I don't think people understand what you claim to have debunked and more importantly what did happen with the Arab slave trade.

That doesn't mean doing your typical "but why would they? "
rhetorical questions

Otherwise you are just bullshitting and copying and pasting in lieu of not really saying anything

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The trans-Saharan slave trade - clues from interpolation analyses and high-resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages

I wonder why you didn't cite this here?

quote:

We use high-resolution genetic data to investigate the genetic and linguistic support for hypotheses concerning the population history in the Chad Basin. The mitochondrial L3f3 haplogroup is found almost exclusively in Chadic speaking populations and its TMRCA corresponds well with archaeological and linguistic dates of the proposed migration of Chadic speaking pastoralists from East or North East Africa to the Chad Basin.

Haplogroup L3f is defined by the coding variants

3396-4218-15514-15944del and the control region motif 16209–16519 with a TMRCA of 57,100 ± 9,400 YBP. This haplogroup diversifies into sub-haplogroups L3f1, L3f2 and L3f3. The most geographically widespread sub-haplogroup is L3f1, which is distributed across the African continent [3] and also Arabia [32,33] and has a TMRCA of 48,600 ± 11,500 YBP.

[...]

"The youngest clade, L3f1b2, seems to be more frequent in the Middle East. L3f1a seems to be older (37,700 ± 10,000 YBP) than its sister sub-haplogroup L3f1b and is also less diversified. A few samples from Chad belong to these sub-haplogroups: two to L3f1a and one to L3f1b3."

"We then estimated pairwise FST genetic distances between populations (Additional file 4) and displayed these on a MDS plot (Figure 3). Interesting results are immediately evident – while Chadic populations form a relatively homogeneous group, the Cushitic populations split into two completely different clusters. The first group is composed of Horn of African populations, such as Ethiopian and Somali Cushitic populations, which are close to neighbouring Ethiopian Semitic speaking groups and relatively close also to Chadic people from the Chad Basin. The second Cushitic group is composed by more southern groups from Tanzania, i.e. Burunge and Iraqw, who occupy outlier positions even within the Afro-Asiatic MDS plot. In the MDS plot, geography is more strongly associated with genetic distance than is linguistic affiliation.

Overall, we observe that Chadic speaking populations are intermixed with other populations from Chad Basin, including Niger-Congo, Semitic, and Berber speaking people. In this context, it seems that the linguistic categories play a secondary role in structuring the genetic diversity." [/QB]

--Viktor Černý1 et al.

Migration of Chadic speaking pastoralists within Africa based on population structure of Chad Basin and phylogeography of mitochondrial L3f haplogroup

Nor this:

quote:
"Particularly, Yemen has the largest contribution of L lineages (30). So, most probably, this area was the entrance gate of a portion of these lineages in prehistoric times, which participated in the building of the primitive Arabian population."
--Khaled K Abu-Amero et al.

Mitochondrial DNA structure in the Arabian Peninsula

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Western trans-Saharan slave trade deserves a more careful genetic investigation. In this work we will present the results of mtDNA haplogroup affiliation of El Jadida population, approximately 100 km south of Casablanca, in the Moroccan Atlantic coast. We performed high-resolution screening of selected haplogroups in this Moroccan sample: haplogroup H, in order to get more evidence on North Mediterranean influence; and haplogroup L3, one of the most geographically diversified sub-Saharan haplogroup. For the L3 haplogroup, we conducted the complete mtDNA sequencing of 8 L3 haplotypes from El Jadida, and compared the complete North African L3 sequences which have been described [14, 20, 21, 22] with the many other known sub-Saharan sequences (summed up in [23]). We also performed analyses of geographical interpolation for sub-Saharan haplogroup frequencies across Africa, by using an extended database summing up 4908 individuals.

What happened?

quote:
"The results show that the most ancient haplogroup is L3*, which would have been introduced to North Africa from eastern sub-Saharan populations around 20,000 years ago.

[...]

Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra- Saharan Africa."

--Frigi et al.

quote:

When analyzing the proportions of sub-Saharan and West Eurasian mtDNA haplogroups (Table 1) in El Jadida population, the characteristic mixed pool was observed, with frequencies of 30.86% and 69.14%, respectively. The sub-Saharan pool presented the branches L1, L2 and L3, in the following frequencies: 24%, 28% and 48% of the sub-Saharan pool. The basal haplogroup L0 was absent. In the West Eurasian pool, the haplogroups said to have been introduced into North and East Africa as result of a Back-to-Africa migration from the Near East, U6 and M1, were observed with frequencies of 2.47% and 6.17% in El Jadida.

What happened?

quote:
"The presence of M haplogroup in Ethiopia, named M1, led to the proposal that haplogroup M originated in eastern Africa, approximately 60,000 years ago, and was carried towards Asia [34]. "
--T Kivisild

quote:
localization and the ethnic group (Table 32-2). ... M1 originated in east Africa. Its high frequencies and diversities are found in Ethiopia (20.3%) and in Gurna in Egypt (17.6%). The haplogroup M1 marks an exit from Africa to the Near East (Quintana-Murci et al., 1999; ...
--A Stevanovitch , Dhavendrn Kumar (2004 - 2012)

Genomics and Health in the Developing World

quote:
"No southwest Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered*. U6 and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe DO NOT FOLLOW similar patterns, and their sub-clade divisions do not appear to be compatible with their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper Paleolithic."
--Erwan Pennarun, Toomas Kivisild

(2012) Divorcing the Late Upper Palaeolithic demographic histories of mtDNA haplogroups M1 and U6 in Africa

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Clearly, the main component of the West Eurasian lineages was made of possible Iberian expanded lineages following the post-glacial climate improvement: H1 (12.35%), V (9.88%) and U5b (1.23%). There were low frequent lineages belonging to the HV branch of the maternal tree which could have come to El Jadida from the Near East, (H* - 3.70%; H7 - 1.23%; HV1 - 1.23%) as well as R0a (3.70%), X (1.23%), N1b (1.23%), J (7.41%), T (2.47%). There was also a considerable amount of U/K lineages, besides the already referred U6 and U5a: K (9.88%), U* (3.70%) and U4 (1.23%). Curiously, five out of eight K individuals in El Jadida presented a substitution on position 16287 (besides the haplogroup defining 16224-16311 polymorphisms); this haplotype was so far observed in 1 Italian (belonging to sub-haplogroup K1a4) and two Moroccan individuals (sub-haplogroup K1a2) out of 789 K sequences in [2] and absent in other North African populations [6].

What happened?

quote:
Haplogroup L1b roots deeply in the human mtDNA phylogeny and has the characteristic motif 16126, 16187, 16189, 16223, 16264, 16270, 116278, 16311.

[...]

Our results also point to a less ancient western African gene flow to Tunisia involving haplogroups L2a and L3b. Thus the sub-Saharan contribution to northern Africa starting from the east would have taken place before the Neolithic. The western African contribution to North Africa should have occurred before the Sahara’s formation (15,000 BP).

[...]

The dates for subhaplogroups H1 and H3 (13,000 and 10,000 years, respectively) in Iberian and North African populations allow for this possibility. Kefi et al.’s (2005) [data on ancient DNA could be viewed as being in agreement with such a presence in North Africa in ancient times (about 15,000–6,000 years ago) and with the fact that the North African populations are considered by most scholars as having their closest relations with European and Asian populations (Cherni et al. 2008; Ennafaa et al. 2009; Kefi et al. 2005; Rando et al. 1998). How- ever, considering the general understanding nowadays that human settlement of the rest of the world emerged from eastern northern Africa less than 50,000 years ago, a better explanation of these haplogroups might be that their frequencies re- flect the original modern human population of these parts of Africa as much as or more than intrusions from outside the continent. The ways that gene frequencies may increase or decrease based on adaptive selection, gene flow, and/or social processes is under study and would benefit from the results of studies on autosomal and Y-chromosome markers.

[...]

results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra-Saharan Africa.

--Frigi et al.

quote:

Whereas inferred IBD sharing does not indicate directionality, the North African samples that have highest IBD sharing with Iberian populations also tend to have the lowest proportion of the European cluster in ADMIXTURE (Fig. 1), e.g., Saharawi, Tunisian Berbers, and South Moroccans. For example, the Andalucians share many IBD segments with the Tunisians (Fig. 3), who present extremely minimal levels of European ancestry. This suggests that gene flow occurred from Africa to Europe rather than the other way around.

[...]

Alternative models of gene flow: Migration(s) from the Near East likely have had an effect on genetic diversity between southern and northern Europe (discussed below), but do not appear to explain the gradients of African ancestry in Europe. A model of gene flow from the Near East into both Europe and North Africa, such as a strong demic wave during the Neolithic, could result in shared haplotypes between Europe and North Africa. However, we observe haplotype sharing between Europe and the Near East follows a southeast to southwest gradient, while sharing between Europe and the Maghreb follows the opposite pattern (Fig. 2); this suggests that gene flow from the Near East cannot account for the sharing with North Africa.

--Laura R. Botiguéa,1, Brenna M. Henn et al

Gene flow from North Africa contributes to differential human genetic diversity in southern Europe (July 16, 2013)

Or this, lioness.

quote:
Haplogroup H dominates present-day Western European mitochondrial DNA variability (>40%), yet was less common (~19%) among Early Neolithic farmers (~5450 BC) and virtually absent in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers.

Here we investigate this major component of the maternal population history of modern Europeans and sequence 39 complete haplogroup H mitochondrial genomes from ancient human remains. We then compare this 'real-time' genetic data with cultural changes taking place between the Early Neolithic (~5450 BC) and Bronze Age (~2200 BC) in Central Europe. Our results reveal that the current diversity and distribution of haplogroup H were largely established by the Mid Neolithic (~4000 BC), but with substantial genetic contributions from subsequent pan-European cultures such as the Bell Beakers expanding out of Iberia in the Late Neolithic (~2800 BC). Dated haplogroup H genomes allow us to reconstruct the recent evolutionary history of haplogroup H and reveal a mutation rate 45% higher than current estimates for human mitochondria.

--Brotherton P1, Haak W, Templeton J,

Nat Commun. 2013;4:1764. doi: 10.1038/ncomms2656.

Neolithic mitochondrial haplogroup H genomes and the genetic origins of Europeans.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fart on castrato

Yes, I pissed all on your Oedipus complex
Stockholm Syndrome why-didnt-god-make-
me-pure-white scrambled egg of a 'brain'.

Your predicted 2 liner nonresponse to
massive Africana data putting you in
check was predicted just like it was
for your lover Cassi 5 years ago.

You're exposed for the quintroon
anti-black racist that you are, no
different than Eurocentrics that
mouth your same garbage and
impotent in the face of facts
shredding your prejudiced
opinions to hell where your
devil monkey ass belongs.

quote:
Originally posted by SchizAlbino Mikey:
Tukuler, lioness, Elmaestro, and now "real expert": what a peanut gallery of pea brains.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by real expert:

Oh wait the newest afrocentric researches discovered that the TURKS were BLACK THEMSELVES so it's time to reclaim the Ottoman Empire as a black Empire.

Arab 3000 years ago:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JFs2dGX1dmk/UHt4aYabkLI/AAAAAAAABMU/gyiXqbcz6ZI/s1600/arab.JPG

The stricking resemblance the depicted ancient real Arab has with the real Arab on this pic is staggering.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Arab/Khan/Old_arabia_6.jpg

Looks so ancient Arabic!!!!!!!!!

According to the highly intelligent and wise Mike11 whenever a black African got stolen from Africa and is brought to Arabia and wears Bedouin clothing or other Arabic dresses he turns genetically into the original and real Arab.
The evil Albinos have done everythign to hide this truth and scientific facts from the blacks.

You may want to explain yourself here? lol

Based on what is this an "ancient Arab", from 3000 years ago?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JFs2dGX1dmk/UHt4aYabkLI/AAAAAAAABMU/gyiXqbcz6ZI/s1600/arab.JPG

Relief from the East Stairs of the Apadana, Persepolis

For the record: Apadana, Persepolis is at Iran, Persia!

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4906

-

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4907

-

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896c
TILE; NEW KINGDOM

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4908

-

A Syrian mercenary drinking beer in the company of his Egyptian wife and child, c. 1350 BC. Photograph: Bettmann/Corbis

You tell me, who comes closer?

Him?

-

Or these?
 -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

I wonder why you didn't cite this here?

Nice catch Ish Gebor, I pondered it, but then rejected it. Here is why:

Situations like this is also why I was careful to identify the type of slavery I was talking about as "Institutional" meaning that it had all the trappings of Business and Government together.

My reading on the trans-Saharan slave trade makes me think that researchers are grouping together the normal trafficking of slaves (which has always occurred), with NORMAL migration patterns, and giving it the name "trans-Saharan slave trade" as if it was a going concern (a business).

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See how Eurocentric Euro-loving
SchizAlbino Mikey failed to list
RealExpert.

Ignorant and helpless against
the massive Africana data
shock attack to his comic
book Oedipal white loving
system he kisses up to
Ish hoping to retain an
allie (knowing if he bad
mouths his Oedipal
objects it will be
enough to pacify
the Diasporans
into giving him
a passcard to
malign the
Continentals
w/o a peep
of protest).

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ish Gebor - I found this very simple explanation of the so-called "trans-Saharan slave trade" by the global teachers network (it's for school children):

TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE

While the trans-Saharan trade route was used to transport goods, it was also used to transport slaves and people. The Trans-Saharan slave trade was between North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. It began with the start of the Trans-Saharan caravan trade route and the introduction of the camel in the 7th Century C.E. Extending from the Sub-Saharan West African kingdoms and across the Sahara Desert to Europe, the trade route connected many African empires to the European world such as Ghana, Mali, and Songhay.

Between the 10th to the 19th century, about 6,000 to 7,000 slaves were transported along the trans-Saharan slave trade route each year, resulting in a total of nine million slaves exported total. Slaves were typically sent north, while salt and other goods were sent south. The route of the trans-Saharan slave trade was often used to send large numbers of African people north to be slaves, servants, and soldiers. Many women were captured to be servants and men were used as soldiers and slaves.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know about you, but that sounds like people embellishing and plain-ass making stuff up to me.

Remember how Moulay Ismaïl of Morocco was supposed to have gone down to Africa (he,he: the other part of Africa) and brought back 150,000 slave soldiers, which later grew to an army of 1.5 million men.

Surely you must know that's merely Albinos and Mulattoes trying to explain-away Morocco's Black population.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Maroc is Africa.

Damn boy you stupid

Hee hee hee hee

How many times have ESers posted
Ismail rounded up blacks native to
Maroc and that his mother was
notably black.

Anyway it was Mansour who invaded Songhai.

Some diligent research there Albino Mikey. It id
just about below even an inept school child's level.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
See how Eurocentric Euro-loving
SchizAlbino Mikey failed to list
RealExpert.

Ignorant and helpless against
the massive Africana data
shock attack to his comic
book Oedipal white loving
system he kisses up to
Ish hoping to retain an
allie (knowing if he bad
mouths his Oedipal
objects it will be
enough to pacify
the Diasporans
into giving him
a passcard to
malign the
Continentals
w/o a peep
of protest).

Websters:

Full Definition of gadfly

: any of various flies (as a horsefly, botfly, or warble fly) that bite or annoy livestock

: a person who stimulates or annoys especially by persistent criticism

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:

quote:
Originally posted by Alive:
Perpetual Arab Domination?:

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
More spamming articles:

"Trans-Saharan Trade and the West African Discovery of the Mediterranean World"

quote:
Before the wider introduction of firearms in the 16th century, the Arab rulers of Northern Africa had no real possibilities to threaten their West African counterparts with war, as there were no such differences between the military technology which guaranteed them any absolute superiority. Furthermore, the West African armies were very large, although the claims in Arabic sources, such as the ruler of Ghana having an army of 200,000 warriors, are certainly exaggerating. Yet, in any case, we can speak of tens of thousands. To send an army of an equal size across the Sahara was extremely hazardous, and the success of the Moroccan invasion in Timbuktu in 1591 is rather an exception which reinforces the general rule: the ruler of Songhay empire considered it unnecessary to poison the wells in the desert or to organize any effective counter-attack, because he was convinced that the Moroccans would perish in the desert anyway. In fact, Judar Pasha did lose a great deal of his men during the deathly march across the western Sahara. Besides the desert, another natural advantage which protected the West Africans, was the unhealthy environment. Most parts of the savanna are infected by trypanosomiasis, which is lethal especially for quadrupeds, thus preventing the large scale use of cavalry forces in this area.

An illustrative example of the military encounter between North and West African states is the dispute on the possession of the important salt mines of Taghaza in central Sahara. At first Taghaza had been controlled by the Saharan nomads, but in the early 14th century the rulers of Mali managed to maintain some control over the routes leading these mines from the south. By the end of the following century, the askias of Songhay, which had superceded superceded Mali as the dominant power in Western Africa, extended their rule even further in the desert and appointed a governor in Taghaza. However, in 1544, Sultan Muhammad al-Mahdi, the founder of Sa'did power in Morocco, demanded the ruler of Songhay, askia Ishaq I, to give him the mines. Askia Ishaq naturally refused to do it, and a war broke out. The Moroccans sent an army to occupy Taghaza, but the army was destroyed in the desert. As response to this, a Songhay army consisting of Tuaregs, attacked northwards and sacked the southern parts of Morocco, forcing Sultan Muhammad to flee from Marrakesh. Similarly, the rulers of Bornu, lying around Lake Chad, were able to expand their political dominance deep into Fezzan, occupying the oases until the 16th century....

quote:

The royal pilgrimages had also an important role in maintaining diplomatic relations with North African rulers. Yet official state visits were performed much earlier. Already in the first half of the 12th century, the Muslim ruler of a West African state called Diafunu visited Marrakesh where he met the reigning Almoravid amir Ali b. Yusuf (1106-43). Even before this visit, the Rustamid imam of Tahert had sent in early 9th century a delegation with precious gifts to the court of the "King of Blacks", referring most likely to the ruler of Gao, definitely pagan by that time. In the 14th century, delegations were exchanged regularly between the West and North African capitals. Diplomatic relations were looked after also by correspondence. Unfortunately, no letters have survived, and there are only some references to their contents in the Arabic sources, but presumably they dealt mostly with business affairs. In the early 13th century, the governor of Sijilmasa, which was the most important terminus of the trans-Saharan caravan routes in southern Morocco, sent a following letter to the king of Ghana who was by then the most powerful ruler in Western Africa:

"We are neighbours in benevolence even if we differ in religion; we agree on right conduct and are one in leniency towards our subjects. It goes without saying that justice is an essential quality of kings in conducting sound policy; tyranny is the preoccupation of ignorant and evil minds. We have heard about the imprisonment of poor traders and their being prevented from going freely about their business. The coming to and fro of merchants to a country is of benefit to its inhabitants and a help to keeping it populous. If we wished we would imprison the people of that region who happen to be in our territory but we do not think it right to do that. We ought not to "forbid immorality while practising it ourselves". Peace be upon you."

Considering the contents of this letter, there is no doubt who had the actual control over the trade in the south.

http://www.smi.uib.no/paj/Masonen.html

quote:
I hope no one's saying the blue eyed Spaniard renegade from Las
Cuevas, Djudar Pasha and his contingent, hired by the sultan of
Morocco was black? That would be a fanciful history.

In 1545 Askia Ishaq hired Tuareg mercenaries to pillage Dra'a
a town in southern Morocco. This show of force was in response
to sultan Mouley Muhammed el Kebir embassy to Songhai claiming
the salt mines in Thegazza just south of Morocco. He also wrote
a letter in answer to the claim which turned out to be prophetic
"...the Ishaq who will listen to it is not I. That Ishaq has yet
to be born."
The Mefusa remained vassals of Songhai.

The next sultan, Mouley Abdallah, asked the next askia, Daud,
for rent to use the mines. Askia Daud refused to cede the town
or its mines but did sent the sultan a conciliatory letter and
10,000 mithqals of gold.

The sultan after that, el Mansour, sent an embassy to Songhai
with valued tributory gifts. However, their true mission was
reconnaissance of the Songhai empire's army and infrastructure.
Askia el Hadji Muhammed III entertained the embassy at Gao,
later sending them back to Morocco with better gifts than they
gave him.

Instead of impressing the sultan this only aroused his avarice.
El Mansour invaded Thegazza with a force of 200 musketeers. The
Songhai retreated and set up mining operations in Taoudenni. El
Mansour now had salt mines but no miners nor the gold of the
Sudan.

When Askia Ishaq II came to Songhai's throne, el Mansour
demanded a tax of one mithqal of gold for every load of salt
sent to the Western Sudan (the Berber peoples of North Africa
called West Africa the Sudan, meaning "land of the Black
peoples"). The askia refused, sending a gift of swords and
javelins, hinting at war.

El Mansour convened with his advisers laying out a plan of
attack. He overruled the council's anti-war objections. He
felt his trump card was guns and cannons, new weapons the
Sudanese did not have. El Mansour set about assembling a
crack invasion force that set out in 1590. All this was
instigated by the plea of a Sonrhai named Uld Kirinfil
who had been banished to Morocco by Askia Ishaq II. Uld
claimed that Ishaq usurped reign from him. He begged the
sultan with promises of reward if he would help him reclaim
Songhai's throne.

They took the region south of Timbuktu without resistance and
headed toward Gao. Askia Ishaq II met the invaders at Toundibi
in the month Djomada 1591 with 30,000 infantry and 12,000 calvary.
But the Spanish speaking invaders (2000 infantry musketeers and
2000 cavaliers with 6 heavy cannon and a number of small ones)
defeated the valiant defenders. Faced against new gunpowdered
firearms, the brave soldiery of Songhai did not turn to flee.

They held their ground and were slaughtered without opportunity
to surrender. The askia, however, sought refuge in Borgu after
agreeing to an annual tribute and presenting Djuder with 100,000
mitqals of gold and 1000 slaves.

When el Mansour received the gold, slaves, musk, ebony, and
other spoil he employed 14,000 smiths to mint new pure gold
coins to replace the adulterated money of Morocco. He was now
nicknamed el Dekebi, the golden. Songhai's defeat was recorded
as:
"The army of the day has fallen upon the army of the
night. The whiteness of the one has destroyed the
blackness of the other."

Hell broke loose in Songhai. Djudar was replaced by Mahmud.
The Moorish forces dealt wreck and ruin everywhere. Kaghu
usurped the abdicated askiaship from Ishaq II. He was not
able to route the havoc of the Moors. They captured him and
executed him by demolishing a house on top of him. The Moors
continued their unspeakable ravaging of the Sudan. Askia Nuh
took up the valiant effort to try to hold the empire together
and rid it of the Moorish threat.

The Moorish musketeer force was largely composed of moriscos
(renegade Europeans, primarily Spaniards) who were so white that
Moroccans called them Rouma which term the Sudanese adopted as
Arma. These settled Arma took on Sudanese concubines generation
after generation up until the 18th century when their power waned.

John Henrik Clarke

Times of Trouble

Ch 9 of The Horizon History of Africa
McGraw Hill 1971

J. C. deGraft-Johnson

African Glory

New York Walker & Co. 1954

E. W. Bovill

Golden Trade of the Moors

London Oxford University Press 1958

Felix Dubois

Timbuctoo the Mysterious

New York Negro Universities Press 1969 (reprint of 1896)

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
WHO DID THEY REALLY SELL INTO SLAVERY II?
 -

quote:
"Ahmed Baba headed the world-famous Sankore University, in Timbuktu for thirty years. Timbuktu was considered by Europeans, as the city "arched in gold and clothed in education." Ahmed Baba is considered by historians as the greatest scholar, the most extraordinary intellect, and the most prolific writer of the sixteenth century. Under his administration, Sankore became the center of the world's scientific knowledge. Its structure consisted of faculties of law, medicine and surgery, letters, grammar, manufacturing, building, and other allied craft. High standards were required in the elementary and secondary schools in Songhai in order to meet the exacting admission requirements of the university.

In 1591, Islamic and Christian forces attacked the Songhai Empire, which was larger than the continent of Europe, in order to capture Songhai's gold mines. They concentrated on the great cities of Gao, Jenne, and Timbuktu to neutralize the intellectual leadership of Songhai. Ahmed Baba and other leading intellectuals were carried north in chains by the Islamic Caliph al-Mansur to the Moroccan capital of Marrakesh and thrown into prison. In the Moslem and Christian destruction of Songhai, libraries were destroyed or stolen, including the one thousand-six-hundred-book library of Sankore. Of the forty books authored by Ahmed Baba, two are known to still be in existence. One is an autobiography and the other is entitled Al-Kabir. They are located in the Ahmed Baba Documentation Center in Timbuktu, established in 1971. During the invasion, the infrastructure and the social fabric of Songhai were destroyed. Basil Davidson says, " The invasion cost Songhai and its descendants its place in history . . . robbing that great empire of its vitality. . . . " Europeans now descended on this wealthy, huge empire with unmatched cruelty. Songhai's sad end is described in Tarikh es Sudan by eyewitness Muhammad es Sadi. While the Europeans did not find the yellow gold, they found Black gold, the enslavement of the Songhai prisoners-of-war. They took the Songhai doctors and dentists, lawyers and lecturers, professors and princes, students and surveyors, musicians and mayors and marched them to the seas to the waiting ships to be brought to America in chains. Even greater an injustice than that, they ripped the Black pages out of the books of history so that the Songhai descendants in America would not know about their great ancestors such as Ahmed Baba."

* note that religion did not prevent either europeans or arabs from attacking and enslaving black africans and destroying our civilizations--when it comes to us neither of them fully practice the religion they preach, both the arabs and the europeans have been a plague on africa and her children--A HARD LESSON of OUR HISTORY

http://deskrat.blogspot.com/2006/02/ancestor-ahmed-baba-courtesy-of-who.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish Gebor - I found this very simple explanation of the so-called "trans-Saharan slave trade" by the global teachers network (it's for school children):

TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE

While the trans-Saharan trade route was used to transport goods, it was also used to transport slaves and people. The Trans-Saharan slave trade was between North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. It began with the start of the Trans-Saharan caravan trade route and the introduction of the camel in the 7th Century C.E. Extending from the Sub-Saharan West African kingdoms and across the Sahara Desert to Europe, the trade route connected many African empires to the European world such as Ghana, Mali, and Songhay.

Between the 10th to the 19th century, about 6,000 to 7,000 slaves were transported along the trans-Saharan slave trade route each year, resulting in a total of nine million slaves exported total. Slaves were typically sent north, while salt and other goods were sent south. The route of the trans-Saharan slave trade was often used to send large numbers of African people north to be slaves, servants, and soldiers. Many women were captured to be servants and men were used as soldiers and slaves.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know about you, but that sounds like people embellishing and plain-ass making stuff up to me.

Remember how Moulay Ismaïl of Morocco was supposed to have gone down to Africa (he,he: the other part of Africa) and brought back 150,000 slave soldiers, which later grew to an army of 1.5 million men.

Surely you must know that's merely Albinos and Mulattoes trying to explain-away Morocco's Black population.

It's highly exaggerated by them. And besides that, the population fundamentally always has been "black", of a "different ethnic stock", but still "black".

They completely leave out the history of Islam in West Africa.

Kamal El Mekki.

http://youtu.be/vhtYZPSdJRg

The Lost Kingdoms of Africa. The Berber Kingdom. BBC.

http://youtu.be/sXm70FDMZ58

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
This book cover on Ismail Ibn Sharif mentions the name Tafilet (Tafilalt) Fetz. Presumably "Fez".

http://pictures.abebooks.com/299/1348980861.jpg

quote:
Medieval traveler Ibn Batuta wrote about visiting Sijilmasa (near Tafilalt) in the fourteenth century on his journey from Fez to "the country of the blacks". It was later destroyed, but even its ruins extend five miles along the river bank.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafilalt

http://youtu.be/iwZx7C_hJpc

quote:
The town's history was marked by several successive invasions by Berber dynasties. Up until the 14th century, as the northern terminus for the western trans-Sahara trade route, it was one of the most important trade centres in the Maghreb during the Middle Ages.[1]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sijilmasa

Sijilmasa

-

http://epsgroupegt.e-monsite.com/medias/album/cadet-arfoud-sijilmassa.jpg

-

http://kristen.scotblogs.wooster.edu/files/2010/09/IMAG0020.jpg

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

And besides that, the population fundamentally always has been "black", of a "different ethnic stock", but still "black".

The last time we had that particular situation was with these two. (A mulatto who liked White chicks).

-

If you google "Spain" you get THESE people.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

And besides that, the population fundamentally always has been "black", of a "different ethnic stock", but still "black".

The last time we had that particular situation was with these two. (A mulatto who liked White chicks).

-  -

Current Moroccan King and family

-

Somehow, I don't think this guy wants to have a bunch of Black people coming around calling him "My King".

I'm only half joking when I say that if he can't hide-um, he might kill-um.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^When you google Morocco, you get THESE!

-

-

How long before they totally displace THESE people...

-

Like they did in Spain.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@Tukuler, Whatbox, markellion. Nice post.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

The air is fouled with castrato falsetto SchizAlbino hypocrite farts (as usual). Hee hee hee, damn boy thinks we'ze all stupid as him. Fucking Google instant expert.

Krakerbak playing Gnawa/Gnoua trance
is a Bambara (Mali) religio-music import.
Vanilla Quintroon African black haters know
naught about that. They just wanna **** your
mind -- if you let 'em.

So go on and trust a Eurocentric w/no respect
for Africa to teach you about that which he
despises (the source of the 1/16th holding
him back from Euro white acceptance as
one of their own) with some 'do as I say,
not as I do' hand jive. There's a sucka
born every minute, he's counting on
YOU being his sucka.

Hee hee hee [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by SchizoMikey:
^Some of you may think that when you "Google" you are getting a broad and accurate panorama of material on the subject of interest.

Not so - google is just another arm of the Albino supremacy system. The material on google is What Albinos have put there for you to see

quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoMike:

^When you google Morocco, you get THESE!

-

-

How long before they totally displace THESE people...

-

Like they did in Spain.

The air is fouled with castrato falsetto SchizAlbino hypocrite farts (as usual). Hee hee hee, damn boy thinks we'ze all stupid as him. Fucking Google instant expert.

Krakerbak playing Gnawa/Gnoua trance
is a Bambara (Mali) religio-music import.
Vanilla Quintroon African black haters know
naught about that. They just wanna **** your
mind -- if you let 'em.

So go on and trust a Eurocentric w/no respect
for Africa to teach you about that which he
despises (the source of the 1/16th holding
him back from Euro white acceptance as
one of their own).

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com