EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White supremacists also looting & exploiting Floyd death disorder (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: White supremacists also looting & exploiting Floyd death disorder
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/white-supremacists-cartels-add-to-george-floyd-chaos-governor/

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses, NBC News reported.
<<snippet>>

-

White supremacists, drug cartels add to George Floyd chaos: governor
By Melanie Gray May 30, 2020 | 9:05am

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz

New York's top lawmakers call Brooklyn protests 'warranted,' urge de-escalation
White supremacists and drug cartels are playing off the George Floyd killing to create more havoc on the streets of Minneapolis, Minnesota’s governor said Saturday.

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses, NBC News reported.

During a pre-dawn press conference, Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey laid out plans for quelling the violence that has rocked the city since Floyd’s died Monday. A white police officer who was arresting Floyd and kneeling on the black man’s neck, has been charged in his death.

On the marauding white supremacists, Walz told reporters: “my suspicions and what I’ve seen on this, yes.”

“It gets worse than that,” Walz said of the marauding racists. “The cartels, who are wondering if there was a break in their drug transmissions, are trying to take advantage of the chaos. That’s why this situation is on a federal level.”

Walz added he is working with the federal government to gather intelligence on who is taking part in the violence and whether they belong to organized groups.

-
Minn Governor Tim Walz

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remarkable info coming out of this presser: Gov. Tim Walls, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey and St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter and now MN attorney general Keith Ellison ALL alleging outside forces, domestic and possibly foreign, have post-Tuesday infiltrated the state, and are
7:39 AM · May 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
Retweets with comments
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
7h
Replying to
@JoyAnnReid
in organized fashion setting fire to historic businesses in communities of color, and causing mayhem. Ellison cited the widely circulating video of a white man in a gas mask holding an umbrella who was caught by protestors on video breaking windows.
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
7h
And the governor says he has reached out to the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, and fully mobilized the MN National Guard for the first time in 164 years. This is a continuing story and presumably we will begin hearing it echoed in other cities.
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
7h
Mayor Carter said EVERY person arrested last night during the protests was from out of state. The governor said it is at least 80 percent, and that they will begin releasing the names. Dept of Safety Commissioner John Harrington says they are contract-tracing arrestees:
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
7h
He adds that white nationalist groups are posting messages promoting going to Minneapolis to “get our loot on” and cause mayhem. He says they will investigate those using the outrage over the murder of George Floyd as a “cover” for illegal activity
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
7h
Gov. Walls acknowledged the legitimate “rage and anger” over the police-involved killing but “last night was a mockery of pretending it’s about George Floyd’s death or about disparities.”
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
6h
This pressure just gets more remarkable. Mayor Frey says on Tuesday the protests were very different. He says the masks worn by the protests after they morphed were about disguise, not covid safety.
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
6h
Mayor Carter says they saw mayhem starters throw incendiary devices and then run behind legit protesters and “use them as a human shield.” He says being out after curfew allows yourself to be used.
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
6h
This is now a story not just about grief, anger, protest, George Floyd and Black Lives Matter, it’s about infiltration and deliberate mayhem inflicted on the very communities that are hurting — both because of police brutality, and due to cove—per the mayor 1,000 deaths to date.
Joyce Alene
@JoyceWhiteVance
·
6h
Replying to
@JoyAnnReid
The DOJ I worked in would be investigating this already. But we would’ve also tried to avoid this fever pitch, by using the Community Relations Service to listen & give the community a strong voice. There would be a pattern and practice investigation into the police departments.

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7h
Mayor Carter said EVERY person arrested last night during the protests was from out of state. The governor said it is at least 80 percent, and that they will begin releasing the names. Dept of Safety Commissioner John Harrington says they are contract-tracing arrestees:
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
7h
He adds that white nationalist groups are posting messages promoting going to Minneapolis to “get our loot on” and cause mayhem. He says they will investigate those using the outrage over the murder of George Floyd as a “cover” for illegal activity

Seems the white nationalists are ramping up a golden opportunity to stoke
chaos and mayhem, along with violent rioters. On the usual right-wing websites a
steady drumbeat of "thug nigg*Wa" memes and posts blanket the forums.
Direct or "false flag" action is a logical, and complementary next step.

The involvement of the white supremacists shows that they are running
the same game plan from 2016- to change the story from one of peacefully
fixing police misconduct to one of "black thugs." This is the
same game plan they ran with BLM, and violent protest is simply
playing into their hands. Renewed street clashes with police will be
the main vehicle, along with perhaps even individual racial attacks.
Either one plays into their hands.

All this may only help Trump, just like the "black
lives matter thuggery" memes helped him mobilize
his "base" last election. The Teflon Don will pose as the
champeen of "law and order" and endlessly tweeted
video and angry black talking heads juxtaposed
against flaming streets plays the cycle all over
again. The white "base" will turn out in force,
while black folk will not turn out in the same
numbers. The end result seems predictable.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

But on the other hand, the powerful hostage maneuver by Diddy might
really make a difference... [Smile]

-

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diddy's unintentional gift to Trump
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.facebook.com/276157035868006/posts/1631617923655237/

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop misdirection Lioness. This has NADA to do with Trump. These are white operatives, Probably liberal ANTIFA sowing the seeds of violence. With the intent to label blacks as violent and stupid by MSM. The playbook, is getting old.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
A great gift to Trump

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Stop misdirection Lioness. This has NADA to do with Trump. These are white operatives, Probably liberal ANTIFA sowing the seeds of violence. With the intent to label blacks as violent and stupid by MSM. The playbook, is getting old.

https://www.facebook.com/672907206224708/posts/1475294229319331/

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
A great gift to Trump

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you miss the point, so I rephrased my remark
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
ANTIFA? And the liberals?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224339014563397&id=1245564905&sfnsn=mo

--------------------

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sean, a political analyst?

hav u lost your minds?

name me one real political analyst
don come w/no damn celebrities

whenz th last time whites r
relied on a celebrity
for analysis of anything

whass wrong w/blk ppl???

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOTH.. Antifa & White Supremacist have infiltrated these protests...

-

The Butterfly Hashira Butterfly
@thotzekage
I witnessed first hand how these fucking white people are trying to fuck this up
video

--------------------

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Truck driver speeds into crowd of protesters on I-35W in Minneapolis
By Hannah FloodPublished 2 hours agoUpdated 17 mins ago

1010 WINS
@1010WINS
·
1m
BREAKING: Trucker arrested and hospitalized after plowing into protesters in Minneapolis, no protesters injured: officials https://bit.ly/2zEgPN2

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

-

^^Hmm , it would not be surprising if this were so at all.

=====================================

Stop misdirection Lioness. This has NADA to do with Trump. These are white operatives, Probably liberal ANTIFA sowing the seeds of violence.
With the intent to label blacks as violent and stupid by MSM. The playbook, is getting old.

Hmm, I think it can tie in with Trump. It can help him, just as the
excesses and heated rhetoric of SOME "black power" proponents helped Nixon.
It helped position him as the candidate of "law and order" against the
left-wing and negro menaces. It was a successful gambit. Nixon won.
Likewise Trump can now posture for "law and order" against "thugs."
Sweet! You can bet Steve Bannon, Erik Prince and all the other operatives
are milking this one to the hilt.

But there is a second aspect to the drama that is suggested by
Yatunde's post. The drama gives right-wing operatives a great
opportunity to shut down one of the most feared and potent thorns
in their side- the loose networks of ANTIFA. For years, ANTIFA has
had the racist right on the run, or on the defensive with
direct confrontation. Using agent provocateurs, the scene can be set
for a propaganda campaign against "terrorist thugs." Hence, the
wheels may already be rolling with Trump saying he is going to ban ANTIFA.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blames-antifa-movement-for-protest-violence-threatens-to-label-it-a-terrorist-group/ar-BB14QNgR

Sweet. The old playbook again. In the 1960s agent provocateurs ran the same
game to discredit anti-war groups, civil rights groups, Malcolm X and the
Panthers. This is a perfect opportunity to do the same by ginning up
the "outside agitator" meme. Hence gonna backtrack some of comments earlier.
It may not just be the right wing operatives, but those in high
places who see a good opportunity to cripple "troublesome elements."
Note: The above does not "endorse" certain questionable
tactics used by SOME ATIFA groups.

-

So it may be a 3-fer from the old playbook:

1- Gin up the "law and order" candidate and mobilize "the base"

2-- Hijack the story to Crackdown and cripple troubling opposition

3-- Sidetrack the story form police misconduct into the "black thugs" meme

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Basically the war between the confederacy and abolitionists is still thriving.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Geber:
^ Basically the war between the confederacy and abolitionists is still thriving.

THIS

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

Hmm, interesting... (ADL info..)

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

The 26-yr black veteran below also said he could not breathe. His plea
was waved away. The video was hidden or withheld from family for 2 years
and his death was ruled as of "natural causes.."

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vggMAkhQK4

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
No doubt. This is a war between the white power structure. Alarming that White Nationalist AND Liberals are using the Floyd situation to promote their agenda.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Geber:

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
https://youtu.be/wnuNDQVtWq8

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
This sista is crying how white liberals are playing them.

Notice the white older guy with the shorts. He is security the white youths. This is planned.

https://youtu.be/WXzGE5KyHew

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
@zarahan aka Enrique Cardova

Wow crazy I never heard of this.. Knee on the neck is asphyxiation a form of lynching

-

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
I am not left or right wing, only me and mine wing...

quote:

Notice the white older guy with the shorts. He is security the white youths. This is planned.

this lil boy thinks the protests are for everything cause he didn't get his trump money yet
 -

wypipo stealing their favorite sneaks

-

this one speaks for itself

-

-

Minnesota Officials Link Arrested Looters to ‘White Supremacist’ Groups
St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter said most of the arrests made last night were of people from out of state and while “there’s a group of folks that are sad and mourning,” he said “there seems to be another group that are using Mr. Floyd’s death as a cover to create havoc.”
He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
White Collar Attorneys Torch NYPD Car with Officers Inside, Charged.

-
Samantha Shader, 27, of Catskill, New York was charged with allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail at an NYPD vehicle that was occupied by four police officers.

According to the charging documents, Shader allegedly threw a Molotov cocktail at 1:12 a.m. in Brooklyn Saturday morning. The FBI says that shattered two windows of the NYPD vehicle and caused damage to the vehicle while officers were inside. The complaint says that the FBI was able to get video of the incident from a witness.

-

I honestly spent the weekend ignoring the news... just catching up now. Wow..

--------------------

Member # 15718

Wow! WHite people looting? Unheard of!

-

Whoops. Sorry. Seems like white people have been doing "urban disorder"
for a long time in the US.. lol

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:

Wow. Two white people going around spraying "BLM" on everything.
Sure looks like some false flag setups to change the narrative.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Bro. I seen lots of videos going around the web with whites damaging property during the protest. From all over the country. Trump is saying it is Leftist radicals the Dems are saying it is white Nationlist. Each blaming the other. But the bottom line is there is coirdinated effort to incite violence and destruction by a white led group within the Floyd protest. The question to ask is who is going to gain and why? Covid is over. The 2nd Coup attempt failed. Now this?

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:

Wow. Two white people going around spraying "BLM" on everything.
Sure looks like some false flag setups to change the narrative.

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:

this one speaks for itself

-

Why are some people so prejudiced? White people need looted goods too...

--------------------

Member # 15718

-

St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter said most of the arrests made last night were of people from out of state and while “there’s a group of folks that are sad and mourning,” he said “there seems to be another group that are using Mr. Floyd’s death as a cover to create havoc.”
He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

Good that you are posting these pics. The right-wing propaganda mills
are going full blast portraying disorders as due to "black thugs"
compared to "innocent" white people...

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Somebody don't want the countrie(s) to go back to normal. We finally getting past the Plandemic now.....this. The death of Floyd was not planned but obviously this is another....."don't let a crisis go to waste " moment. I saw some videos where these white kids were "bused" in. Whoever is doing this is fugkinv up badly. Everyone is a journalist now with their cell phones. Every thing is being captured on video. This is a clusterfugk. Pure desperation.

I heard the BLM is financed by the far-left radical groups.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Right wing propaganda mill is doing what? Trump is stating otherwise. In fact Statements from black police chief and white ones states it is white kids doing and stirring up and starting the property damage.

The Three Arrows became a symbol of the social democratic resistance against the totalitarian ideologies of Nazism and communism. More recently, the symbol has been used within the American Antifa movement, along with flags historically derived from the German communist party's Antifaschistische Aktion.
Geographic scope: German, Weimar Republic
Founders: Social Democratic Party of Germany

The helmets with red symbol is ANTIFA.

Blacks are being played by both sides it seem.

-

quote:

-

Good that you are posting these pics. The right-wing propaganda mills
are going full blast portraying disorders as due to "black thugs"
compared to "innocent" white people...

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Personally I don't think the white nationalist are organized and has the national width and coordinate support to pull this off with buses at a national scale.

The organizers are more powerful and far reaching than the small townhall groups.

--------------------

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost every movement for "civil rights" and against racism in America have been funded and supported by non black people. From the abolitionists and the Underground Railroad to John Brown and the Highlander Folk School. BLM is financed by George Soros and other groups like the Ford Foundation. Calling them white supremacists is not totally accurate.

Various "leaders" from black lives matters have been supported and given platforms by both Democrats and Republicans...... Of course we all should know that Democratic and Republican policies have been behind the rise in incarceration and get tough on crime policing since the 70s and especially the "drug war". And democrats have done nothing to uplift the majority of black communities as most cities with large black populations were run by democrats for a good chunk of the last 50 years. And they did nothing to stop drugs from flooding into black neighborhoods because obviously drugs like cocaine and heroin nor marijuana are grown and processed by black people, just like guns aren't manufactured by black 15 year olds either. In fact America's wealth has been built almost as much on the drug trade involving banks, investment companies and trading companies as much as slavery. This goes all the way back to the Opium trade with China and the drug trade associated with almost every major war since then, including WW II, Vietnam and Afghanistan. It is impossible to talk about the international drug trade and not talk about ships, boats and trucks, which black people don't own or manufacture.

And the fact is that riots in the street have been part of American life since the country was created, even before it became independent.

However, aside from the visceral reaction to such violence, that doesn't mean that anything substantial will change.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
quote:
Personally I don't think the white nationalist are organized and has the national width and coordinate support to pull this off with buses at a national scale.

The organizers are more powerful are far reaching than the small townhall groups.

The white natitonalists are the most organized terrorist group in this country

most recently masscarading as the reopen covid protests but go back to the obama era and they was the tea party... back in the 60's they where the Tom Birch society.. white nationalists have infiltrated the Military, FBI and CIA and your local police departments and white nationalists aka your former southern democrats traded parties and became the Regan republicans.. please...

Bricks are showing up everywhere? Bricks are expensive..

-

-

Keith Boykin
@keithboykin
·
2h
In this video, a black woman picks up a brick and returns it to a car with white people and admonishes them not to give bricks to black people to throw so that black people will get in trouble with the police.

video

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:
Bro. I seen lots of videos going around the web with whites damaging property during the protest. From all over the country. Trump is saying it is Leftist radicals the Dems are saying it is white Nationlist. Each blaming the other. But the bottom line is there is coirdinated effort to incite violence and destruction by a white led group within the Floyd protest. The question to ask is who is going to gain and why? Covid is over. The 2nd Coup attempt failed. Now this?

Multiple manipulations seem to be going on.

This gives a good opportunity for some in the establishment to
crackdown on ANTIFA -which is mostly white. Like the nebulous
"Black Identity Terrorists" classification floated by the FBI after
the Dallas shootings, to set the stage for extensive surveillance,
monitoring, or infiltration of virtually anyone "associated with"
the targeted groups.

Interestingly, most extremist killings of US law enforcement officers are not by
"left-wing ANTIFA" or dangerous "black extremists" but by groups with
white right wing connections, per the ADL.

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:

Bricks are showing up everywhere? Bricks are expensive..

-

-

Keith Boykin
@keithboykin
·

-

2h
In this video, a black woman picks up a brick and returns it to a car with white people and admonishes them not to give bricks to black people to throw so that black people will get in trouble with the police.

video

Wow they are "conveniently" leaving bricks and the black woman had to tell
them to take said bricks and go away? This is not local protestors or activists
but some kind of false flag manipulation going on. Who benefits?

1-- Establishment operatives wanting to crack down on ANTIFA which
is not a monolithic group, and not all are into vandalism etc

2-- WHite and alt-right supremacists hoping to hijack the story
into a "black thugs" meme PLUS get government to crack down on their
most effective opponents- ANTIFA.

3-- Political operatives looking to manipulate the story into a
"law and order" meme, in which a "strong leader" is needed- The Trump-
to "restore order." Benefit- high base mobilization- a repeat
of RIchard Nixon's successful "law and order" strategy.
Hijacking the story also diverts attention from police reform.

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
@zarahan aka Enrique Cardova

I like, 1, 2 & 3

and Antifa, but antifa also infiltrated other huge protests back in the 90's in seattle against the G7

and amateur young poor whites co opting and venting their own financial frustrations

and probably some wypipo allies who have good intentions..

that is why this is coming off as chaotic

because it really is...

By Mike Baker and Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs
Aug. 17, 2019

Antifa and Far-Right Groups Face Off in Portland as Trump Weighs In
Conservative groups are urging the United States to label Antifa a domestic terrorist group. President Trump said the city was “being watched very closely.”

PORTLAND, Ore. — About 1,200 people converged for a rally on Saturday at a waterfront park in Portland, Ore., where far-right groups faced off with anti-fascist counterprotesters and brought much of the downtown area to a standstill.

President Trump weighed in on the tense situation in Portland on Saturday morning, calling out the anti-fascist group known as Antifa on Twitter and suggesting support for designating it as a terror organization. He did not mention any of the right-wing groups, although both they and Antifa have a history of using violence against their opponents.

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

Good points. Why didn't he mention he right wing groups as well?
On the other hand, the hijack could be to portray the story as one of
"outside agitators"- (the dreaded ANTIFA)- a classic dodge- like the
charge of "outside agitation" when local civil rights activists protested
in the 1960s- you know like the "outside communist agitators" that "stirred up"
the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Either way the hijack seeks to diminish the
issue at hand.

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:
Somebody don't want the countrie(s) to go back to normal. We finally getting past the Plandemic now.....this. The death of Floyd was not planned but obviously this is another....."don't let a crisis go to waste " moment. I saw some videos where these white kids were "bused" in. Whoever is doing this is fugkinv up badly. Everyone is a journalist now with their cell phones. Every thing is being captured on video. This is a clusterfugk. Pure desperation.

I heard the BLM is financed by the far-left radical groups.

Without taking anything away from local protesters..
One of the largest "BLM" groups was a fake front- set up by a white operative.
The fake group garnered 700,000 followers, and its fiery "activism"
convinced many to pony up cash donations. Aside from operatives in
the shadows getting paid, the scam had the happy effect of diverting
donations from real activist organizations.
Sweet!

EVEN THE KREMLIN is in on the deal..
In another case reported by CNN in October 2018-
2 yrs ago, BlackMattersUS and BlackFist – online groups
that offered support to activists – were found to
have been created by the Internet Research Agency.
This company was outed as a Russian troll farm
that employed hundreds of people to post pro-
Kremlin propaganda using fake identities..."

-----------------------------------------------
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/black-lives-matter-fake-facebook-pages-online-activism-social-media

-

---------------------------------------------
"Being black is not a crime," reads one post. Another features a quote alongside a black and white picture of Nelson Mandela. It reads, "Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings."

These posts, and hundreds of others, were featured prominently on Facebook's largest Black Lives Matter (BLM) page, which had built up a following of almost 700,000 people. But the page, and all its posts, were part of an elaborate scam.

The page featured authentic-looking logos and the familiar yellow and black design that has come to be associated with the global anti-racism movement. Visitors to the page were invited to purchase BLM merchandise and donate to causes associated with it by clicking a link that led to PayPal and DonorBox accounts, among others.

Both the frequency and ferocity of its posts, some of which included footage of black people being mistreated by the police, helped the page to attract more than double the followers than that of the official BLM Facebook page. By all metrics, it was one of the most successful activist pages on social media. Yet, all of its 700,000 followers were seemingly unaware that they had fallen prey to an elaborate scam by a man with no ties to BLM.

By JAMES TEMPERTON

As an extensive investigation by CNN revealed.. that the account was allegedly run by Ian MacKay, a white, middle-aged Australian man who apparently worked for the National Union of Workers (NUW). MacKay, who denies the accusations against him, has been suspended from his job, pending an investigation by the NUW. At least some of the $100,000 (£70,000) donated by followers, ostensibly to help fund anti-racism initiatives, allegedly ended up in unidentified Australian bank accounts.

The fallout from this revelation was swift and immediately led to calls for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to explain how it happened. BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors said the group repeatedly warned Facebook that the page was likely to have been a scam...

[b]In autumn 2016, the supposed campaign group Blacktivist posted content on its Twitter and Facebook accounts, highlighting racism in the US. According to CNN, they were among hundreds of Russian-linked accounts, which aimed to widen racial divisions during the US presidential election..

In another case reported by CNN in October last year, BlackMattersUS and BlackFist – online groups that offered support to activists – were found to have been created by the Internet Research Agency. This company was outed as a Russian troll farm that employed hundreds of people to post pro-Kremlin propaganda using fake identities..."

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
2nd False Flag in 4 months?! This is not going in the right direction?!

Whoever is behind this is bordering on insanity and pure desperation.

Quote:
"Wow they are "conveniently" leaving bricks and the black woman had to tell
them to take said bricks and go away? This is not local protestors or activists
but some kind of false flag manipulation going on. Who benefits?"

--------------------

Member # 15718

Originally posted by Doug M:
Almost every movement for "civil rights" and against racism in America have been
funded and supported by non black people. From the abolitionists and the Underground
Railroad to John Brown and the Highlander Folk School. BLM is financed by George
Soros and other groups like the Ford Foundation. Calling them white supremacists is not
totally accurate. Various "leaders" from black lives matters have been supported and
given platforms by both Democrats and Republicans......

Agreed.

And democrats have done nothing to uplift the majority of black communities as most cities
with large black populations were run by democrats for a good chunk of the last 50 years.

A fair point but keep in mind that many cities, particularly in
the "rustbelt" were already undergoing economic decline by the time
black politicians arrived to take control. Detroit is a good case in point as
the auto industry, battered by foreign competition declined, meaning that
many jobs that had pulled people out of poverty disappeared. And a
lot of jobs were already moving to the suburbs out of the central cites.

Also in some cities it was Dem machines that gave blacks an initial
piece of the action, and improved black living standards with jobs,
schools, parks, fire protection etc. IN time, the initial handouts were
expanded as blacks gained political clout and were able to take on
racist Dem establishments more effectively.

Also to consider is that black living conditions in many areas may actually
have improved compared to where they were before. In segregated
Jim Crow cities black families were packed in dense overcrowded
"negro" areas, desperate for living space. The phenomenon of "white flight"
was not necessarily a bad thing in terms of giving desperately needed
housing space to blacks, corralled in ghettos and crumbling slum
tenements from which white landlords reaped nice profits. The picture is mixed.

And the fact is that riots in the street have been part of American life since the country was created, even before it became independent.

True. Northern European "role models" like the white Irish produced massive
riots that make today's stuff seem like Boy Scout picnics.

However, aside from the visceral reaction to such violence, that doesn't mean that anything substantial will change.

So what solutions do you see as workable?

--------------------

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two sides to every coin of course and two sides to every issue you see.

However, when it comes to black people in America there is only one side of history and it is black people versus the neo-feudal corporate banking interests. But those interests have deep pockets and can use their money to fund all sorts of splinter groups and alternate agendas to serve their own aims. Then as far as the masses go, many of them uphold the idea of the nation as being right and just when in reality America is nothing but a corporate slave colony. There is nothing "organic" or natural about America. It is an engineered society created by fiat and deliberate policies of immigration based on "race", which included keeping blacks as a legal underclass. But many nationalists outright ignore the fact that the process of subjugation was enabled by law and in most cases the European settlers supported those laws, which is the very definition of tyranny.

So it is really easy for the powers that be to manipulate all the various groups because they know the game and have been playing it for a long time.

quote:

The English were latecomers to the Western Hemisphere. By the time Queen Elizabeth I (1558-1604) authorized Sir Walter Raleigh to establish England's outposts in the "New World" during the 1580s, Spain already had developed a lucrative trade with her colonies in South and Central America. During the 1600s, the English caught up rapidly. Merchants joined together in stock companies and founded the settlement of "Virginia" in 1607, intended to produce luxuries, and others during the 1620s in "New England" to the north, to provide fish. Promoters of the colonies of Carolina and New Jersey during the 1660s wanted to reap profits from the sale of land. In addition, there were dissenters from England's legally established church who wanted to settle in America in order to avoid discrimination and worship freely. Such people formed the core of the Plymouth and Massachusetts Bay settlements.

Both secular and religious motives are evident in the founding of Pennsylvania. Proprietor William Penn was a "landed gentleman" having inherited estates in England and Ireland from his father, Admiral Sir William Penn. Like others of his class, he was caught in an inflationary squeeze. Income from his tenants was fixed by custom, while the cost of living was rising. Penn (and others) saw expansion of their land holdings as a solution to this problem. Nevertheless, Penn was more than a real estate promoter; he was a visionary who dreamed of a colony where people could live together harmoniously. This seemed to him impossible in the Europe of the 1600s with its frequent wars and almost constant religious discrimination and at times intense persecution.

Essential to Penn was freedom of worship. He had become a member of the Religious Society of the Friends of God, commonly called Quakers. They did not attend services in their parish churches. In private homes and plain meeting houses they worshiped in silence unless a Friend were inspired by the Holy Spirit to speak. They permitted women to address their meetings. They refused to swear oaths and were pacifists. As a result, the English magistrates physically abused, fined, and imprisoned them. Penn himself was confined in the Tower of London at times.

Consequently, on June 24, 1680, Penn asked King Charles II (1660-1685) for a charter for land in America. The only available tract in eastern North America lay west of New Jersey, north of Maryland, and south of New York, an area that England had conquered from the Dutch in 1664 and which the King had given to his brother James, the Duke of York. After appropriate discussions the King granted Penn's request on March 4, 1681.

http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/portal/communities/documents/1681-1776/pennsylvania-charter.html

Keep in mind that the only reason that the King had rights to grant anything to William Penn was ultimately based on the concept in Europe that royal authority primarily came from the control of land and the ability to measure the output of land for production of goods for trade and commerce but also for taxation... The earliest example of this in Europe goes back to the "Book of Domesday" which was the official decree by the King to go out and do a survey of all lands for taxation purposes. And this concept of surveying and tax assessment are ideas that originally first came from ancient civilizations including ancient Egypt. In Egypt the concept was symbolized by the cartouche which is the rope that was used for surveying land and assessing value for produce and taxation. Of course the development of mathematics went along with this. By the time the Europeans got in on this, it was as part of the Catholic church, which was a hold over from the Roman Empire. And under the Church the King was a Knight of Christ and thus the earthly executor (right hand) of God's Will next to the Pope. So when the Pope authorized the settlement of foreign land as part of the Papal Bulls, that meant the Kings and Queens had sanction for conquest and theft from "divine" authority (lord of all he/she surveys).

quote:

Domesday Book (/ˈduːmzdeɪ/ or US: /ˈdoʊmzdeɪ/;[1][2] Latin: Liber de Wintonia "Book of Winchester") is a manuscript record of the "Great Survey" of much of England and parts of Wales completed in 1086 by order of King William the Conqueror. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle states:[3]

Then, at the midwinter [1085], was the king in Gloucester with his council ... . After this had the king a large meeting, and very deep consultation with his council, about this land; how it was occupied, and by what sort of men. Then sent he his men over all England into each shire; commissioning them to find out "How many hundreds of hides were in the shire, what land the king himself had, and what stock upon the land; or, what dues he ought to have by the year from the shire."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book

Obviously this global corporate industrial combine is consolidating it power and has many tricks up its sleeve to maintain its power. One of them is to mobilize various groups as they see fit around the world. They can be Asians, Europeans, Africans, American native groups or whoever that can be "triggered" in various ways to ultimately progress things according to the corporate banking playbook. But it is the corporate industrial and banking oligarchs that set America up in the first place and they are the ones who created the first plantations, committed genocide against the natives and passed all the laws against black people. But at the end of the day it was always the poor masses of European peasant immigrants that were the defenders of this system.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

OK but what solutions do you see as workable as regards
police-community relations?

--------------------

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
quote:
OK but what solutions do you see as workable as regards
police-community relations?

Obviously the cops have to be aggressive against the actual criminals who bring drugs into the black community. And for the most part that is not black people. Unfortunately that would require that they investigate the agencies within government that aid and assist with this effort. Not to mention the banks who make the money off laundering drug money. But for whatever reason the drugs are flowing as free as ever and for some reason many of the crimes and murders that they complain about often go unpunished. Yet they always seem to find a way to kill or maim someone over something trivial but cant actually find and take down actual murders and violent offenders.

And of course there is the issue of reparations because no society can function without an economic base and of all groups in America, black people have the least economic participation of anybody because of the history. Drugs and "street crime" are not an economy, but this is something that has been allowed to spread by various agents and policies on the part of both parties for the last 50 years.

That would also mean not blindly voting for political parties because the democrats have been the staunchest supporters the anti-crime measures that are the basis of the prison industrial complex. That didn't come from Trump. Just look at the records of many of the Democratic candidates. Unfortunately the Democrats are going to try and spin this as they are the "saviors" of black people when the facts say otherwise.

Member # 15718

Strange.. Peaceful protest then strange white man shows up to break
store windows. The surprised protesters ask him if he is a cop trying
to instigate. Some local protesters claim the white provocateur
was an undercover St Paul policeman..

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv-O4rnUToU

According to reporting in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “The man’s actions were so odd
that other rioters in the area paused their own protests to call him out and began filming. “Are
you a f—ing cop?” someone else can be heard yelling to the man as he disappeared from view.”

People in St Paul (including someone saying they are a former fiancé) claimed to have identified
#umbrellaman as Jacob Pederson, a member of the St. Paul police whose goal would appear to be to
exacerbate racial tensions and instigate more property damage in order to undermine the
legitimacy of the protests against police brutality. However, the Saint Paul Police
Department issued an unequivocal statement saying the individual was not Pederson, and told
reporters that Pederson had a complete alibi. “We spoke with his supervisor, who was with him. We
spoke to his colleagues, who were with him,” said Steve Linders, public information officer for the
St. Paul Police Department. “We were able to verify where the officer was and who he was with.
In fact, he was working, as a Saint Paul police officer, protecting people and property.”

https://www.ajc.com/news/police-deny-link-mysterious-umbrella-man-who-broke-windows-during-riot/3j8cSrRBHjvnvX0PRwIYIP/

Curious, if the police themselves were running agent provocateur operations?
If not, who might the mysterious white provocateur be?

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:
ANTIFA? And the liberals?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224339014563397&id=1245564905&sfnsn=mo

Good link.

But why can't a white guy get in a little looting?
The man below seems like an art lover..

-

All jokes aside though, it is good that at least some white people
get a serious view of the problem. So the thousands that turn
out to protest are not Antifa or significantly affected by such. The
"Antifa is the cause" narrative seeks to de-legitimatize and downplay
the genuine solidarity and disgust many white people feel on
seeing the Floyd video. It also exposes the racist right and the false
propaganda they continually churn out.

-
..genuine solidarity by many..

--------------------

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
quote:

A fair point but keep in mind that many cities, particularly in
the "rustbelt" were already undergoing economic decline by the time
black politicians arrived to take control. Detroit is a good case in point as
the auto industry, battered by foreign competition declined, meaning that
many jobs that had pulled people out of poverty disappeared. And a
lot of jobs were already moving to the suburbs out of the central cites.

Also in some cities it was Dem machines that gave blacks an initial
piece of the action, and improved black living standards with jobs,
schools, parks, fire protection etc. IN time, the initial handouts were
expanded as blacks gained political clout and were able to take on
racist Dem establishments more effectively.

Also to consider is that black living conditions in many areas may actually
have improved compared to where they were before. In segregated
Jim Crow cities black families were packed in dense overcrowded
"negro" areas, desperate for living space. The phenomenon of "white flight"
was not necessarily a bad thing in terms of giving desperately needed
housing space to blacks, corralled in ghettos and crumbling slum
tenements from which white landlords reaped nice profits. The picture is mixed.

Black politicians put in place since the 70s are mere tokens to appease the masses and never did have the economic, political or social clout to actually follow through on the promises of civil rights. They are no different than the ANC folks put in charge after apartheid or many other neo-colonial puppets in Africa. Their only claim to fame in most cases is getting a check for themselves and maybe some relatives but nothing else for the people. The economic situation was that before the 70s, you could get a decent job with just a high school diploma to raise a family. After the 70s, those jobs mostly disappeared and now you need a college degree for a "chance" at a decent job. And most schools since the 70s only fell further behind in the task of educating the children to prepare for those jobs. Not to mention that none of these politicians demanded money for inner cities to build up the schools or provide grants and assistance to black businesses. The majority of black businesses that did exist died off by the 80s and 90s. And these same black politicians welcomed foreigners with open arms to open businesses in the hood but nothing to keep and expand the black ones. And it is during this era from the 70s to 90s that saw the rise of the underground economy centered on the sale and distribution of crack and other narcotics. That was a devastating blow to the community on top of the economic decay as factories left. Which led right into the war on crime and war on drugs double whammy that got us to today.
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Trump mentions "bricks" in law and order speech yesterday
White cops with planting bricks in Boston

-

video

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
 -

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
White supremacist are the most organized terrorist organization in this country since the end of slavery and the confederacies defeat in the Civil War... The assassination of Lincoln and the creation of the KKK where the opening shots... this has never ended.. and look how early they start their children...

-

video

White dude in the neighborhood caught on video smasing windows... some say he is a cop...

-
video

-

The cops say no

-

His wife says thats him

-

more video of this dude

Eyewitness to the whitesupremacist/undercover whatever

-

video

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com