EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White supremacists also looting & exploiting Floyd death disorder (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: White supremacists also looting & exploiting Floyd death disorder
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The National Data Base on Cops
Will out the KKK network inside of police stations sheriffs offices across this country. That is why cops are quitting across this country...

Executive order creates national police misconduct database which many say is long overdue

President Trump signs an executive order Tuesday on police reform in the wake of mass protests against police brutality.

The order requires the Attorney General to create a nationwide database to track police officers with a history of misconduct. The order says it will track terminations, criminal convictions, and civil judgments against law enforcement officers for excessive force. It will also use federal grants to encourage departments to meet higher standards on use of force.

UAB Criminal Justice professor Dr. Jeff Walker says this kind of information is needed. He says academics and other groups have been complaining for years about there being no national database on police shootings. Walker says having this information will help answer questions and it could lead to more transparency and accountability in law enforcement.
https://www.wbrc.com/2020/06/16/executive-order-creates-national-police-misconduct-database-which-many-say-is-long-overdue/

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, and seems about time. If nurses mess up, they get will get
their licenses suspended or revoked, and can't practice nursing
until that is fixed or exonerated. And people say yeah-
I don't want a malpractice nurse attending me. But when it comes
to the police- on no- we have this sacred cow.. Where are
all the fire-breathing right-wingers and libertarians railing
about abuse by "the oppressive bureaucrats"?

But database doesn't address several key problems. Its a bland
bandaid, smoke and mirrors. What about the multiple layers of
union rules protecting the "bad apples"? Why isn't the ability to
hamstring action on serious disciplinary matters taken away
from police unions? They are public unions, and the public can impose
those conditions. Note I am talking about the system, not your
average decent cop. Why are the "bad apples" being protected by
that inbred system, as countless incidents and studies show?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
Jeez! What's with these hanging being rules as suicide when it happens to a Black person in public areas? It seems like these types of death are unique to Black folks,as I haven't seen or heard non-Africans doing the same.

There have actually been five "suicides" of black men in the 2 weeks..

Another one in Manhattan Park, and another in Houston yesterday...

THIS STORY IS DEVELOPING

6 people of color have died in recent string of hangings across country
Authorities are investigating a sudden string of hangings involving black and Hispanic Americans in four states as racial tensions continue to fester in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

The six separate incidents are also fueling fear and suspicions about the possibility of lynchings, but officials have so far ruled every case a suicide.Since May 27, a woman, four men and a teenage boy have been found dead from hangings in Portland, Oregon, two Southern California cities, Houston and New York.

https://www.ajc.com/news/people-color-have-died-recent-string-hangings-across-country/dwYcL9kK7vRYn4Zqw0f1gL/?usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA=&_js_v=0.1

--------------------

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless these regions are like the suicide forrest,why the heck are people going out their way just to kill themselves when the can easily do it at home?
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^^^THIS

We found 85,000 cops who’ve been investigated for misconduct. Now you can read their records.
In 2019, USA TODAY led a national effort to publish disciplinary records for police officers. George Floyd's death has renewed calls for transparency
John Kelly, and Mark Nichols, USA TODAY
Updated 6:48 a.m. MST June 11, 2020
At least 85,000 law enforcement officers across the USA have been investigated or disciplined for misconduct over the past decade, an investigation by USA TODAY Network found.

Officers have beaten members of the public, planted evidence and used their badges to harass women. They have lied, stolen, dealt drugs, driven drunk and abused their spouses.

Despite their role as public servants, the men and women who swear an oath to keep communities safe can generally avoid public scrutiny for their misdeeds.

The records of their misconduct are filed away, rarely seen by anyone outside their departments. Police unions and their political allies have worked to put special protections in place ensuring some records are shielded from public view, or even destroyed.

Reporters from USA TODAY, its affiliated newsrooms across the country and the nonprofit Invisible Institute in Chicago spent more than a year creating the biggest collection of police misconduct records.

Obtained from thousands of state agencies, prosecutors, police departments and sheriffs, the records detail at least 200,000 incidents of alleged misconduct, much of it previously unreported. The records obtained include more than 110,000 internal affairs investigations by hundreds of individual departments and more than 30,000 officers who were decertified by 44 state oversight agencies.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com