EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » SOMEONE KNOWS "KHALED" PAPAīS BEACH???? HELP (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOMEONE KNOWS "KHALED" PAPAīS BEACH???? HELP
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never lived in Hurghada , i only spent a lot off time there. For my work and when i was together with my boyfriend all my free days i got a ticket and went there .For people there it was like i lived there because every two weeks i was there for 4 days.

I dont know so many people there myself, i knew a lot off stories and gossip from my boyfriend and from what i heard his friends talking about.
But i m sure that now with the summer that has passed i missed a 1000 girl-stories and probably i am one story too now.

Greetings

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angelgirl0408:

why he tell it me and WHY he cry???

just a drama king...He can do it very well as he probably did it many times OR

he simply could read you as a sensitive person so he made this little dram act to make you believe.

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
......................... two month i donīt hear anything from him. Now he tax me, he tell me, he love me and... he will married me... but... he need a new flat and he have not enough money for a new flat, because his "busy" donīt works...

This he tax me for sms..... Yesterday evening....

WHAT CAN I BELIEVE...???

WHAT CAN I THINK ABOUT`??????????????????????

Posts: 24 | From: Germany | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here the original SMS from him:

" i am so busy, i have idea about our married, but we can take about it in a week time. is tha o.k., if you want marry me?"

next SMS:

" i donīt want to joke with you, i really want marry you, but i need to buy a new flat and i donīt have enough money, my bussiness is not o.k., only love you..."

I do not know what I should hold of it. Am unnerved very much...

He does not go for me from the head - but I cannot believe him!!!

Posts: 24 | From: Germany | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here the original SMS from him:

" i am so busy, i have idea about our married, but we can take about it in a week time. is tha o.k., if you want marry me?"

next SMS:

" i donīt want to joke with you, i really want marry you, but i need to buy a new flat and i donīt have enough money, my bussiness is not o.k., only love you..."

I do not know what I should hold of it. Am unnerved very much...

He does not go for me from the head - but I cannot believe him!!!

Ok as he is still in your head here is your reply to him...
----------------------
Yes my darling I still love you too and have not stopped thinking about you. I am so sorry to hear you have problems in your business and I hope things get better soon.

Keep working hard and then you will make enough money to buy your new flat. All will come right in the end and then I hope inshallah we will be married one day. I trust and respect that you work so hard for our future life together.
-------------------------------

It's all a game Angelgirl. Forget him or play the game. Sometimes playing the game works well at getting him out your head because that way you find out what a person is really all about.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Angelgirl, I can't believe you didn't hear anything from him for two months and suddenly he remembers you and tells you he loves you and talks about marriage etc.?

Sure you didn't contact him in the meantime?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am foolproof!!!!!!!

No contact since September!!!!!!!

angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next SMS today:

"where i live is my kids house, they will never stay with me and you in same place. I want you very soon, but i need time to make this money.
Love and kiss..."

... next SMS:

"come tomorrow"...

???????????????????????????????????????????? :-(

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

What are you going to do??????

You know everyone gave you already advises here and they all went into one direction.

Don't be confused........ be strong. You can have better than that.

Good luck again!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, I will make certainly nothing rash. I know, actually, what I have to hold of it.

It confuses me only and I had the feeling, I must get rid of it...

But no worry - I sits not tomorrow in the airplane in the direction of Hurghada ... I think that subject is concluded for me...

I hope...

...., but I cannot simply understand what he thinks and aims...

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

...., but I cannot simply understand what he thinks and aims...

You never will understand it so don't make your head tired even thinking about it.
I don't think it is possible for us to comprehend what makes people act like this.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
angelgirl,

please listen to the advices everybody has been giving you.I cant tell you a better sms to sent back than the one i think penny has put down.

Be strong and dont let him fool you.

Dont you see that he is playing that mindgame with you.He doesnt contact you since september so he knows that if he is in your mind and hart you will be worried about him.You will think off him, you will play the memories in your mind over and over again and than at one moment he sends you sms.
In the first stage you are happy to hear from him cause you hoped for it for so very long time.
And the second stage is to make you more worried about him cause maybee he is in trouble.
And i dont have to explain the third stage, to make you so in love with him that you would give him money.I ll explain you why.
You feel good because you are the one he turns to when he has problems cause he loves you so and he trusts you. So you will do everything in your power to help him, he makes you believe that he believes that from all his hart.
Trust your mind girl and see that infact the man has no heart.

Keep strong!!!!!!!Greetings

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RedSeaLove
Member # 5884

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedSeaLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hello!!!

Someone knows "Said Ali" form Hurghada?
He is 28 years old...

It's very important to me!!!

------------------
RedSea Love
SL

Posts: 6 | From: Portugal | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueye
Member # 5752

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for blueye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Angelgirl,

That was happend to you is not so unusual.I was also in Hurgada this september and similar thing happened to me. I didn't go to Papa's, but I met one man called Mario.Sweet words also, bu when I returned to my country, after one week sms-es stopped. I was also surprised , but have realized that is quite usual thing.I am not teenage also, 32, but not understand such beheivor.
Well, if it is possible could you describe me that his friend Mario. Maybe it is the men I met.
Thanks and do not worry.Inspite that I spent great time there and would like to go again.

blueye

quote:
Hi,

iīm a german girl and my english.... sorry... i try...

I come back yesterday from Hurghada. It was a nice holiday BUT...

I was there with a friend from me.

Whatever, one evening i was in Papaīs Beach, and i speak with a man, good looking, little bit grey hair, an egyptian, he had glases, the most a white shirt and jeans. He is 47 years, but in the beginning he tells everyone, he ist 39, some days later he tell me his right age.

He never pay, when he got to papaīs, his friends also, someone like TAREK, MARIO and...

Khaled lives in Hurghada, where the Disco "Calypso"... on the other side of the road...

I was in his flat often. I fell in love with this man and...

i donīt know, what can i do...

He also speak like he feel more for me...

i trust him, he was really nice in this time - but...

the last day he was in cairo, big problem, he must go there and take dokuments, something from his business, i donīt ask. but i donīt see him on my last day...

and i meet someone one the airport who tells me, KHALED was the last night in Papaīs...

now... i donīt know, what i can belive...

Iīm not a stupid girl, i am 31 years old... but i FEEL like he is true to me, he donīt lie...

He donīt need my money or whatever - he have ENOUGH money... he donīt take everything from me. He only give me a good feeling and take care of me.

But i donīt understand the last evening...

He also tell me, befor he was a big gigolo, he know it and its the true... but NOW he never feel like this befor and he is afraid...

HIS WORDS...

Is someone here, who know THIS KHALED? Who can tell me something or give me good feeling...?

Oh no, i hope, you understand, what i wrote... my english is really HORRIBLE

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Posts: 2 | From: belgrade, serbia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel Girl

i feel for you ,,,,i know the guy very well ,,,i am not his type at all ,,,and i am always into long term relations and looking for true love ,, any way i was talking to him and i let him know that i have read the whole story on the net ,,,,Can i do anything to help you !!! but honestly what he said ,,he was seriously thinking about marraige,,, but he never said you ,,,he was talking about the idea itself cos he wants to settle down ,,,actually i was trying to remind him about you ,,,but ,,,,,,,,,.
well ,,,i really appreciate your feeling and wants to help you .

by the way ,if you really love him ,you should not put his personal sms to you just in public to every one ,,,,cool it down ,,, there is people know him here personaly

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel Girl

i feel for you ,,,,i know the guy very well ,,,i am not his type at all ,,,and i am always into long term relations and looking for true love ,, any way i was talking to him and i let him know that i have read the whole story on the net ,,,,Can i do anything to help you !!! but honestly what he said ,,he was seriously thinking about marraige,,, but he never said you ,,,he was talking about the idea itself cos he wants to settle down ,,,actually i was trying to remind him about you ,,,but ,,,,,,,,,.

by the way ,if you really love him ,you should not put his personal sms to you just in public to every one ,,,,cool it down ,,, there is people know him here personaly

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
hi again,

i think she is wright to put it down here.
even if there are people who know him here.
if he is honoust to her he has nothing to hide.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:

MotherEgypt normally I would agree with your statement but not in this case when the meaning of his sms was clear. He was hardly concerned for her welfare was he? just looking for someone to build his nest for him even... if he is wanting to settle down... this is not the way to go about it.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mother Egypt,

I disagree with you as well. If you personally know this person and you may have a different opinion, then it will remain different and what you read would not change it.

It was that Khaled's responsibility to tell the truth so that Angel is not desparately searching for it with all possible methods she can think of. She did not make up stuff and slander the person in public with the purpose of hurting the other party. that would be defamation of character and slander. Next time that Khaled may want to be truthful and responsible for consuequences instead of settling his own life ambitions on the misery of somebody else. In fact, you should nto lecture Angel on what she should or should not have done, but give a lecture to that guy, because he puts shame and creates bad reputation for other egyptian people because of the sole reason : deceipt. if he were upfront with Angel and she understood he was just going to play, she had a choice to tell him off for that if it were not acceptable to her. if it were acceptable to her, everybody knew exactly what as going on. When a party falsifies material info in business that leads the otehr party to make a decision based on that info, it is called FRAUD and is punishable by law, and you know the courts look at the deceiving party "fool" defence ("oh, how could anybody beleive that?") as a very weak defence and get very mad and give even harsher verdict. So, just make a parallel to personal life situation.

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Motheregypt, maybe is it possible to speak with you on private e-mail??? i think, you can help me... please let us speak on this way..... i wait for your answer and...

thank you.......................

Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Angel,
I wrote to you in the beginning of this funny storie. I'm living and working in Hurghada since 6 years, and since this time I know him. (i'm male) I feel sooooo sad with him, because of his problems. Now I understand why I see him every night in Papa's one, Papa's Beach, Calypso and Dutch Bar with other girls. Because he must forget his problems. Take care

Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
I no more know what I should think ... this everything makes me mad... can you help me...?
Sparks
Member # 5939

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sparks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GET A LIFE!!!

quote:
I no more know what I should think ... this everything makes me mad... can you help me...?

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ain't love grand? I don't think love is supposed to feel like this.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
hello angel
my e mail is bigblue125@yahoo.com

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO REDSEALOVE...... Are you talking about Mohammed Said Ali.... not very tall and a salesman at a dive centre???
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoenixxx
Member # 5949

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoenixxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_eng/

It's all what I wanted to say. Bad boys from Egypt are there. All must know them.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RedSeaLove
Member # 5884

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedSeaLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia!
You are a male/female?

I'm afraid it's not the same Said Ali...
He is very tall (about 1,85m) 28 years old and work's in a hotel, in Hurghada.

Kisses

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
TO REDSEALOVE...... Are you talking about Mohammed Said Ali.... not very tall and a salesman at a dive centre???

Posts: 6 | From: Portugal | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cleopatra79
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Angel Please dont believe in this man! I listen about him many time when i was in Hurghada, he is not a honest man! Also my boyfriend after he **** other girls, he kick and push and after he wanted i kill our baby....he sent me sms and he said to me that he love me, he miss me ė,he want married me and he will find work for me in Hughada. But he ask me to help him, he wanted i send him some money!
I answer him:"**** you"!
I didnt about him to mforget him and sometimes i ask to my friends but they tell me he is a very bad man, he has a russian girfriend Kristina, czech woman Wilma, and german girfriend Tanit!And othe girl to **** from Papas Beach!
His name is Mohamed but all people know him like NOAA!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

AngelGirl, me again. Please forget about that whole Hurghada thing. Its said here a million times don't get hooked on a man who works in a touristic area. I know its much generalized but most of these guys are just not the pure Egyptians. They have much experience in dealing with foreign girls, dating a lot, don't think you are the first who captured Khaled's heart. They know all the right words and tricks to let you go brainless. They say they are looking for real love (real love for one or two weeks!) and other stuff. I know its tempting to listen to that kind of stuff, especially when you are coming from a different cultural background and the guys in your homecountry come around as so boring. But with most of these Egyptian men - who know their way around at the beach resorts - you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
Please rethink the whole issue with this disco gigolo........ and drop it. Now I am not saying that this Khaled is a bad guy, but he is a man with problems. He needs to figure out what he wants out from his life he has left. You shouldn't feel in any kind of way guilty. Stay away from problems...... and away from him.

lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear angelgirl,
my boyfriend (soon to be husband!!!) used to work in papa's beach and comes there now and then. i asked him about your guy and i'm sorry to say this, but you can't trust this man. he is with differant girls all the time and he gets a lot of money from these girls. please forget about him, he's not worth it. you deserve so much better. good luck

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
udjat
Member # 5887

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for udjat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Angel Girl

sounds like you want to help that guy!
it's more convincing, sin't it? when friends tell the girl: he's a good person, he really loves you, give him a chance...etc.

Posts: 4 | From: Bern, Switzerland | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 9 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't get too upset by this and I don't mean to be harsh but anyone on vacation that meets any man at Papa's should not expect anything more than a good time while visiting. Don't expect a relationship when you return home. These men will have a new girl the very next week. Papa's is just a party place where men go all the time to pick up women. This is not the place to meet a good Egyptian man... Besides, a good Egyptian man would not be in that place to begin with.... That is just my opinion...
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goliano79
Member # 11819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goliano79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Angel ,

are you talking about jino ?

i know someone called jino but his real name's khaled ... if you talking about him so let me know and i'll inform you as well.

contact me on : last_whsiper_0@yahoo.com

peace & love ,

.!. Goliano .!.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goliano79
Member # 11819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goliano79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hello angel
my e mail is bigblue125@yahoo.com

is she talking about Jino ?
if you really know khaled so i'm sure you know who's Jino .

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its an old thread from 2004 so maybe this woman is no longer in our forum? does anyone know what became of her or her story?

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS WHEN THERE IS NO SEARCH BUTTON U ASK FOR THE 170 DAYS BIT DID YAH ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even at the 170 days thing it is outdated, skips from December 2004 until now, so a year and half.....

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do people bring up these 2 year old threads??
Most of the time the person who initially posted it is no longer around anyway!!!!!!

Makes no sense to me to bring up stuff 2 years old...

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. whats this 170 days thing?

2. hi sin-dee.. long time no see.. whats with the name change?

3. hi goliano.. welcome to ES. angel doesnt post here anymore.. dont know what happened to her.

4. where is mother egypt these days? in fact.. ive just thought where are ALL the mother/mr egypts...

hmmmmmm

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Charm, Just got tired of the old name..
And this one is so much more appropriate for me!!

I have been so busy lately but I still check in from time to time to see what's up..

How's Pete? Is he doing better?? I hope so sweety. When I 1st read your story I swear I cried. Bless your heart.

Oh, And I still wanna see some pics of ur new tattoo!!!
Take care, I'm gonna try and start posting much more!!! [Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive answered your PM hun.

like the new name btw.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com