EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Birth Date (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Birth Date
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my birthday is coming soon and in order to make all the members of ES get closer, I thought it's a nice Idea for everyone to post his/her Birth Date and Star Sign.

It's O.K for women not to mention the year of their birth because if it was a must we would discover that all the ladies here are 18 years old

About myself I will be 30 next month, 10th. and I'm Pisces. :P

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is mine soon as well a bit older though. I shall be 49 on 23rd March and I am an Aries

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kashapops
Member # 2405

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for kashapops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I am 40 + 120 months!!!!
Born April 3rd - Aries
Happy Birthday to any one who's birthday is to day!

Posts: 100 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I am glad I passed my 30th birthday on 06 Feb. It was a kind of frustrating day for me.
Oh, by the way I am an Aquarius.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aquarius - February 10th...and I'm over 18!

BTW about Aries, very kind, human, thoughtful and respectful people, indeed.

My BESTEST friend is an Aries....same birthday as yours too!

quote:
Originally posted by kashapops:
Hi - I am 40 + 120 months!!!!
Born April 3rd - Aries
Happy Birthday to any one who's birthday is to day!

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 07 August 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean, Rimo! The big 30 is coming up soon for me too. But I have a plan-once I get to 30, I'm going to start counting backwards! I think it might just work. My birthday is September 10 and I am a Virgo.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This strange feeling already came about two, three months before turning 30. You think more the last 10 - 15 years (they went by too fast!!!), since you left school. What have you done? What do you want to do in the future? My mom is wishing me a happy birthday and I still feel like her little daughter inside. It's okay now but my birthday itself was a mess. I asked my husband weeks before to look after the kids so I can be in my bed ALL DAY and eat chocolates. Unfortunately he had school and couldn't take off. In the afternoon/evening a bad storm went over the city. So we had to cancel our trip to the steak house.
I am going to be okay until I'll turn 35. I guess than it will hit me again. My friend was like come on, we all grow older. Yes, that's the only thing that keeps up my spirit.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar!!!!

I didnt realise we were so close to your birthday! You do realise the Sheraton now has to be a double celebration!!

For the rest of you, my birthday is 14th March, Pisces......and I will be celebrating in Egypt! Oh, and I am going to be 49 on that date!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Akshar!!!!

I didnt realise we were so close to your birthday! You do realise the Sheraton now has to be a double celebration!!

For the rest of you, my birthday is 14th March, Pisces......and I will be celebrating in Egypt! Oh, and I am going to be 49 on that date!

I didn't want to muscle in on your birthday do.Unusual for an Aries to be so restrained but your are paying lol

**** are we both 49 next birthday?????? i forsea a big celebration next year

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar!
Definitely a BIG celebration next year! I foresee a Lake Nasser cruise..... you up for it? Its been my plan for some time now, I want to see the big 50 come in with a view of Abu Simbel!
And you ARE going to muscle in on the celebrations!! Its too close not to share a party!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egyptlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my birthday is in a while.
i'll be 26 on october 9th. i'm a libra...

Posts: 35 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egyptlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my birthday is in a few months. i'll be 26 (already!!!) on october 9th and i'm a libra
Posts: 35 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my birthday 14. Nov, I'm a scorpion (like my husband - but I guess we are kind of 'untypical'?

I'm 32 and I have come to learn that every age has its own sweetness. Important is 1) how old we are in our hearts and mind 2) what are we doing with the little time we may have left?
Happy birthday everyone whose birthdya is around these days!

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ganesha
Member # 1733

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ganesha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi !
My birthday is in oct, 14th(libra), and I will be 33.
Don't get worried with 30's ! The best is yet to come !
Bye
Ganesha.

Posts: 16 | From: Marseilles, France | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta
Member # 3620

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jutta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

my birthday is next week on 13th an I will also celebrating it in Egypt, in Hurghada.
So I am pisces! I'm 36 and I can tell you all, who are about to celebrate your 30st: the best years are coming after that, but it's much harder to see step by step the 40st coming

Posts: 53 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Jutta
Birthday dinner, La Mama's in Luxor, 14th!
Myself, Akshar, and some others.... lol join us if you can!

Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be 29 in June, and that makes me a cancer, but I don't believe in astrology so it doesn't matter (nor does it define who I am, but here I sound a little too much like our favorite Bosnian refugee).
I realized recently that I haven't come to terms with my age--not that I mind getting 'older', in fact, sometimes it would be convenient to be older than I am! But, I just found out my manager is younger than I by a smidgen, and I was quite suprised. I thought he was older, so I guess I am older myself?
Also, I used to consider men around my age to be too young and immature, but have recently met a few who, lo and behold, are grown up! I guess I can reconsider my age regs for dating.

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta
Member # 3620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareen, I would love to come!!!
But I dont know if my boyfriend and me will make the trip already on the 14th
At what time will you meet?
I will try to make it but I can not promise.
But thanks so much in advance

Posts: 53 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to

Last month
Tigerlily 6th Feb
Monica 10th Feb

Happy 49th to Akshar and Shareen this month.

Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Thank you, Kenzie. When is your birthday?

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god!!

it seems i am the only capricorn in this place!! my birthday is 5th of january and i am 27.

and i am trying hardly not to reach 3oth )))

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenzie, thanks. Very thoughtful of you.

quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
Happy Birthday to

Last month
Tigerlily 6th Feb
Monica 10th Feb

Happy 49th to Akshar and Shareen this month.

Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

39 going on 21 (decided to go backwards from now on)
september 30th
libra
XX

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanja
Member # 2937

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for sanja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha!

I will be at 25.march 37 years old. But till then i'm still 36!!!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Thank you Kenzie..... I for one will have a wonderful celebration!

Jutta.. All I know at the moment is that our dinner will be in the evening. I wont know more until I arrive in Luxor. If you do think you can come... then I suggest you leave a message here for Akshar.... I know she checks the board most days... and we can take it from there. I wont be online after the 8th. And if we dont see you, or dont speak to you, have a wonderful birthday in Hurghada!!!

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar and Shareen. Have a good time at La Mammma Sheraton. Its a nice Hotel you will enjoy staying there. Its a heat wave in Luxor at the moment.

my birthday is not till July 20th.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta
Member # 3620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shareen, Hi Akshar,

thanks again for the invitation.
As I already said: I will have my birthday celebration already organized by my boyfriend in Hurghada on the 13th. So maybe we will not make it until 14th in the evening to Luxor.
But just in case: can you give me the address of the restaurant? And a short description where to find?
Thanks a lot
Jutta

Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi every one
my birthday is on the 10th of october i am gonna be 20 and i don't now my star sign don't laugh at me but i don't really belive in it so i don't know when it is

Posts: 33 | From: london | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Just anyone for the Sheraton is is on the corniche and easy to find.

Sharren and I have meet before, just before I moved out here so I know we will have a good time.

I agree about the heat wave in Luxor I have gone from blankets on bed to the A/C unit on in a few days. Shareen will find it a bit diff from England, thye have -2 there at the moment!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jutta:
Hi Shareen, Hi Akshar,

thanks again for the invitation.
As I already said: I will have my birthday celebration already organized by my boyfriend in Hurghada on the 13th. So maybe we will not make it until 14th in the evening to Luxor.
But just in case: can you give me the address of the restaurant? And a short description where to find?
Thanks a lot
Jutta

------------------

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Temps are that good Akshar? Wonderful! Although the weather has improved here over the last day or so.... its been pretty warm today.

Kenzie..... thank you, La Mamas is great isnt it?

Jutta. The Sheraton is very easy to find, its right at one end of the corniche.... anyone will tell you where it is. La Mama's is the Italian restaurant there.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
oh god!!

it seems i am the only capricorn in this place!! my birthday is 5th of january and i am 27.

and i am trying hardly not to reach 3oth )))

U are not alone My bd on 8 January I am 23. Capricorn

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 04 March 2004).]

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sciencesailor
Member # 3348

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sciencesailor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Egyptian Prince
If you allow me I would like to mention something relevant out of my memories:
In the late seventies (1970s) I was about to turn into your age (30). I was working for an oil refinery while attending evening English language classes at one of the English learning centers in my home city Alexandria. I remember that I used the homework notebook to write the answers to the homework itself and then I added what you may consider as an essay! I in that essay started cautiosly to write about my childhood which was unhappy because of a lot of differences in character/attitude regarding my parents. As the teacher (half Egyptian/half English) was accepting to review/comment on these secretive confessions I was going deeper in analysing what was going on around me, fighting separation shortlived attempts to reconsile and other topics as well (selfsensorship)! I was writing these confessions and no body in the class new what was going on. All I remember the look at the face of that oh attractive lady (was in her 30s at that time) when she was handing me back my notebook. A mix of surprise that a grown up man was trusting her to confess with all these details. On the cover of my notebook I stick a circled piece of paper written on it "To Get into the Thirties purer, A born agin person!" As if it were the sun to enlight my coming years to live. I also remember that I had a sticker on the walls of my lab at the refinery saying "do not trust overthirties" !
If you can accept a suggestion from me: how about writing something like a "diary" to record your thoughts / observations about the life surrounding you. You mayone day in your late fifties like me now search for this diaries notebook and read in it.
I am very eager to search for my notebook of confessions and enjoy reading what helped me at that time to get rid of confusing childhood memories. (Thanks to Mrs----).
Wish you have happy and successful decades to come.

Posts: 182 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BoBBoSS

Do not worry I am also capricorn, Basara

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr/sherin
Member # 3730

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr/sherin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i`m 20
23-july
i`m cancer
to all the poeple who are turning 30 soon
i envy you all, it`s the age when you are old enough to say you`re wise and mature and you`re not too old to say that you`re young.
i really don`t know where all my years went
it`s like it was yesterday when i was in high school but it`s shocking to realise that i`m graduating this year where did all these days go? but from now on i`ll stick with every day and try to remember as much of it as i can and i promise my self that when i turn 30 i`ll know where did every day go i wonder if that`s possible!

Posts: 2 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

I wish I could be 20 years young again! I am asking myself where the years have gone! Please don't envy me because I just turned 30 and I am supposed to be wiser. And I believe it's different for men and for women the way they feel about the age. I guess guys are more relaxed about it, we women are feeling our so called biological clock is ticking, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 05 March 2004).]

Noor-77X
Member # 3199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noor-77X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be 27 on 11th March
Posts: 31 | From: italy | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be 24 on 2nd Dec.
I'm a Sagittarius and I do believe in horoscope.

Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sciencesailor:
Mr Egyptian Prince
If you allow me I would like to mention something relevant out of my memories:
In the late seventies (1970s) I was about to turn into your age (30). I was working for an oil refinery while attending evening English language classes at one of the English learning centers in my home city Alexandria. I remember that I used the homework notebook to write the answers to the homework itself and then I added what you may consider as an essay! I in that essay started cautiosly to write about my childhood which was unhappy because of a lot of differences in character/attitude regarding my parents. As the teacher (half Egyptian/half English) was accepting to review/comment on these secretive confessions I was going deeper in analysing what was going on around me, fighting separation shortlived attempts to reconsile and other topics as well (selfsensorship)! I was writing these confessions and no body in the class new what was going on. All I remember the look at the face of that oh attractive lady (was in her 30s at that time) when she was handing me back my notebook. A mix of surprise that a grown up man was trusting her to confess with all these details. On the cover of my notebook I stick a circled piece of paper written on it "To Get into the Thirties purer, A born agin person!" As if it were the sun to enlight my coming years to live. I also remember that I had a sticker on the walls of my lab at the refinery saying "do not trust overthirties" !
If you can accept a suggestion from me: how about writing something like a "diary" to record your thoughts / observations about the life surrounding you. You mayone day in your late fifties like me now search for this diaries notebook and read in it.
I am very eager to search for my notebook of confessions and enjoy reading what helped me at that time to get rid of confusing childhood memories. (Thanks to Mrs----).
Wish you have happy and successful decades to come.

Dear sciencesailor,
Let me tell u that I enjoyed reading ur philosophical article alot...I always thought about writing my diaries with every important event in my life and then come to change my mind thinking that making these diaries come into existince means that I go to another existence another world.. But let me ask u and all Egypt Searchers, if u restored the tape of ur life, whatever ur age is ! U will think that ur life was some quick short days..
But we haven't known yet ur Birthdate

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh I forgot to say that the newest 30ies member here will be me after 3 days ...Welcome the new age I'm excited.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Alright, egyprince, I didn't forget your birthday. And it is not a smart move to congratulate someone to his birthday if it still has to come up (brings bad luck!).

You seem very excited, right?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 07 March 2004).]

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
nice u still temember my birthday... yes sure, I'm excited...
misscurly
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misscurly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9th of march - pisces
i will be 33 this week and found my first grey hair! never had a problem with 30 but 33 feels to near 40!

Posts: 56 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sciencesailor
Member # 3348

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sciencesailor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Egyptian Prince
You are right that our lives whatever long in number of years (60s/70s/80s) actually are short in time and also achievements as well. A few people are gifted with great successes, eg. in finanncial wealth/academic brilliance/beloved political leadership ----etc. Nevertheless; every person has in our relatively shortlived years "turning points"; from birth and infancy to childhood and primary schools to adolescent years of secondary schools to begining of feeling accepted by others as men/women to middle age to accept that we are no longer young anymore to prepare for afterlife destiny! My suggestion to write down your reflections on the past/present as you turn into 30s comes from the fact that so many details drop out of our memory cells as being replaced by newcoming details to occupy the same cells of our brain. If you dont catch these details while they are still there, you miss evaluating them and extracting the wisdom out of them. You pass from a turning point to another one without finishing needed calculations/homework. I myself feel that through out my life I have not postponed the evaluation of my turning points. This doesnot mean I have not done foolish mistakes/missjudjements. But I feel content/satisfied with all the recorded history of my life and just about to enter the turning point (the last one): preparing to the after life destiny.
I will be 57 in the coming April in a happy marriage relationship/good physical fitness/nice neighbors/caring for relatives(sisters)/and most importantly in my age praying the 5 daily prayers.
Thanks for your considerate comment on my reply, have a happy birthday party. Salam.

Posts: 182 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sciencesailor:
Mr. Egyptian Prince
You are right that our lives whatever long in number of years (60s/70s/80s) actually are short in time and also achievements as well. A few people are gifted with great successes, eg. in finanncial wealth/academic brilliance/beloved political leadership ----etc. Nevertheless; every person has in our relatively shortlived years "turning points"; from birth and infancy to childhood and primary schools to adolescent years of secondary schools to begining of feeling accepted by others as men/women to middle age to accept that we are no longer young anymore to prepare for afterlife destiny! My suggestion to write down your reflections on the past/present as you turn into 30s comes from the fact that so many details drop out of our memory cells as being replaced by newcoming details to occupy the same cells of our brain. If you dont catch these details while they are still there, you miss evaluating them and extracting the wisdom out of them. You pass from a turning point to another one without finishing needed calculations/homework. I myself feel that through out my life I have not postponed the evaluation of my turning points. This doesnot mean I have not done foolish mistakes/missjudjements. But I feel content/satisfied with all the recorded history of my life and just about to enter the turning point (the last one): preparing to the after life destiny.
I will be 57 in the coming April in a happy marriage relationship/good physical fitness/nice neighbors/caring for relatives(sisters)/and most importantly in my age praying the 5 daily prayers.
Thanks for your considerate comment on my reply, have a happy birthday party. Salam.

Thanks and happy birthday to you too. May be I think about writing some turning points in my life although I hope to forget all the bad ones. Anyway, we won't know the merit of the Good except we see the Bad.

Corrina
Member # 3642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Egy...i don't know if i can be on line the day of your birthday...anyway i will send to you an e-card for this date!!!!!(10th)
my birthday is on 8th of december.Sagittarius/ascendant Pisces
To all the Pisces from Egyptsearch i wish you an happy birthday

------------------
Corrina

Posts: 12 | From: France | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corrina:
Hi Egy...i don't know if i can be on line the day of your birthday...anyway i will send to you an e-card for this date!!!!!(10th)
my birthday is on 8th of december.Sagittarius/ascendant Pisces
To all the Pisces from Egyptsearch i wish you an happy birthday

Thanks alot Corrina.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 28 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egy_prince,

Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you....
Sanah helwa ya gameel!!!

quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Ohh I forgot to say that the newest 30ies member here will be me after 3 days ...Welcome the new age I'm excited.

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
egy_prince,

Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you....
Sanah helwa ya gameel!!!

thanks alot Monica, it's very nice of u.
kol sana we kolokom tayebeen

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com