EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » is Enrique performing in Cairo or not?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is Enrique performing in Cairo or not?
parvati
Member # 4042

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for parvati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to know urgently that if Enrique Iglesias is performing Cairo or not, bcoz I will be travelling from India and I wanna see his show desparately!! Awaiting a prompt reply pleaseeeeeee!!!!
Posts: 7 | From: Rajkot, Gujrat, India | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by parvati:
I wanted to know urgently that if Enrique Iglesias is performing Cairo or not, bcoz I will be travelling from India and I wanna see his show desparately!! Awaiting a prompt reply pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Can't say if he is or not....but just posing a question for you. Don't you think he looks better without 'The Mole'?

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parvati
Member # 4042

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for parvati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear GiggleGirl,

The show is suppose to happen tommorow in Cairo, just wanted to know if its happening or not!!

And about the mole?? I love him very much... I only listen to his music all the time... I dont care about the mole... hehe!

Posts: 7 | From: Rajkot, Gujrat, India | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, parvati, he's performing in cairo on the 17th. We've just come back from Luxor and they were still advertising on Egyptian tv, so I think they must still have tickets.
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parvati
Member # 4042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for parvati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx a lot moll, but is it possible for you to find out for me if the show is definate?? bcoz i heard it has been postponed or something...
Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it is in same time
check thishttp://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003056.html

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may sound a bit weird, but I was at the Hash last night and one of the moms there got a call from a mom of a little boy who wanted to take the Hash moms daughter to the concert. The boy is supposedly the son of one of the NILE FM radio stations owners and they have tickets...of course. Anyway the boys mom was calling the girls mom to invite the girl with them to the concert tonight. It MUST be happening!
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parvati
Member # 4042

Rate Member
well guys!! the bad news is ENRIQUE IGLESIAS is NOT happening today...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com