EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Boobs all over Hurghada!!!!!!! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Boobs all over Hurghada!!!!!!!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
wablo, what's that your saying? i haven't got any dirty pleasures..i'm pure as a saint.

I highly doubt that!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablowablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

But man could that guy f*ck, perfect third leg if I must say so myself!

lol a tripod u say lol what can i say some of us are just gifted
"When god created me he said to me : my son i have created u in the image of the perfect man but i have to inches to spare, where do u want them?"

Posts: 113 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablowablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wablo, what's that your saying? i haven't got any dirty pleasures..i'm pure as a saint.

The only people that say theyre pure as a sain are usually the ones into the really sick sh!t the kind u dont hear about cuz its just too taboo to understand it lol

Posts: 113 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sora
Member # 8159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Egyptians

Since you asked me if I saw Egyptian Topless girls in Ain Sohna, I said I am not sure of the nationality.

However, I did see a group of Egyptian girls in bikini but from the way they walk, talk and behaive in public area, the topless lady seemed much more decent somehow. (For this particular case)

I am not against topless but would never go to a topless beach with my family. My point is this, even a girl is wearing her bikini in full, regardless of nationality and religion, it can be seen indecent for the way she acts in public.

Posts: 181 | From: By the River Nile - Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sora,

I am agree with topless sunbathing for women and girls.

Are you agree also, OR disagree with topless sunbathing for women and girls?

Do you like in the future to be topless in the beach?

Please Answer my two questions. Thank You

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablowablo:
The only people that say theyre pure as a sain are usually the ones into the really sick sh!t the kind u dont hear about cuz its just too taboo to understand it lol

exactly, that is my point in saying i'm pure as a saint, the sickest it gets. LOL

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sora, IS you happy now OR am you IS not happy?
sorry BUT you is brought IT to you self by NOT heeding ME advice.
now DO you your bestest best to get rid of egyptians OR you IS go find youself IN trouble..watch OUT since egyptians here AM looking for A WIFE.

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol a tripod u say lol what can i say some of us are just gifted
"When god created me he said to me : my son i have created u in the image of the perfect man but i have to inches to spare, where do u want them?"

In the manner that God has blessed you with endowments of male worthiness, has God also blessed you with the skill and sensitive to use that blessed gift to its fullest extent?

lol

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:
In the manner that God has blessed you with endowments of male worthiness, has God also blessed you with the skill and sensitive to use that blessed gift to its fullest extent?

lol

ive learned many skills in my short lifetime and most of them arent physical at all they all have to do with peoples diff. states of mind.
my biggest gift would have to be the ability to lets say "adjust" myself the my lovers needs

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
ive learned many skills in my short lifetime and most of them arent physical at all they all have to do with peoples diff. states of mind.
my biggest gift would have to be the ability to lets say "adjust" myself the my lovers needs

Definately an American. and it shows. Loads of foreign chicks here really are blown away at American men's abilities.

Such a difference it makes!

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sora,

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:
Sora,

Why don't you learn proper English first?
Thank you.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:
Definately an American. and it shows. Loads of foreign chicks here really are blown away at American men's abilities.

Such a difference it makes!

what makes u think im american?!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
what makes u think im american?!

You had said in another post that you were born in Texas and grew up in Mexico.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002674-2.html

pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:
You had said in another post that you were born in Texas and grew up in Mexico.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002674-2.html

true sorry for the confusion the only thing that makes me american is my passport none of my parents are american and i havent really spend that much time in the states to make consider calling myself american

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:

Oh come on now...

I am Egyptian by birth..muslim or no muslim...east or west..it does not matter a hoot.

Now the country decided to build a tourism industry and build tourist resorts...so it must simply provide what is needed...

There is nothing wrong with the human body , it is nothing to be ashamed off. I would not do it....but if others find it acceptable ..that is OK.

Regarding Egyptian men, and their wrong ideas about western women..this is simply the result of decades of isolation which leads to misunderstanding, but isn't that what you are asking for by calling for forbiding this and that?.

It is only a matter of time before the Egyptians, men and women, understand westerners and get the true picture..surly this is better done when both Egyptians and westerners behave normally as they would do anywhere, without bans or forbids.

Yes there will be shocks at first and disapprovals, but give it time.

As to those who talk about drooping boobs, fat bums,,,etc...ask yourselves this, do you mean it is OK for a very beautiful slim young lady to do this , but not so for middle age fat one...are you then talking about values at all? or is it somthing else?

If you do not mean to apply double standards , then why mention that aspect ?

I would say why the hell deprive boobs of their rightful dose of sunshine?

I am starting a boobs liberation front , as soon as I get my plastic surgery done.

WOW i really like your way of thinking i salut you , u r so into the point

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pablowablo:
[b] true sorry for the confusion the only thing that makes me american is my passport none of my parents are american and i havent really spend that much time in the states to make consider calling myself american

//////////////////////////////////////////
if ur born in texas and raised in mexico u don't need a passport for ur american citizen. unless u need the passport for traveling purpose.

however- come the end of this year and begining of 2006 even if we americans cross the border to go to TJ=Tijuana or any of the other Borders to Mexico - everyone will need a passport.. FAA and TSA has and will mandate that to over see the security protection and will know the coming and going of ppl.

unless u know a good "coyote" to cross u..

a "coyote" is a person u pay hundreds of dollars to cross/smuggle u to the USA and its also a very deadly way..

Salam.. Jannah------ y que viva mi raza- soy pura Latina y tambien Muslim[/B][/QUOTE]

coyote! now i havent heard that word in a while lol
i do have an american passport i am an american citizen i dont think they can take that away from me i mean i was born there its my birth right to have an american passport but who knows with the way things are goin at the moment not the mention that i have an arabic name i dont think that would help matters at all lol. it really sucks how bad things are in the world at the moment but at the same time i dont blame the US for being so tight with imigration just because of what some stupid people did

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Sora,

pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:
Sora,

i believe everyone should have the fredom to do what they like
but theres a time and place for everything

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Someone is hoping here big time......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sora
Member # 8159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[b]Sora, IS you happy now OR am you IS not happy?
sorry BUT you is brought IT to you self by NOT heeding ME advice.
now DO you your bestest best to get rid of egyptians OR you IS go find youself IN trouble..watch OUT since egyptians here AM looking for A WIFE.[/B]

Dear Misfit
I don't come here that often so help me out.. What exactly are you trying to tell me?

Dear Egyptians
Whats wrong with you?

Posts: 181 | From: By the River Nile - Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Sora,

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sora:
Dear Misfit
I don't come here that often so help me out.. What exactly are you trying to tell me?

Dear Egyptians
Whats wrong with you?

everything is wrong with egyptians the parrot boy can't you see?

i tried to warn you not to take him seriously actually no one ever should.

oh, and one more thing, don't ever mention boobs in front of him, he's got a boob complex!

[This message has been edited by misfit (edited 09 October 2005).]

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Sora,

i think i had it figuered out, you're not human egyptians, you are either a robot created and set to search for boobs by some mad scientist or you're some virtual reality character with artificial intelligence (very minor one) that keeps generating the same messages over and over again.

people, the solution for egyptians problem is very simple, what we need to do is disconnect it, someone find it's (egyptian's) swich and shut it down or better set it to self destruct, since i believe simply formatting it just won't work.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I think even if Egyptians is very annoying he is still quite harmless. I just think someone is joking here with us. I wonder who this person is. I don't take his writing and the repeating of his words anymore for real.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Sora,

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
7add yishedd elkobs yakhwanna..
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't believe this thread has been going on since august!!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
i can't believe this thread has been going on since august!!!

Of last year my dear!

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Of last year my dear!

It always surprises me when I'm off ES for a couple days and boobs are still the most popular topic. I guess it's better than seeing "fun bags" as the topic.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
that just proves egyptians' point, everyone is crazy about boobs!
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Sora,

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sora,

Egyptians, how about a compromise? Sora gives you the two answers you are asking for repeatedly and you just s*** up forever? You will promise to never ever bring up your personal interest up on this forum, instead you will join the board of Topfree Equal Rights Association. The position of the Director is temporarily vacant (please visit the website you posted to us numerous times) so hurry and apply. I am sure they will be delighted to have you in their team. All thumbs up, your career is just kicking off!

Please reply and confirm if your application was successful. Your dream job will soon become reality.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 09 October 2005).]

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Sora,

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sora,

Egyptians,

I am agree with bottomless sunbathing for men and boys.

Are you agree also, OR disagree with bottomless sunbathing for men and boys?

Do you like in the future to be bottomless sunbathing for men and boys on the beach?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
can i answer that? I'm agree..
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by misfit (edited 11 October 2005).]

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Egyptians,

Do you like in the future to be bottomless sunbathing for men and boys on the beach?

Hmmm, I guess that's one way to size them up, at least what really matters. HAHAHA Just kidding!

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egyptians,

I am agree.... my husband should be able to wave his dingly danglys in peoples faces....... this is not to do with anything other than freedom!!
Are you agree or disagree???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Egyptians,

I think I made that same point on another thread.

Yeah it might be a good idea, better for the RBs to see the product before they purchase!

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Sora,

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com