EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » 10 most annoying things about living in Egypt (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 10 most annoying things about living in Egypt
tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tempted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B4 anyone says otherwise, I just finished my exams, in 2 weeks I will be out of this hellhole.

1. Dirty filthy, disgusting trash, every
f ucking where.

2. Greedy ass doormen, always havetheir hands out for tips.

3. The most inconsiderate drivers in the world, would rather run you over than let you cross.

4. The minute your foreign accent is revealed, the prices just went up, count on it.

5. Chaotic character, have you ever seen an Egyptian naturally form a line, they will knock you over, cut in front of you, or just rudely walk up and start talking to a merchant as if you are not ther.

6. Poor hygiene, its too fu cking hot to be exposed to smelly armits.

7. Beggars, beggars, beggars, everywhere

8. Why should I tip you for a f ucking roll of toilet tissue in a f ucking public restroom.

9. Dishonest taxi drivers, increase the price if you're foreign. Drive like bats out of hell, puts your life in danger.

10. Slow ass underpaid government workers, unless you tip them off.

In the time I have been here, I've learned not to trust any egyptian unless they have a prayer scar, those are usually the honest religious ones. The rest can kiss my assss!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clarice
Member # 6628

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Clarice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!
Posts: 7 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of those 10 annoying things, there a 100 great things about living in Egypt.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leilanism
Member # 7990

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leilanism     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tempted:
B4 anyone says otherwise, I just finished my exams, in 2 weeks I will be out of this hellhole.

f ucking where.

3. The most inconsiderate drivers in the world, would rather run you over than let you cross.

4. The minute your foreign accent is revealed, the prices just went up, count on it.

5. Chaotic character, have you ever seen an Egyptian naturally form a line, they will knock you over, cut in front of you, or just rudely walk up and start talking to a merchant as if you are not ther.

8. Why should I tip you for a f ucking roll of toilet tissue in a f ucking public restroom.

9. Dishonest taxi drivers, increase the price if you're foreign. Drive like bats out of hell, puts your life in danger.

In the time I have been here, I've learned not to trust any egyptian unless they have a prayer scar, those are usually the honest religious ones. The rest can kiss my assss!

If these are problems to you, do something about it.

[This message has been edited by leilanism (edited 15 June 2005).]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shortly..i 'm also angry,cause people think that foreigners have money..and that there is nothing wrong to take trible price from them..
Even they see me with my egyptian husband
Why they must treat my husband this way..he is their brother..other egyptian..
I feel so sorry to my husband,that i make all this problems for him..cause i 'm damm foreigner..

Anyway, after all,it is small money..
But my opinion is,they could get much better money,if they stop asking money..
Nobady likes,when somebody ask money..
If they dont ask, u feel like,what a nice person..and u give a double tip

All my guest says same..egypt is very nice and intresting country..but,why they cant have fixed prices in the shops..why they run after us ..why they dont respect our private,why they touch and ask too much...

Egypt should make something to this problem..cause tourism is so important bisnes here..
If u understand ur own best, stop running after turist to try to get them to ur shop...they will come much easily,if nobady is bushig them..
Let them look around,they will buy..if they want..
Dont give crazy prices..u will lost their respect for u..they come angry with u..and leave ur shop..

After all,turist come to here for vacation..not to shopping.

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

f ucking where.

you've forgotton a very important point:

11. having to deal with racisit ever complainting expats like you who are suffering from a serious superiority complex

if you don't like it just leave man. if you're here for a marriage then take your wife and leave, and if you are here for a job, i'm sure you can find a good one somewhere else. so why don't you just leave?

puppy, shame on you.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...
I said something bad..or does truth hurt u mr/mss 7aya?
shame on u also.

i agree,that the way how Tempted says things..is not nice..
but so what..this forum is full of not nice things..

anyway, stop beeing so over sensitive about bad things in egypt..
i dont get upset,if people say bad things from my country.
this is life..everywhere is good and bad..
i can live in egypt,cause i know,that life in my country will be not so nice for my egyptian husband..
and life for me in egypt is ok..it is easy,it is normal "houselife"..
I didnt choice to live in egypt,but i can do it..this is not most awful country in the world
but surely my own country is better...for me.
like egypt is best place for egyptians..and foreigners,who like it..culture and so.
in every country,there is living people,who dont feel so comfortable..at least i dont make problems for anybody,just to my husband

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T WORRY GUYS THE ASS HOLE IS LEAVING
OR IN FACT ALREADY LEFT.
EL MAGANEEN FE NA3EEM

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
wow...
I said something bad..or does truth hurt u mr/mss 7aya?
shame on u also.

i agree,that the way how Tempted says things..is not nice..
but so what..this forum is full of not nice things..

anyway, stop beeing so over sensitive about bad things in egypt..
i dont get upset,if people say bad things from my country.
this is life..everywhere is good and bad..
i can live in egypt,cause i know,that life in my country will be not so nice for my egyptian husband..
and life for me in egypt is ok..it is easy,it is normal "houselife"..
I didnt choice to live in egypt,but i can do it..this is not most awful country in the world
but surely my own country is better...for me.
like egypt is best place for egyptians..and foreigners,who like it..culture and so.
in every country,there is living people,who dont feel so comfortable..at least i dont make problems for anybody,just to my husband

i'm not sensitive about the bad things in my country i can disscuss them with anyone. but the discussion has to be an intelligent one, we can talk about the problems, we can try to see why they happen, and what the solution for them would be. but this guy is a racist and this post was only to taunt and insult the egyptians and you happily went on the ride. and that's why i said shame on you.
anyway you say you live in rehab thats 20 minutues away from me, so if you are feeling lonely i can pass by you, and we can go for coffee. and i can introduce you to some nice egyptians, and you'll know that this country has some great people and aspects.

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 15 June 2005).]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

f ucking where.

where are you from?

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katkut
Member # 7968

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Katkut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna kill the egyptions that stole us Im brazillian living here one year I saw some one say that have 100 good things about live here were is this??? I good for u the education the eyes and funny about u when U walk with your husband in the streets? Yesterday I saw the most prove of humans animal in my life...a girl outing for the beach wearing a shirt showing her sholders, and behind her had more than 30 animals men...hey where is the respect she wanst necked for all this wild action...I cant see the time to fly away from this place, my love for Egypt finish when I really knew the reallity
Posts: 6 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katkut, I've been to Brazil and I've seen the city clumps (Favelas) that people live in. I can absolutely tell you that they are disgusting places where rapes, murders and thefts are a 'normal' daily occurance. Don't be fast to pass judgement...

tempted, believe me Egyptians can't wait to see the back of you with that attitude.

7aya, don't worry not all us foreigners are like that, I'm English and think Egypt is an amazing places. Yeah they have their problems but so does every place on Earth. The less racist thugs we have on this forum the better. Interesting how both 'tempted' and 'Katkut' only joined to spew this nonsense...

[This message has been edited by Pe@rson (edited 15 June 2005).]

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

f ucking where.

SOUNDS LIKE NEW YORK lol

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you go to a country like Egypt and complain? I think you should to leave then.....you don't deserve to live in such an incredible place. Every country has it's beggers and crazy taxi drivers. What of it? You have to look beyond what's right in front of your face, but you must be inept. Why must you accentuate the negative, you should focus on the positive. Aaagh, really your a waste of time and a waste of oxygen. If you can't find the beauty in Egypt and its people, you will never find it anywhere. For Egypt is the best country on earth!!

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tempted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting you have a name like keepingitreal and being so fake. Believe it or not I was very open mided and gentle when I first came here, this country has changed me. No one can be real and admit that what I said is not the truth, especially if you live in Cairo. I have talked to many foeigners and they all feel the same way, ok, KEEPINGITFAKE

The reality is Cairenes are very rude obnoxious ppl, maybe in Luxor or Alex, or even the readsea its different, bbut you cant tell me a damn thing about life in Cairo, even some Egyptians themselves hate it.

so fu ck you, if you dont like my opinion, I'm not gonna be some fake ass person pretending that life here is so fucking wonderful, it sucks, I hate it, and I am leaving. No one in all their honesty can say anything I said was a lie, stop being so damn fake, trying to impress the sensitive ass Egyptians like 7aya, fuc k her. The truth hurts, tell her fu cking countrymen to throw away their damn trash, filthy ass people, and stop trying to rob every damn foreigner here blind.

I dont mind paying more but dont try to fucking play me, I hate that **** about these people.

7aya, we dont have a superiority comple, but maybe your people have an inferiority complex and either think we are all rich or dumb, one or the other. It's not about race, even many Arab friends I have from the gulf, hate the Egyptian ways too. They told me thir countries and cleaner and more organized, so it has nothing to do with race, its the egyptian fu cked up ways, they need to change.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Interesting you have a name like keepingitreal and being so fake. Believe it or not I was very open mided and gentle when I first came here, this country has changed me. No one can be real and admit that what I said is not the truth, especially if you live in Cairo. I have talked to many foeigners and they all feel the same way, ok, KEEPINGITFAKE

The reality is Cairenes are very rude obnoxious ppl, maybe in Luxor or Alex, or even the readsea its different, bbut you cant tell me a damn thing about life in Cairo, even some Egyptians themselves hate it.

so fu ck you, if you dont like my opinion, I'm not gonna be some fake ass person pretending that life here is so fucking wonderful, it sucks, I hate it, and I am leaving. No one in all their honesty can say anything I said was a lie, stop being so damn fake, trying to impress the sensitive ass Egyptians like 7aya, fuc k her. The truth hurts, tell her fu cking countrymen to throw away their damn trash, filthy ass people, and stop trying to rob every damn foreigner here blind.

I dont mind paying more but dont try to fucking play me, I hate that **** about these people.

7aya, we dont have a superiority comple, but maybe your people have an inferiority complex and either think we are all rich or dumb, one or the other. It's not about race, even many Arab friends I have from the gulf, hate the Egyptian ways too. They told me thir countries and cleaner and more organized, so it has nothing to do with race, its the egyptian fu cked up ways, they need to change.

ok i can tell ur american
also keepingitreal is right
ur wrong take your trashy talk
someplace else, people might start
to think all of us americans sound
like u.

[This message has been edited by 1mangang (edited 15 June 2005).]

tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pe@rson:
Katkut, I've been to Brazil and I've seen the city clumps (Favelas) that people live in. I can absolutely tell you that they are disgusting places where rapes, murders and thefts are a 'normal' daily occurance. Don't be fast to pass judgement...

tempted, believe me Egyptians can't wait to see the back of you with that attitude.

7aya, don't worry not all us foreigners are like that, I'm English and think Egypt is an amazing places. Yeah they have their problems but so does every place on Earth. The less racist thugs we have on this forum the better. Interesting how both 'tempted' and 'Katkut' only joined to spew this nonsense...

Yeah kiss ass you fag. And I hope when they do see the back of me, they kiss it all the way to the f ucking airport.

tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
Out of those 10 annoying things, there a 100 great things about living in Egypt.

Name 10, besides all the money you broke ass retirement bitches back in your own country are saving. by being in a thrird world ghetto.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah kiss ass you fag. And I hope when they do see the back of me, they kiss it all the way to the f ucking airport.

wow Egypt I would say youre not losing
much when this one leaves.
Go home to mommy in usa to make sure you
dont see any of lifes realities, and get some
girl pregnant and leave her while ur at it loser.

Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oi tempted, watch your language and show respect. Are there any moderators here to delete this guy?

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

you keep saying **** you and fucking, its so easy to swear my dear. ok you say you came to egypt thinking its a nice country but then you were shocked and you didnt like it. ok thats fine then LEAVE. why are you here? if you are so unhappy why are you making youreslf suffer. go to a place that makes you happy.
your problem is that you can't stand anyone having a different opinion than you. many people visit egypt and love it, while others visit it and hate it and never want to come back. and thats it subject closed. but your problem is that you don't like egypt, and you just can't stand anyone else likes it. so when keepitreal, expresses her love for egypt, you tell her she's fake. you are complaining that egyptians are rude and disgusting people but look at you. you have no respect for other people's opinion, you're insulting and swearing at everyone who has a different opinion than yours, you're a racist who thinks that the lie your government made up to launch the war on iraq is "old news." you say you have a problem with egyptians? no honey egyptians have a problem with you! for god's sake leave and go to a place that make you happy. if egypt got the worst out of you then i hope some day you can find a place that gets the best out of you. because all i see now is an angry man with a lot of hate.

Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Well said 7aya, you got England behind you luv
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Tempted.....how can you call me fake because I express an opinion different than yours? I love Egypt and I love the people in Egypt. I respect the country and their values...I bet that's why you don't like it, you have no respect. Every place you go you will find what you're complaining about. You're in the wrong forum if you want to bash Egypt. This forum draws people who love the country, and we're from all over the world with one common love, Egypt. Did you expect people here to agree with you? We love Egypt and will defend it! It's a person like you that gives us americans a bad name. Leave Egypt and return back to your home where mommy and daddy can support you again......where you can conform and be comfortable surrounded by fellow idiots as yourself. I can't imagine you surrounding yourself with anyone with an opinion different from your own, you're small minded and ignorant. My only sadness is that you're coming back to America....you and your garbage mouth.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tempted,
either u r a bitch on welfare (no funds on gigolos left), old fart who lost his wallet and Viagra prescription, or a fag (as you poetically mentioned) with a chronic hydraulic dysfunction. In any case u r a sad persona, bitter to your rotten bone and venomous as a cobra right after post mortem dissection. U sure have right to a personal opinion about Egypt, but the way u express in on a public forum shows your pathetic cry for attention and a cowardly loser hiding behind the cyber curtain. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, however. You may write us sometimes when u get bored from spinning your ugly heads and cleaning your trailer.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Karah-LOL...well said

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
forget him/her

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tempted made some valid points (which I heard quite much by foreigners living in Egypt) but the way he/she choosed to let off steam and anger is certainly not fine and not to tolerate.

I just say, I know how difficult it can be to live in a place where you can't adjust to, where you don't blend in, where you might not even try to fit in. Be happy and at ease that you will leave Egypt soon. As someone said before every place on earth has its good and bad sides - and you know it.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
We are all different kind of people..and we feel things different ways..
But as a adults,we should try to talk like adults,without fight..

I feel same problems,than writer..but i respect egyptians,and i cant never say like this for other people..only maybe for my husband,when i 'm in very bad mood
But he know me..so he dont take it too seriously..

I know i make half of problems by myself..only half is cause of egypt or egyptians..

But it is so easy think about negative way..
Positive way needs more energy..

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind you he is in Cairo not the Red Sea resort areas.

Besides when I saw downtown detroit it looked apocolypitic. Like the end of the world after 7pm.

Besides many major cities in the world look this, clean up for the rich and the tourists, neglected parts for the poor.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Well said 7aya, you got England behind you luv

hehe thanks luv by the way my grandma is british, she's from bristol.

tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
tempted,
either u r a bitch on welfare (no funds on gigolos left), old fart who lost his wallet and Viagra prescription, or a fag (as you poetically mentioned) with a chronic hydraulic dysfunction. In any case u r a sad persona, bitter to your rotten bone and venomous as a cobra right after post mortem dissection. U sure have right to a personal opinion about Egypt, but the way u express in on a public forum shows your pathetic cry for attention and a cowardly loser hiding behind the cyber curtain. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, however. You may write us sometimes when u get bored from spinning your ugly heads and cleaning your trailer.

None of the above, but after reading your history, I realize that you are one of those old bitches that married some visa chasing poor egyptian, bet he'll leave your old ass after he gets his citizenship, biyatchhh.

What kind of desperate bitch are you?

tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Tempted made some valid points (which I heard quite much by foreigners living in Egypt) but the way he/she choosed to let off steam and anger is certainly not fine and not to tolerate.

I just say, I know how difficult it can be to live in a place where you can't adjust to, where you don't blend in, where you might not even try to fit in. Be happy and at ease that you will leave Egypt soon. As someone said before every place on earth has its good and bad sides - and you know it.

Tigerlilly you're right, my mouth is filthy, I'm an angry person, these people made me like this, just say I'm fed the hell up, and don't give a damn who I offend. Yes, many foreigners talk about Egypt the same way, behind their backs, not on a forum trying to kiss ass, and not step on another Egyptian's toes, but if they only knew how they talk about them when they are not around, amongst eachother, they'd think I was being kind. You should listen to how the Arabs talk about them, they call them crooked thieves, and so on and so forth. I have many Arab friends from all over the middle east that attended AUC with me, and they get so fucking pissed if us americans mistake them for an Egyptian.

Yeah and these people are being fake, either they are fucking some Egyptian, married to one, and trying to impress some, I'm not the ass kissing type, the people make me sick. I almost got run over the other day, by an asshole and they had the fucking gall to yell at me, could you believe that shiit? Yeah sure, there are asshole drivers in the USA, but at least we have a lot of fucking traffic lights and crosswalks. I heard they had some underground thing in Alex, but Cairo doesnt have **** . Maybe if I vacationed in the fucking redsea, I'll love Egypt to death too, but I live in Zamalek, so-called high class area, but too me, just a step above the worst part of Bronx NY, the fucking hood.

tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Mind you he is in Cairo not the Red Sea resort areas.

Besides when I saw downtown detroit it looked apocolypitic. Like the end of the world after 7pm.

Besides many major cities in the world look this, clean up for the rich and the tourists, neglected parts for the poor.

Yeah but the difference is, in urban cities like Detroit, NYC, you know where the ghettos began, not Egypt, the poor and rich are mixed in like a toss salad, one old ass ragedy building about to cave in next door to some brand new bldg, with a marble entrance and uniform security, not some raggedy ass door man sitting on a stoop like a fucking homeless bum.

tempted
Member # 7993

Rate Member
quote:
Oi tempted, watch your language and show respect. Are there any moderators here to delete this guy?

Fag

Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
O tempted, you really need to grow up. I really pity you...really
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 15 June 2005).]

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
None of the above, but after reading your history, I realize that you are one of those old bitches that married some visa chasing poor egyptian, bet he'll leave your old ass after he gets his citizenship, biyatchhh.

What kind of desperate bitch are you?

IT READS!!!!!! Thanks for enlightening the philosophical abyss in one of your ugly heads (wonder which one out of four biyatchhhenkeev: Tania, Mania, Pasza & Natasza ) with mind stimulating story of my Egyptian Desperation. I bet u got a kick out of it, just hope it was less of a kick than that of your Egyptian Experience's atomic swing straight at your sadly hanging balls. OUCH. :

Ps. I got it; u r a trannie after a sex op butchered in Cairo (happens to the best of us! LOL) who looked so pitiful after the metamorphosis that the beggars shared their pennies with you and dogs (those who did not run whimping and scared shitless at your heavenly apparition) dragged their rotten bones for you to share dinner by the Magical River of Nile.

Now collect the venom from the monitor you spitted accidently along with the chewed up tobacco and SMILE. I wonder when they will figure it out WHO U REALLY ARE!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for frienda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tempted,

You are so accurate in your view of Cairo and Egypt. When I lived in Alex I would go visit Cairo, and it was really hell on earth. I would literally cry on the train coming back home. I'm assuming that you attended AUC! I was interested in attending there but then I realised that I would have to pay $15,000 per semester in a city that many previous tourists considered "hell". I only had to pay $2,000 to experience hell in Alex. It was more difficult for me because I was a woman and I was the only female in the language school that I attended. It is so dangerous being a woman in that country. I had to make my own pepper spray formula to carry in my purse just in case someone decided to attack me (i'm not kidding). I've visited Mexico City and have felt much safer there. I know, the people are just terrible over there. Why is that? Did your teacher or friends recommend taking any herbal tranquilizers? My teacher recommended some and they helped me quite a bit. That's the only way you can survive in that country. As for the women boasting about how much they love Egypt and Cairo in particular, forget about them. They are misfits in their own country and they love the attention(negative or positive) they get in Egypt since they are considered "exotic" there. Heck, no Western man would give them the time of day so they come to Egypt to attract a man. The others are simply brainwashed into believing that life there is jolly(like a dog that gets beat, they just learn to accept it because they don't have any other choice)! I on the other hand, am going back to Egypt in August and I am completely dreading it. I met a really amazing guy there and he's paying my trip so I can come meet his parents. I love him dearly but I hate where he's from. I have an intuition that he's going to ask me to give Egypt one more try. I can only hope that my intuition is wrong on this one! Good luck, only 2 more weeks to go. You can make it!

quote:

f ucking where.

Posts: 87 | From: cleveland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the great brainless tempted
i think if ur mother knew that she will give the birth for some idot like u, she would rather have bought a duck or rooster, at least it would be usefull than an imbecile
Karah i've seen things like that really before but i had to pay an admission
but really i wonder , shouldn't someone like that have a license for being that imbecile ???
but u can go to a doctor, there should be a medicine for that mr tempted
and finally there is a question i would love to ask u it : Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort on the forum here
but seriously when i started to read ur post i said that this idiot is so cool that made me think that u r teaching in CUCUMBER COLLEGE :d
Ciao

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 16 June 2005).]

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frienda, Egypt is an unsafe place????

I lived mostly in Cairo in the middle of the 90's and I never felt anywhere so safe like there. Yes, you got that harrassment thing big time which is very annoying and frustrating, once in the beginning I've got really indecent touched by a guy on the street between the legs, I tried to run after him, but then I was just shocked, in disbelieve and crying, crying....

Nothing else happened to me, my friend lost her purse in the taxi cab and the driver came back after one hour and returned it to her without anything missing. Where else would people be so honest? Also my future husband lost three times his work mobile phone (yes, he is somehow forgetful ) in different taxi cabs and it always got returned to him. Well cab drivers in Maadi know each other and they look very much out for their customers.

Hell, I'd laugh if someone tells me that Egypt is very unsafe and advise me that I am better off walking on the streets with pepper spray or anything else to protect myself.

Egyptians are honest, friendly and helpful people, they love to meet and get to know others, they love to smile and talk...... so do I.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 June 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by frienda:
Tempted,

You are so accurate in your view of Cairo and Egypt. When I lived in Alex I would go visit Cairo, and it was really hell on earth. I would literally cry on the train coming back home. I'm assuming that you attended AUC! I was interested in attending there but then I realised that I would have to pay $15,000 per semester in a city that many previous tourists considered "hell". I only had to pay $2,000 to experience hell in Alex. It was more difficult for me because I was a woman and I was the only female in the language school that I attended. It is so dangerous being a woman in that country. I had to make my own pepper spray formula to carry in my purse just in case someone decided to attack me (i'm not kidding). I've visited Mexico City and have felt much safer there. I know, the people are just terrible over there. Why is that? Did your teacher or friends recommend taking any herbal tranquilizers? My teacher recommended some and they helped me quite a bit. That's the only way you can survive in that country. As for the women boasting about how much they love Egypt and Cairo in particular, forget about them. They are misfits in their own country and they love the attention(negative or positive) they get in Egypt since they are considered "exotic" there. Heck, no Western man would give them the time of day so they come to Egypt to attract a man. The others are simply brainwashed into believing that life there is jolly(like a dog that gets beat, they just learn to accept it because they don't have any other choice)! I on the other hand, am going back to Egypt in August and I am completely dreading it. I met a really amazing guy there and he's paying my trip so I can come meet his parents. I love him dearly but I hate where he's from. I have an intuition that he's going to ask me to give Egypt one more try. I can only hope that my intuition is wrong on this one! Good luck, only 2 more weeks to go. You can make it!

honey you can says whaever you want about egypt, pollution dirt whatever. but you were afraid of being attacked? that's a first. egypt is a very safe country. and this is something that most egyptians and non egyptians agree on. you are obviously paranoid. further, you are saying women who are in love with egyptian men are misfits in their society and come here for egyptian male attention. well then i guess that would be applied to you too, because you came here for that jeweler didn't you? please PLEASE frienda if your guy asks you to give egypt another chance don't. we egyptians are very stressed at the moment and we don't need a racist like you to come and treat us badly. i think you and tempted should hook up. you can fill your time by trying to see who is more hateful.

hehehe pepper spray forumla in egypt! that's so funny!

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 16 June 2005).]

puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Maybe there is foreigner ladies,who enjoy all the attension..
But i hate it. I hate it so much,that if i had a gun, i surely use it many times,..

I agree, that egypt is a safe place.
I never feel scared..just angry with some stupid men..or woman.

Yes,it is big different if u are living in cairo or hurghada..
I always get nervos,when i visit in cairo..it is too much people and cars for me..
But there is much intresting things..
I like to drive at early morning,when streets are empty..and look around for nice old buildings ..

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

First of all, can you at all say ANYTHING without swearing all the time!!??
Second of all, I am not egyptian, so I am not talking out of patriotic feeling or defending my homeland, I dont have any home land.
So let me get to your ten buatiful points.

f ucking where. <----- lets see there, its seems like you are talking about, Paris and London. it is so dirty there that you have to walk for miles before even seeing a litter bin..
and my dear, with over 20 million ppl only in cairo,hhmmmm is that so strange?? actually i didnt find it so dirty as you suppose it was. I think it was actually very clean for having so many citizens in such a small places. (obviously you havent been to dirty places before, go see Dubai wich is magic land for all go to naif city and then you will see real garbage land, not to mention London, omg had to carry my empty coke box for a whole hour! and those big black garbage bags EVERYWHERE! have you been to shepherds bush? or paddington? anywhere outside the oxford area???)
and again as I mention your swearing just spices up your lovely message

2. Greedy ass doormen, always havetheir hands out for tips. <---- Now you are just being rude!! have you ever talked to those "greedy doormen" did you ever wonder how their life is like? or do you only care about how they are to YOU only.
many of them are very VERY poor. they live on a salary that doesnt get any higher than 100 LE on a month! And most of them are old men. Old men wich unlike here in europe have to work all their lives to get enough money to feed his children and wife unlike spoiled old men here in europe where they would be treated like prince, wich by now they would be retired with a big villa and some fancy sunglasses.
and what is your problem with doormen ???? Its very usual to give them tips, You do that every where you go!! in every hotel no matter where you are. These men work day and night and have a madrass in a small room in the building you are renting in. while you are staying in your room drinking your fancy drinks and and buying whatever you like, and all you can think about "how dare this guy ask me for money??"" Man, you are sooo selfish!

3. The most inconsiderate drivers in the world, would rather run you over than let you cross. <------ Unlike most taxi drivers that you may have met in your life, they work much harder than you or I will ever work in our lives. Unlike fancy taxi drivers here in europe, wich BTW are much richer than the doctors, and drive only mercedes cars, those men in egypt work day till night and to get what 100 LE a day, wich BTW they have to give 50 LE or 60 LE to the car owner, since they didnt have the ability or the money to buy a car themselves.
and not to mention that you work from 5 in the morning till 11 at night if not 12. And so you know while you get pissed of about how crazy they are driving, the driver himself has to think how he will survive this day, with enough money for himself, and his children and his wife and if not his parents.
and all you care about is man how INCONSIDERATE the driver is , but how inconsiderate are you??? all you worry aboout is "oh my god how horrible he drives, he will give me a heartattack" Grow up for god sackes!

4. The minute your foreign accent is revealed, the prices just went up, count on it. <---- Oh my god where in gods name have you been!! this is the universal rule for wherever you go!! The way you look and dress will always play a role for the salesmen. I have worked with persian carpets, and we always had to look for their accents and how sophisticated they were, the more sophisticated the richer they were, and the higher the prices went. If you want to admit it or not, if you want to belive it or not, This is BUSINESS no matter where you go! in China, in India, in Dubai and even in Italy and Spain.
its all business, if you dont like it, then you shouldnt travel then! BTW its not that fun for me to travel either to european countries, every time I want to buy something, they think I am from UAE and belive me the price gets much higher!!! but thats the rule of business. No matter where you go.
DEAL WITH IT!

5. Chaotic character, have you ever seen an Egyptian naturally form a line, they will knock you over, cut in front of you, or just rudely walk up and start talking to a merchant as if you are not ther.<----- Obviously you have never been to that many countries,
and so you just know I also hate that thing, that ppl never form a line. But have you been to Dubai?? Man, they dont just go infront of you, they give you that look of that you are worthless!

6. Poor hygiene, its too fu cking hot to be exposed to smelly armits. <--- You remind of those english 1st class people with those sharp nose and a cup of tea in their hands. i wonder what would happen to you if you went to india or Iraq, I am sure you would have a heartattack on the airport before even setting foot in iraq!!

7. Beggars, beggars, beggars, everywhere <--- oh so for you my majesty the kids and homeless ppl should stop trying to have some money so they can have some food, cause it BOTHERS you!! hmmmm, so you dont care that the children dont get any education, or that they sleep in the street, or that they freeze in the winter cause of lack fo clothes BUT for you they are just EVERYWHERE. make excellent sence to me!
And you dont care that many of them will maybe not have any food on their table today, but it bothers you when they stare at you when you eat??? or that they ask for maximum 5 LE from you??? wow I bet that 5 LE was very dare to you??

8. Why should I tip you for a f ucking roll of toilet tissue in a f ucking public restroom. <---- Most of the women working on those tpilet places are either widows with kids or divorced. So they take this job to make enough money to survive the day. and belive me unlike spoiled cleaners here in europe, They have to do a really good job cleaning the place or else they will get fired.
u are so spoiled that you only think of that they asked you to give them money. OH what a horrible thing to do! hmmm, but you didnt ask her why she was working there, how she survived the day (so you know their salary is very low) or you dont need even to ask them, just look in their eyes, you will see how tired they are. But that is too much for you to ask. Oh my god they asked to get 2 LE from you, how could they do that!! she should be buried alive! for god sackes grow up and stop being so spoiled!

9. Dishonest taxi drivers, increase the price if you're foreign. Drive like bats out of hell, puts your life in danger.<--- see my comment above, dishonest? oh I think if i had you in the car i would be forced to be dishonest! cause what I would say you wouldnt like at all!

10. Slow ass underpaid government workers, unless you tip them off. <---- NOw you really REALLY pissed me off!! Do you know how much they get?? 100 LE on the MONTH! I really wish that one day you will be poor.
I wish that you will one day wake up in the morning with no clue how to get enough money to feed your children. I wish that someday you will feel the humiliation that poor ppl get from ppl like YOU whom only think of THEMSELVES and their pleasure.

I have been very rich, we used to have four cars only in our 6 person family.
I used to have every doll and every toy that anyone could dream of.
BUT I have been poor too, we had to live on a month only on crackers, where we had to use our shoes as pillows.
Where I had only one toy left from all my thousands. and where we wouldnt have any clothing besides the ones we were wearing.
Be carefull tempted, you never know when the luck turns around! when you start laughing in the end ppl will laugh at you.

There is a big diff of being a judge an pointing out every fault you have, then being a humanbeing and reach out your hand. Wherever you will go you will see bad things and good things, the matter is what you learn from it, and obviously you are too spoiled and too selfish to have learned anything at all.
You seem like a 12 year old kid who just cant stand to understand that the world is not a painting on a wall, its rather a forest with lots of wild flowers and bugs and also some hidden secrets that only the seekers will find

The ppl of egypt are very strong, without them egypt would be nothing, because of them the pyramids were built and because of them still today they built up pyramids of pride in every child that grows up in egypt.
I have never seen so strong ppl, and hardworkers as here in egypt. And if you dont like egypt fine for you, the pyramids wont fall down and the people wont feel sad, cause you never saw them as people, for you they were animals.
Have a nice life!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katkut
Member # 7968

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katkut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL DEAR TEMPTED....Im sure U have been visit Rio de Janeiro, but U saw how big is Brasil only my state is Egypt...For sure u dont visit city like Curitiba where u find a clear amazing city for sure Europe buy a lot of social and urban projets for there, whatever poor is the place where u visit in Brasil we are a happy plp we are our self and dont hide behind any image, inside these favelas U find Franch, italian and a lot of foregein living more happy than in they country, these plp there eat much better than familys here, but Im ot here t talk about my country, I always love Egypt and I felt sad to discovery that the plp here dont love tey country, and they must to do something for... By the way take a look in my place... http://www.curitiba-parana.com/
Posts: 6 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for frienda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I was'nt like the rest of the Western broads who soley come to Egypt to meet some guy them met online or met one in the West who tells them that Egypt is just great! I came to Egypt to simply study Fusha and Islam. I came with zero expectations of meeting someone nor did I care to meet anyone. As for the safety comment, the local girls thought I was very brave to take the taxi by myself to the local mall (about a 20 min drive). They don't even trust their own men, so why should I being a foreigner? Egypt is very safe....with a niqab. with a niqab i could go and do anything at any time of the day. Funny, how only peace can be achieved when you cover your entire face! I think my point is very clear now!

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
honey you can says whaever you want about egypt, pollution dirt whatever. but you were afraid of being attacked? that's a first. egypt is a very safe country. and this is something that most egyptians and non egyptians agree on. you are obviously paranoid. further, you are saying women who are in love with egyptian men are misfits in their society and come here for egyptian male attention. well then i guess that would be applied to you too, because you came here for that jeweler didn't you? please PLEASE frienda if your guy asks you to give egypt another chance don't. we egyptians are very stressed at the moment and we don't need a racist like you to come and treat us badly. i think you and tempted should hook up. you can fill your time by trying to see who is more hateful.

hehehe pepper spray forumla in egypt! that's so funny!

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 16 June 2005).]

Posts: 87 | From: cleveland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
First of all, I was'nt like the rest of the Western broads who soley come to Egypt to meet some guy them met online or met one in the West who tells them that Egypt is just great! I came to Egypt to simply study Fusha and Islam. I came with zero expectations of meeting someone nor did I care to meet anyone. As for the safety comment, the local girls thought I was very brave to take the taxi by myself to the local mall (about a 20 min drive). They don't even trust their own men, so why should I being a foreigner? Egypt is very safe....with a niqab. with a niqab i could go and do anything at any time of the day. Funny, how only peace can be achieved when you cover your entire face! I think my point is very clear now!

were you doing the drugs you admitted to doing and going out to nightclubs in full make up (as you admitted to) while you were studying Islam or did that come after? you're so fake. Dallas doesnt even want u.

duck
Member # 8026

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

i'm not sensitive about the bad things in my country i can disscuss them with anyone. but the discussion has to be an intelligent one, we can talk about the problems, we can try to see why they happen, and what the solution for them would be. but this guy is a racist and this post was only to taunt and insult the egyptians and you happily went on the ride. and that's why i said shame on you.
anyway you say you live in rehab thats 20 minutues away from me, so if you are feeling lonely i can pass by you, and we can go for coffee. and i can introduce you to some nice egyptians, and you'll know that this country has some great people and aspects.

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 15 June 2005).]

I really applause you, you have replied these individuals in a very educated, presentable and wonderful manner. We must all have to respect, appreciate other people, and not ever generalize things. I have traveled all over the world, and seen so many countries and even though some were fantastic some were no better that Egypt may be even worse, but because I know better I would never judge a country to be completely bad, cos as you must know every where has the good and the bad.

Posts: 1 | From: UAE | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

with a niqab? well let me tell i do not wear the niqab nor am i veiled. infact my style of dress is very western and i have never been attacked or even threatened in egypt. and i go out every day, and sometimes i come home very late, and i don't even think twice about my safety. and the local girls you talk about are a figment of your imagination. because i'm a local girl and i use the cab all the time. and many of friends and collegues at work also use cabs. you're the only person i ever met who said egypt was unsafe. even foreigners who hate egypt admit that its great in terms of safety. anyway i dont give a damn what you say anymore because you're a racist. i just hope you go home if you aren't there already. and just leave us egyptians alone.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by duck:

I really applause you, you have replied these individuals in a very educated, presentable and wonderful manner. We must all have to respect, appreciate other people, and not ever generalize things. I have traveled all over the world, and seen so many countries and even though some were fantastic some were no better that Egypt may be even worse, but because I know better I would never judge a country to be completely bad, cos as you must know every where has the good and the bad.

thanks duck, but i think serendipity did a much better job. serendipity you are a truly amazing woman!
1mangang i love your sense of humour!!!

Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Katkut, I spent 3 months travelling around South America so I know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't only visit Rio, but the reason I commented on it was because besides the tourist areas which are developed, the fevalas and city slums around the whole city are a sight for sour eyes. The same can be said of Belem, Manaus, Rio Branco, Porto Alegre and even the 'new' capital, Brasillia
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com