EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Only Barbies have chances with Egyptian men? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Only Barbies have chances with Egyptian men?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading here through one of the topics I ask myself the following question:

How does a woman look the most attractive to an Egyptian man? Do Egyptian males are going all for the same type of woman? Or is it depending only on personal preferences?

Hm, I am eager awaiting your responses, especially from the Gentlemen.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 21 July 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i opened a thread about "standards of beauty," and i wrote about the egyptian definition of beauty. is that what you mean?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I just looked up your mentioned thread, I didn't really come to the conclusion of what Egyptian men prefer because all the replies came more or less from women themselves.

I am asking the male Egyptian league here on ES "How do you picture your perfect woman?"

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear ,
I'm an egyptian male 34
look most of us like an easygoing girls as a culture wise this is v important
some like her smart ,pretty(attractive),polite(moral),religion.
having a good sense of humor,knowing how to deal with her man,having the ability of listening and talking.
For me I like her a superwoman....LOL
Life is not easy living,It needs some one to share,to support,to love....

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Medo, thanks for your response.

Please be more specific, what you mean by pretty and attractive? How should your "Superwoman" look like?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Medo, thanks for your response.

Please be more specific, what you mean by pretty and attractive? How should your "Superwoman" look like?

And more importantly, Medo what do you have to offer.

No not pat, simplistic answers everyman comes up with. Possibly knowing what you have to truly offer a possible spouse will give you a better idea of what you need.

Not some mass produced requirements list.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
basically

white
blond
blue eyes
nice full pink lips
big boobs - not pamela anderson..but big, firm and looking up to the sky..
not too thin..voluptuous
nice ass, also firm..
hairless...everyhwere..yes, everywhere and not shaven but halawa'd
nice little feet
hands and feet with nice nails, clean, with nice red colour or polsih or whatever you call it.
and then ..amusing, geisha like, entertaining.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by primak:
basically

white
blond
blue eyes
nice full pink lips
not too thin..voluptuous
nice ass, also firm..
nice little feet
hands and feet with nice nails, clean, with nice red colour or polsih or whatever you call it.

hehe this is the typical egyptian standard of beauty!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow Promak seems you have a recipe there ...now wouldnt it be grand if that person came in a a packet and you could whip her up in a flash.. just like a cake....I asked my Husband what hs recipe was IF he were looking lol.. he said a nice a@@... what he calls nice i have no idea.... and I wont ask him further lol...beauty for sure is the thing that attracts... but surely men would get tired if that beauty if she were emty headed.. or is that ok too guys... then maybe again they prefer emptyheaded.. who knows really??
he just told me she has to be able to cook too... TYPICAL lol

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

hehe this is the typical egyptian standard of beauty!

i like them blonde,brunette,black,tanned,slim,average,athelitic,long haired,short haired,tall,short
,don't u get it,every type of woman has it's beauty as long as she knows how to show it

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mody:
i like them blonde,brunette,black,tanned,slim,average,athelitic,long haired,short haired,tall,short
,don't u get it,every type of woman has it's beauty as long as she knows how to show it

you should say that to primak not me!

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So3ad Hosny
Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
So3ad Hosny

yes the lovely cinderalla! every man wants her, and every woman wants to be like her! you have a great taste in women mon-savage

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So3ad Hosny

Speaking of her. I heard she died. I also heard it was suicide. Is this true?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

she did die four years ago. it was very sad you should have seen the funeral it was like all of egypt was there! she fell or (jumped) from her balcony in london, and because of that, many people believe that she commited suicide. also her circumstances at the time were very bad. she was very sick, had lost her hair, gained an incredible amount of weight. further the egyptian media were writing horrible articles about how she is begging in london, which ofcourse really hit her pride and pushed her into a depression. she was schedueled to return to egypt a few weeks after her death. so her passing away shocked many. soad hosny had said before her death that she will write her biography which probably scared many people because during the 60s the egyptian (mukhabrat) often used actresses to sleep with politicians to get information. i do not mean to imply that she was one of those, but its just a romor that this could have been a motive for murder. anyway we all miss her, i hope inshallah she is in a better place.

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 21 July 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
basically

white
blond
blue eyes
nice full pink lips
not too thin..voluptuous
nice ass, also firm..
nice little feet

But after two weeks, would it be fun to live with her day to day?

No beauty with noting else wears thin.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes the lovely cinderalla! every man wants her, and every woman wants to be like her! you have a great taste in women mon-savage

I would love to find someone like her even to look at her without anything else, but i think she was one of a kind.

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7aya, thanks for the input. You're such a sweetheart, taking of your time to reply.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[B]After reading here through one of the topics I ask myself the following question:

How does a woman look the most attractive to an Egyptian man?

Here is my story. It was 1978 when presidents Sadat & Carter were meeting in Cairo for their peace talks. I was then 7 years old, but my parents have been telling me about politics. I was so in love with Sadat because he was bringing peace to the world. He was my hero that I would have loved to meet.
A representative of the presidential office came to our school to ask if they could get a boy & a girl to be flower bearers & would present them to the two presidents. They chose me because I was the best of the school, spoke fluent English and knew a lot for my age. I put my mother through hell to get me a little white dress for the occasion. I couldn't sleep the night before I was scheduled to go. The next day I went to school with my white dress on, went to the principal's room, and just as I was at the door, I saw a blonde girl with a white dress on, standing there with a self-assured smile, and I overheard two teachers talking to each other: "We'll take her, she's so beautiful, much nicer looking than the other dark girl".... They were shocked to see me there, but I managed to hold my tears.. until now..

Gotta go & eat koshary

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 21 July 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
[B]After reading here through one of the topics I ask myself the following question:

Here is my story. It was 1978 when presidents Sadat & Carter were meeting in Cairo for their peace talks. I was then 7 years old, but my parents have been telling me about politics. I was so on love with Sadat because he was bringing peace to the world. He was my hero that I would have loved to meet.
A representative of the presidential office came to our school to ask if they could get a boy & a girl to be flower bearers & would present them to the two presidents. They chose me because I was the best of the school, spoke fluent English and knew a lot for my age. I put my mother through hell to get me a little white dress for the occasion. I couldn't sleep the night before I was scheduled to go. The next day I went to school with my white dress on, went to the principal's room, and just as I was at the door, I saw a blonde girl with a white dress on, standing there with a self-assured smile, and I overheard two teachers talking to each other: "We'll take her, she's so beautiful, much nicer looking than the other dark girl".... They were shocked to see me there, but I managed to hold my tears.. until now..

Gotta go & eat koshary

Oh boy, if I was in your position my first reaction would be to bite someone's shins.

I'd go for that woman who rejected you because you are dark. Yup, I can hear her scream now!

scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
basically

white
blond
blue eyes
nice full pink lips
not too thin..voluptuous
nice ass, also firm..
nice little feet

100% correct!
specially about hairless!
i ve been talking to my bf about differences between egy and foreign girls,so all those things were mentioned!

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here is my story. It was 1978 when presidents Sadat & Carter were meeting in Cairo for their peace talks. I was then 7 years old, but my parents have been telling me about politics. I was so on love with Sadat because he was bringing peace to the world. He was my hero that I would have loved to meet.

Gotta go & eat koshary

God that breaks my heart.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So3ad Hosny

A blend of Nadia Lotfy and Nabila Ebeid ( young ) for me , please.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by smiley:
wow Promak seems you have a recipe there ...now wouldnt it be grand if that person came in a a packet and you could whip her up in a flash.. just like a cake....I asked my Husband what hs recipe was IF he were looking lol.. he said a nice a@@... what he calls nice i have no idea.... and I wont ask him further lol...beauty for sure is the thing that attracts... but surely men would get tired if that beauty if she were emty headed.. or is that ok too guys... then maybe again they prefer emptyheaded.. who knows really??
he just told me she has to be able to cook too... TYPICAL lol

Empty headed is fine with me but , if she can also cook that would be wonderful as she could certainly be of some use when I would get bored with her..

primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

But after two weeks, would it be fun to live with her day to day?

No beauty with noting else wears thin.

You can always park her somewhere, make her a kid or two and marry another one..and so on..

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
So3ad Hosny

Had to look up the dream of possibly many Egyptian men.

Here we go:
http://dwc.hct.ac.ae/lrc/publications/arab%20women/Soad_Hosny.htm

Hey, I look somehow like her. Now she was only 1,57 m tall which is petite - that ain't me at all!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 22 July 2005).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You can always park her somewhere, make her a kid or two and marry another one..and so on..

Primak, you are so so so naughty!!!!!!!!

Now I have specific question. What about the blonde hair? Is it really a turn-on for Egy men? And it doesn't matter if its even fake? I know that you guys like women with long dark hair, fair skin, big or almondshaped eyes and some figure, correct?

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Primak, you are so so so naughty!!!!!!!!

Now I have specific question. What about the blonde hair? Is it really a turn-on for Egy men? And it doesn't matter if its even fake? I know that you guys like women with long dark hair, fair skin, big or almondshaped eyes and some figure, correct?

yes fo me,i like that discription,dark hair,white skin,big dark eyes,just the typical vampire discription

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

Here is my story. It was 1978 when presidents Sadat & Carter were meeting in Cairo for their peace talks. I was then 7 years old, but my parents have been telling me about politics. I was so in love with Sadat because he was bringing peace to the world. He was my hero that I would have loved to meet.

Gotta go & eat koshary

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 21 July 2005).]

honestly this story has made me so ANGRY.

jasminka
Member # 8252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasminka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
honestly this story has made me so ANGRY.

Yes exactly ,i'm sorry. Look, most of man like blond hair women.It's typical, but for me the more attracive women is with dark hair, eyes , and skin. This is women, not some blond one! In Poland u can see everywhere blond girls, everywhere! it's little boring. And u know what, we have in Poland even jokes abaut blond hairs girls, yes. Because the stereotyp of blond women is that they are little stupid. Maybe it's sounds strange, but it's europinian suggestion. But by the way, i don't have nothing to blonds, i like them!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jasminka:
Yes exactly ,i'm sorry. Look, most of man like blond hair women.It's typical, but for me the more attracive women is with dark hair, eyes , and skin. This is women, not some blond one! In Poland u can see everywhere blond girls, everywhere! it's little boring. And u know what, we have in Poland even jokes abaut blond hairs girls, yes. Because the stereotyp of blond women is that they are little stupid. Maybe it's sounds strange, but it's europinian suggestion. But by the way, i don't have nothing to blonds, i like them!

that is not true in america
men here like both
we pretty much love all women equally
(generally)

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
that is not true in america
men here like both
we pretty much love all women equally
(generally)

That is a good thing about America. I think we've gotten away from *one* perfect female standard of beauty.

And perhaps we just find attractive what is more rare in our own society? When I was in Egypt, I thought the women with darker skin and darker hair were more attractive. When I saw Egyptian women on TV who had died their hair blonde (these were movies from 60s and 70s) they didn't look as attractive as I knew they could be.

I know the original question here was asking for male opinions, but I just have to say I think most people in general are attractive. Period. And makeup and stuff is cool for women if it *enhances* our natural looks, not *changes* them.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea good point
that is why we accept womens beauty MORE equally here maybe because there is such a wide variety of looks here. any color woman with any color hair, mixed women, tall, short, shapely, thin, it is all here and I agree with you, after a point you see all women are really beautiful, if a man wants to narrow himself down to one type of woman, he should probably marry that type and be done with it. beauty is beauty nationality need not matter.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would love to find someone like her even to look at her without anything else, but i think she was one of a kind.

Ya Mon savage.... You don't need to look for another woman.... you have one of the best in the world already at home... just thank God daily for this woman!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Yeah, what can I say, I am embarrassed already.
But there are many egyptians and arabs married while they still faint when they see Nansy 3gram

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 22 July 2005).]

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
quote:

Actually we believe that the egyptian intelligence who killed her

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
quote:
A blend of Nadia Lotfy and Nabila Ebeid ( young ) for me , please.

It's HOT already here eek!

Shara
Member # 8289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I cant speak about what ALL Egyptian men like but I can say in my case I certainly wouldnt compare myself to Barbie. Im American but from Spanish and Mexican descent. I have long dark hair, light brown eyes, medium skin color, shorter than average and a curvy figure, and my husband thinks Im beautiful! He says one thing he liked about me from the first time he saw me is I look like arabic lady not westerner.

So for me... I have a good Egyptian man and I dont look like Barbie, and Im perfectly happy on both counts.

[This message has been edited by Shara (edited 22 July 2005).]

Posts: 16 | From: UAE | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how come the most beautiful woman in the world is the actress from India? She has dark hair ...

What makes someone attractive is if they are kind, self confident and have a great sense of humor ...Looks are only skin deep, what matters is what is in someone's heart.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Looks are only skin deep, what matters is what is in someone's heart.

Sure we know that. But tell this to most guys.....

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does hawala mean? All I can find on Google is about 'money laundering' so I guess it doesn't mean that!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK guys..... I'm blonde, long flowing hair, bakazz kabeera, long legs.. right up to my ass... Tiny waist.... big blue eyes....completely brainless and will say yes to anything....
My ideal guy.....Young, tall, handsome, good athletic body, rich, single, kind, generous,willing to spend the rest of his life and all of his money on me...if you fit this description....
YOU'RE DECIEVING YOURSELF AS MUCH AS I AM!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 23 July 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catlover:
What does hawala mean? All I can find on Google is about 'money laundering' so I guess it doesn't mean that!

It's "halawa" and it refers to a paste made of sugar and lemon juice that is traditionally used in the Middle East to remove unwanted body hair.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
It's "halawa" and it refers to a paste made of sugar and lemon juice that is traditionally used in the Middle East to remove unwanted body hair.

I guess she means hawala, that's money transfer. I guess.

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
OK guys..... I'm blonde, long flowing hair, bakazz kabeera, long legs.. right up to my ass... Tiny waist.... big blue eyes....completely brainless and will say yes to anything....
My ideal guy.....Young, tall, handsome, good athletic body, rich, single, kind, generous,willing to spend the rest of his life and all of his money on me...if you fit this description....
YOU'RE DECIEVING YOURSELF AS MUCH AS I AM!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 23 July 2005).]

you are too picky

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No wonder I couldn't find it - I had spelt it wrong! Do egyptian women put that stuff on their bikini area? Do egyptian men expect to see no hair or like a brazilian or what (just curious!)or does it vary?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fauwzeia
Member # 8432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fauwzeia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all of you,

I have been reading this for a while, and i can give u only one advice, if you really want to know what Egyptian men wants, just have come down to Sharm for a weekend, and see the sad reality...its the Barbie stile...and they really have red nails and are coming in duo packs (guess its cheaper), fresh imported from mother Russia...god bless them!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fauwzeia:
To all of you,

I have been reading this for a while, and i can give u only one advice, if you really want to know what Egyptian men wants, just have come down to Sharm for a weekend, and see the sad reality...its the Barbie stile...and they really have red nails and are coming in duo packs (guess its cheaper), fresh imported from mother Russia...god bless them!

ya3

Fajr
Member # 8625

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fajr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top ten ways to be attractive to an Egyptain man you meet online......

10. Give big long emotional exhortations about how the rest of the world can see how bad things are for some people.

9. Tell him how much you love Egypt and always dreamed of going there.

8. Tell him that you always wanted to have a housefull of kids.

7. You are a new Muslim and you learned about Islam online in Yahoo Islam Chat.

6. You dont speak arabic yet but you are trying to learn.( Arabic 101 - Inshallah a) God Willing b)Whatever ( most frequent meaning))

5. Tell him all about the history you have of men using you and being left the victim.

4. Start downloading lots of arabic music and looking for hijabs and things in ebay so you can show him how "arabic" you are becoming. ( hello, if he wanted and egyptian woman he wouldnt be talking to you)

3. Change your belief system and really begin to consider throwing it all away for someone you never met.

2. Sit online and wait for him for hours, he will really appreciate it, and mail him lots of things too like shirts and nike shoes.

1. Be Female and from anywhere but the continent of Africa.

Best of Luck,
Fajr

quote:
After reading here through one of the topics I ask myself the following question:

How does a woman look the most attractive to an Egyptian man? Do Egyptian males are going all for the same type of woman? Or is it depending only on personal preferences?

Hm, I am eager awaiting your responses, especially from the Gentlemen.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 21 July 2005).]

Posts: 4 | From: USA/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by catlover:
No wonder I couldn't find it - I had spelt it wrong! Do egyptian women put that stuff on their bikini area? Do egyptian men expect to see no hair or like a brazilian or what (just curious!)or does it vary?

To our agony yes we use it on the bikini area, actually on the hole carpet
if you like. Yes Egyptian men want their women to have a Brazililian, while they can run around with their stinky pubic rainforests untroubled.
Don't worry, you get used to it. After about 500 uses the pain becomes bearable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com