EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » They Deleted My Thread on FGM!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They Deleted My Thread on FGM!
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I was posting to it! [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oohhh and I wanted to hear if the women of the world cut off men's penises,and testicles and gave them a bag to carry, how would they like it?
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind, they moved it to another board.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check on the new Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat forum, a few threads have moved over there.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey theres another thing thats weird...Kafir4ever didnt show up at that topic!!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The person who started a thread is always notified when the thread is moved to a different category.
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
The person who started a thread is always notified when the thread is moved to a different category.

THIS IS MY AVITAR....YOU GOT TO PICK A DIFFERENT ONE...I'm the King here [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Serendipity:
hey theres another thing thats weird...Kafir4ever didnt show up at that topic!! [/QUOTE

I think he is banned ...he came back as
Kafir4 ever-
but he was gone again!

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wish [Big Grin]
Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not banned - just bored. Tiger don't push your luck
Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
I thought you wanted me to quit posting;
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thread was not moved anywhere snoozin it was entirely deleted.. i find that extremly outrageous and it only indicates how freedom of speech in this fcuking culture is a myth.. i'm not thrilled to post here anymore!

snoozin, in order not to get deleted your next thread better be on the price of tea.. if you don't start one i will!

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
the thread was not moved anywhere snoozin it was entirely deleted.. i find that extremly outrageous and it only indicates how freedom of speech in this fcuking culture is a myth.. i'm not thrilled to post here anymore!

snoozin, in order not to get deleted your next thread better be on the price of tea.. if you don't start one i will!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000985
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why did you move the threads you did? Most of the threads in Living In Egypt have nothing to do with Egypt. What's the difference?
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cleanup has to start somewhere .. just trying to keep the categories relevant.
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000985
.. i've tried to access the thread through the search, it was found but when you click on it you get a message that says the thread is unavailable!

anyway thanx, i'm impressed and deeply touched that i've finally received a reply from you that didn't include any insults.. that's a progress [Smile]

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

Why did you move the threads you did? Most of the threads in Living In Egypt have nothing to do with Egypt. What's the difference?
good point, why are some threads particularly irritating and have to disapear whether relevant to living in egypt or not?
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The cleanup has to start somewhere .. just trying to keep the categories relevant.

Hello Sammy!

Just a suggestion...well, more like a question:
Is it possible to have a place called something like "general discussion" that might be unrelated to the other topics or possibly not fit in those allocated spots? We discuss a wide variety of topics, some completely unrelated to Egypt, but just as relevant. [Wink] Thanks for listening. [Smile]

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com