EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What r u Listening 2 right now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What r u Listening 2 right now?
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm listening to The Reason by Hoobastank, Non Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf, and 3endi-seqa-feek by Fairooz.
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dudda:
What r u Listening 2 right now?

"My Baby Passing a Huge Sshit"
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2eh el 2aref dah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

ya3333333!
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShootingStar
Member # 9470

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShootingStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of Arabic music. A radio station in Cairo just went to streaming audio.

http://www.mazika.com/ar/NogoumFM.aspx?nogoumfminternational3-13nov2005=otlob

Radio Sawa, which is a mix of Arabic and Western pop music.

www.radiosawa.com

Also one of my all-time favorite American bands, R.E.M. My current pick of their songs is "Leaving New York", but I love a lot of their older stuff too. You can watch the video for that song (middle of the page under "Music Videography" short advertisement loads just before song).

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/rem/audvid.jhtml

P.S. Hey, "Automatic for the People"! I've been wanting to ask you ever since I saw your name if that's where you got it. Is it a reference to the R.E.M. album or some other meaning?

Posts: 118 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

ya3333333!
Dudda & Lost, when you become parents this will sound better than any Fairooz.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ShootingStar:

www.radiosawa.com

ShootingStar, thank you so much for those links. I so was looking for them!
ShootingStar
Member # 9470

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShootingStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it amazing what you can discover when you're procrastinating on all the other stuff you're supposed to be doing? [Big Grin]
Posts: 118 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belly_wigggla
Member # 9626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belly_wigggla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the new James Blunt CD

--------------------
[size=18]My EBAY[/size]

Posts: 41 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hai-old Kate Bush and pixies.And Krisdayanti
( Indonesian)
I love REM too-it reminds me of highschool and hanging out with friends. I like the Monster album.Right now the computer is playing " Express Yourself" by niggaz with attitude. Verrry old school

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by countessa:
the new James Blunt CD

I LOVE THAT SONG *Beautiful.* It's not making too many waves in the US, but I downloaded it from Napster. [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belly_wigggla
Member # 9626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belly_wigggla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin...check out some of his other songs... "High" and "Goodbye My Lover" are lovely songs too ;O)

--------------------
[size=18]My EBAY[/size]

Posts: 41 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks countessa, I'll look them up. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
P.S. Hey, "Automatic for the People"! I've been wanting to ask you ever since I saw your name if that's where you got it. Is it a reference to the R.E.M. album or some other meaning?

Yeah, I thought that too. [Smile]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

www.radiosawa.com

ShootingStar, thank you so much for those links. I so was looking for them!

WWW.ASFORY.COM
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Travis...

*Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was 17?*

[Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger,Tiger:
WWW.ASFORY.COM

Gr8 one Thanks
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sami Yusuf: Mother
Sherin: 3ala bally

Anastacia: Sick and tired

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://song4.6arab.com/m-moneer_qalb-fadhy.ram

http://1.6arab.com/eliisa_erga3-lel-shoq.ram

Hero by Enrique Iglesias

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Enrique Iglesias

No thanks I'd prefer my baby's sounds!
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange but true: I was listening to trance sensation by carl cox&dj tiesto, followed by 3adaweyya's 'ya bent el sultan'. Now i want the album..
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Oscar de la Hoya is a singer? [Eek!]

I thought he was a boxer? [Confused]

UkGuy12
Member # 9706

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for UkGuy12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots and lots of Muse

right now Muse - Time is running out

I'm going out for a long cycle soon so I'll put some Bullet For My Valentine on my mp3 player.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wicked Soul - Kubb [Smile]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A load of oldies:

Leaving on a Jet Plane - John Denver
Summer Rain - Belinda Carlisle
It's Got to Be Perfect - Fairground Attraction
Caravan of Love - Housemartin's
I'll Be Watching You - Sting
Right Here Waiting for You - Richard Marx
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
Do Anything for Love - Meatloaf

It's like a trip down memory lane. Amazing how many memories come to mind when you hear these oldies. [Smile] Gives you goose pimples.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having a head ache.. anyone care to join me [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here it's a beautiful Romanian song! If someone want listen can download the movie [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ups...I miss something [Razz]
http://www.aman2.ro/members/parties/?party=magique01

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listened to Harry Conick Jr..love songs oldies from 50's cool..
I listened to Jon Secada
Toni Braxton
And old Wilson Phillips songs today

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone hear Il Divo yet? Awesome Now that's music. Gives you goosebumps when they sing.
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoooba
Member # 7262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoooba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what's the deal with 3mr diab's new album?

--------------------
Hoooba
www.pbase.com/ihabh

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm listening to Drowning Pool right now. I listen to music that fits my mood. I'm starting to dig this band called AFI. The lead singer sounds like Rob from The Cure. Oh yes, I love The Cure and well, the 80's in general. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Enrique Iglesias

No thanks I'd prefer my baby's sounds!
that's weird, why would you prefer one bowl movement sound to another?
Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyday i listen to amr khaled, i don't really care for what he says i just love his voice, it is better than music!
Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
everyday i listen to amr khaled, i don't really care for what he says i just love his voice, it is better than music!

ufff oh my god. you know last ramadan i was praying taraweeh in the dining room while reading from the mus7af. anyway half way through i start hearing wailing from my aunt's room which is far from the dining room. and i think oh well she probably has some soap opera on. then it goes on and on, and i can't concentrate anymore, i'm finding it difficult to read. i dont know how to describe it, its like this loud squeaky voice. anyway after i'm done i run to her room, and what do you know, its amr khaled doing the duaa at the end of his program. god his voice is so provoking! ya nahar esweid!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Fix you - Cold play
Ghazilny - Wael Kaffouri

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:

ufff oh my god. you know last ramadan i was praying taraweeh in the dining room while reading from the mus7af. anyway half way through i start hearing wailing from my aunt's room which is far from the dining room. and i think oh well she probably has some soap opera on. then it goes on and on, and i can't concentrate anymore, i'm finding it difficult to read. i dont know how to describe it, its like this loud squeaky voice. anyway after i'm done i run to her room, and what do you know, its amr khaled doing the duaa at the end of his program. god his voice is so provoking! ya nahar esweid!
I loooooooooooooooooooooved his duaa on the last night of Ramadan. Ikhs 3aleiki dah Amr has such a sweet relaxing voice. Really close to the heart.
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queer3latool
Member # 5910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queer3latool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet relaxing voice?i think we r hre talking about another voice other than amr khaled
i agree with u 7ayat his voice is so annoying cant stand it:-(

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Kanye West's Gold Digger
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by queer3latool:
sweet relaxing voice?i think we r hre talking about another voice other than amr khaled
i agree with u 7ayat his voice is so annoying cant stand it:-(

QUEER? 3ALATOOL...???
Why would u like amr khaled yaani!???

Phatchanee
Member # 9783

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatchanee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know "Jem" ? her song is cool , Finally woken and Just a ride.
Posts: 17 | From: Thailand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye my lover - james blunt

it goes like this

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Blunt - You're beautiful
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that song for the first time yesterday, so lovely!

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
James Blunt - You're beautiful

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

I'm nowhere near a break-up situation (I hope!), but this song makes me cry every single time I hear it. OMG..... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
Goodbye my lover - james blunt

it goes like this

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I downloaded all his album ; James blunt is such a music god , and for those who mentioned Mar1lyn Man5on i just wana salute, i was a #1 fan till 3 years ago before he went so commercial anyways i love this topic alot , Music really means alot to me,,,
keep it up.

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

havent we all thought of that towards someone that we really loved and lost [Smile] thats so true

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com