EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What's the Average Height? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the Average Height?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Seren-:
lool.. actually one of them turned out to have a crush on me [Roll Eyes]

well when i was a kid I wanted to be miss universe [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

naah i dont look anything like a model. I am just sara [Smile]

Did you *just* change your posting name, or am I going crazy(ier)? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
quote:
lol.. high heels rocks! [Big Grin]

I was the tallest in my school was teased A LOT!
specially when we had dance lessons. no one wanted to dance with me.
ended always with the teacher [Frown] [Frown]

Hi Seren! At least you have had good partners in this way because I suppose that the teachers were dancing well [Smile]
Hey karla, how you doing?
well if you think that a 60 year old guy, with glasses as thick as a brick wall. well then sure [Big Grin]

It was ok. anyone wants to learn swing can come to me [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

LOOOOOOOOOL.. no I am the one whose going crazier [Big Grin] what do you think of the "extreme makeover"?
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Oh Snoozin! You are so pay attention [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it! But I liked your old name too. Just take the one that suits your mood..... [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Seren! I'm quite ok...but always can be better [Smile] I like your new nickname.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin, maybe she kept her "serenity" and lost her "pitty"!
I hope you don't mind the joke, Serendipity!

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

ROFL!!!! [Big Grin]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I like it! But I liked your old name too. Just take the one that suits your mood..... [Smile]

My mood? that would be tragic!

How are you feeling? hows the healing going?

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Snoozin, maybe she kept her "serenity" and lost her "pitty"!
I hope you don't mind the joke, Serendipity!

LOOOOL [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
quote:

I'm pretty good, thanks! Most of the pain is gone unless I exert myself. Went to the store Tuesday and it was really tiring though. Who would have thought a trip to the store could wear you out?
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm pretty good, thanks! Most of the pain is gone unless I exert myself. Went to the store Tuesday and it was really tiring though. Who would have thought a trip to the store could wear you out?
I know just thinking the same here, but here its mostly cause its freezing cold here, and I am wearing a skirt. Not so very smart of me!
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Karla heres a qoute from "the Alchemist" to you:

"We are afraid of loosing what we have, whether it’s our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand."

[Smile]

karla
Member # 5472

Yes...about surrender [Smile]
But the question is: Is good to keep our fear or should this fear evaporates?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must never be affraid! Your life, possessions, properties were lended to you by God. Enjoy your life, use your stuff and fear only God!
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Karla I am having a tough time wondering about that too.
But its better without fear. Trust in God. He gave you air in your lounges and a beating heart.
Fear destroys you, until you can no longer find the pleasure in life.
Dont let it suck away all your energy and let you not able to love or breath.
Fear is a parasitte that we let into our life and take over it.
Let your trust be in God. and not in what tomorrow brings.

karla
Member # 5472

quote:
You must never be affraid! Your life, possessions, properties were lended to you by God. Enjoy your life, use your stuff and fear only God!

Indeed "fear only God!" is the right way. In this way should be our life...but you believe that the people easily accept to lose the life, possessions, properties?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
No, they don't accept that easily! They feel that they are justified to do anything they want to fulfill their urges. Everything for the body and the brain, nothing for the soul! But i'll keep asking myself, when they are in sorrow, what do they need mostly, their properties or the grace of God?
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Karla I am having a tough time wondering about that too.
But its better without fear. Trust in God. He gave you air in your lounges and a beating heart.
Fear destroys you, until you can no longer find the pleasure in life.
Dont let it suck away all your energy and let you not able to love or breath.
Fear is a parasitte that we let into our life and take over it.
Let your trust be in God. and not in what tomorrow brings.

Seren in that concerns myself I can say that I am afraid only of God. My question was for the world in generally [Smile]
karla
Member # 5472

Yes, when they are in sorrow they need mostly the grace of God but when trouble go on they forget the God.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Like they pay for everything in this life, they'll pay for their oblivion as well. And it isn't a cheap payment, you know?
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Like they pay for everything in this life, they'll pay for their oblivion as well. And it isn't a cheap payment, you know?

Only I can believe this [Smile]
You know something I have never understood and I was absolutely thunder how come that a person which goes at church for praying to God for a thing, can does, when goes out of the church, starts to think badly or make bad things. [Confused]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Well, Karla, i'll tell you my point of view, not necessarily the best!
Some of them are really christians, even if they don't come to church. Others go to church to they can relief their constience, not their soul.
If a person think that a quick prayer absolve all the sins.....wrong!
God is mercyful, but his forgiveness is not endless. People are oftenly indistinct between remorse and repentance. You must really ask for forgiveness and try not to repeat the same mistakes.
Otherwise, it's mockery!

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
i used to be 182 cm [Roll Eyes]

I'm afraid to ask what got cut off to make you shorter! [Eek!]

[Wink]

The length [Wink]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
i used to be 182 cm [Roll Eyes]

I'm afraid to ask what got cut off to make you shorter! [Eek!]

[Wink]

The length [Wink]

OUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [Eek!]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Come on, Sam, Tiger, it's a good thing that it's not on your forehead, isn't it?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com