EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Do you Like David Bowie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you Like David Bowie?
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://areaology.com/area.html
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anybody (except maybe David Bowie) really interested in the dimensions of Bowie's dingly danglies??? [Eek!]
Maybe they were interesting 25 years ago!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have know idea but this site was so crazy I had to share it.
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love david bowie "we can be heroes" and ziggy stardustAnd I love the lou reed song "sattelite" where david bowie is back up singer.
But I dont care about his special area!! LOL.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like his wife. Although they keep telling us he's gay [Confused]
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh!! david bowie rocks..not sure about his body parts though. 'Let's dance' gets u jumpin off ur feet, and his voice was something! An absolute rocker he was.. gay..maybe, but who cares?
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like his 80's classics. but man was he a freak in the late 70's.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he was bisexual I think-in those 70s androgynous we're so fabulous darling days.Probably lots of people were.He has one eye blue one eye green isnt it? I mean this is a strange physiology if its true.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by minry80:
http://areaology.com/area.html

This is such a weird website..... [Confused] Minry, I would have understood if you would have posted a link to his official website but "that"?

What does it tell us? Maybe I am too hetero to understand that.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
he was bisexual I think-in those 70s androgynous we're so fabulous darling days.Probably lots of people were.He has one eye blue one eye green isnt it? I mean this is a strange physiology if its true.

David Bowie has one glass eye, that's the reason for the discrepancy.. he's a very good looking man though and i'm sorry for the bisexuality, and musically speaking i think although he has some nice stuff his music is quite mediocre IMO.. that's as far as he can grab my attention, i have no interest whatsoever in his body.
Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Glass eye! That explains it better then-i was trying to work out how the eyes would be different colours naturally.LOL.
What happened to his real eye I wonder?

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Glass eye! That explains it better then-i was trying to work out how the eyes would be different colours naturally.LOL.
What happened to his real eye I wonder?

as far as i can remember he lost it in an accident when he was very young.. sorry but bowie is only my least hated favourite transvestite.
Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The headmistress of my daughter's primary school had one blue and one brown eye...
She told me in the middle ages, women were burnt at the stake for being witches for this!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs. Doubtfire loves bi-sexuals, dears, goodness! I am virtually one myself! haha. [Eek!]
Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com