EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » So I decided to go out with an Egyptian man.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: So I decided to go out with an Egyptian man..
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.. And I have some questions:

where's the best place to meet guys in Cairo?
what do you do ona first date?
any advice is welcome

Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best Place: Swimming pool.

First date: Wear a sexy dress and do what ever you like, who gives a fock what you do ?! Enough what we see, that is of course if you got what we are looking for !!!!

My advice: you don't have to tell people everything that takes place between us [Frown]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not again ... for the love of Cupid, spare us please!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Hey let us entertain the chicka, she sounds too lonely in life [Big Grin]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think you have much to worry about where to meet guys in Cairo with your looks!
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
quote:

well, u do have a point ... i'll play along. I'll do the role of the Egyptian playboy.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/muslim-model-leslies-many-guises/2005/11/20/1132421545871.html
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
quote:
quote:

well, u do have a point ... i'll play along. I'll do the role of the Egyptian playboy.
And what would I do then, Egyptian playboy assistant ?

Hey wait, can I be a Trainee Egyptian playboy ?!

On every day for you, 3 hours for me, Deal ?!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/muslim-model-leslies-many-guises/2005/11/20/1132421545871.html

Teslamy ya MK [Smile]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
.. And I have some questions:

where's the best place to meet guys in Cairo?
what do you do ona first date?
any advice is welcome

Leslie?! [Eek!]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And what would I do then, Egyptian playboy assistant ?

Hey wait, can I be a Trainee Egyptian playboy ?!

On every day for you, 3 hours for me, Deal ?!

i don't share my women ... but u can play the role of the concerned jealous friend. [Razz] [Big Grin]
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously no-one is taking me seriously.. Well I'm kinda used to that.. And Leslie is a friend of mine, and she's been through enough lately, so leave her out of this.
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Obviously no-one is taking me seriously.. Well I'm kinda used to that.. And Leslie is a friend of mine, and she's been through enough lately, so leave her out of this.

[Big Grin]

Ok, u r not only fake, u are also a comedian. Do the monkey act for us .... pweeeeeeze.

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i don't share my women ... but u can play the role of the concerned jealous friend. [Razz] [Big Grin]

And I can coach you in that role having suffered for 2 months at the hands of the concerned jealous friend or 'magnoon moh' as I refer to him now [Mad]
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Was Michelle Leslie a Muslim before her incarcerations or did she revert during her sentence?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

Then I, one day, succeed to break it up between you two and I get her for myself ?!

I Love It, I am Game !!!

[Big Grin] [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!

(Once i am done with her that is).

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So are you that Italian model?

Dear Unknown Model,
Why did you come here trying to fool us?
Do you think you need to be extremely beautiful to attract our attention or trigger our sincere interest and virtual friendship?
Too bad, in this forum there is someone (ME!!!!) who knows who that model is: it is NINA MORIC and she's very famous, not at all unknown.
She comes from Croatia and it is a star here in Italy ("where you have been harrassed"... )
Unless you are NINA MORIC who wants to spend some time on ES ( yeah yeah yeah why not? Stars always want to spend their times talking about Egypt... ), why did you come here telling us lies? And the real Nina Moric could as well denounce you for inappropriate use of her image (she is a viper, you know, all the press here talks about her and her very frequent poses in topless LOLLLL)
Nina Moric is the testimonial of Loree Rodkin for this year, as you can see from this link that I discharged from Google.

What a sadness..... the second fraud on ES after Forrest Gump (who is still running after he was caught LOLLLL )

Why don't you post your true picture? You will be more than welcome among us, whatever your face is.....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://mode.tiscali.it/personaggi/2005/maggio/09/nina_testimonial_occhiali.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dloree%2Brodkin,%2Bmoric%26hl% 3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is MousseT an actual Italian correct on your identity?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, please find us out who UM really is..

Can you hack her [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Unknown Model but seriously why would you want to know what to do on a first date [Confused] Just be yourself!
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

now seriously people ... cut the crap. give the chick a break. we need to find out if she's in or not.

Are u in Unknown Model?

ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karena:
I'm sorry Unknown Model but seriously why would you want to know what to do on a first date [Confused] Just be yourself!

I've heard scary stories about Egypt and dating there. I mean can I take the guy to my room? Can I strip for him? What if we really like each other, can we do some action without getting into too much action with the police?
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
now seriously people ... cut the crap. give the chick a break. we need to find out if she's in or not.

Are u in Unknown Model?

In for what, dude?
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by karena:

I've heard scary stories about Egypt and dating there. I mean can I take the guy to my room? Can I strip for him? What if we really like each other, can we do some action without getting into too much action with the police?
shame on u! don't u know that there are horny men reading these forums?!

so what happens after the stripping ... can u give us more details? [Embarrassed]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Sonomod, please find us out who UM really is..

Can you hack her [Big Grin]

Darling I don't hack. Besides MousseT already outed her.
Karena
Member # 9835

Egypt is not a scary place at all, dating is very different to our ways and you will not be allowed to take him back to your hotel room. And I strongly advise you not to strip for him on your first date !!!
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if she can't take him back to the hotel room, where's she gonna strip for him? [Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

they don't have strip clubs in egypt? [Eek!]

how uncivilized of them! [Mad]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

the sadest is that strip clubs are most needed in Egypt.
It would create jobs, allowing a lot of beautiful egyptian females to work.
They complain about unemployement but the legislation is sometimes tackling the full employ of the human ressources.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
quote:

They complain about unemployement but the legislation is sometimes tackling the full employ of the human ressources.

and in turn easing the load on the prostitutes ... god, u gotta hate a government with no insight!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
allowing a lot of beautiful egyptian females to work.

Beauty is in the eyes of the sexually frustrated [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

or the beer holder ...
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
or the beer holder ...

ROFL

That was excellent.

Damn your joke was better than mine [Mad]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
or the beer holder ...

ROFL

That was excellent.

Damn your joke was better than mine [Mad]

You look surprised?! [Razz]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A joke? that's not a joke, it's a truth, i am sexually frustrated and holding a beer.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
allowing a lot of beautiful egyptian females to work.

Beauty is in the eyes of the sexually frustrated [Razz]
If that was the case every man would be beautiful to me, but they are not!
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

and in turn easing the load on the prostitutes ... god, u gotta hate a government with no insight!
You must hate a parliament with no insight, focker
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Ok, u r not only fake, u are also a comedian. Do the monkey act for us .... pweeeeeeze.

ROFL [Cool]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you know Michelle leslie is it? Uh huh.
I think unknown model you might be really famous and living high celebrity lifestyle!Do you hang out in Singa much?
BTW Leslie was arrested in Bali not egypt
( although if you know Michelle LEE you would already know that -sorry)Yes she is through a hard time-you should convince your model agency to sign her up.Do her some help.
But Im surprised you dont know any of the guys in egypt-after all the world of models and jet setters is a bit small yeah.Give Mohammed al fayed a call in london-hell hook you up with some ok sorts for sure.
Do you read wallpaper magazine?

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are u in Unknown Model?

Masrawi, my apologies to you. You had that one right. After all I wonder who "Unknown Model" really is. I mean which WOMAN would use the term "dude" to address a man unless the person is also male gender. And I do believe it is in American slang term.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unknown model you disappointed me a lot, I mean just open up this thread and asking questions incl. stripping shows you are not the person you like to show us to be. In general models are getting hunted by many men, so I guess most of them would be happy if you just leave them alone.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
BTW, that Croatian model MousseT was talking about - I personally never heard of her - is married since summer of 2001.
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually think that unknown model might not know it but he is a MAN looking for some cheap thrills.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nina Moric doesn't have good reputation. She is posing nude for any magazine available, and she is not viewed as a respectful "high fashion model" rather as a "calendar girl".

Nina is also a "glamour model" (models who take clothes off and pose nude or half-nude) and knowing Europian beauties, she is not considered very classy either especially beautiful.

You can google her photos and you can see yourself how she looks without make up, and what kind of image she portrayes. It's more erotic than high fashion. Plus, how she got there is another story.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree... what woman would ask about stripping for a man???
Just a thought....
could this Unknown model be our young friend, Egyptians??? We havent heard from him for a while!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Egyptians" can't write that well, are you agree or disagree? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Man, this thread is a trip. What if she is real? We're dissecting her to pieces. [Eek!]

Keep on! [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Just a thought....

A stripper perhaps? [Smile]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
"Egyptians" can't write that well, are you agree or disagree? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I am agree... but I am like to dance topless in front of my children!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Just a thought....

A woman who enjoys stripping for a man?!
[Big Grin]

Just a thought ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com