EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » So I decided to go out with an Egyptian man.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: So I decided to go out with an Egyptian man..
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to strip.... I like to strip wallpaper with a steam stripper.... very satisfying!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is all ?

I am Disappointed [Frown]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've all been so mean to me. What did I do to you?

ok.. I have a crush on one of ES guys..

Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

This is getting more fun by the minute. Beats Days of Our Lives any day!

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Model:
.. I have a crush on one of ES guys..

Let me guess... Corv? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is probably talking about me.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:

Wishful thinking about that stripping, Hor... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you revert, UM, you might have a shot with Corv. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm thinking no.... She's looking for an Egyptian dude. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

And a new race of vampires will be born... [Big Grin]
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm so sorry it's not you. I'm not into hores!
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
I mean which WOMAN would use the term "dude" to address a man unless the person is also male gender.

32 is such an old age, but you make it feel like 92. Dude is used by anyone to adress anyone in the young people's world. What a tart!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so who is the lucky chap?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

I think Masrawi's throwing his hat in the ring. [Smile]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

imagine if that was true ...
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

What do you think she really looks like?
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

What do you think she really looks like?
do u mean he?
daria1975
Member # 6244

You think it's a HE? [Eek!]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
...imagine if that was true ...

Hey, dude, i didn't knew that you are such a dandy! [Big Grin]

Yankee Doodle went to town, A-riding on a pony.
Stuck a feather in his cap, and called it "macaroni"
Yankee Doodle keep it up, Yankee Doodle Dandy
Mind the music and the step, and with the girls be handy... [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
You think it's a HE? [Eek!]

actually i think he's a she ... [Eek!]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Maybe only partially through the sex reassignment surgery.

Nina is.........Nick! [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh ya gama3a ento maskharto el bent khales! [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
...actually i think he's a she ... [Eek!]

3amel 3amaleyya... [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:

Good thing that the name isn't Dina! [Big Grin]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:

Good thing that the name isn't Dina! [Big Grin]
Hahaha.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

You guys are mean ... poor Unknown Model.

Brb, i need to grab a Kleenex.

daria1975
Member # 6244

I knew Masrawi had a crush on he she him her! [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

Who wouldn't with that first lingerie picture UM posted?!

I bet u did even! [Razz]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

I bet u did even! [Razz]

I don't get crushes on girls...but I *was* wishing my ass looked like hers! [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

I bet u did even! [Razz]

I don't get crushes on girls...but I *was* wishing my ass looked like hers! [Big Grin]
So you admired her ass? Hmmm ... sounds fishy. u sure it wasn't a crush?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Well I didn't want to *touch* it. [Wink]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Well I didn't want to *touch* it. [Wink]

i did. [Embarrassed]
daria1975
Member # 6244

ROFL!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I bet u did even! [Razz]

Holly sh*t ! now ES is getting an adult restricted to minor area. were are we going?

But i'm not the one who is going to complain, i'll be waiting for snozzin hot pictures [Big Grin]

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:
i need to grab a Kleenex.

Why what did that picture make you do?!! [Razz]

Shoot I thought you were talking about another girl's picture. You mean me all the time. I am really stupid.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Why what did her picture make you do?!! [Razz]
Sneeze.

You dirty minded, u!

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why what did her picture make you do?!! [Razz]
Sneeze.

You dirty minded, u!

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thank you for this laughing session

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

YAAY!!!!! Get your coat , Corv!!! You've pulled!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:

you.... take a guess [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

you.... take a guess [Razz]
hmmm ... no. at guessing that is. [Razz]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
.. I have a crush on one of ES guys..

Let me guess... Corv? [Big Grin]
Eh ! usual thing [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I THOUGHT YOU HAVE ALREADY ASKED ME ALREADY SO MANY TIMES TO STOP TALKING TO YA, SO WHAT DO YA WANT NOW ???

I AM SO KEEN WITH NOT TALKING TO YA.

PLEASE, KEEP IT THAT WAY, OK

I SAID "PLEASE" (REQUEST)

daria1975
Member # 6244

I was talking *to* Unknown Model, not to you.

[Roll Eyes]

ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
quote:

I'm Moslim! My father is Macedonian/Bosnian. I don't know much about Islam though.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

YAAY!!!!! Get your coat , Corv!!! You've pulled!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
MY COAT STAY PUT, BY NOW I HAVE GOT USED TO THAT CRAP...
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
I was talking *to* Unknown Model, not to you.

[Roll Eyes]

IF YOU RE-READ YOUR POST, YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED MY NAME IN IT, WHICH I DON'T LIKE AND DON'T DO ABOUT YA ANY MORE AND WILL NEVER DO SO.

SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, SPEAKING TO ME OR TO OTHERS, JOKE ABOUT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING ELSE.

IS THAT OK, PLEASE ?!

daria1975
Member # 6244

I was trying to help her out... chill.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

YOU READ ENGLISH.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Maybe I should recommend therapy to her after all. [Roll Eyes]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I'm Moslim! My father is Macedonian/Bosnian. I don't know much about Islam though.
yadey 2l 7`eba!
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com