EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I have met the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on in Egypt (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I have met the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on in Egypt
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for pyramidlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What should I do? I am thinking about just knocking on his door and introducing myself. Is that a good idea?
Posts: 19 | From: Arabia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShannonAmr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First tell us his name, where he lives... and what he looks like. I want to make sure he's not my man before I encourage you to knock on his door! [Smile] Just kidding...

I don't know much about the way they do things in Egypt or the way women are supposed to act... so I'm going to let someone else help answer this for you. But... As an American, I would just say "Go for it!" What have you got to lose?

Posts: 130 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wake up?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShannonAmr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! [Smile] And it's good to be back. [Smile]
Posts: 130 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyramidlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know his name and I have so far only watched him from afar. He lives in Mansoura from what I understand and he looks like heaven.
Posts: 19 | From: Arabia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pyramidlover:
What should I do? I am thinking about just knocking on his door and introducing myself. Is that a good idea?

Bump into him on the road. You never know it could be the love of your life, right Shannon? [Wink] Now but really you never know where love is waiting for you...... so I say you should inquire some background information about him (most of all if he's available!) and then I also say - go for it! Btw, did you have eye contact with him, any signs of attraction from his side?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
quote:

Bump into him on the road. You never know it could be the love of your life, right Shannon? [Wink] Now but really you never know where love is waiting for you...... so I say you should inquire some background information about him (most of all if he's available!) and then I also say - go for it! Btw, did you have eye contact with him, any signs of attraction from his side?
[Smile] That's right! You never know. [Smile] And though I didn't purposely go out of my way to bump into him... It might work!
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyramidlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried bumping into him already,but once I got close enough to him, I just froze. I have resorted to watching him walk by the window and hoping he'll notice me and and say hello,through the curtains no less. [Big Grin]
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Yes. I can see that it might be difficult to bump into someone when you're actually trying. Especially when you have to come up with an excuse as to WHY you did it? [Smile] Was it a crowded street or were you just being clumsy? [Smile] Or maybe you could just go with honesty. Bump into him and than say something like... "Oops! I'm sorry. Actually... No I'm not. I just wanted to meet you." I wonder what he'd say! [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, another shy girl....... [Wink]

So when he indeed passes your window where is he going to or coming from? (now btw that reminds me of the scene in "my big fat greek wedding" when the girl works at the travel agency, checking out the guy she's seen before and was attracted to him......)

Anyway, let's get back to the subject. Are you working nearby? Is his office next to you? Maybe you break your copy machine (better don't do it just say you think it's broken) go over to his office and ask him very nice if you can make some copies on his machine and also if he would be so kind to check out your copy machine...... I am sure he will not mind. Well, everything else is up to you both then. [Big Grin]

And if there's no copy machine, well you will find a reason to get close to him. Good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Infact if he's your neighbor, go over and ask for some salt or sugar to cook. I knew a German girl who met her man that way! No kidding! But I forgot if she ask for the sugar or for the salt!!! [Wink]
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
He is very handsome Geneva. Notwithstanding, he has a great butt! It is so cute and perfect.
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Tigerlily, you hit the nail on the head! That is what I am seriously considering doing. Will he think I'm a freak? What if he finds it rude? I know some people used to do that back in the USA,but do people do that here?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Notwithstanding, he has a great butt! It is so cute and perfect.

Now when you say he looks "like heaven". Do you mean the man himself or just his b***? [Wink]
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
I am definitely talking about his face,but too, all of him looks very good. He has the most amazing deep-set eyes.That's what caught my attention initially.Not to mention, a great butt.
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Okay. Now I REALLY want to call my fiance! All this talk about beautiful men, "deep-set eyes", and great butts... [Smile]

Tigerlily - I LOVE that scene from My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Would you believe I actually re-enacted that scene in my office the other day. [Big Grin]

Pyramidlover - You're getting some great advise here! I wish you the best of luck!!! And I still don't think anything's wrong with just being honest. Do whatever you can to catch his eye one day and than just go for it. [Smile]

pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
It's nice and steady. There is very little movement(that I've detected) and it just sits there perfectly!
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Tigerlily, I think I am going with borrowing the sugar. Question is, what in God's name do I say after that? Thanks , I am too poor to buy my own,by the way.. you have a great ass!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Geneva:
When you say great butt- do you mean that it is round and firm, or do you mean it is small and tight? Does it move?

What the hell is the matter with u? Don't u know that there are guys on this forum?! Some of which are homophobic? Geez ... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahoramismo
Member # 10374

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahoramismo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
start a fire in your place and scream for help [Smile]

Just say good morning when you see him next.. You never know, maybe it is me [Wink] so hurry up [Smile]

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahoramismo:

Just say good morning when you see him next.. You never know, maybe it is me [Wink] so hurry up [Smile]

Wouldn't that be hysterical? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Wishful thinking........ [Razz]
ahoramismo
Member # 10374

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahoramismo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only HYSTERICAL, but it would also be HISTORICAL [Smile]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
You never know... Maybe he's sitting at home right now, talking with his friends... trying to find a smooth way to approach you. [Smile] But you're both too shy to do anything about it... [Frown] Well that would just lead nowhere.

So yah... I think the fire my work! [Razz]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Masrawi, this is clearly women talk here unless you want to give the poster an excellent tip how to get closer to a guy. I mean after all you are a male. How would you like to get approached by a woman? By the way, do you have sugar in the house? [Wink]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well ok I have an idea

just check out which street he lives on
bump onto him.. tell him sorry but i just saw that you came from that .... street. do you have any idea if there is any good apartment available there? Thinking of moving there.

and go onwarsd from there.. how he likes his apartment. "oh sorry for being rude, my name is bla bla, whats yours" [Big Grin]
and the game is on [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
well ok I have an idea

bump onto him.. tell him sorry but i just saw that you came from that .... street. do you have any idea if there is any good apartment available there? Thinking of moving there.

and go onwarsd from there.. how he likes his apartment. "oh sorry for being rude, my name is bla bla, whats yours" [Big Grin]

This is how Seren intends to meet Sami Yusuf. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahoramismo
Member # 10374

Member Rated:
SEREN

is that how they do it in Ireland??? mmm, I would think you are strange gal and walk away [Roll Eyes]

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't a fully formed thought, so perhaps I shouldn't be posting, but I am anyways.
Women are taught in Islam to be modest and to cover themselves.
As far as I know, the same goes for men.
Now it's possible that this guy isn't Muslim, and even regardless, I know not everyone is perfect and there are many Muslim men AND women who aren't as modest as they should be.
BUT, going for someone just because you think they're hot... what kind of a relationship is it you want with this person? Is it just sex you're after, seeing as you've never talked to this person and are just drooling over how they look?

This is one instance in which I agree with the issue of modesty. I don't want to be known for my looks, I'd much prefer to be liked or admired for what's inside.
I think you're devaluing this man by your actions.

Of course, this is just my opinion and you'll do whatever you think is right for you.
[Smile]

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:
well ok I have an idea

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

And I thought she is so much into this Johnny Depp guy..... Seren, getting unfaithful, hm??? [Wink]
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
LovedOne - I agree with you, in a way. But it's also possible that she just saw him and KNEW. Love at first sight! It happens! [Smile]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
is that how they do it in Ireland??? mmm, I would think you are strange gal and walk away [Roll Eyes]

not if you are charming and has a beautiful smile [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

And I thought she is so much into this Johnny Depp guy..... Seren, getting unfaithful, hm??? [Wink]
there is a country in africa where women practice polygamy,, thinking of moving there with sami and johnny [Big Grin] [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
This isn't a fully formed thought, so perhaps I shouldn't be posting, but I am anyways.
Women are taught in Islam to be modest and to cover themselves.
As far as I know, the same goes for men.
Now it's possible that this guy isn't Muslim, and even regardless, I know not everyone is perfect and there are many Muslim men AND women who aren't as modest as they should be.
BUT, going for someone just because you think they're hot... what kind of a relationship is it you want with this person? Is it just sex you're after, seeing as you've never talked to this person and are just drooling over how they look?

This is one instance in which I agree with the issue of modesty. I don't want to be known for my looks, I'd much prefer to be liked or admired for what's inside.
I think you're devaluing this man by your actions.

Of course, this is just my opinion and you'll do whatever you think is right for you.
[Smile]

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Of course she's not only after his looks but she needs to make contact with him to find out how his personality/character is and if he even has an interest to get to know her more.

Grant it, most people getting attracted to each other because of the looks, everything else follows after that - or not.

pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Loved One, your point is valid and I hoped I would not come across as superficial. But the truth is when I saw him, I thought wow! Again, the whole culture thing is partly why I have not approached him yet, because I do not want to offend or come across in a bad light. However, like Tigerlily said, I saw him and I just felt an instant attraction. Besides, I've seen him walk past this window with an older lady that I assumed to be his mother. Come on, walking his mom around, he seems pretty decent to me.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
there is a country in africa where women practice polygamy,, thinking of moving there with sami and johnny [Big Grin] [Wink]

At least for Johnny I know you will have to have an ugly catfight with Vanessa P., can't believe they didn't marry yet.

Hm, more important question is what's the name of this African country? And what are the requirements to become a citizen there? I like to plan ahead..... [Big Grin]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If possible get to know this man. Looks can be deceiving. He may be beautiful on the outside but his inside may not be. The first time I saw my husband I thought to myself, eh he's alright..nothing special. But after I got to know him and his personality I fell in love with him. Now when I look at him I think..I'm married to the sexiest man on Earth! I think inner beauty is much more important than outer beauty.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
When you say great butt- do you mean that it is round and firm, or do you mean it is small and tight? Does it move?

What the hell is the matter with u? Don't u know that there are guys on this forum?! Some of which are homophobic? Geez ... [Roll Eyes]
Come on Masrawi, isn't your curiosity piqued a little bit as to what this perfect butt looks like?
I have the mirror for that ... duh!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Masrawi, this is clearly women talk here unless you want to give the poster an excellent tip how to get closer to a guy. I mean after all you are a male. How would you like to get approached by a woman? By the way, do you have sugar in the house? [Wink]

I am a little weird that way ... I don't like what comes easy. Takes away from the challenge.

Sugar? Don't use it ...

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words, don't come easy, to me,
How can I find a way,
To make you see.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

sami yusuf is married ya 7elwa [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't know his name and I have so far only watched him from afar. He lives in Mansoura from what I understand and he looks like heaven.

...hmmm Mansoura.... [Wink] That is where my guy is from....what is his name?
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clone a dickhead, go ahead
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No problem... just give me his address and I'll check him out for you!!! [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wow, it's time 2 broke yr heart.
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think also man should do the first step if possible.
But you can do it easy for him.
The most classical would be "women in trouble", trouble with car, being lost...Men love to help women that way and feel masculine.

If you deside to do the first step, do it platonic way, give him a chance to show, if he is not interested (married, gay... [Wink] ..But then there is also a chance he really don´t get that You are interested and thinks you are just innocently borrowing sugar or needing help...

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Truedevotion:
if he is not interested (married, gay... [Wink] ..

very interesting perception of what men think ... so if a man isn't interested, the he is either gay or married. Hmmm ...

Does that make u sleep better at night princess?

Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's nice and steady. There is very little movement(that I've detected) and it just sits there perfectly!

This is my butt, I know it!

I can send you a picture of my butt and if you like it we can meet, yes?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 149 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please will you excuse me copying and pasting something i wrote on another thread....
its not of much help to you im afraid but its all the talk of sugar and what he might turn out to be.
i just thought it might make you laugh thats all... surely no matter what happens it cant turn out like this........

i agree with the getting him come to you part... but men are dumb creatures, you need to give him an excuse.
a friend of mine once had a similar thing with an optician... we sat there over a bottle of wine working out a plan. we got her teenage daughter and a her mate to stage a row outside the shop, they loved it, each was armed with a sainsbury's bag of shopping which they began to throw at each other... then my friend 'just happened' to walk passed as a bag of sugar hit her!!! the kids ran away, leaving her on the floor of the shopping mall (with me an a couple of other friends half hiding behind huge flower pots) a huge crowd had gathered, people were helping her to her feet, in fact it almost all went wrong because of an over friendly security guard! i ran over to help, told him the girls were fighting outside McDonald's and that i would take her home, when the optician came out (WOW, stunning) and offered to check there was no....Sh Sh SHHH sugar in her eyes!!!

he had a TERRIBLE stutter... me and her looked at each other sniggering through the whole examination, hysterical!!!

......and she ended up parting with £80 for reading glasses!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com