EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I have met the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on in Egypt (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I have met the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on in Egypt
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Who's pretending it doesn't exist??? Just.... some of us have morals we use before it gets wet... hard... whatever!!! [Roll Eyes]

That's well & good, each to their own.

Morals, much like everything else are relative.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With whom are you confused HellR. ???
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh this is great.. joker talking to hellraiser after last night!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you some old known member of this forum, hellR. ??? What was your first username if I may ask ?!
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joker.:
Are you some old known member of this forum, hellR. ??? What was your first username if I may ask ?!

Luke, I am your father.
Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arab men think western women are tramps,may be thats because they have no respect for there own women and when there out drinking and in the clubs while there own wifes are at home and not allowed to come out and then come to the beach to oggle.bull shitt .one law for the guy and no law for the women .
no one can tell me different been in the middle east to long,and when there ramadan is finished there are in the bars with the russian hookers any one care to coment

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pyramidlover:
I met him, we had sex( really good sex!) and then he asked me for $1500 to get a contract to UAE and he even said that he could find me a good job there! Also he is married. [Roll Eyes]

Boy that was quick. [Eek!] And how did you find out that he is actually married? He just told you like that, afterwards? And don't you think he should ask his wife for financial support? Anyway, what is he still doing in Egypt?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much do they charge???
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"arab men think western women are tramps,may be thats because they have no respect for there own women"

GOOD POINT! Why should they respect us if they don't even respect their own female family?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
tigerlily!!!!!!!
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
arab men think western women are tramps,may be thats because they have no respect for there own women and when there out drinking and in the clubs while there own wifes are at home and not allowed to come out and then come to the beach to oggle.bull shitt .one law for the guy and no law for the women .
no one can tell me different been in the middle east to long,and when there ramadan is finished there are in the bars with the russian hookers any one care to coment

See my comment above.
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I agree with 7ayat!!!
No surprise Egyptian men think all western women are tramps!!! [Embarrassed]

Wrong.

Egyptian men think western women are tramps due to too much bullshit media brainwashing, a

No. Egyptian men and women think western women are tramps because they follow a completely different set of moral values most of which is based on religion.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
No. Egyptian men and women think western women are tramps because they follow a completely different set of moral values most of which is based on religion. [/QB]

Whatever floats your boat, I'm not arguing with a holier than thou religious zealot, you can preach that stuff till the cows come home, doesn't change a thing.

I was speaking more from a sociological point of view, don't try and wedge religion into it as a red herring.

Potter.
Member # 10461

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joker.:

Luke, I am your father.
Oh papa, I thought you were dead ... [Frown]
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
No. Egyptian men and women think western women are tramps because they follow a completely different set of moral values most of which is based on religion.

Whatever floats your boat, I'm not arguing with a holier than thou religious zealot, you can preach that stuff till the cows come home, doesn't change a thing.

I was speaking more from a sociological point of view, don't try and wedge religion into it as a red herring. [/QB]

Again...NO. You were speaking from and idiot's point of view that is completely out of touch with reality. A Sociological point of view has to take into consideration the absolute fact that the behaviour of the vast majority of Egyptians is influenced by Religion. You can not separate one form the other.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:Again...NO. You were speaking from and idiot's point of view that is completely out of touch with reality. A Sociological point of view has to take into consideration the absolute fact that the behaviour of the vast majority of Egyptians is influenced by Religion. You can not separate one form the other. [/QB]
Idiot?

Pot meet kettle.

Since when are you a spokesperson for the Egyptian populace? And how exactly do you know for a fact that the vast majority of Egyptians are influenced by religion?

"You cannot seperate one from the other"

Actually you can, it's called secularism, i.e. it is not the government's, nor your job, to regulate or supervise how religious or non-religious people are.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And how exactly do you know for a fact that the vast majority of Egyptians are influenced by religion?

Have you ever been to Egypt...Yes or NO

quote:

Actually you can, it's called secularism, i.e. it is not the government's, nor your job, to regulate or supervise how religious or non-religious people are.

We're talking about Egypt you wacko. When we know for a fact that Egyptians and Egyptian culture is influenced by Religion it would be awful dumb to not consider Religion in your so called sociological point of view.

Where do they get people like you from! Mars?

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
quote:
Originally posted by pyramidlover:
I did not know he was married when I was with him initially. Too, because he was just so damn sexy. I just could not help myself. Sue me!

so you sleep with men just because you think they are sexy? you don't talk to them, you don't get to know them first?
it's women like you who give western women a bad name!!!

You haven't been around enough western women 7ayat, have you? Many of them are like this! Others, either pretend to be different or they're coming from some conservative christian families and few have learned to be cautious. There is nothing wrong within western values about a woman having sex with man without knowing him well, it can be unwise but wont make her a slut.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
"arab men think western women are tramps,may be thats because they have no respect for there own women"

GOOD POINT! Why should they respect us if they don't even respect their own female family?

Arab men are no different from other men, some respect their female and some don't, this has got nothing to do with how they perceive western women. And as Auto said, it's a view that both arab men and women share
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And how exactly do you know for a fact that the vast majority of Egyptians are influenced by religion?

Have you ever been to Egypt...Yes or NO

quote:

We're talking about Egypt you wacko. When we know for a fact that Egyptians and Egyptian culture is influenced by Religion it would be awful dumb to not consider Religion in your so called sociological point of view.

Where do they get people like you from! Mars?

People in Egypt are intimidated, rather than influenced by religion, go ahead and deny it, and sail away on the winds of hypocrisy and self-delusion.

I live here.

And no, it's still not your job to be the religious police.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
People in Egypt are intimidated, rather than influenced by religion,

So you acknowledge the fact that Religion is a factor. You can put any label you like on it,as far as your argument is concerned it really doesn't make much difference. The fact remains that your assessment and your so called sociological point of view had no basis in reality. Or did you forget what we're arguing about? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
I live here.

Well isn't that fascinating. You actually live there...that's wonderful.
So the question remains, have you ever been to Egypt? YES or NO

quote:

Huh [Confused]

I may be wrong after all, I think Masrawi is more intelligent.

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

So you acknowledge the fact that Religion is a factor. You can put any label you like on it,as far as your argument is concerned it really doesn't make much difference. The fact remains that your assessment and your so called sociological point of view had no basis in reality. Or did you forget what we're arguing about? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
I live here.

quote:

Huh [Confused]

I live in Egypt.

Learn some English, then we can talk, or better yet, stop putting words into my mouth and trying to sound intelligent by changing the topic and assuming that everyone is wrong and you're right.

I'm beginning to think I was initially right, you are a drone/religious zealot that is not open to criticism or constructive debate.

Maybe if you were a little less condescending I might have given enough of a phuck to explain myself further, but I don't.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
I live here.

quote:

Huh [Confused]

I live in Egypt.

Learn some English, then we can talk, or better yet, stop putting words into my mouth and trying to sound intelligent by changing the topic and assuming that everyone is wrong and you're right.

I'm beginning to think I was initially right, you are a drone/religious zealot that is not open to criticism or constructive debate.

Maybe if you were a little less condescending I might have given enough of a phuck to explain myself further, but I don't.

Considering it's 3:30 AM in Cairo right now, I will blame your incoherence on lack of sleep [Big Grin]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lack of sleep makes one agressive or having a bad temper. It stimulates one being overprovocative.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Learner:
Lack of sleep makes one agressive or having a bad temper. It stimulates one being overprovocative.

That is so true.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Considering it's 3:30 AM in Cairo right now, I will blame your incoherence on lack of sleep [Big Grin] [/QB]

Considering the fact that you are the one that initiated the attacks by calling me an idiot and accusing me of being from another planet, I will assume that you don't have what it takes to engage in a constructive debate without resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Your eagerness for the end game has skewed your judgement, you want to be right, but right & wrong is relative, that's something you haven't realized yet.

Maybe when you get off your high horse you will come to accept the fact that not everyone is obliged to prescribe to your school of thought.

Fair assumption?

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Considering it's 3:30 AM in Cairo right now, I will blame your incoherence on lack of sleep [Big Grin]

When you're done rolling your eyes and insulting me, I'd be happy to respond and take this up where we left off.
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe when you get off your high horse you will come to accept the fact that not everyone is obliged to prescribe to your school of thought.

Fair assumption?

Allow me jog your memory:

quote:

quote:

I was described as "holier than thou religious zealot" as a result of disagreeing with your post. As it turned out, I was "preaching" while some cows were en-route home......I'm not sure whose home though. I personally live in an apartment on the third floor and it would be somewhat difficult to fit a cow in the elevator, unless they were planning on taking the stairs.

As I have previously stated, I don't get into discussions with stupid people unless it is entertaining. Let's just say I had lots of fun.

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Allow me jog your memory:

quote:

I was described as "holier than thou religious zealot" as a result of disagreeing with your post. As it turned out, I was "preaching" while some cows were en-route home......I'm not sure who's home though. I personally live in an apartment on the third floor and it would be somewhat difficult to fit a cow in the elevator, unless they were planning on taking the stairs.

As I have previously stated, I don't get into discussions with stupid people unless it is entertaining. Let's just say I had lots of fun.

You are a holier than thou religious zealot, automatic fool, dismissing me as stupid isn't going to make you right, nor will it lend any merit to your stone-aged logic.

Maybe you live in a utopian world where everyone around you thinks like you do, and prescribes to the same school of thought, and no one *gasp* disagrees or questions you; sounds like Dante's Hell to me.

The onus is still on you to expound on your initial dogmatic statement, rather than get your panties in a bunch because I questioned the validity of it, and asked you to back your arguments up.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
POPCORN....bollocks... im giving up sleep.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com