EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » If you had the chance.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you had the chance.......
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be someone / something else for one day what would you be?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd like to be president mubarak. i honestly would like to know what goes through that guy's head
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
money and lust ??
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carer at the Elephant Sanctuary beside Shimba Lodge in Kenya.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...a man just for one day so I can see how they really think and feel.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhhhh i say you naughty girl u feeeeeel WHAT????????
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a hawk
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
monkey dont chop banana
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps you have a dirty mind! Look who's calling who naughty, LOL! [Smile] I meant I would like to know how men really feel about things.

Naughty, naughty [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs_REVENGING:
ohhhhhhhhh i say you naughty girl u feeeeeel WHAT????????

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Water Lily:
to be someone / something else for one day what would you be?

I would be my mother for one day.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... i would love to be paris hilton and shop NONSTOP ....just kiddin!!! but shes doin it great, just smilin and goin from one shop and party to the next
Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id be my 3 year old son... or any little kid for that matter... every day i look at him and listen to what he has to say... try to see things from his height, with his logic... its great... i thrive on him... kids logic is the best! and just think how exciting each day, and everything is!!!

he screams with excitement when sponge bob square pants comes on... i mean, deep joy!!!!

i heard this the other day...

mum, how do you know the answers to all my questions?

we have to take a test before we can be a mum..

oh. [ponder]

AH! i get it, if you fail you have to be the dad!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had the chance and - if it would be possible - I'd like to be a time traveler for one day just like Sam Beckett (you know from the series "Quantum Leap" although I would not be able to change history) but I'd travel back in time much farther, I'd start off with the primeval time when dinosaurs were existing on this earth, I'd move on to the primitive men, go and see the life in Ancient Egypt (of course!), witness the destruction of the city of Pompeji/Italy by the Vesuv (I was reading about it as a child, it still faszinates me although I haven't been there up until now), there are actually so many things I'd love to see and then also I'd like to visit a couple of famous deceased people who invented things or were movie stars but I guess it would be too hard to manage everything in one day so I definitely would need a second day or I'll get stucked in time - and wouldn't be able to post anymore here on ES! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be a bird so I could know what it's like to fly.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

Me too. I'm very curios... [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzyou
Member # 10404

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazzyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be a singer.

--------------------
Jasmine

Posts: 7 | From: Lebanon | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
quote:

I wanna be a women for one day,so Madame M., Karla and me. we all can feel each other [Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
posted 16 May, 2006 09:05 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carer at the Elephant Sanctuary beside Shimba Lodge in Kenya.

you in kenya now or liked to be u seen the light house have you i was in ambocili for sumtime and mombassa cousins live there got a fish trade and mechanic trade .....just wonder if u have been to the light house any one here been .u go there and chew on marunghi [Razz]

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A narwhale at the artic circle.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oprah and I'd give away many more millions..make sure I throw a dream home, car in there for my family too!
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
quote:
quote:

I wanna be a women for one day,so Madame M., Karla and me. we all can feel each other [Big Grin]
High Voltage you really need to work on your grammar.

Three women feeling each other, it sounds different to us and I am sure its not as you intended.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
quote:
quote:

Three women feeling each other, it sounds different to us and I am sure its not as you intended.

No, no, Sonomod, you got that wrong. Madame M. and karla want to be men for one day and HV threw in he'd like to be a woman so they can get it on. Is this correct? Gosh, and it's only Tuesday morning 9 a.m.! [Eek!] [Embarrassed]
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got that righ ,,,, you nice smell flower
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:

Three women feeling each other, it sounds different to us and I am sure its not as you intended. [/QB][/QUOTE]

sorry SM for my grammer but I grew up in Arabic school and we didn't get that much of English, and i was just kidding people ,,,,i'm very straight Egyptian male [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com