EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How come

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How come
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most Egyptians don't go bald compared to North Americans. Seems like all men here in Canada r bald one way or another while that's not the case for Egyptians??? Have you visitors of Egypt noticed this???
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
most Egyptians don't go bald compared to North Americans. Seems like all men here in Canada r bald one way or another while that's not the case for Egyptians??? Have you visitors of Egypt noticed this???

I see plenty of bald Egyptians on my trips over there.

But there has been some substancial medical evidence that bald men are more likely to have heart trouble and also less likely to have erectile dysfunction.

So bald men are starting to look very good to me. They die young and will be ready when you are!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

I see plenty of bald Egyptians on my trips over there.

But there has been some substancial medical evidence that bald men are more likely to have heart trouble and also less likely to have erectile dysfunction.

So bald men are starting to look very good to me. They die young and will be ready when you are!

What's wrong with u and men, especially Egyptians??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Its difficult to explain. But I wouldn't doubt that there are plenty of ES usernames who will fill you in, in their own manner.
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

Its difficult to explain. But I wouldn't doubt that there are plenty of ES usernames who will fill you in, in their own manner.
Anyway, best of luck to u and apologies on behalf of Egyptian men if they've misbehaved [Big Grin]

Now, back to thread topic.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Why Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly?

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Why Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly?

No way there r more balds in Egypt than North America. It's all over the place in Canada and I pity how they shave to hide the pattern up top. I actually make a point of taking a quick glance up top of coworkers when debating in meetings. They instantly turn into some insecure little rats [Big Grin]

I hope it's not the water or else it's gonna be Karma big time [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, my father was practically bald by the time he was 30, and my father in law (Egyptian) has a beautiful full head of hair. Go figure. I like when the men start to lose their hair and just shave it all.....good idea, nobody wants to look like Bozo the Clown [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing more attractive than a bald bonce.
I myself have a Donald Trump combover. The ladies just cannot get enough of me!!!! LOL

Combovers are the new black.

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i beg to differ [Wink]
lol but I admire your self confidence [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
my father used to sport the comb over until my brother and I referred to him as 'turban head', he finally shaved it all [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a name like Smuckers
quote:
nobody wants to look like Bozo the Clown
One of my childhood favorites [Big Grin] I think some balding men are very handsome, sexy even...and although I've never seen a bald egyptian man I'm sure they look very handsome as well [Wink]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
my father used to sport the comb over until my brother and I referred to him as 'turban head', he finally shaved it all [Big Grin]

baby,
see my picture!!! its not a total comb over as I only have the one hair!!!
maybe your dad had the thick 2 foot dyed grecian 2000 combover. Dont wanna diss the man but that one does look like a turban!!!
Having the one hair though does have advantages!! the woman have much more surface area to kiss!!!
In contrast my back is like a wooly mammoth, sometimes when I go to Rio I have it braided but it is hell when I try to lie on Copacabana.
Man them beads make me look like a waffle when I wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Wink]

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flaccido berlingo
quote:
In contrast my back is like a wooly mammoth
[Eek!] bald heads i like ....hairy backs [Eek!] have razor (with extra blades) will shave you [Big Grin]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yul Brynner yummmmmmmyyyy [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's because Canadian men have to wear hats in the winter
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flaccido berlingo:
[QB] maybe your dad had the thick 2 foot dyed grecian 2000 combover.

why doesnt grecian 2000 (or Just For Men as its now called here) work on womens hair?? or does it? anyone ever tried it?

gotta be easier than dying the roots every 2 weeks [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by kaye:
and although I've never seen a bald egyptian man I'm sure they look very handsome as well [Wink]

Have you ever been to the Cairo International airport? The passport control dudes, half of them are half-way to total bald. Even the young ones.

I have a hard time believing you've ever set foot in this country.

There are as many bald men in Egypt as anywhere else.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by flaccido berlingo:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

baby,
see my picture!!! its not a total comb over as I only have the one hair!!!
maybe your dad had the thick 2 foot dyed grecian 2000 combover. Dont wanna diss the man but that one does look like a turban!!!
Having the one hair though does have advantages!! the woman have much more surface area to kiss!!!
In contrast my back is like a wooly mammoth, sometimes when I go to Rio I have it braided but it is hell when I try to lie on Copacabana.
Man them beads make me look like a waffle when I wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Wink]

ROFL Your picture does have the one hair! ROFL [Big Grin] and that thought of the hairy back.....eeeek ! [Eek!]
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Albino_Eskimo
quote:
Have you ever been to the Cairo International airport? The passport control dudes, half of them are half-way to total bald. Even the young ones.

I have a hard time believing you've ever set foot in this country.

No hun I've never been to that beautiful,spirtual country only seen pictures and the things I've read. I will go someday when my children have all grown.
I was just saying the pictures of egyptian men I've seen all had lots of hair....but I believe you [Big Grin]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL AND SPIRITUAL!! Are we still talking abt the same Egypt I know?? MY Egypt???? Ya alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Ngeg
quote:
BEAUTIFUL AND SPIRITUAL!! Are we still talking abt the same Egypt I know?? MY Egypt???? Ya alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Confused] The pictures I have seen were beautiful are you saying your country is not Beautiful as well as a Spiritul place ?? [Big Grin]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this is not the right description for Egypt in general. I can say Hurghada is beautiful and Siwa spiritual!! But Egypt...all in all...is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from that!!!!

Honestly if someone says that abt Cairo , i'd think they r being sarcastic!

I'd say my beloved Egypt is a torture!!! That's how contrdicting anyone feels abt it

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you joking? The first time I arrived in Egypt I was surprised at the number of bald men..young ones esp. My husband is one of them!

quote:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's not scientifically proven yet but the theory goes that European races lose scalp hair the most, and Africans and Asians lose it the least.

Egyptians aren't pure race, so they are in the grey zone.

There's also a classification for male baldness, and not enough is known yet about the relation of certain baldness patterns to certain races.

So to answer your question, there is no proof yet of who balds more, and it all depends on coincidence.

On why men bald is a very long and fascinating story. But that's not your question so I'll stop here.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com