EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Loners (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Loners
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 9153:
9153 nice to meet you asshole. [/QB]

Likewise, A$$Hole man [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:
9153 nice to meet you asshole.

Likewise, A$$Hole man [Big Grin] [/QB]
That's being rude isn't it?

Maybe you got offended. But you self declared yourself an asshole, i thought you wouldn't mind being called in consequences (as for me, well i think you don't have a clue who i am so...act in consequences )

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now i think i remember a brief exchange we had: you're the blonde girl.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 13 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:
9153 nice to meet you asshole.

Likewise, A$$Hole man [Big Grin]

That's being rude isn't it?

Maybe you got offended. But you self declared yourself an asshole, i thought you wouldn't mind being called in consequences (as for me, well i think you don't have a clue who i am so...act in consequences ) [/QB]

I am not rude.... I said "likewise"

If you say something you should expect the same in return

And why would you think that's it's rude to call you a$$hole & not rude to call me so? is it becasue I have a self deprecaiting humor makes it ok for just about anybody to call me that???!

I think you are the rude one
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now i think i remember a brief exchange we had: you're the blonde girl.

I never said I was ...... I was joking but it seems you dont have a sense of humor

& I know what blond implies.... dumb
[Roll Eyes]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I know you're not dumb. And if you want to know (but i don't think you want), i'm relatively thin...

And i'm sorry for having been rude.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 2 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know you're not dumb. And if you want to know (but i don't think you want), i'm relatively thin...

[Big Grin] so that makes you both? ..... hehehehehe

ooops sorry now I'm being rude LOL [Razz]

Thank you..... it's ok.... no problem

We can always mess around as long as we are not rude to each other [Wink]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Yeah let's move on

Where are you from "Chinderella angel TORMENTOR" (nice then scary nickname by the way)

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia:
We are all loners in this life, we are born alone, and we will die alone. It’s a matter of a journey that we take with a companion or without a companion. I am talking about a soul mate, someone close to your heart, someone when you shut your eyes, you would picture, think of, you just need this someone who’s words will echo in your ear just before you go to sleep, someone you look forward to be with, spend time with, talk to even in his absence.But does it hurt to be in love? Does the true meaning of love exist these days? I think we are human beings right? how can we control our desires and lust in the absence of love?

What if in this journey that you call life there is someone you think of when you shut your eyes but that you know you will never have the chance to see her again?
Like if the image of that person is harassing you and you cannot think of another woman but her.
And in comparison all the other women you meet are just tasteless
In my case, i'd better believe in paradise because the chance of seeing the woman i'm talking about in this life is of about 0.0000001%

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah let's move on

Where are you from "Chinderella angel TORMENTOR" (nice then scary nickname by the way)

I'm from Egypt apparently

And you? USA?

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
No i'm from France like it's written at the bottom of each of my posts.

But I've been living the last three years in Egypt.

Lucky you i wish i was in Egypt.

Why did you say USA?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 3 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What if in this journey that you call life there is someone you think of when you shut your eyes but that you know you will never have the chance to see her again?
Like if the image of that person is harassing you and you cannot think of another woman but her.
And in comparison all the other women you meet are just tasteless
In my case, i'd better believe in paradise because the chance of seeing the woman i'm talking about in this life is of about 0.0000001% [/QB]

Why the pessimism? We can never have tailor made partners....... Nobody's perfect

Hopefully you'll be able to find someone who's compatible with you.... That's what matters.... unless you think nobdy is, that's another story [Razz]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
I'm not pessimistic i believe in paradise.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No i'm from France like it's written at the bottom of each of my posts.

But I've been living the last three years in Egypt.

Lucky you i wish i was in Egypt.

Why did you say USA?

Now im being a blondie [Big Grin]

France is a beautiful country

I thought you're english is good & I havent paid attention to the bottom of the posts.

You like Egypt that much? cool

Tango
Member # 10829

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys cool it, I think its enough.
Posts: 108 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com