EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For those who denies the NY attacks (photos !!!) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: For those who denies the NY attacks (photos !!!)
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't make up that accident ........ see these photos.

Stuff like that happens everywhere not only in Egypt

http://www.geocities.com/wildnewyork/photos.htm

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the link did not work High-Voltage!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
the link did not work High-Voltage!!!

sorry , but it works with , try later ...........
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HV no one denies it happened. It did, it was dealt with by the authorities. What they are beefing about is the Eid attacks not being dealt with. That is the difference [Roll Eyes]
Shouldnt you worry less about what happened in NY years ago and concentrate on helping the women of and in your country? God save us from the madness here............ [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Do u think i'm satisfied with it tooti ? do u think that i accept all that **** happening ? do u think i accept the bad econmy, routine,lack of freedom and the police harassments ,and the ignorance of many Egyptians ,,,,,,,,,,, No i'm not ........ i post this for MK because she said i made up the story of NY....
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let's just focus on Sexual harassement as a start, let's just not mix cards [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apologise HV

[Wink]
I will leave you too her...............but she might be too busy to reply? she is sitting in her cosy chair wondering if anyone writes to Amnesty and goes to the demo's........people like SWYS,and other foreigners do you see. We dont wonder about it...we act!
Sitting pondering and wondering is why the poor country is in such a state.......... [Frown]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
the harrassment wont stop till the egyptians do something about it. It needs people like CAT who own up and admit to the problems for them to be solved........
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:

Thank you for the link. That's exactly what I wanted to see. The poster shows pictures of THIRTEEN young men.

So it wasn't "hundreds" of them like you claimed. While the video of the Eid incidents showed at least 250 or more boys.

I didn't deny it happened. I deny saying "hundreds" did the NYC Rampage.

I find it even more embarrassing that those boys come from backgrounds that teach them the same ideas about women like those taught in the Egyptian culture.

Thank you for proving me right.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK in Uggs:
quote:

Thank you for the link. That's exactly what I wanted to see. The poster shows pictures of THIRTEEN young men.

So it wasn't "hundreds" of them.

I find it even more embarrassing that those boys come from backgrounds that teach them the same ideas about women like those taught in the Egyptian culture.

You're welcome.
Execution squads armed with American M-16s and ISREALI (ha you're beloved source on the happenings and current affairs of Egypt) UZZIs will be released soon into the streets of major Egyptian cities to perform sexual cleansing by removing Egyptian adult male population from existence. Accompanying them is a well know medical practitioner (AKA MK) who vowed to perform CASTRATION on the spot of all males who have not reached puberty yet thus deterring future threats.

Khainah! [Mad]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AGENDA IN EGYPT

TO SHOW ...WOMAN HAS TO STAY AT HOME...CONTROLLING

A SET UP ..JUST WAIT AN SEE THEY WILL SOON USE THAT IN POLITIC

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga The Great:
Execution squads armed with American M-16s and ISREALI (ha you're beloved source on the happenings and current affairs of Egypt) UZZIs will be released soon into the streets of major Egyptian cities to perform sexual cleansing by removing Egyptian adult male population from existence. Accompanying them is a well know medical practitioner (AKA MK) who vowed to perform CASTRATION on the spot of all males who have not reached puberty yet thus deterring future threats.

Khainah! [Mad]

Please be there, would love you to be my first case.

Enjoy the thought.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AGENDA IN EGYPT

TO SHOW ...WOMAN HAS TO STAY AT HOME...CONTROLLING

A SET UP ..JUST WAIT AN SEE THEY WILL SOON USE THAT IN POLITIC

Hi Kafir how are you?

I am taking your post to my thread..

See you there.

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So it wasn't "hundreds" of them like you claimed. While the video of the Eid incidents showed at least 250 or more boys.

BUT HOW U KNEW THEY WERE 250 ? DID U COUNT THEM ?
DID U SEE ALL THE 250 TOUCHING THE GIRLS ? IS THAT SO CLEAR IN THE VIDEO ?

Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga The Great:

Khainah! [Mad]

Please be there, would love you to be my first case.

Enjoy the thought.

I'm beyond puberty already. I will be shot with honor.
No, you won't have the chance ... you're not getting there baby [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a minute who actually denied the NY attacks in the first place?

I don't see any post in which anyone did deny the attacks!

High-Voltage again you are seeing what isn't there.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:

did you just fall down from an aeroplane ? don't talk unless u read all the posts......... MK denied that on her thread and said I made up the story ........ just go back to school you might learn something
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

did you just fall down from an aeroplane ? don't talk unless u read all the posts......... MK denied that on her thread and said I made up the story ........ just go back to school you might learn something
I didn't see where MK denied it. Possibly you can take the time to copy and paste MK'd post where she actually claimed the NYC attacks hadn't happened.

Instead of insisting.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't see where MK denied it. Possibly you can take the time to copy and paste MK'd post where she actually claimed the NYC attacks hadn't happened.

Instead of insisting.

NO COMMENT [Roll Eyes]
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Instead of insisting.

NO COMMENT [Roll Eyes]
Boring isn't it...she didn't see it, so that means it never happened, and so she then expects you to run around and prove it to her, even though everyone else saw it. I agree [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
quote:

Instead of insisting.

NO COMMENT [Roll Eyes]
Boring isn't it...she didn't see it, so that means it never happened, and so she then expects you to run around and prove it to her, even though everyone else saw it. I agree [Roll Eyes]
Actual post:

[
quote:
quote:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011893;p=1#000008

In otherwords HV and newcomer MK didn't deny the NYC attacks happened at all.

In the future don't lie and twist someone's words.

You know I will dig it up and rub it in your face.

Get over it now and grow up!

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'll leave that speciality to you my dear...if you actually read my words, I never said she denied anything, it was speaking in general not specifics. And I know that you're like a dog with a bone....once you get your teeth into something you will never let it go. You just sometimes want us all to play the same game with you and get frustrated when we don't! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I'll leave that speciality to you my dear...if you actually read my words, I never said she denied anything, it was speaking in general not specifics. And I know that you're like a dog with a bone....once you get your teeth into something you will never let it go. You just sometimes want us all to play the same game with you and get frustrated when we don't! [Roll Eyes]
Actually this is what you said (its in this thread , look up):

Boring isn't it...she didn't see it, so that means it never happened, and so she then expects you to run around and prove it to her, even though everyone else saw it. I agree

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This exchange was between me and HV, you decided to join in because:

I want you to admit two things:

The attacks happened (without blaming the Copts)

The female assualt victims are innocent.

If you cannot do these two things then it leaves us no other alternative to see what your interpretation of events are, and that you really do not respect Egyptian women.

Which you cannot do.

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
And I know that you're like a dog with a bone....once you get your teeth into something you will never let it go. You just sometimes want us all to play the same game with you and get frustrated when we don't! [Roll Eyes]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
And I know that you're like a dog with a bone....once you get your teeth into something you will never let it go. You just sometimes want us all to play the same game with you and get frustrated when we don't! [Roll Eyes]

I want you to admit two things:

The attacks happened (without blaming the Copts)

The female assualt victims are innocent.

If you cannot do these two things then it leaves us no other alternative to see what your interpretation of events are, and that you really do not respect Egyptian women.

Refering to me as a dog with a bone, is not as bad was hating an entire group of women because you must share with them.

It must really kill you inside.

YOu are so lucky shumza and you share a lifestyle in Egypt, that she deleted so many threads for you.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely agree with Albino's assessment of Newcomer's contribution to this thread. Newcomer's childish tactics have led to Albino driving her firmly into a corner. Why is Newcomer reluctant to acknowledge that the attacks happened and the female victims are innocent? Having views that are hard to distinguish from Batty Borat's have created a Newloser .
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Yeasterday i went to the store to fix up my mobile phone, there were like 15 youngmen there sitting around, 2 pretty girls with jeans and T-shirts came in, and because of all these discussions about the sexual harassments of the Egyptian men, i closed my eyes for seconds and relaxed my head to the wall and said to my self( OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HEAL IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW? ARE THESE TEENAGERS GONNA ATTACK THE 2 GIRLS AND START SAYING SO AND SO ...... AND WHAT I SHOULD DO ? SHOULD I FIGHT WITH THEM? AND IF YES AM I GONNA HANDLE IT and while i was thinking

the 1st girl said: Execuse me ,,, i need the puk code for this phone? and that's it
many of the young men start to offer her in a decent way how to fix that...... guy say: call 888 and go through the voice system u will get the puk...... other one say: i'll take care of that. till the store guy got it and when she asked him how much ? he was like : NEVER MIND ,,,it's nothing and then they left with a smile

Then I said to my self: EGYPT STILL FINE AND SO FINE

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
I absolutely agree with Albino's assessment of Newcomer's contribution to this thread. Newcomer's childish tactics have led to Albino driving her firmly into a corner. Why is Newcomer reluctant to acknowledge that the attacks happened and the female victims are innocent? Having views that are hard to distinguish from Batty Borat's have created a Newloser .

Anyone with a brain of a mouse will still be capable to know what sonomod is trying to do with Newcomer and knows Newcomer's stand already on the subject which isn't anything you or Sonomod said.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
quote:

Anyone with a brain of a mouse will still be capable to know what sonomod is trying to do with Newcomer and knows Newcomer's stand already on the subject which isn't anything you or Sonomod said.
frankly speaking........... I still up to this point have no idea what Newcomer's views on the Eid's assualts are......... she hasnt shared her views so far........ I am not going to assume that since she's a lady she's against what happened...... she had to include her views just like everyone did on that thread....... I am not against her or anything...... i am just explaining why some people are doubtful
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:

I wondered how long it would take you to join and make your judgement! Me in a corner, never [Roll Eyes] I just don't succumb to sonomod's obsessive attempts at bullying me on this board, and never will. Nor will I reduce myself to her level of twisting the truth and making personal attacks on anybody whose views she doesn't agree with, anymore actually than I will succumb to your name calling and assumptions of what I may or may not be thinking.

If sonomod just opened her eyes and hadn't just relied on what I had (or hadn't) written on one thread, then she would never have started this pathetic chase of me round the board. She would have seen that I was one of the first to make comments and share information about this whole incident, and if people wanted to make claims and counter-claims and open new threads to discuss it, they were quite entitled to do so. But I didn't realise that it was obligatory on me to say which "camp" I belonged to on each and every thread! [Eek!]

If I don't say anything to her I am damned in her eyes and if I do say anything then I'm "feigning sympathy". So let her (and you by the looks of things) think what you like, you will anyway! I know exactly where I stand on this issue and I am not accountable to you or anyone else to have to explain, air, or justify my views. This is a free board where people can chose to say what they like and can also refrain from making comments if they like.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
quote:

frankly speaking........... I still up to this point have no idea what Newcomer's views on the Eid's assualts are......... she hasnt shared her views so far........ I am not going to assume that since she's a lady she's against what happened...... she had to include her views just like everyone did on that thread....... I am not against her or anything...... i am just explaining why some people are doubtful
Read Newcomer's posts in the other long thread.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Lazeez, the brain of a mouse is a reach for you. Newcomer's views seem very similar to yours, which is why you seek to defend them. You both have a 'Little Egypt' mentality. Albino nailed Newcomer's snide contempt for women's rights. Newcomer's simpering deference to you and Batman speaks volumes. Albino asked reasonable questions, given Newcomer's silly responses. Instead of answering, Newcomer employed the transparent tactic of pretending to be above such intense debate. It failed miserably. You know it. She knows it. Attempting to clean up the mess for her won't work.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Let ES members make up their own minds. Go back and read Newcomer's comments at the beginning of the relevant thread. I'm going to have a bath now. I suggest Newcomer and Lazeez compare notes and attempt another damage limitation exercise. I look forward to having a laugh at it later. It's like being savaged by two goldfish.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Read Newcomer's posts in the other long thread. [/QB]

I did now & i did then when I was contributing to the thread........... I still didnt get her point when she contributed to that dicussion [Confused]

Anyway, I dont want to get into any fights..... just stating my opinion

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

Lazeez, the brain of a mouse is a reach for you. Newcomer's views seem very similar to yours, which is why you seek to defend them. You both have a 'Little Egypt' mentality. Albino nailed Newcomer's snide contempt for women's rights. Newcomer's simpering deference to you and Batman speaks volumes. Albino asked reasonable questions, given Newcomer's silly responses. Instead of answering, Newcomer employed the transparent tactic of pretending to be above such intense debate. It failed miserably. You know it. She knows it. Attempting to clean up the mess for her won't work.
Keep making a fool of yourself by following sonomod steps.

My views about this subject are here for all to see, and if Newcomer agree with them, then I'm honoured!

Dare to quote my views on the subject?

You just hate her so much that you will desperately join any attacks against her, and all this because she doesn't embrace your version of all so good west and all so bad east.

Newcomer has been here long before you and she has established something that will take you ages to make, A reliable credible views.

Albin's questioned are meaningless because it's clear from the begnning that Newcomer condemened it and has found the event very disturbing that she even couldn't watch it. when someone then ask her to answer a question whether she believes this woman is innocent or not, it's like asking a person whether he believes killing an innocent person is okay or not, which is pathetic question and should be ignored!

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:

My dear, when you have been here a bit longer, you will realize that sonomod never asks "reasonable questions", or even though they may appear so so on the surface they aren't, they always have an ulterior motive, which is to attack anyone by twisting what they have said; to save the post for posterity by quoting it in a posting of her own so if anyone had a mind to delete what they had said, they won't be able to; or so she can attempt to hack them down at a later date with what she thinks that she remembers that they said (and if she can't find the evidence to back it up she will resort to the argument that she did above, that we conspired with a moderator to delete all the threads that she thought we posted!)

So if she wants to play her silly games, I'll play along with her, if I have time...but if you think that sonomod was offering to have an "intense debate" you and I view the word "debate" very differently.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Keep making a fool of yourself by following sonomod steps.

My views about this subject are here for all to see, and if Newcomer agree with them, then I'm honoured!

Dare to quote my views on the subject?

You just hate her so much that you will desperately join any attacks against her, and all this because she doesn't embrace your version of all so good west and all so bad east.

Newcomer has been here long before you and she has established something that will take you ages to make, A reliable credible views.

Albin's questioned are meaningless because it's clear from the begnning that Newcomer condemened it and has found the event very disturbing that she even couldn't watch it. when someone then ask her to answer a question whether she believes this woman is innocent or not, it's like asking a person whether he believes killing an innocent person is okay or not, which is pathetic question and should be ignored!

LaZeeZ instead of either wasting away your fingers on keystrokes or making insults, just cut and paste which part of Newcomer's posts where you felt she had condemned the attacks and stated the victims were innocent.

Its very simple. Just show us where you felt she had

1) condemned the attacks

2) stated the victims were innocent.

Which post? Just copy and paste. Go ahead, we are waiting to settle this matter.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Lazeez.......... nobody here said that the East is so bad & the west is so good

we are not going to compete with one another

this is a forum about Egypt & as we siad on another thread...... it should be a place where we discuss issues in Egypt whether positive or negative........... the west is also not perfect but what we are concerned more about is Egypt & not the West... we should focus on admiting our faults to build ourselves rather than attack the West.... attacking the West wont get us anywhere but we have the right to do that ofcourse...... but i think we are better off critisizing our faults & pointing them out to have a better future for Egypt......... that's all

And pointing out our faults doesnt make us all that bad because that wouldnt be fair

just a thought

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

we are not going to cpmete with one another

this is a forum about Egypt & as we siad on another thread...... it should be a place where we discuss issues in Egypt whether positive or negative........... the west is also not perfect but what we are concerned more about is Egypt & not the West... we should focus on admiting our faults to build ourselves rather than attack the West.... attacking the West wont get us anywhere but we have the right to do that ofcourse...... but i think we are better off critisizing our faults & pointing them out to have a better future for Egypt......... that's all

And pointing pout our faults doesnt make us all that bad because that wouldnt be fair

just a thought

I had even pointed out to The Dude that these types of attacks happen after Rio DeJaniro's (Brazil) Carnival.

And its starting to happen more and more in China because of its severe shortage of young females.

Its not just Egypt and its not just the lack of sexual opportunity for young men. Its what becomes tolerated.

If its any consolation there are gang rapes that happen on college campuses in frat houses, frat boys consider it "sport" much the same way these mobs do in downtown Cairo. But these frat houses lodge some of the white male elite to be in America. I wouldn't doubt the mobs in Downtown Cairo reach both ends of the class spectrum.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:

I did now & i did then when I was contributing to the thread........... I still didnt get her point when she contributed to that dicussion [Confused]

Anyway, I dont want to get into any fights..... just stating my opinion [/QB]

Here Cat, this is the first post from Newcomer which Samara attacked :

quote:
It's a little lame to say that you didn't know what the video was all about. If abuse of women upsets you as much as it does me, you could have made the choice not to watch it. Voyeurism is a choice.

then:

quote:
Unlike some, I don't have to see graphic images of human beings being abused, killed, and maimed to believe that it happens! I no more want to watch a video of a woman being attacked by any man, be they Egyptian, Muslim, British, or Chinese for that matter, than I want to go and sit through a sado-masochistic pornography show! I can imagine the pain without having to see it or hear it!
quote:
The attackers had all been pumped up with testosterone and felt that they were stronger than their victims and they had no respect for them anyway, and, as no one would come to their victims defence, they thought that they would get away with it (in this life anyway!).

Then, when a woman came into the thread and said that she found the thought of seeing women being abused too disturbing to be able to watch a video of it happening to another woman (for whatever reason she may have felt that way), and she wondered how another woman could have done the same, as she had obviously been upset by it, she was attacked for it, by someone ironically demonstrating the exact same traits as those men who had been involved in the attacks! And what was more ironic, the person who was doing the attacking was a woman, calling the woman she was attacking a misogynist!!!!

To tell you the truth, if that had been me on that video I would be horrified to think it was being passed around the world for everyone and anyone to watch it. It is difficult enough to recover from an experience like that in private, with people you trust, without feeling that everybody you walk past on the street might recognise you from a video of the incident.

How can anyone interpretate the above the way Sonomod did is beyond me!

I don't think Newcomer need my defence or anyone to point out the insane remarks of Sonomod, but I did this for her sake and for you Cat because I like you both.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyway, I dont want to get into any fights..... just stating my opinion

Here Cat, this is the first post from Newcomer which Samara attacked :

quote:
It's a little lame to say that you didn't know what the video was all about. If abuse of women upsets you as much as it does me, you could have made the choice not to watch it. Voyeurism is a choice.

then:

quote:
Unlike some, I don't have to see graphic images of human beings being abused, killed, and maimed to believe that it happens! I no more want to watch a video of a woman being attacked by any man, be they Egyptian, Muslim, British, or Chinese for that matter, than I want to go and sit through a sado-masochistic pornography show! I can imagine the pain without having to see it or hear it!
quote:
The attackers had all been pumped up with testosterone and felt that they were stronger than their victims and they had no respect for them anyway, and, as no one would come to their victims defence, they thought that they would get away with it (in this life anyway!).

Then, when a woman came into the thread and said that she found the thought of seeing women being abused too disturbing to be able to watch a video of it happening to another woman (for whatever reason she may have felt that way), and she wondered how another woman could have done the same, as she had obviously been upset by it, she was attacked for it, by someone ironically demonstrating the exact same traits as those men who had been involved in the attacks! And what was more ironic, the person who was doing the attacking was a woman, calling the woman she was attacking a misogynist!!!!

To tell you the truth, if that had been me on that video I would be horrified to think it was being passed around the world for everyone and anyone to watch it. It is difficult enough to recover from an experience like that in private, with people you trust, without feeling that everybody you walk past on the street might recognise you from a video of the incident.

How can anyone interpretate the above the way Sonomod did is beyond me!

I don't think Newcomer need my defence or anyone to point out the insane remarks of Sonomod, but I did this for her sake and for you Cat because I like you both. [/QB]

But that doesn't in any form say that

1) attacks happened by a large group of young men on the Eid (without blaming it on Copts exclusively)

2) the victims were innocent

Why can't you just show us where Newcomer stated both of those two statements above.

LaZeeZ you are evading this and it just doesn't look good.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:

we are not going to compete with one another

And pointing out our faults doesnt make us all that bad because that wouldnt be fair

just a thought

This post was not directed at you, Cat.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
This post was not directed at you, Cat. [/QB]

Thanks lazeez, I like you too

I know it was not directed at but I just wanted to add a thought [Wink]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

1) attacks happened by a large group of young men on the Eid (without blaming it on Copts exclusively)

LOL! What this has to do with the subject now?

Whether they were Muslims or copts, what's the difference? The thing is terrible no matter who have done it!

quote:

Why can't you just show us where Newcomer stated both of those two statements above.

I showed you enough Sicko. You being half dead and half crazy wont hel you understand specially when your dead half is the upper half.

Newcomer made two points, that she can't stand seeing a woman being abused by men! She feel disturbed by the thought itself. And she though the video might make it difficult for the women who appeared in it to recover from the trauma because people will recognize them and make it hard for them, she said if it was her the one who was abused she wont like everyone watching it.

She's clearly disturbed by the act and concerned about the feeling of the vitimes! Crystal clear ya Sono.

quote:
You still wana play more?
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

LaZeeZ you are evading this and it just doesn't look good. [/QB]

Sono, truth to be told...... It was not Newcomer who blamed it on the Copts..... I think it was High-Voltage or Kantagah or both

Not taking sides here....... just adding my observations

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Whether they were Muslims or copts, what's the difference? The thing is terrible no matter who have done it!

quote:

I showed you enough Sicko. You being half dead and half crazy wont hel you understand specially when your dead half is the upper half.

Newcomer made two points, that she can't stand seeing a woman being abused by men! She feel disturbed by the thought itself. And she though the video might make it difficult for the women who appeared in it to recover from the trauma because people will recognize them and make it hard for them, she said if it was her the one who was abused she wont like everyone watching it.

She's clearly disturbed by the act and concerned about the feeling of the vitimes! Crystal clear ya Sono.

quote:

Point out where Newcomer stated:

1) attacks happened by a mob of hundreds of young men on the Eid (some usernames here chose to blame Copts and Israel)

2) the victims were innocent and did not provoke the attacks.

Where in her posts did she state this?

Now don't subcum to insulting me, just copy and paste to prove me wrong.

Very simple.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
I'm going to have a bath now. I suggest Newcomer and Lazeez compare notes and attempt another damage limitation exercise. I look forward to having a laugh at it later. It's like being savaged by two goldfish. [/QB]

est7amy bellifa kwais yemken tendafy
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Sono, truth to be told...... It was not Newcomer who blamed it on the Copts..... I think it was High-Voltage or Kantagah or both

Not taking sides here....... just adding my observations [/QB]

No she had not but she had quoted them in a post without disagreeing with their comments.

Being rather friendly, taking sides as if she agreed with their assessments.

By being indirect Newcomer can take sides without actually making a stand.

Its like being asked if you were at the scene of a crime on 108 Elmridge and saying no you were at 110 Elmridge so you weren't there. Like a whole 20 feet of clear open space designated by a difference of address is going to be a way of eluding the facts.

Does that make sense to you CAT? I can post a different analogy to make it clearer.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
No she had not but she had quoted them in a post without disagreeing with their comments.

Being rather friendly, taking sides as if she agreed with their assessments.

By being indirect Newcomer can take sides without actually making a stand.

Its like being asked if you were at the scene of a crime on 108 Elmridge and saying no you were at 110 Elmridge so you weren't there. Like a whole 20 feet of clear open space designated by a difference of address is going to be a way of eluding the facts.

Does that make sense to you CAT? I can post a different analogy to make it clearer.

I understand your logic ..... dont worry I am not that slow [Big Grin]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Point out where Newcomer stated:

1) attacks happened by a mob of hundreds of young men on the Eid (some usernames here chose to blame Copts and Israel)

2) the victims were innocent and did not provoke the attacks.

Where in her posts did she state this?

Now don't subcum to insulting me, just copy and paste to prove me wrong.

Very simple.

I didn't myself say those who did it were copts or Muslims because I don't care. Is this bad? Do I have to say they are Muslims? Why?

I didn't say the victimes were innocent and I don't think people are suppose to say this when they are showing empathy to the vitimes.

If someone broke your leg and I said oh poor sonomod, does this mean I don't believe you're innocent when I'm clearly showing my empathy?

Sonomod, I'm not going to go on in this because it's very stupid remarks you keep repeating.

Enough said!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com