EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For those who denies the NY attacks (photos !!!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: For those who denies the NY attacks (photos !!!)
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
quote:
But that doesn't in any form say that

1) attacks happened by a large group of young men on the Eid (without blaming it on Copts exclusively)

LOL! What this has to do with the subject now?

Whether they were Muslims or copts, what's the difference? The thing is terrible no matter who have done it!

quote:
2) the victims were innocent

Why can't you just show us where Newcomer stated both of those two statements above.

I showed you enough Sicko. You being half dead and half crazy wont hel you understand specially when your dead half is the upper half.

Newcomer made two points, that she can't stand seeing a woman being abused by men! She feel disturbed by the thought itself. And she though the video might make it difficult for the women who appeared in it to recover from the trauma because people will recognize them and make it hard for them, she said if it was her the one who was abused she wont like everyone watching it.

She's clearly disturbed by the act and concerned about the feeling of the vitimes! Crystal clear ya Sono.

quote:
LaZeeZ you are evading this and it just doesn't look good.
You still wana play more?

Point out where Newcomer stated:

1) attacks happened by a mob of hundreds of young men on the Eid (some usernames here chose to blame Copts and Israel)

2) the victims were innocent and did not provoke the attacks.

Where in her posts did she state this?

Now don't subcum to insulting me, just copy and paste to prove me wrong.

Very simple.

I didn't myself say those who did it were copts or Muslims because I don't care. Is this bad? Do I have to say they are Muslims? Why?

I didn't say the victimes were innocent and I don't think people are suppose to say this when they are showing empathy to the vitimes.

If someone broke your leg and I said oh poor sonomod, does this mean I don't believe you're innocent when I'm clearly showing my empathy?

Sonomod, I'm not going to go on in this because it's very stupid remarks you keep repeating.

Enough said!

LaZeeZ, my requests for two simple statements:

1) attacks happened by a mob of hundreds of young men on the Eid (some usernames here chose to blame Copts and Israel)

I was not asking you to personally anwser these, I was asking Newcomer or for you to show me where Newcomer had answered these previously.

Now an analogy for you.

and unhappy wife is asked to write up an living will for her husband.

She does exactly that according to her own expectations and then signs it for him.

The notary witnesses the wife writing up the living will and signing it, clearly observing her anger and spittle about her husband rotting in hell so forth and so forth. But the notary signs the document and stamps it with the notary seal.

The municipal juridiction on the seal is Sammy's lurid Egypt whorehouse inc 1998.

Which are you the raging wife or the notary signing and stamping the death of Egypt's youth dignity?

Notary?

Raging murderous (indirectly) wife?

Which?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...... SONO, i am on your egnore list [Big Grin]

This is actually the first time I think of PMing you.......... I never put anyone on this board on an egnore list [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

This is actually the first time I think of PMing you.......... I never put anyone on this board on an egnore list [Big Grin]

ignore list, yeah I put you there after skidmark and trashyfilthy man incident.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is it impossible for copts to be involved in the riots? they live in the same sexually suppressed society, and their religion is very restrictive on matters of sex and dress too.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I was not asking you to personally anwser these, I was asking Newcomer[/QB]

Now this says it all.

As I said before it's about Newcomer, and you're hiding behind this stupid argument to attack her.

Sorry I wont fall for this Sono.

You should know that I don't enjoy attacking you but what you're doing here is very sneaky.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 4 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

ignore list, yeah I put you there after skidmark and trashyfilthy man incident.
Fine.... I will put you on my egnore list too, fair enough [Razz] & will add other members to the egnore list too [Wink]

Again [Roll Eyes] , I told you I dont know Skidmark & Trashy Man wasnt after you [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
why is it impossible for copts to be involved in the riots? they live in the same sexually suppressed society, and their religion is very restrictive on matters of sex and dress too.

Here we go.

No one actually said that hibbah.

Go back and post where anyone said that.

Its a Eid holiday. Most of the celebrators won't be Copts.

When a nation only has 10% of this group most residing in Southern Egypt or Alex there isn't a great chance of the mob being 10% Copt.

But no one made any statement that none were Copt.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okey dokes.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I was not asking you to personally anwser these, I was asking Newcomer

Now this says it all.

As I said before it's about Newcomer, and you're hiding behind this stupid argument to attack her.

Sorry I wont fall for this Sono.

You should know that I don't enjoy attacking you but what you're doing here is very sneaky. [/QB]

I never hid my intentions. I want Newcomer to admit to two things:

She hasn't done so and you haven't actually posted any of her posts to prove that she has.

edit: Thank God for the 180 second rule.

Cripes.

[Eek!]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

She hasn't done so and you haven't actually posted any of her posts to prove that she has.

Cripes.

[Eek!] [/QB]

Okay..... to cut this battle short

So obviously she's not going to admit it Sono what are you going to do?

There are other people as well who didnt also admit the two things like Batman

I am just helping out here (that's what I wanted to tell you in the PM)

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Here we go.

When a nation only has 10% of this group most residing in Southern Egypt or Alex there isn't a great chance of the mob being 10% Copt.

Did anyone say that those who have done it were only copts? I missed that!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here we go.

Now you are totally jerking me around.

The news articles, the blogs clearly stated that veiled and non-veiled women were attacked.

You are still pissed off that I remarked there is a strong possibility (notice how I had not posted that it definately did occur, male rapes) that younger weaker more accessible males could have been raped?

Now that is the only thing on this thread you have not twisted and convoluted yet.

[Roll Eyes]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:

Cripes.

[Eek!]

I am just helping out here (that's what I wanted to tell you in the PM) [/QB]

And I truely hope she wont answer those two questions. No one should submite to this abuse sonomod is making.

I haven't answered those two questions either and if anyone prefer to take it that I approve the attacks or link it to copts, they are free to do so. I don't care!

It reminds me with those Americans who keep asking us to condemn the WTC actions everytime someone attack their forign policy. I never gave it to them because I would never let anyone put me in a position where I have to defend myself against something I didn't claim.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here we go.

The news articles, the blogs clearly stated that veiled and non-veiled women were attacked.

You are still pissed off that I remarked there is a strong possibility (notice how I had not posted that it definately did occur, male rapes) that younger weaker more accessible males could have been raped?

Now that is the only thing on this thread you have not twisted and convoluted yet.

[Roll Eyes]

What are you talking about now?

I'm asking a simple question, Did anyone say that those who done the attack were exclusivly copts?

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cripes.

[Eek!]

I am just helping out here (that's what I wanted to tell you in the PM)

And I truely hope she wont answer those two questions. No one should submite to this abuse sonomod is making.

I haven't answered those two questions either and if anyone prefer to take it that I approve the attacks or link it to copts, they are free to do so. I don't care!

It reminds me with those Americans who keep asking us to condemn the WTC actions everytime someone attack their forign policy. I never gave it to them because I would never let anyone put me in a position where I have to defend myself against something I didn't claim. [/QB]

So I really thought you man enough to stay in this and stick to the topic.

My ex would've banged his head against the wall by hour 3.

But you had to pull the "little satan, big satan" deal into this.

What on earth does 9/11 have to do with the Eid sexual assualts?

No its a kneejerk reaction because I brought up the possibility of males being raped in the same Eid assualts.

I had never asked you to make those two statements:

I had asked Newcomer to make those two statements.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here we go.

[Roll Eyes]

I'm asking a simple question, Did anyone say that those who done the attack were exclusivly copts?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LaZeeZ go King Kong yourself, head to the wall and scream like a maniac while your at it. [Roll Eyes]

Actually this is theraputic. After a few years of being yelled and screamed at until I nearly pass out from crying and shaking with fear, its nice to give something back. [Smile]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still at it [Roll Eyes]

Shouldn't you be doing something useful like a term paper or studying for exams?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Sonomod, You're nuts! I can't careless whether they raped males too. They could have stolen shops too and jerked off in the street. It's all one big shameful act. I don't care about different possibilities, it wont make any difference to me.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Will ya all just end this somewhere? [Roll Eyes]

Why dont you just all agree to disagree [Roll Eyes]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Still at it [Roll Eyes]

Shouldn't you be doing something useful like a term paper or studying for exams?

Actually I am washing up floors and finishing laundry.

Mom will be home in a little while to proof read my capstone paper.

And you didn't answer my two requests for statements:

Can you type these two statements yourself?

I mean really simple here.

That is if you don't find Egyptian women threatening to your happiness and in-Egypt relationship.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here we go.

[Roll Eyes]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LaZeeZ go King Kong yourself, head to the wall and scream like a maniac while your at it. [Roll Eyes]

Actually this is theraputic. After a few years of being yelled and screamed at until I nearly pass out from crying and shaking with fear, its nice to give something back. [Smile]

Point is, all this time we were arguing I was thinking that someone made a claim that all attackers were only copts and since it wasn't Newcomer who claimed so, I didn't see any point of you asking her to admit the opposit.

What's interesting now is that it occured to me that I haven't seen anyone making such a claim to start with, so it's your time to QUOTE!

As for my King Kong scream. I don't give it to anyone.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

good night to you all

I hope you settle your difference by tomorrow

I'm off since this is getting too boring for my energy [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

Too late. she asked for it and now I have her in the corner, stripped from her panties and will whip her ass now.

Tezek hateb2a 7amra ya sono

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaboor Fe Te...' mper ', Lazeez!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
I'm going to have a bath now. I suggest Newcomer and Lazeez compare notes and attempt another damage limitation exercise. I look forward to having a laugh at it later. It's like being savaged by two goldfish.

est7amy bellifa kwais yemken tendafy [/QB]
Isn't it time for Lazeez to start a thread accusing another two women of attacking him. Oh, better still, once they respond, come back and pretend it was all a joke, as he can't muster an apropriate reply.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAT is there a space in your private dark room and a spare jacket for Magnoona?
[Eek!]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
I'm going to have a bath now. I suggest Newcomer and Lazeez compare notes and attempt another damage limitation exercise. I look forward to having a laugh at it later. It's like being savaged by two goldfish.

est7amy bellifa kwais yemken tendafy
SWYS understand arabic Lazeez [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Khabooor? ya lahwi [Big Grin]

omg, this hilarious..... Im not going to bed [Razz]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
[Eek!]

And what about you, do you consider Newcomer non-Chalant or unaccepting that these Eid Assualts have happened, that the victims were innocent?

Whats your view on Newcomers choice to divert from making two simple statements:

Toots to you feel threatened by Egyptian women?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Eek!]

Why? who is the magnoona that wants to join? [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodnight, CAT, I have to go to bed too - laughing hard here. I'll read the other attempts at retorts tomorrow.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Too late. she asked for it and now I have her in the corner, stripped from her panties and will whip her ass now.

So now that you've been dumped by your young Egyptian wife you are seeking an elderly British revert?

[Frown]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Goodnight, CAT, I have to go to bed too - laughing hard here. I'll read the other attempts at retorts tomorrow.

[Big Grin]

ROFL [Big Grin]

Nighty Night SWYS

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

quote:
quote:

Isn't it time for Lazeez to start a thread accusing another two women of attacking him. Oh, better still, once they respond, come back and pretend it was all a joke, as he can't muster an apropriate reply. [/QB]
khaboor da takhdeeh min wara yammo talat fat7at!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not scared of Egyptian women! I keep a big stick and beat the **** out of them if they touch my bum!!!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
khaboor da takhdeeh min wara yammo talat fat7at! [/QB]

ya lahwi, eh da?!!! [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

SYWS, will reply in arabic [Big Grin]

this is turning into an a$$ thread

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:

quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:

SWYS understand arabic Lazeez [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Khabooor? ya lahwi [Big Grin]

omg, this hilarious..... Im not going to bed [Razz]

Actually She probably thought I was calling her a whore too!

and they get upset when I said I didn't call them whores. They seem to like it!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

So now that you've been dumped by your young Egyptian wife you are seeking an elderly British revert?

[Frown]

[Big Grin]

Yes time for a new scenario Sono, the other one was so boring. So my Egyptian young wife dumped me and I'm looking for biritish revert, go on you have the microphone...

I don't know when should I start puking! Everytime I say now, you come up with more interesting thing. I'm trying to save all my puke to the climax of your insanity.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
khaboor da takhdeeh min wara yammo talat fat7at!

ya lahwi, eh da?!!! [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

SYWS, will reply in arabic [Big Grin]

this is turning into an a$$ thread [/QB]

aw3y tekony bettargemy min waraya! I want them learn by themselves
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Frown]

[Big Grin]

Yes time for a new scenario Sono, the other one was so boring. So my Egyptian young wife dumped me and I'm looking for biritish revert, go on you have the microphone...

I don't know when should I start puking! Everytime I say now, you come up with more interesting thing. I'm trying to save all my puke to the climax of your insanity.

I will promise you will puke when Newcomer gets around to answering these two statements:

and its not British reverts, its elderly British reverts willing to play second fiddle. [Wink]

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[Eek!]

And what about you, do you consider Newcomer non-Chalant or unaccepting that these Eid Assualts have happened, that the victims were innocent?

Whats your view on Newcomers choice to divert from making two simple statements:

2) did not provoke the attacks.the victims were innocent and
Toots to you feel threatened by Egyptian women?

Sono, pls stop this , no one is going to answer your question because all the choices you put were wrong ......

Nobody ever said to blame copts exlusively ,,, the question was why ((the victim) or (the bloger)blaming only muslim , don't start and say it's EID and stuff, it's national hoilday for everybody.

So we can't be so sure they were all muslims.
we can't be so sure they were all copts.
also we can't be so sure they were mix of both.
we can't be so sure they were by hundreds.

seeing is beliving , right? all what i see in the video and i repeat it many times ( 2 guys are holding couple of girls from thier hands, taking them somewhere,dunno where! and around 30-40 guys are walking behind, following them, this the only thing we can be sure about, cause this is what we see in that video......that's it

the victim ? innocent and didn't provoke the attacks or not ? also can't be so sure , who is she ?! and where did she came from !

kefaya ba2a ya sono,da3'ti ertafa3 (enough,my blood pressure is so high)

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
aw3y tekony bettargemy min waraya! I want them learn by themselves [/QB]

no I didnt translate anything......... i swear [Big Grin]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
aw3y tekony bettargemy min waraya! I want them learn by themselves

no I didnt translate anything......... i swear [Big Grin] [/QB]
let's see then what ommo talat fat7at will understand this time.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
Sono, pls stop this , no one is going to answer your question because all the choices you put were wrong ......

Nobody ever said to blame copts exlusively ,,, the question was why ((the victim) or (the bloger)blaming only muslim , don't start and say it's EID and stuff, it's national hoilday for everybody.

seeing is beliving , right? all what i see in the video and i repeat it many times ( 2 guys are holding couple of girls from thier hands, taking them somewhere,dunno where! and around 30-40 guys are walking behind, following them, this the only thing we can be sure about, cause this is what we see in that video......that's it

the victim ? innocent and didn't provoke the attacks or not ? also can't be so sure , who is she ?! and where did she came from !

[Eek!] [Roll Eyes] Sono will stop but i will start [Big Grin]

High Voltage........ forget about the eid incident......... the whole point is:

1) This sexual molestation has been going on for years everyday & every female had her share of this more than you can count.........

2) It has to stop becuase this is abuse .... & there must be a Law to punish molestors

3) there is no such thing as "provoked", men must learn to control themselves, mind you that veild females get molested too.......

Let's talk about control:

If any man goes to a beach in Sharm El Sheikh & happens to notice a topless foreigner, does that give any man the right to jump her? Claiming that she provoked men?

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Isn't it time for Lazeez to start a thread accusing another two women of attacking him. Oh, better still, once they respond, come back and pretend it was all a joke, as he can't muster an apropriate reply.

khaboor da takhdeeh min wara yammo talat fat7at! [/QB]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] that's funny maaan [Big Grin] you consider the mouth the third fat7a [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouPeeee will Peeee a lot on the thread tomorrow [Big Grin]

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 11 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] that's funny maaan [Big Grin] you consider the mouth the third fat7a [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouPeeee will Peeee a lot on the thread tomorrow [Big Grin]

One PUKE wasnt enough. huh?

you think you're funny? [Roll Eyes]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

kan nefsaha ykono aktar min keda 3ashan tesa3d el shabab,HV.

ma3lish mahy betstakhdem el fata7at de fi 3amal el khair bardo. rapena yebarklaha fihom

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
kan nefsaha ykono aktar min keda 3ashan tes3d el shabab.

ma3lish mahy betstakhdem el fata7at de fi 3amal el khair bardo. rapena yebarklaha fihom

[Embarrassed]
Lazeez, kefaya aba7a ba2a..... 3eeb [Frown]

not funny..... not funny

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that being too late into the night/early into the morning, people r getting quite mad around here [Big Grin]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

aba7a ah bas mat2olish mish funny [Razz]

She got vulgar first, why didn't you tell that to her?

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Let's talk about control:

If any man goes to a beach in Sharm El Sheikh & happens to notice a topless foreigner, does that give any man the right to jump her? Claiming that she provoked men?

you righ CAT but control is conrolled by many values and manners , education , religion and we can't teach these a$$holes control in couple of days ,,,,,

Ossama munir was talking about our subject today in the TV show (elbeet betak)ya3ni (mi casa es tu casa) which i like to watch a lot .... he had two guests a male and a female .... they end up the show with blaming everybody (the downtown teenagers who don't have any respect for nobody)
(their ignorant families who didn't educate them well) and the police ofcourse ,,, and the females who act like whores in the streets ,,,,think themselves HAIFAA WAHBY OR NANCY AGRAM.

which i prefer this point of view now.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
you righ CAT but control is conrolled by many values and manners , education , religion and we can't teach these a$$holes control in couple of days ,,,,,

Ossama munir was talking about our subject today in the TV show (elbeet betak)ya3ni (mi casa es tu casa) which i like to watch a lot .... he had two guests a male and a female .... they end up the show with blaming everybody (the downtown teenagers who don't have any respect for nobody)
(their ignorant families who didn't educate them well) and the police ofcourse ,,, and the females who act like whores in the streets ,,,,think themselves HAIFAA WAHBY OR NANCY AGRAM.

which i prefer this point of view now. [/QB]

The only way to teach these crazy men control & respect is to make a new Law that will punish whoever molests a woman or a child......... Fear of punishment will do the trick

But as long as they know that they can get away with it then who cares what they do....... they escalate more..... and they did on the Eid & you will see things will get worse & worse

VICTIMS SHOULD NEVER BE BLAMED........ voltage, Veiled women get molested too. ok?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com