EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need sb to explian me some concets in bio abt plants and i need some sources as i am doing a research abt emergency law in egypt . i need some sources and opinions and i will post the research on ES after i finish it inshallah . thnx 4 ur help in advance
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Emergency Law" is unconstitutional and therefore is worthless. Your entire research should be comprised of three words : "What Emergency Law?"
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auto Matic For The People:
Your entire research should be comprised of three words : "What Emergency Law?"

[Big Grin]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to expalin how the egyptians are suffering from that law and its negative effects on the society

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you actually do any studying?? Do you pick a book and read it or take notes in lectures? Do you sit and discuss with fellow students?? You seem to come here every week asking for help in your studies I mean WTF, as I asked you previously what are you going to do when you go out into the big, bad world and have to work?? or are you going to ask others to do your work??

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
part of my research is to take opinions of others ppl and thats what i am doing now ,i said i am doing the research myself and i am gonna post it after i finish so try to wear eye glasses or see whats writeen

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
I need sb to explian me some concets in bio abt plants and i need some sources as i am doing a research abt emergency law in egypt . i need some sources and opinions and i will post the research on ES after i finish it inshallah . thnx 4 ur help in advance

Esso7, you will find plenty of material regarding this subject on the internet.

But - out of curiosity - are you allowed to talk negatively about the government in the university? Meaning are you allowed free speech there?

You see, I grew up in a country which had a similar government like Egypt has now. I'd be very wary to put anything negatively in my research.

Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
yes i can speak freely if its not allowed i will ,i am kind of person that dont have much fear from the government or the grade 2

--------------------
islam

Dina M
Member # 12483

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dina M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
esso7, hehe i think ur funny (in a good way). i wish i can help, but i have no idea....?? give us a lil background info n then i can give an opinion...?? maybe....
Posts: 14 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
dina i have an outline but plz send me ur email so i can send u the outline and i satrted in the research , i would be happy if u have some comments on it so i can improve it thnx in advance for ur help

--------------------
islam

Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ESSO>>>>LEARN SOMETING>>>BY URSELF>>>>>>
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
polina i am i said i am doing mthe research myself ,scroll up plz polina . miss u my friend tc

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com