EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Evolution of Dance (A MUST SEE !)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evolution of Dance (A MUST SEE !)
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 14 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is so great, it's the evolution of dance (done in comedy form) from Michael Jackson to Eminem. One thing we can say about dance in america, its always changing and it's hilarious! Let me know what you think:

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V1202

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE watch this video, it is GREAT [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was posted on ES before from YouTube.

I can dance exactly like him!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK GOD somebody watched it...I didn't see it before [Confused]
YOU dance like him?? I'm surprised to hear that [Razz]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuck, I can dance so well that people would stop dancing to watch me..

And ROFL!

No really. I'm a dance FREAK!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great video to watch to take your mind off other things.
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

How ya' doing Audbod? [Frown] Hanging in there?
Did you decide what you're going to do yet? [Frown]
By the way, that site has a lot of funny stuff to look at if you're bored or want to *escape*. [Wink]

audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been exhanging PMs with Penny but still confused about my feelings. Otherwise it is a beautiful day.
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Excuse my Alzheimer but what happened to Audbod? The name sounds familiar though.

Please don't tell me she's the one who got her thread stonededly hacked by me and the preggo gang with balls.

*going to check*

seabreeze
Member # 10289

No, she's the one who's having problems with the forgery guy.

dont worry audbod, you'll know what to do when the time's right [Wink]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
No, she's the one who's having problems with the forgery guy.

[Confused]

Thread please?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
[Confused]

Thread please?

MK, you're losing it, girl... [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002885;p=1

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Oh! And I looked at the title and though that thread was about Laura asking where Bubble was!

I'm so sick and tired of those stories of some male assholes doing bad stuff to women. [Frown]

Please YouTube me one more time!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
^^ Oh! And I looked at the title and though that thread was about Laura asking where Bubble was!

I'm so sick and tired of those stories of some male assholes doing bad stuff to women. [Frown]

Please YouTube me one more time!

ever have office equipment you hated?
here ya' go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QBPlease YouTube me one more time! [/QB]

Try something different...

http://www.trilulilu.ro/vilyaarda/ff77f68a563ce1

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com