EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Any Egyptian lawyers here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Egyptian lawyers here?
iloveEgypt
Member # 13258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to ask you a question. If I'm transferring an apartment from my name to someone else's, is there a fee? If so, how much does it cost? And where do I go to get this done? And how long does it take usually?

Hope you can help. Thanks!

Posts: 48 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveEgypt
Member # 13258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, what are the necessary papwerwork I may need? Thank you!
Posts: 48 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes the fee on how bye it and about 2000 pound
hisham

--------------------
hisham

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orange promotions
Member # 7210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orange promotions   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Of course we talking about Flat you already own it, I mean not rented flat w, in this case you have owner ship contract and maybe authorizing paper from the first owner, anyway to transfer this flat owner ship to other one you have 2 ways 1- you sale this flat to him by new contract and authorizing paper in the registration office.
2- You ask the first owner to make new contract direct to the person you want to transfer the flat to him. In the 2 cases you have to pay nothing. Usually the new owner who response to pay all this fees, because most of the expenses be for the registrations. it is around 2000 pound as the new law . and the lawyer who finish this paper to you get about 1000 pound , the new contract and authorizing paper take only one day in the registration office . but the full registration could take about 6 months .
P.S ( the authorizing paper give the power to anyone to control every thing about the flat for managing and sailing by your name .)

--------------------
orange

Posts: 27 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com