EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » sickest job advert i have read in long time (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: sickest job advert i have read in long time
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this job ad out... Never have i read so much bullshit in my life..

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/2905248.html

[Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!]

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you take a look at their website, you'll understand about the demands: http://www.kmcreation.com/

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
HER HER HER
Very good looking & attractive.
GAG [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
If you take a look at their website, you'll understand about the demands: http://www.kmcreation.com/

What i dont get is:

6.Very Caring about her Boss
16.Very Loyal to her Boss
19.Very Good Looking
20.Attractive

i get you can not be a total frog working for a model agency but sounds like hes looking for something a bit too "personal" in a assistant

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, loyal, caring and good looking, wow.
They could have gone the extra mile and put
21. discreet

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

Very cool sound on the website.

Although it looks like the owner (oh actually he's the President.... I am impressed!) of this company is actually in love with himself - numerous pics of him surrounded by beauties (hey if you read this don't take it too personal! [Wink] )

What's actually funny is about the job offer:

19.Very Good Looking

20.Attractive

[Big Grin]

I mean he wants to make sure that not an ugly witch is coming through his office door to apply for the position.

Actually the job his okay, he's looking for an attractive and outgoing young woman and I think as long as she looks good she can be bad when it comes to office skills.

"Sir, you have an appointment today with Mr. Sharif, please don't forget it. You need to hurry."

"Oh yes, thank you my dear, just let me look couple more times at your cleavage and I am out of here. Btw, please put on tomorrow again the short black mini, will you?"

[Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine, please out of fun apply for the job. He won't say no to a hot blonde mama as you are!! [Big Grin] Let us know how the interview went!! [Wink]

And remember you posted once the ad where a nursery or school looked for teachers and physical punishment of the students was allowed? Remember that? Wow!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the music on their website intro. [Smile]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a crappy site.

"We make your dream comes true." Yeah, right. [Big Grin]

And what are "Very Special Lady Courses"? [Big Grin] [Confused]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You never know, Dalia*, he might is capable of doing just that. Call him and find out!! [Big Grin]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Although it looks like the owner (oh actually he's the President.... I am impressed!) of this company is actually in love with himself

But he has all reason to! Handsome, eloquent, smart and also highly qualified:

1993 : Studied 2 years & 4 Months a Very Special Course with a Chinese Monk in Thailand to be a Trainer in the Following fields:

How to be away from Stress & Tension
How to be away from Depression
How not to be Nervous
How to get back Self Confidence
Personality Analysis
How to make Body Perfect without Diet OR Surgery OR Chemicals

In this Course he made me stay above one of the mountains for (4) months just staying nothing to do I continued the course with him for (2) years after finishing the (4) months on the Mountain

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yup I saw that too. [Big Grin] You would think after spending so much time with that Chinese monk up on the mountain and time to find himself he's not that shallow anymore, he gained different values in life but actually the opposite happened to him! Wonder why... maybe it was the wrong mountain!!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Although it looks like the owner (oh actually he's the President.... I am impressed!) of this company is actually in love with himself

1993 : Studied 2 years & 4 Months a Very Special Course with a Chinese Monk in Thailand to be a Trainer in the Following fields:

How not to be Nervous
Personality Analysis

In this Course he made me stay above one of the mountains for (4) months just staying nothing to do I continued the course with him for (2) years after finishing the (4) months on the Mountain

[Big Grin]

HOLY COW!

When I saw your post I was like, haha nice one Dalia.

Then I went to check and it was actually there.

holy friggin I don't know whats xDDDDDDDD

damn, this **** is wack!

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will e-mail him as a candidate and ask the salary [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
This is very silly [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"We make your dream comes true."

Yeah, by "making you see the world different".

Obviously we'll see it from a Russian point of view.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

How not to be Nervous
Personality Analysis

[Big Grin]

ROFL ! Makes me miss my college years. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Imo they need an English speaking editor and a decent webdesigner more than a secretary.

It always amazes me how people publish stuff on websites or in print and don't realize HOW awful and embarrassing all the grammar and spelling mistakes are and how unprofessional they make them look.

Everything that gets published in any way needs to be proofread several times as to avoid typos and other mistakes, that's an integral part of the process. But those guys had huge banners printed with their hideous logotype which appear in the shots and the videos, and nobody noticed at any point of the process that there is a mistake in the claim. [Eek!]

Very embarrassing.

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Imagine, please out of fun apply for the job. He won't say no to a hot blonde mama as you are!! [Big Grin] Let us know how the interview went!! [Wink]

And remember you posted once the ad where a nursery or school looked for teachers and physical punishment of the students was allowed? Remember that? Wow!!! [Eek!]

You know what.. just for fun i will [Big Grin] [Big Grin] just a small email with a pic lol (but of someone else)..

i will update :-D

yes i remember that horrible advert

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Send him an X-rated pic... I am sure he wants to meet you IMMEDIATELY for an interview!! [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

We all could apply to see what happens. [Big Grin]
I'm going to put my photo as a tranny though. [Big Grin] [Razz]

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Just took a look at the photographs of the models. Incredible.

This is so not professional photography. And they want you to pay for a photo shooting ... what a ripoff.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I'm going to put my photo as a tranny though. [Big Grin] [Razz]

OMG, he would get the BIGGEST surprise of his life! [Big Grin] I think after this experience he would need at least another ten years alone by himself up on that mountain!! [Razz]
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
ok first part of the "ES Joke" has started.. Sent him the following email with the picture you can see on the link below.. hope to get an answer soon to post:

Dear Sir

I read you job posting on www.expatriates.com and became very interested.

I have previously worked as a model myself, but gave it up as i had problems fending of creepy old men. They seemed attracted to me like flies.

Since i ended my modelling career i have been working in office/administration and even if i might not be the best at everything i am sure with your help i can do anything..

I am currently employed but after seeing you website and reading about you and your journey on the mountain with the Chinese Monk I am truely inspired. You seem to be an enlightend man, and i would love to work for you and learn some of the things the monk taught you. Even after hours if nessecary.

I have attached my photo in this email.. it is not the best i have but the only one on my computer. (hope i wont dissapoint you)

Best Regards

Ekoj from Sweden (SE)

PS: could you tell me more about the position and salary?

http://googlegirls.files.wordpress.com/2005/12/SwedishGirl2.jpg

seabreeze
Member # 10289

ROFL !!!
oK, you have inspired me, I'm doing mine now~

[Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
but gave it up as i had problems fending of creepy old men. They seemed attracted to me like flies.

ROFL!! [Big Grin]

But listen you should have saved the pic yourself first so it looks like a personal one.

Oh I can't wait to send my application off.

See you girls, I know he wants me!! [Razz]

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
i did ;-) i attached it as a jpg file.. didnt send him the link haha.. im blonde but not THAT blonde

And ofcourse i sent him from a fake email account.. i wonder if he will crack the code hidden in my name

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
i did ;-) i attached it as a jpg file.. didnt send him the link haha.. im blonde but not THAT blonde

LOL.... I never accused you of being blonde AND dumb!! [Wink]

Let us know about his response asap!!

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LOL.... I never accused you of being blonde AND dumb!! [Wink]
hehe thanks tiger ;-) cant wait to see what you girls will cook up... GOOD ES HUMOR
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I was thinking that an EXTREMELY CHOT Russian woman is making contact with him!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
http://googlegirls.files.wordpress.com/2005/12/SwedishGirl2.jpg

OT ... that reminds me of this Arabic lesson I once came across:

mundhu 'an kuntu murāhiqan 'ahbabtu 'as-sayyidāta s-suwīdiyyāt
Ever since I was a teenager, I have loved Swedish women.

wa-shāhadtu 'aflāman cadīda bihā sayyidāt suwīdiyyāt shaqrāwât jamīlāt
I have seen many films with beautiful blonde Swedish women.

wa-mā 'uhibbu 'akthar huwa 'ash-shacri l-'ashqar maca l-hawājibi s-sawda'.
What I like most is the blonde hair with the dark eyebrows.

wa-l-mar'ātu s-suwīdiyya allati 'uhibbuhā 'akthar hiyya brīt 'aklānd
The Swedish woman I love most is Britt Ekland.

wa-lakinni 'azunn 'innahā kabīratu s-sinn 'al-'an
But I think she is old now.

hādha shay'un jayyid bi-tilka l-aflām, 'as-sayyidātu s-suwīdiyyātu sh-shaqrāwāt yabqayna shabab lil-'abad
That is good about films, blonde Swedish women stay young forever.

'anā 'aydan 'uhibb 'as-sayyidāta l-misriyyāt, khassatan hawājibahunna s-sawdā'.
I like Egyptian women too, especially their dark eyebrows.

http://lexicorient.com/babel/arabic/12.htm

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
girls.. got this email... spooky but i will fill out the form and send him loads of photos hehe

Hi

Email me your CV

attached you will find a document that includes details of the Job - I need from you to insert your reply after each point telling me what you can do regarding each point and what do you find in yourself matching with each point

Since I will NOT meet you till you are accepted SO I need you to convince me more through the Photos - Send me as much photos as you can that really can convince me that you are the one I am looking for (I think you Got what I need - Right???? )

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag
President - KM Creation Company

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
I need you to convince me more through the Photos - Send me as much photos as you can that really can convince me that you are the one I am looking for (I think you Got what I need - Right????)

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh yes.... this guy is out for special pics! He shall have them!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ok here is mine:

Dear Sir:

I am responding to your position that you have advertised requesting an assistant.

I am highly fluent in (American) English as I just left America to live in Egypt with a guy (but that didn't work out because he's a liar). SO here I am now and just looking to throw myself into any position you might have a request for.

I could really see from the qualifications you request in the candidate for this position that you have put a lot of thought into who you want next to you and close to you. I think I would fit that 'position' LIKE A GLOVE. Why?

Let me explain. First, I know all about computers and I have tons of skills, I am especially talented with surfing and chatting, but I promise I wouldn't do that during the day (unless you had a need for that?).

I am organized, hate to be bored and I am SOOO very caring you couldn't imagine. I am also very loyal and discreet so you should know anything you say or do would never leave my lips (unless your lips were also involved).

I am so smart, I used to be veiled but I gave that up when that liar of a boyfriend showed his true colors and I gave up on Islam forever. Thank GOD you don't want anyone with principals or anything working for you, I am SOOO your girl!

I work well under stress and long LONG hours (if you know what I mean) as I used to be a gymnast and I know the meaning of hard work and flexibility.

I take a lot of pride in my appearance even going so far as to carefully choose my wardrobe each day so that I stand out in a crowd and I have the best 'look at me' outfits that would even rival some of the Egyptian women I see on the street wearing the porn star black boots with super sharp pointy toes.

I do consider myself to be very good looking and attractive (isn't that the same thing, oh well, you're the highly educated from Thailand by a Monk sort of guy). No need to use your 'not be nervous' skills around me, I will always make sure your mind is at peace...unless you want a piece. (wink wink)

I loved your photo on the website, you're such a HOT guy, and I can't wait to get this "position" and be able to remind you of things all day. My 4 long years of university studies have prepared me just for that, and OHHH the faxing, it sounds so challenging and non-boring, OHHHHHHHH! I'm sorry I just looked at your photo again, I love your hair, sorry.

I am attaching my photo. Please PLEASE contact me asap as I really think with your Egyptian charm and style and my American know-how and looks we can really help each other out.

Thanks.
Precious Smith

http://i25.tinypic.com/33c4zfo.jpg

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Loooooooooool i love it... brilliant
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I sent the following and received a reply [Big Grin]
Mine is plain when comparing with yours Imagine [Big Grin]

Dear President,

I read your offer on the internet site and the job looks interesting
but hard.
I have couple questions.
1) What is your age limit?
2) I m a Turkish Citizen, would like to live in Cairo. Does this make sense?
3) What is the salary (approximately) ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

PS : If needed I can send my photo

Hi Puren,

There is no age limit

Email me your CV + Photos

The salary will depend on our Discussion

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, Smuckers, your letter is phenomenal... seriously I was blushing a few times!!

But I believe the pic is too suspicious. I think he's not wanna hump on that one!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:

The salary will depend on our Discussion

Oh that's what he calls it - 'discussion'!! [Big Grin]

Girls, listen don't send out too many applications at once. He might notice something is going on and we don't want that, right?? [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Nobody responded to mine yet.
[Frown] I wonder why - wasn't the photo tempting ?? [Frown]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Pay attention, he says 'photos' not 'photo' [Big Grin]
Smart man [Smile] [Smile]

I will talk about my days in Nepal and my conversations with Tibet monks, maybe it gives me more chance as you are my rivals now girls [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
well i just sent him this picture from my "modelling days".. im sure that pic gives me an edge and will trumph over your days in Nepal hehe (too sexy??)

http://app1.cellware.com/media/wallpaper/original/2007/11/13/3_000.jpg

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Very very very very very very...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
MEOWWWW!!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol we're so bad.
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
he sent this email back to me after sending him the pics:

Hi

Email me your CV

Since I will NOT meet you till you are accepted SO I need you to convince me more through the Photos - Send me as much photos as you can that really can convince me that you are the one I am looking for (I think you Got what I need - Right???? )

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag

Time to get him to realise he may loose me for good if he dont take the chance now:

Dear Mohamed

I dont have a cv and i have sent you all the pictures i have here on my computer.

I feel you are not interested.. Am in not pretty enough?

I was really hoping to work for a great man as you but i guess you have found someone else.

Thanks

Ekoj

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
got this:

Hi

If not interested I wouldn't have emailed you back

Try to make a CV and try to take some more photos

cheeky bastard.. dont wanna spend all my time on this hehehe

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Can you make the link in your previous post smaller, imagine? It kind of makes the whole thread hard to read.

Like this ...
Hot Blonde

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Come on, Dalia*, send off your application too!! [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL Omg, that guy is such a sleeze!! [Eek!]
(didn't he like my tranny??) [Confused]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, girls, this will be my letter (text is not too pushy, picture is quite decent [Wink] ) :

"Hello Mr. President of KMCreation Company,

my name is Katya and I am 25 years old. I m a English teacher for kindergarden and live in Heliopolis in Cairo.
With much interest I lookfor your advertisenment on the internet and I would like to apply for open position to be your secretary. I want new job because my job in the kindergarden is very very boring. I am just doing it for money. But I want to have nice job and see mor of Egypt. I love so much Egyptian people.
I am very friendly, smart and honest working woman. I am always on time and love to communicate with other people . I can work on hte computer and speak fluently Russian and English. I don't speak Arabic yet but I hope to learn.
My hobbies are swimming, reading and dancing.Yes I love to dance very very much .
I am also much interested to work as a model for your company. I am very attractive woman (you look at my picture).
Please Mr. President I need so much this job. I want to meet you and talk about details. I plan to stay in Egypt if I can and have much interest to get married if the chance is there for me in the future.
Please tell me where I can see you and what time. What is the address of company ? I promise I will give my best if you decide for me. I am waiting for response from you thank you.

Katya Ulanowa

Please one more question: I want to bring good friend with me girl looks very attractiv too for job as model. Her name is Iryna. I hope this is fine with you ."

Well and here is the pic I want to attach:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/A12bd4xp2.jpg

Now I just need a Russian e-mail address and a Russian site to download pics. I want that he's not in the least suspicious!! [Big Grin]

Can someone please help me out here??

Ohhh he's gonna fall for me.... so so hard!! [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ohhhh this man is going to regret the day....
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com