EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » sickest job advert i have read in long time (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: sickest job advert i have read in long time
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katiapolska, people here are afraid of Tigermouse? [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Dude, me thinks you are on the wrong forum.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:
TL only like itself..to be like leder and other sing for her. All on ES afraid of her except few who i respect but even when rite on unfair thing all girl sing for her and old lady clap and are submiossive no opinion pepole. when she dont like a person, all weak uselss girl and women after her and sing sing sing..Lumos my prof i keep till last day but can come at any time

I have to disagree with you Kat, I think most of us have disagreed with each other at some time or another on this forum, many of us have been here off and on for years...to say any of us are 'afraid' of each other is reaching a bit. [Wink]
With that being said, we don't care, stop ruining our lovely Mr. Creepy thread. [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. sorry cant stop laughin :-D

Cant remember the last time all us girls was singing to tiger while clapping our hands :-D

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys, let me help you out here a bit. Let me show you how her nastiness against me started:

Author Topic: DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member posted 27 November, 2007 03:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any of you who know egyptian men, did you find him special or different from men you dated before?? well i dont generalise because there is the good or bad but does anyone have nice story?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 52 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004 | IP: Logged |

I replied:

Tigerlily

Member # 3567

Rate Member posted 28 November, 2007 06:23 AM
Topic: DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL

What a question????

Of course any man you are in a relationship with should be considered as 'special' because otherwise you wouldn't be with him, right?

The next reply of hers was:

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member posted 28 November, 2007 03:34 PM
hahahahaha
iam sorry to say that this person posting named tigerlily is stupid a bit . if you read the details inside you find iam asking if he is different from other men you dated before lily. you are old i think now lily may be you sound old so iam sure you have brain problems to understand questions..But i dont know how you have time to write this enormous number of posts!!!you are sick and addicted to net and iam sure your azz stink from sitting on chair to write all time you and the bunch of posters who follow you

Posts: 52 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004 | IP: Logged |

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004009

A few days later on she had nothing better to do than start a new topic:

Author Topic: ES most arrogant member
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member posted 06 December, 2007 11:17 AM
Who is ES's Most arrogant member of your choice??

I chose tigerlily

Tigerlily

Member # 3567

Rate Member posted 06 December, 2007 11:52 AM
tępa kurwa

Oh god ..... I am so arrogant today!!!!!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004063;p=1

Hey, remember that? It's your song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMTel_P3SsM&feature=related

Let's all dance! HAHAHAAAA!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You better use your time for an English course, Katia, than spreading such bullsh*t. We all would get more out of it [Wink]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheeky Chica:
You better use your time for an English course, Katia, than spreading such bullsh*t. We all would get more out of it [Wink]

ah lightend up.. the way she misspells is not as annoying as it is amusing... amusing dirt even [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

With that being said, we don't care, stop ruining our lovely Mr. Creepy thread. [Razz]

agree [Big Grin]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
well aparently you dont have to be very caring or good looking to become the casting manager

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/2905270.html

Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
well aparently you dont have to be very caring or good looking to become the casting manager

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/2905270.html

well, he'll probably ask all applicants to send him pics and contacts of potential models to "convince" him, since no one will ever meet him until you're accepted.. we all have to proof our qualifications through pics [Wink]
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
english is the problem? did english stop iraq war or israel kill palestine..i did not know one word when i was with lily..remember!!! now i learn
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

quote:
english is the problem? did english stop iraq war or israel kill palestine..i did not know one word when i was with lily..remember!!! now i learn

wow, impressive example
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Its important that the example is grand - in order for you to understand..

didnt you know this cheeky???

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

wow, impressive example
thank you..is exmple from live
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*swiftly passing over the nut job stalker following tigerlily around*

So who is pushing for an interview. If anyone manages to get one i think we should turn up on mass to say hello to mr creepy

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

quote:
thank you..is exmple from live

Wow, you're obviously smarter than I thought...and so experienced. I didn't know that Poland was involved in the Iraq war and in that "israel kill palestine" thing. Feel sorry for your life dear.
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now there must be a real ignorance on this. Yesterday i posted something which was immediately removed by the moderator saying it was irrelevant to the topic. Now its getting all irrelevant. The best way to avoid this all is to stop replying to it.

I think TL is doing ok with not giving much concern otherwise this forum gets real nasty.
Rest of fellow posters kindly avoid impulsive replies.

Omar sulaiman needs to get involved???

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is he? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha

Well yesterday i posted something and was removed. I stated that this post carries suspicion with a few terms being used and i made a call to him " the chief of the egyptian intelligence" to intervene and inspect the borders for a possible girl smuggling network operating on the borders.. It was being sarcastic but sammy didnt like i think..LOL

immediately it was removed by the moderator

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] wtf is going on ?!

Damn, I'm back to liking ES!

Just when you least expect it, it comes back at full throttle. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is a trannies sammy said hahahahahahahahahaha
damn tiger u inheriated a stalker!!i so do not envy u today!!!
where is all yals replies from mr creepy??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hahaha

Well yesterday i posted something and was removed. I stated that this post carries suspicion with a few terms being used and i made a call to him " the chief of the egyptian intelligence" to intervene and inspect the borders for a possible girl smuggling network operating on the borders.. It was being sarcastic but sammy didnt like i think..LOL

immediately it was removed by the moderator

So do the moderators read everything written here? Is big brother Sammy watching us for 24 hours? [Big Grin]
Because I remember that some members were complaining about them asking to apply [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TL only like itself..to be like leder and other sing for her. All on ES afraid of her except few who i respect but even when rite on unfair thing all girl sing for her and old lady clap and are submiossive no opinion pepole. when she dont like a person, all weak uselss girl and women after her and sing sing sing..Lumos my prof i keep till last day but can come at any time

Why would i be afraid of TL???? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay back from the real playground to the virtual one!! [Big Grin]

This will prove that my Polish stalker (da*n I wish it was a male at least [Wink] ) simply makes stuff up and doesn't know me. Hell in no way I wouldn't wanna be associated with such a person anyway.

Look at this, posted by her in March 2004:

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member posted 17 March, 2004 04:11 PM

hallo
i ask him because iam also in cairo and because i find good attitude. i not have long time in cairo and also he tell me i can ask my problem. i ask hospital and i have medicine but i want his notice

iam from polska and where are you from?

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004 | IP: Logged |

This crazy woman doesn't know me since I lived in Cairo in the middle of the 90's and already left in '98!

Listen, YOU are a disgrace for any Polish member here on this forum.

What a plonker!! [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she luvs u tiger hahahahahaha

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuckkkkk!! No thanks! Please pass me the bucket!!
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she has to remove 'polska' part of her name. I have Polish friends and somehow she makes me to remember them. I don't want to remember them because of katiapolska [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe shes not polish!!!
and just sayin she is

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen up..I live right opposite the Polish embassy,if she can tell where exactly in Cairo this is..then she's for real.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does that prove anything ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's supposed to know..this is ABC being Polish and living in Cairo,she hasn't answered so far..all that stuff about her is nothing but mickey mouse.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So anyone heard anything else on the Job applications
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might apply... I might state I can fulfill the criteria and then list my demands in return

I want a car
I want an apartment
I want air-con
I want £1000pm
I want you to buy the clothes!
I want imported strongbow cider
I want a 3 day week and a 3 week month
No touching
No drooling
No hissing
No even talking to me unless it is work related
etc
etc
etc

[Smile]

I think that a mutual arrangement could be made lol

I want a stalker!!! Some people just don't appreciate having on.. Tiger, relish the moment.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been following this thread since it started, the longest that I've followed any one topic (yep, typical male short attention span!). Poor sod, didn't know what he was getting himself into! even people digging his questionable past, although by the looks of it, it seems he's not the only one. I'm not implying anything here nor taking sides, I'm sure we all have something to hide (and no I'm not talking body parts).
Makes you ponder about such forums, really interesting social experiments! Some people may turn out to be completely different in real life.

Another issue that always intrigued me is blogs. I'm not being judgemental, but I can't for the life of me fathom why some people feel a compelling need to share details of their lives with the rest of the world. I can understand political blogs, but personal ones like who your friends are, who you sleep with (it may be a monk, lol), etc, etc.
Sorry, just in a contemplative mood today, lol.

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Makes you ponder about such forums, really interesting social experiments!" - Ramses Nemsis

I'd agree - forums are fascinating studies in human nature and psychology - sometimes.

"I can't for the life of me fathom why some people feel a compelling need to share details of their lives with the rest of the world." -Ramses Nemsis.

It's the sharing of intimate details on public boards that I don't get - like sexual preferences, vulgar observations or generally that which should be private between a husband and wife. Never would I speak of my husband with the disrespect a few people show here towards their partners.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<"I can't for the life of me fathom why some people feel a compelling need to share details of their lives with the rest of the world." -Ramses Nemsis.

It's the sharing of intimate details on public boards that I don't get - like sexual preferences, vulgar observations or generally that which should be private between a husband and wife. Never would I speak of my husband with the disrespect a few people show here towards their partners>

Totally concurring here.
[Smile]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't view any post from a pyschological persepective as a 17 year old girl commenting on her sex life may actually be a 40 year old man.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
I don't view any post from a pyschological persepective as a 17 year old girl commenting on her sex life may actually be a 40 year old man.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Listen, girls, apparently Buddha hasn't received my e-mail I've sent to him. I found failure notice saying:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<president@kmcreation.com>:
Mail server for "kmcreation.com" unreachable for too long

What happened? Maybe I should ring him?? [Big Grin]

Lumos
Member # 14589

"I don't view any post from a pyschological persepective as a 17 year old girl commenting on her sex life may actually be a 40 year old man."

... but that's all part of the psychological intrigue. Why on earth would a grown man do such a thing? [Wink]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
She's supposed to know..this is ABC being Polish and living in Cairo,she hasn't answered so far..all that stuff about her is nothing but mickey mouse.

Anyone can google that info.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
But it would only be a worthy psychological experiment if you knew someone was masquerading... and if you knew then they wouldn't be lol
Lumos
Member # 14589

... perhaps more of an observation than an experiment! [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I like to observe and people watch... I do actually like to study psychology.
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Listen, girls, apparently Buddha hasn't received my e-mail I've sent to him. I found failure notice saying:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<president@kmcreation.com>:
Mail server for "kmcreation.com" unreachable for too long

What happened? Maybe I should ring him?? [Big Grin]

rumor has it he's in Tibit involved in some activity with a monk, or a horse, heck or even a tree, why not! it takes all sorts!
Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
hmmm i guess he didnt get any suitable applicants.... the sick little bastard posted the position again

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/egt/jobs/

Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 E-mails today:

Hi Virginia,

Give me your Mobile Number OR call me on 010 264 666 4

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag

hmm...anyone knows how to fake Argentinian accent?! [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i can do it lol
what all does he wanna know?

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
3 E-mails today:

Hi Virginia,

Give me your Mobile Number OR call me on 010 264 666 4

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag

hmm...anyone knows how to fake Argentinian accent?! [Wink]

LOL !! No, but don't worry, chances are he won't know either. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for Arab female Models for Cinima in Egypt

I am a business man in Dubai. I am working on a big movie with big stars in Egypt. right now, we are looking for 3 ladies should be good looking and interested to go into the Cinima life. Our movie will be ready by mid of 2009.

if you are arab, girl, looking good and want to be a star, sene me an email soon

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/2978863.html

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
lol Dalia... Sounds sooo professional..
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katyapolska

sounds like it might be an Egyptian guy who spends all day in the net cafes here messaging girls and one of his online romantic contacts calls herself Katyapolska.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com