EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » sickest job advert i have read in long time (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: sickest job advert i have read in long time
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Can i join you in this ride? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang we did somethin right sammy the admin came to the rescue!!!
hehehehehe

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funniest thread I've ever read on EgyptSearch.
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shookran.... we really try our best!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahahahaha
well i guess i wasnt good enough for him cas i did not get any more emails!!!!
damn i sent a good cute homie girly pic!!
maybe next time i will send a whale pic!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Ahhhh Sammy is in the house! [Cool]

WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! [Eek!]
Saaaaaamyyyyyyyyyy....Saaaaamyyyyyyyyyyyy!

*doing the Sam,Sam,Sammy dance*
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
huh??
come again i read adultery ..
can u put the rest in terms for dummies plz doc?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
Ladies and Trannies,
Does every thread in here have to deteriorate into a s-hit storm? End it with the personal attacks on forum members please ...

Don't make me pull a Mohamed Farrag on you and require photos to keep your accounts active :-)

I will agree to this only after TL agrees to a Dirty Sanchez at a 50% discount.

I have coupons.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sammy just took care of doc's reply.

Omar Soleiman is Egypt's intelligence chief I believe? Go ahead doc and make that phone call!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind if he posts, he can start a new thread at least. keep this one relevant to the current subject.
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
quote:

Did you realise that ur 2nd foto had those running webadresses at the bottom of it...Come on!! Mohamed Farrag is smart and had been trained for 2 years with a monk, he would realise that immediately

Well, i am not a graphic designer, but i can at least cut a picture with photoshop [Wink]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
I will agree to this only after TL agrees to to a Dirty Sanchez at a 50% discount.

I have coupons.

I beg your pardon?? [Eek!]

I hope it's just a cocktail! Remember I'm a lady!! [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok so he wasnt talkin about this topic woo
i was wondering what adultry had to do with scamming and this dude!!!
at least now i know i aint crazy!

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
No, tina, this is about the same guy. Check out the links I posted.
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was my application not professional enough? Or did my design make him speechless?!

All I got was:
document attached

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag
President - KM Creation Company

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheeky Chica:
Was my application not professional enough? Or did my design make him speechless?!

All I got was:
document attached

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag

[Roll Eyes]

i told you the 2nd foto..The guy had been with a monk for 2 years and some months...and stayed like 4 months on top of a mountain with one leg tied to a tree.Ur underestimating his intelligence
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if he had his leg up a horse's ass for a year and a day?

That doesn't make him Buddha.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 years and 4 months
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

What about the other leg?

--------------------

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

if one was tied for 2 years and 4 months..

this means the other was not tied for 2 yrs and 4 months......amazing isnt it!!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ladies and Trannies,
Does every thread in here have to deteriorate into a s-hit storm? End it with the personal attacks on forum members please ...

Don't make me pull a Mohamed Farrag on you and require photos to keep your accounts active :-)

LOL @ Trannies. [Big Grin]
I KNEW Sammy read the theads! [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Funniest thread I've ever read on EgyptSearch.

Shiiiiit.... i must have done something right to get sammy in on this hehehehe...

Cheeky Chica i love your design.. very professional

Did you other guys watch the videos online?? they will make you spit out your morning coffee for sure [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

All I got was:
document attached

Waiting for your reply

Mohamed Farrag

[Roll Eyes]

i told you the 2nd foto..The guy had been with a monk for 2 years and some months...and stayed like 4 months on top of a mountain with one leg tied to a tree.Ur underestimating his intelligence
and i told you that i cut the text part before sending him the pic! [Wink]
he must have some extrasensory skills to see that there was a part cut off the pic [Smile]
...but who knows what new senses you discover having your leg tied on a tree... and whatever funny things the monk's done to him...uhm, shown him [Big Grin]

Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just checked my spam, and yep i got the same standard answer as all of you...well, now it's time to play smart. Let's see how much he's interested in my sexy vids [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are acting like a bunch of 12 year olds.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol... In fact this man is a very disturbing pervert, and i hope we confuse him enough to overlook cv's from poor naive girls who actually think he is genuine...
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, Vader, don't be jealous that not all the female attention is directed towards you right now but this mf needs to be really teached a lesson. How come he can open up one model agency after another and scam girls like that?? What a pig!! [Mad]
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

My Reply

Dear Mohamed,

Your E-mail didn't sound personal to me. You haven't even used my name in your reply. I am afraid I am getting only a standard automated E-mail. All my pictures and videos are very intimate, and I wouldn't like sharing them with all your team. It's only for you Mohamed.

Please make me feel, that I am not one of many. I need to feel your interest. I have to know that I am precious.

And as soon as you have accepted me I will send you one of my videos. I'm sure you're going to love it. I had a 2 years training from the best erotic movies producer in Latin America. It's nothing compared to your 2 years and 4 months with the monk, but I'm still proud of the moves and sounds I have learned from him. It seems so real, that you would never doubt we're not really making it.

As a thank you, I'm sending you another photo .
I have a big portfolio, please let me know if you would like some more pictures of my face, body, in a dress or better bikini. I have something to fully satisfy each taste.

Can't wait for your reply.

Virginia

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hey, Vader, don't be jealous that not all the female attention is directed towards you right now

Hard to cope with. [Razz]

I was expressing my glee at you guys actually knowing how to have fun once in a while. [Big Grin]

quote:
I need to feel your interest. I have to know that I am precious.

You sound like someone I know. Lol, okay maybe a couple of peeps. xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's nothing compared to your 2 years and 4 months with the monk, but I'm still proud of the moves and sounds I have learned from him.
LOL
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you think this look makes him irresistible?! [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
vader cant we just be happy and young at heart and scam the scammer??
come on be a trooper!!!

--------------------

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
quote:

Brilliant... he looks dreamy

What do you think of the boobs Vader? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:

holy sh!tes, someone is really bored. [Big Grin]
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:

I'm always bored enough for a good joke [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAAAAA!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I'm not very fond of man boobs @ imagine.

[Big Grin] Good one cheeky, you new here ?

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm always bored enough for a good joke [Wink]
Aint that the truth [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i love man boobs if he is my man!!!

--------------------

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if you mean this!

http://www.fotosearch.com/BDX307/bxp53008/

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

quote:
I'm not very fond of man boobs @ imagine.

[Big Grin] Good one cheeky, you new here ?

kinda [Wink]
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i love man boobs if he is my man!!!

Well, they can be very useful, if your hands are busy [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
DG, I'm working on my boobs, hopefully they'll be that big in a year or two. xD [Razz]

Cheeky, you should send him that pic. [Big Grin] but he might use it as proof that he's a monk or buddha or somet other sh!t. lol

Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Vader, I'll probably do...when the time's ripe for it [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
2 years and 4 months

I never should even think about this as a proof of intellegency. Thank God I'm not that intellegent. I wouldn't like to be tied up to a tree for 2 years and 4 months by a monk, not even if he was Richard Gere in a phylosophic mood.
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:
for 2 day i recieve many many email from ES pepole asking the story of TL and everyone who pm to me know who they are. I tell you pepole, everyone will know what she is. She was a prostitute and then she started bringing kids to egypt for sex and recieve money from sexmafia and when thing become serious, she go back and she buy 2 african kids and say she is mum of them to cover buying other girls from romania, slovakia,Poland and russia. She has a case number in maadi police and only becoz germa pepole and other the police stop looking the case.

If someone had written this stuff about someone Tigersilly disliked, she would have danced all over it, declaring it to be true. [Roll Eyes] Despite this, some of us don't care for unsubstantiated allegations to be made, even against those whose behaviour we can't stand. You claim to know the dangerous mousewife, Katiapolska, yet have provided no proof - or did I miss the bit when TL said she knew you?

One of the curious aspects of ES is when people write stuff like, "Even if it were true"... after the most outrageous claims are made. It never fails to amuse me. Human nature.... isn't it wonderful? [Frown]

I just dont like when people make such hiddious accusations but no proof to back up the story.. hardly fair
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh my, KatyaKurwa needs all the attention on this forum she can get!! [Big Grin]

So what else do you know about me? No I am being serious because I must have forgotten myself! Come on and spice up our boring day here on this forum!! [Cool]

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I just dont like when people make such hiddious accusations but no proof to back up the story.. hardly fair"

I agree, Imagine. Even though Tigersilly has never been fair to me, even gleefully promoting a nasty hoax, I would still look for proof before buying into such wild claims.

Katia, if you had proof, you would have posted it.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL only like itself..to be like leder and other sing for her. All on ES afraid of her except few who i respect but even when rite on unfair thing all girl sing for her and old lady clap and are submiossive no opinion pepole. when she dont like a person, all weak uselss girl and women after her and sing sing sing..Lumos my prof i keep till last day but can come at any time
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com