EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egypt vs brazil (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: egypt vs brazil
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brazil made frst goal wid kaka and egypte wid zidan and now brazil made thir scond goal [Frown] only in frst 10 mins [Eek!]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont be shocked. Egypt is not even near the level of Brazil or other great football nations.Actually they suck [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3;1 now [Frown]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but we play very gud tibe wtch tha match abo treka wastd very gud ball egypte not suck in this match
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
vry gud ball too wastd in end waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh frst half finshd
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL

GOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

3;3 NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GO GO GO GO GO GO GO EGYPTE WE MADE 2 GOALS IN 1 MIN [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love EGYPT [Smile]
we are the champions

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sooooooooooooo sad
we lost 4/3 for Brazil

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky bastadrds they stole the game, we deserved to win
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
lucky bastadrds they stole the game, we deserved to win

[Big Grin] The eternal cry WE WUZ ROBBED [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
it must be brazil's lucky day
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brazil didnt even use all their best players.

I love Egypt too but face it : Egypt will never become a great football nation.....

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt is holder of African Cup of Nations two consecutive tournaments 2006 and 2008...in 2008 they beat Africa's crème de la crème, namely Ivory Coast 4/1 and the Cameroun TWICE 4/2 and 1/0 at the final match.
We still are the African Kings. [Cool]
Europe's football as well as Latin America's is a different concept, where they've invested zillions of euros and dollars to come up with what they've achieved, we cannot compare Egypt to those giants.

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Egypt is holder of African Cup of Nations two consecutive tournaments 2006 and 2008...in 2008 they beat Africa's crème de la crème, namely Ivory Coast 4/1 and the Cameroun TWICE 4/2 and 1/0 at the final match.
Europe's football as well as Latin America's is a different concept, where they've invested zillions of euros and dollars to come up with what they've achieved, we cannot compare Egypt to those giants.

Its not worth anything being the king of nothing. None of the nations you mention is great football nations. All of european national teams could win african cup if they participated. But no doubt that Egypt is the best in Africa.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cameroun, Nigeria and Senegal had a few tricks to offer in the World Cup, like Algeria and Morocco once did.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Cameroun, Nigeria and Senegal had a few tricks to offer in the World Cup, like Algeria and Morocco once did.

They have never won anything big or even gotten close to. But its always entertaining to watch. The play different than european football.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
All the world plays football, but the only ones who've won are Uruguay,Brazil,Argentina,Germany,Italy,England and France [Frown] so 7 nations only were champions of the world, while the rest were simply fun to watch. [Wink] Holland, Sweden, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, and many more.
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
No quarter/semi/final finalists are always good too. And the european cup winners and finalist too are also good. More or less always the same 8-10 teams.
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Its not worth anything being the king of nothing. None of the nations you mention is great football nations. All of european national teams could win african cup if they participated. But no doubt that Egypt is the best in Africa.
Disagree to you,the Egyptian team just needs more of tough bodies,stronger.
And most of all,we need to change our philosophy in playing.Instead of the player keeping the ball,we should use short quick moves and passes.
It just needs a new philosophy and train players to do it [Cool]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
I THINK YOUR RIGHT.

Hire a good european coach and telle the players that they MUST follow his rules a 110% otherwise they are of the national team forever!

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we dont need a european coach at all ,all oir victories are done by egyptian coaches and our worst results under european ones ,Marco Tardelli and Rud Krol all that failed in egypt ,they simply dnt care ,they r just here for making some euros, they r good enough 4 the clubs and we r very proud of our team

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
we dont need a european coach at all ,all oir victories are done by egyptian coaches and our worst results under european ones ,Marco Tardelli and Rud Krol all that failed in egypt ,they simply dnt care ,they r just here for making some euros, they r good enough 4 the clubs and we r very proud of our team

The problem is not about the coach,we need to change our playing philosophy.
Yes,Foreign coaches have bad history.
And for Egyptian7,what is the point in having Africa cup,without being able to reach world cup??
I do not care about how we play as long as We win some matches

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:

I know but i heard in interviews that the coaches has a hard time with the players. They dont obey like the europeans do. The big players do as they please - show up for pratice late and play like they want. They dont understand any of the tactics. Therefore OBEY or FCK OFF.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, my two cts, as a sports coach and leader.
I have been to the Africa-cup matches, 3 yrs ago, and the level was comparable with the semi-professional level in my country. There is a long line of foreign coaches and players who all have tried to work and live in the Middle-East, even players with a immigrant-past themselves.
They all say the same. They all complain about unreliability in ( financial) agreements, and the different thoughts in what is most important in sports. Being a professional sportsplayer in Europe means that they have to place everything aside for sports, including their religion. It's a very disciplined life with not much attention to the other aspects of life. First there are two trainings a day, and one or two matches a week.
The players have to be at the training, no matter what, and they have to be on time. There is no place for, for instance, children who have to go to the doctor, uncles who need a hand, or prayers that have to be done. It even happens that the players wifes have to deliver their baby alone, because the husband has to play/train ( depends on the coach).
In the Middle East it happens regularry that a player doesn't show up because of a private matter, in Europe this is absolutely not don, it will cost him his job.
Also footballplayers have a very direct way to communicate, and in the Middle East this is often considered as being rude, unpolite, or show no respect.
It isn't that strange that Middle-Eastern players often have problems when they play in Europe! They can't behave in the way they are used to, it is simply unacceptable in Europe.
Then we have the tactics. All the players like to play, but there is no such a thing as tactics. In fact they all are kind of a street-player, with enough technics, with tricks, but without a well-thought-out tactical plan.
A team can win a match when the tactic is effective enough. They can win from a team with 11 high technical ball-magicians, because they are not a team, they don't have a tactical plan...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
I have been to the Africa-cup matches, 3 yrs ago, and the level was comparable with the semi-professional level in my country. There is a long line of foreign coaches and players who all have tried to work and live in the Middle-East, even players with a immigrant-past themselves.
They all say the same. They all complain about unreliability in ( financial) agreements, and the different thoughts in what is most important in sports. Being a professional sportsplayer in Europe means that they have to place everything aside for sports, including their religion. It's a very disciplined life with not much attention to the other aspects of life. First there are two trainings a day, and one or two matches a week.
The players have to be at the training, no matter what, and they have to be on time. There is no place for, for instance, children who have to go to the doctor, uncles who need a hand, or prayers that have to be done. It even happens that the players wifes have to deliver their baby alone, because the husband has to play/train ( depends on the coach).
In the Middle East it happens regularry that a player doesn't show up because of a private matter, in Europe this is absolutely not don, it will cost him his job.
Also footballplayers have a very direct way to communicate, and in the Middle East this is often considered as being rude, unpolite, or show no respect.
It isn't that strange that Middle-Eastern players often have problems when they play in Europe! They can't behave in the way they are used to, it is simply unacceptable in Europe.
Then we have the tactics. All the players like to play, but there is no such a thing as tactics. In fact they all are kind of a street-player, with enough technics, with tricks, but without a well-thought-out tactical plan.
A team can win a match when the tactic is effective enough. They can win from a team with 11 high technical ball-magicians, because they are not a team, they don't have a tactical plan...

Agree 110%
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

I agree that our playes have issues with discipline,showing up late.But it is not as you said there is issues but not serious issues.
These issues can be solved if there is a strict system for punishmnet and rewards.
And yes we sometimes miss tactics,is it the problem of the players?
no ,it is the problem of the coach.
what coach is this who can't force the players to follow the instructions???

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:

I agree that our playes have issues with discipline,showing up late.But it is not as you said there is issues but not serious issues.
These issues can be solved if there is a strict system for punishmnet and rewards.
And yes we sometimes miss tactics,is it the problem of the players?
no ,it is the problem of the coach.
what coach is this who can't force the players to follow the instructions???

Its because egyptians/arabs doesnt have the same work mentality as europeans. We are taught from early on to listen and follow instructions because they are only suppose to be given once.
Egyptians in generel needs to teatch their kids to shut up, listen and do as your told!
I know this is very generally speaking but my experience with egyptian families are like this: kids can do as they want, they are VERY LOUD, can stay out/up for as long as they pleases. Work moral in Egypt is generaly very low perhaps because the salery is riddicolous but in my opinion it takes 3 egyptian men to do 1 danish mans job. These issues is probaly also basic problems in egyptian sport.

Sounds very harsh but that my honest opinion.
Otherwise - I love egyptians [Smile]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Its because egyptians/arabs doesnt have the same work mentality as europeans. We are taught from early on to listen and follow instructions because they are only suppose to be given once.
Egyptians in generel needs to teatch their kids to shut up, listen and do as your told!
I know this is very generally speaking but my experience with egyptian families are like this: kids can do as they want, they are VERY LOUD, can stay out/up for as long as they pleases. Work moral in Egypt is generaly very low perhaps because the salery is riddicolous but in my opinion it takes 3 egyptian men to do 1 danish mans job. These issues is probaly also basic problems in egyptian sport.

Sounds very harsh but that my honest opinion.
Otherwise - I love egyptians [Smile]

no of course not.
You are so general,One day,my friend had to sleep in te street because he was late,his father told him stay out till you learn how to behave.
in football,I think it is like the army,you must follow instructions or you will.......you know [Big Grin]

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe: you said brazil did not use the best players .. who was missing in the team,, by the way I thought KAKA who is the best one in Braizilwas their and even scored.. now you talk about ( WE ) as you are yourself european ,, ,, but your style and words does not show that ,, where are you from originally? Nigeria or India? or could it Pakistan?
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe one more thing about Football.. as seem you do not know much about the game.. Greece won the european cup few years ago,, does that make Greece better football nattion over Italy and German and England and France? Egypt got the African nation and beaten Cameron ,, who few years ago Beaten Argentine ( Cameron had 9 playres aganist Aregntin) or do you consider Argentin is nothing as well? do you really follow footbale or any sport ? well do you have any logic at all?
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah Ahmed, when this isn't true, please give me YOUR exploination. Why isn't there ONE team in Africa or the Middle-East on European level?

Why hasn't there been ONE European coach able to bring a team that far, in spite of the fact there have been many?

Should it be a wrong coach every time? Should it be the communication?

It's not because of the trainings-methods, there are European methods used. Nevertheless they miss the discipline to follow it complete, as necesarry.

Above that, why isn't there also ONE European player who made it there, and why isn't there ONE Middle-Eastern player who made it here? Why do they all leave with problems, on both sides?

Why are they ALL telling the same story, EVEN when they have a foreign background that is supposed to be similar, because they are islamic?
Why did they ALL have problems with their salaries payed? Why do they warn each other and share their expierences as a warning?

Just because they are undisciplined, they don't obey the coach, and because the management allows them to do so. And in my opinion, that's the most important.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by south_london_male:
Tibe: you said brazil did not use the best players .. who was missing in the team,, by the way I thought KAKA who is the best one in Braizilwas their and even scored.. now you talk about ( WE ) as you are yourself european ,, ,, but your style and words does not show that ,, where are you from originally? Nigeria or India? or could it Pakistan?

Hubby is egyptian - im danish.

Doesnt matter who they once have beaten in friendship matches or something like that. FACT IS: that egypt or anyother arab/african nation never has won anything big in football and probaly never will. It all comes down to work morale and attitude bro....PEACE.

And no Greece is not to be consider a great football nation yet but they obayed their coach, worked hard, played their chance and won. Just like Denmark in 1992. To be consider a great football nation you must be continious good and alway in the run for medals. Not just a lucky shooting star for 1 evening. Great football nations has been and still is : Germany, France, Spain, Brasil, Italy, Argentina. Followed close by England, Portugal,ect.

Sorry but no Arab or African nation are in IMO to be considered great.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html

Egypt is no. 40 right now according to FIFA.
Inhabitants estimated 75 millions.

Denmark is no 24.
Inhabitants estimated 5,5 million.

IN YOUR FACE GABR [Big Grin]

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Tibe .,. as I said eralier you do not have any logical thinking ,, if it is by numbers then China should be number one in the world.. so Denmark , the country you are proud of ,, is only number 24 , while Egypt wich is not great country is 40. wel I can not see very much gap ,, I can not see that Denamrk is number one and Egypt is numbewr 100.. well I have been to Denmark.. Copenhagen ,, via the birdge from Malmo of Aseden ,, and I have to say I felt when I left from Swden to Denmark that I went down Hill.. you can not compare great country as Sweden and lovely and friendly Swedish people with those of Denmark.. well at least in Sweden they have mentality and logic and they did not do Cartoons so far about prophits
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Tibe .,. as I said eralier you do not have any logical thinking ,, if it is by numbers then China should be number one in the world.. so Denmark , the country you are proud of ,, is only number 24 , while Egypt wich is not great country is 40. wel I can not see very much gap ,, I can not see that Denamrk is number one and Egypt is numbewr 100.. well I have been to Denmark.. Copenhagen ,, via the birdge from Malmo of Aseden ,, and I have to say I felt when I left from Swden to Denmark that I went down Hill.. you can not compare great country as Sweden and lovely and friendly Swedish people with those of Denmark.. well at least in Sweden they have mentality and logic and they did not do Cartoons so far about prophits

You where saying??? [Confused] ehhm I though we where discussing football.
Grow up.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
well I was talking about your logic in thinking ,, did that upset yiy that what I thought about Denish in general.. scroll up and you can find that you were talking about EGyptians in general and not only football.. I know you ar enot gooid in english but at least remember what you say.. any way I am sure you agree with me that you have very wrong logic about the number,, shal I wait up till you grow up to undesrtand ,, or do you have very short memory because of aging problems!!!
by the way this is part of what you said erlaier to help you to refresh your aging memory:

So wake up my dear or do you suffer from hangover becaue lots of alchol drinking as most of the denish suffer from? ,, hope you ar enot one of teh vistors of the famous park in Copenhagen..lol you know what you can get there..lol

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
well I was talking about your logic in thinking ,, did that upset yiy that what I thought about Denish in general.. scroll up and you can find that you were talking about EGyptians in general and not only football.. I know you ar enot gooid in english but at least remember what you say.. any way I am sure you agree with me that you have very wrong logic about the number,, shal I wait up till you grow up to undesrtand ,, or do you have very short memory because of aging problems!!!
by the way this is part of what you said erlaier to help you to refresh your aging memory:

So wake up my dear or do you suffer from hangover becaue lots of alchol drinking as most of the denish suffer from? ,, hope you ar enot one of teh vistors of the famous park in Copenhagen..lol you know what you can get there..lol

You are a brainless brat totally not making any sense.
I was talking about the egyptian mentality in generel which also includes the football players - y know lazy and on "african time".

You are wrong "my dear". Its the swedish who are record holder in drinking not to mention the british. In this part of the world we have something called FREEDOM which means we can drink what we want, say and draw what we want, and sex between adults is very normal. Get use to it.

Should we go down the road of comparing how clean and rich Denmark is to Egypt or should we just stop this fcking childdish disscussion. You took it down on a rats level.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
well sure you have freedom in Denamrk to show and prove how stupied you are .. sure you made good impact about the denish creatures if you represent them then they are for sure all A**Ho***..lol
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
You sure do prove that egyptians have a bad school system [Big Grin]

Denish hehehe [Big Grin]

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Sure they have bad school systems but they have brains and logic and they are not alcholic ..

Egyptian heheheheh and LOL @ denish creatures .. lol

LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
whtevr egypte played great match this tim [Big Grin]
dnmark suks now lik norwy or finland or asturia poland scotland izland all of them eropan but suks [Wink] [Razz]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Sure they have bad school systems but they have brains and logic and they are not alcholic ..

Egyptian heheheheh and LOL @ denish creatures .. lol

Why dont they use that brain and logics then ???? Insted of being stuck in the middelage.
[Roll Eyes]

And Denmark and the DANISH PEOPLE have already qualified to the world cup [Big Grin] Have justen beaten Sweden and Portugal [Smile]
And we now have a danish player (woman) listed as no. 9 in the world tennis not to mention handball for both men and women where Denmark is in top 5 in the world for both men and women.

Which things/sports is Egypt good at???

100 m camel run???
10.000 euros turist scamming???
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Ah Ahmed, when this isn't true, please give me YOUR exploination. Why isn't there ONE team in Africa or the Middle-East on European level?

Why hasn't there been ONE European coach able to bring a team that far, in spite of the fact there have been many?

It's not because of the trainings-methods, there are European methods used. Nevertheless they miss the discipline to follow it complete, as necesarry.

Above that, why isn't there also ONE European player who made it there, and why isn't there ONE Middle-Eastern player who made it here? Why do they all leave with problems, on both sides?

Why are they ALL telling the same story, EVEN when they have a foreign background that is supposed to be similar, because they are islamic?
Why did they ALL have problems with their salaries payed? Why do they warn each other and share their expierences as a warning?

Just because they are undisciplined, they don't obey the coach, and because the management allows them to do so. And in my opinion, that's the most important.

Ok QT.
As I said there are problems with discpline and the stricktnesss of the coach,and there is on the other hand the BODY of the players and their Physical.
Islam has nothing to do with the players.
the proplem is with the players themselves ,it is about the way they used to play since they were kids,they is some lack of coordination and collaboration between them.
Now tell me Why Abutrika (the Egyptian player is better than Etto,...and Other african players playing in Europe.>>>>>>>this the Fifa opinion go to their site and checkout.
I admit players have issues with discipline and collaboration

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ok QT.
As I said there are problems with discpline and the stricktnesss of the coach,and there is on the other hand the BODY of the players and their Physical.
the proplem is with the players themselves ,it is about the way they used to play since they were kids,they is some lack of coordination and collaboration between them.
Now tell me Why Abutrika (the Egyptian player is better than Etto,...and Other african players playing in Europe.>>>>>>>this the Fifa opinion go to their site and checkout.

Football is a team effort. You can't win matches if y have "10 sheeps" and only one good player.
Also about diciplin - stick to the tactics.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
The last time Egypt qualified to the world cup was in Italy 1990, I remember we were in a group in Palermo with England, Holland and N.Ireland..we tied with both Holland and N.Ireland, and lost 1/0 against England..that's not drastically bad.
Everybody expected Egypt to loose with heavy scores, but we didn't.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ok QT.

Abutrika is the best player from the national team, I agree with you. I can't say how he should look when he should play in a European topteam, for unknown reasons he never played in Europe.
About mentioning 'religion' in what I wrote; one of the Moroccan players in my country signed a contract in Saudi Arabia, and there it does play a role. The morning after he arrived he got woken up at 5 AM, the clubmanager was at his door, to take him to pray. The trainings were arranged in between the prayers, and sometimes there were circumstances that they only could train once a day, late in the afternoon. Religion was more important as training and playing.
I don't know what the problem is, but all the expierences from the European coaches are alike, so I guess there must at least be some truth in what they say...

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
I dont think a lot of european coaches has any tolerance when it comes to ramadan. Eat good, sleep well and train a lot. I dont think that is easy when there is ramadan???? Havent got any idea but can only imagine.
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
quote:
]Why dont they use that brain and logics then ???? Insted of being stuck in the middelage.
[Roll Eyes]

And Denmark and the DANISH PEOPLE have already qualified to the world cup [Big Grin] Have justen beaten Sweden and Portugal [Smile]
And we now have a danish player (woman) listed as no. 9 in the world tennis not to mention handball for both men and women where Denmark is in top 5 in the world for both men and women.

Which things/sports is Egypt good at???[/QB]

tibe dnmark team stll suks [Big Grin] to qulifid in worl cup dont make it gud team lik u was talk abut afrcan arab teams wich be qulifid in world cup but u sill think thy suk jamica one time quilfid in world cup [Big Grin] sudi arba tunis quilfid evry world cup too almst [Wink]
u ask what sports egypte gud in ta orignal topic was abut egypt vs brazil and egypte play rally gud match why u want make it egypte suk in evrythng
its nice u rhappy wid dnmark sports we r happy wid egypte team in ths match too why evry topic ppl want say egypte suk wid evry hng [Confused] ok egypte suk wid evry thing but why lik this in all topics is it msson to put egyption down wid evry thing [Frown]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaLover:
quote:
]Why dont they use that brain and logics then ???? Insted of being stuck in the middelage.
[Roll Eyes]

Which things/sports is Egypt good at???

tibe dnmark team stll suks [Big Grin] to qulifid in worl cup dont make it gud team lik u was talk abut afrcan arab teams wich be qulifid in world cup but u sill think thy suk jamica one time quilfid in world cup [Big Grin] sudi arba tunis quilfid evry world cup too almst [Wink]
u ask what sports egypte gud in ta orignal topic was abut egypt vs brazil and egypte play rally gud match why u want make it egypte suk in evrythng
its nice u rhappy wid dnmark sports we r happy wid egypte team in ths match too why evry topic ppl want say egypte suk wid evry hng [Confused] ok egypte suk wid evry thing but why lik this in all topics is it msson to put egyption down wid evry thing [Frown] [/QB]

Im sorry but i dont understand a word of what your saying. Can you write it in english insted???
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Yes LatinaLover because they don't have a history of valuable ancestry like Egypt, so they look at what we are now compared to our origins.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com