EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egypt vs brazil (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: egypt vs brazil
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i cant right englsh [Big Grin] im sorry [Roll Eyes] its gud to not red my strnge words kep talk instad abut dnmark sports [Big Grin] [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaLover:
no i cant right englsh [Big Grin] im sorry [Roll Eyes] its gud to not red my strnge words kep talk instad abut dnmark sports [Big Grin] [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

I still havent got any idea what your talking about [Confused]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignor me gud to ur halth [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe.. in simple words,, Latinalover is making fun of you and all the denish ones,,I hope you can understand my english as long as you can not understand his.. he also said that Denmark sucks and denish ones as well.. and he is making fun of what you said and consider you out of mind,,, am I correct about that Latianlover?
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe: also he ended by saying /asking you to ignore him as this is better for your health ( he menat if I am not wrong )that he is getting on your nerve and making you feel mad and look stupied because of your low mentality.. is that coreect Latinalover?
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Tibe ,, regarding the ranking you sent ,, you can notice that Denmark was 38 on March .. only 3 month ago so was not that far from the number 40 ranking ,, only moved up because it won some easy games aganist some easy temas,, I wish to knopw what type of scores or how many goals would Denmark do aganist Brazil.. unless according to your naroow mentality you consider Brazil next to nothing ,, may be only Denmark the supoer footbal p[ower of the world and the uncrowned world champion,, by teh way refresy my mind,, how many tiems Denamrk won the world cup .. and how many times the European cup? how many stras the Butter nation/playres put on their shirts.. or are they only busy with milking during the day and boozing all the night? what do you think LA VASH KIRI people? opps I mean the smiling cow nation....lol
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss something important in this high level discussion:

2 Netherlands 1442 1 82

Fifa-list! We qualified ourselves first, this time.

Speaking about high quality in football; Danmark has had a lot of famous footballplayers: Frank Arnesen
Thomas Gravesen
Jan Heintze
Thomas Helveg
Brian Laudrup
Michael Laudrup
Jacob Laursen
Preben Elkjær Larsen
Søren Lerby
Henning Munk Jensen
Allan Nielsen
Kenneth Perez
Ebbe Sand
Peter Schmeichel
Ole Tobiasen
Jon Dahl Tomasson
Dennis Rommedahl
Soren Skov
Jesper Grønkjær

All have played in foreign countries.

They have been European champion and winner of the confideration cup.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by south_london_male:
Tibe ,, regarding the ranking you sent ,, you can notice that Denmark was 38 on March .. only 3 month ago so was not that far from the number 40 ranking ,, only moved up because it won some easy games aganist some easy temas,, I wish to knopw what type of scores or how many goals would Denmark do aganist Brazil.. unless according to your naroow mentality you consider Brazil next to nothing ,, may be only Denmark the supoer footbal p[ower of the world and the uncrowned world champion,, by teh way refresy my mind,, how many tiems Denamrk won the world cup .. and how many times the European cup? how many stras the Butter nation/playres put on their shirts.. or are they only busy with milking during the day and boozing all the night? what do you think LA VASH KIRI people? opps I mean the smiling cow nation....lol

La vache qui rit is French, not Danish.
Lego is Danish, and the fashionlabels Vero Moda, Only, NOA-NOA, Bruuns Bazaar, Day Birger et Mikkelsen en Mads Norgaard are Danish. Copenhagen is THE trendcity this decennium, and Holland is a logical exportcountry because the two countries have much in common:the culture is alike, same lifestyle, same humour and same way of thinking. Besides that, even fysical they look like each other, thats why Danish fashion is more popular as for instance, French or Italian fashion.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danmark ? You can't spell your own country's name ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Danmark is the Danish name for Denmark.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elweleya 3andaha 7a2 ya gama3a..homma bardo 3amleen 3amayil bint weskha, bas e7na dahana el hawa dooku bardak. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:

2 Netherlands 1442 1 82

Speaking about high quality in football; Danmark has had a lot of famous footballplayers: Frank Arnesen
Thomas Gravesen
Jan Heintze
Thomas Helveg
Brian Laudrup
Michael Laudrup
Jacob Laursen
Preben Elkjær Larsen
Søren Lerby
Henning Munk Jensen
Allan Nielsen
Kenneth Perez
Ebbe Sand
Peter Schmeichel
Ole Tobiasen
Jon Dahl Tomasson
Dennis Rommedahl
Soren Skov
Jesper Grønkjær

Woooow vildt imponeret. Er du dansker ?? [Wink]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You were talking English you f&cktard.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
quote:

Actually i doubt that some of the above posts made by South_London_Playboy and Latrinalover was written in english. Its more like chinese or something..... [Razz]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
quote:

1st, I am not Danish. 2nd, is it necesarry to use this kind of words, just because an 'a' is written instead as an 'e'??? I cannot appreciate the way you think you can talk to me...
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Tibe ,, why should we type in english if we direct our words to such denish creature milky cow? lolll mrs. Lurback .. by the way .. do you pass your stupied opinions to your sad egyptian husband ,, or he is only happy to marry an old fart to stay in Denamrk and in return he gets all your isnult!!.. hope that was clear english for you to understand
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

2 Netherlands 1442 1 82

Thomas Gravesen
Jan Heintze
Thomas Helveg
Brian Laudrup
Michael Laudrup
Jacob Laursen
Preben Elkjær Larsen
Søren Lerby
Henning Munk Jensen
Allan Nielsen
Kenneth Perez
Ebbe Sand
Peter Schmeichel
Ole Tobiasen
Jon Dahl Tomasson
Dennis Rommedahl
Soren Skov
Jesper Grønkjær

Hollandsk selvfølgelig... [Smile]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Tibe ,, why should we type in english if we direct our words to such denish creature milky cow? lolll mrs. Lurback .. by the way .. do you pass your stupied opinions to your sad egyptian husband ,, or he is only happy to marry an old fart to stay in Denamrk and in return he gets all your isnult!!.. hope that was clear english for you to understand

If your talking about our famous butter - its called Lurpack. Y wanna me bay y a bebsi also [Razz] [Razz]

Gabr is 8 years older than me. [Razz]

Now read and learn. My country is called DENMARK. The native people from Denmark is DANISH.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

2 Netherlands 1442 1 82

Thomas Gravesen
Jan Heintze
Thomas Helveg
Brian Laudrup
Michael Laudrup
Jacob Laursen
Preben Elkjær Larsen
Søren Lerby
Henning Munk Jensen
Allan Nielsen
Kenneth Perez
Ebbe Sand
Peter Schmeichel
Ole Tobiasen
Jon Dahl Tomasson
Dennis Rommedahl
Soren Skov
Jesper Grønkjær

Hollandsk selvfølgelig... [Smile]
Je schrijft deens????? [Smile]
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Waw 8 years younegr than you this explain why the you are that rude/stupied ,, will good luck for him .,.. any way he must be clever man ,, he used old fart to get the visa and stay in DDDDeeeennnmmmarrrrkkkk.. lolllll
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Waw 8 years younegr than you this explain why the you are that rude/stupied ,, will good luck for him .,.. any way he must be clever man ,, he used old fart to get the visa and stay in DDDDeeeennnmmmarrrrkkkk.. lolllll

Was that how y got yours??
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
No dear I Have not been maried before at all.. surprise surprise.. you can ve resident and citizen in UK for many other reasons rather than being married to an old fart or even young one.. You can be born here as most of the egyptian whom parents came while ago to do their postgraduate studies,, or you can ve granted that if you were studing here for some while and prove that you are speical person .. etc .. so sorry for your limited information , may be because of your late age ( no offence ) you are not aware of what is going on around teh world,, and I never used any women in my life or gave one teh chance to isnult me because she gave me some favour.. this what makes me able to comment on those stupied ones who seel them selves for older women to get Visa or stay.. any ggood luck at your life
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
No dear I Have not been maried before at all.. surprise surprise..

No that actually doesnt come as a surprise [Big Grin]
[Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
sure it is not surprise for you now my dear ,, not all the egyptian are similiar to your toy boy ,, sell themselves for soem beneifts ,, how on earth some one whop got a brain accept to marry woman who is much much older than him just to get himself stay in a country like denmark!!!.. wel may be if he does that to stay in a good country then i would imagine ( but shure will not agree )
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
sure it is not surprise for you now my dear ,, not all the egyptian are similiar to your toy boy ,, sell themselves for soem beneifts ,, how on earth some one whop got a brain accept to marry woman who is much much older than him just to get himself stay in a country like denmark!!!.. wel may be if he does that to stay in a good country then i would imagine ( but shure will not agree )

Okay you can't write english and you dont know how to read it either..... I told y Gabr is 8 years OLDER than me. His 38 years and i just turned 30 in march. Can y do the math or should i bend it in neon??? No wait you probaly cant do the math. Lucky y have a dixk that have earn y some money and a ticket to THE GOLDEN EUROPE [Big Grin]
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
that what you said exactly my dear , you said he is 8 years YOUNGER than you , can not you read your own writing ,, can not understand ennglish as well? ,., does younger means older?.. read it again dear what you said:
only few posts up.. do you suffer from shortage in your memory?
,If your talking about our famous butter - its called Lurpack. Y wanna me bay y a bebsi also [Razz] [Razz]

Gabr is 8 years younger than me. [Razz]

Now read and learn. My country is called DENMARK. The native people from Denmark is DANISH.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
that what you said exactly my dear , you said he is 8 years YOUNGER than you , can not you read your own writing ,, can not understand ennglish as well? ,., does younger means older?.. read it again dear what you said:
only few posts up.. do you suffer from shortage in your memory?
,If your talking about our famous butter - its called Lurpack. Y wanna me bay y a bebsi also [Razz] [Razz]

Gabr is 8 years younger than me. [Razz]

Clean your glasses hun. [Razz]
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
I am sure now you feel more as a fool when you find that you type something and you mean something else..loll are you sure you are 30? or do you mean 90? lolll try to learn how to type and read first then lean math after .. who is teh Dixk now?
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
I hope you dont look as stupid as y sound......

Lets just end this little discussion with the conclusion that Egypt will never in our lifetime be even close to become a top 20 team in the world.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
and what if this happen mrs cow.. suppose egypt became one ofd the top 20 .. what er you going to do walk naked on teh street or leave your younger older husband? and i hope you ar enot very ugly looking as your words..lolll
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
and what if this happen mrs cow.. suppose egypt became one ofd the top 20 .

Then you wake up and realize it was just a dream. [Razz] [Big Grin]
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
still you did not answerthe question.. what are you going to do? i di dnot ask what would happend for me. why you insisit to show that you are very stupied!!!!
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
still you did not answerthe question.. what are you going to do?

I wake up and found out i just had a funny dream [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
sure the funny dream said you were woman ,, then you relaised the truth...loolll any way have nice day
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
What is it nice to be a resident of Holland. Lazy leaning back in my comfortchair on the second place of the list, watching the number raising number 24 and the declining number 40 arguing about football and life in common.

Did you know that the young talent Søren Lerby
came to Holland at age 17, played for Ajax, became a leading player and married a 36 yr old singer when he was 23 ? And not even for a visa or money, because he didn't need that...

Things are not always what they look like...

--------------------

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
What is it nice to be a resident of Holland. Lazy leaning back in my comfortchair on the second place of the list, watching the number raising number 24 and the declining number 40 arguing about football and life in common.

Did you know that the young talent Søren Lerby
came to Holland at age 17, played for Ajax, became a leading player and married a 36 yr old singer when he was 23 ? And not even for a visa or money, because he didn't need that...

Things are not always what they look like...

wooow is that an educated chick [Big Grin]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

2 Netherlands 1442 1 82

Thomas Gravesen
Jan Heintze
Thomas Helveg
Brian Laudrup
Michael Laudrup
Jacob Laursen
Preben Elkjær Larsen
Søren Lerby
Henning Munk Jensen
Allan Nielsen
Kenneth Perez
Ebbe Sand
Peter Schmeichel
Ole Tobiasen
Jon Dahl Tomasson
Dennis Rommedahl
Soren Skov
Jesper Grønkjær

I remember when i was a teenager i was crazy about Rud Gullit. His still a HUNK in my eyes. [Cool]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
If this should mean I am educated, I would be a genius. Sadly enough the knowledge is limited to sports. Lerby played in my city for years, became landschampion 9 times ( 7 Times in Holland, 2 in Germany), and won the European Championship in 1988. That were glorious times, partly thanks to several Danish players: Frank Arnesen, Ivan Nielsen and Jan Heintze.

Lerby is a Fifa-licenced sports-agent now, Frank Arnesen is technical manager by Chelsea, Jan Heinze still lives near Eindhoven, works in the field of media and communication ( actually two of his companies became bankrupt this year) and Ivan Nielsen is the only one who returned to Denmark.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hubby is egyptian - im danish. [/QB]
Yep a gigglo she got from Sharm
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
quote:
quote:

Hubby is egyptian - im danish.

Yep a gigglo she got from Sharm [/QB]
agree with 7ayat and if u r not happy for egypt than u can go another forum
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
You all misunderstood. It's not about Egypt or Egyptians, it's about the 'status' from the national teams from both countries.
Egypt nearly won from Brazil, and won from Italy, but also the 'status'of the matches cq. tournament counted.
The results of a national team can be rather sensetive for people. Some people feel insulted or hurted by any comment on their national team.
There is rivalry between the teams, and between their supporters. SLM felt attacked in his honour: the national team of Egypt, asked TaW in a PM to slow down a bit, and she took it as something like 'mind your own business'.
Then reciprocal sneers started and it went into the level that they call each other nasty names and even the husband- who didn't have anything to do with this- of Tibe got dragged in by it, as if he should be a low class fortune-seeker.
Perhaps he is, I don't know him, but you all certainly don't know him, so you cannot judge him. Besides that, he wasn't part of the discussion. It was about football. Who was the best: Egypt or Denmark.
When results out of the past should be the measuring factor, I think Denmark is better.
But results out of the past don't offer any guarantee for the current level of both. We only could know who's the best, when we should let them play right now. Not only against each other, but in a tournament with a wide variety of antagonists.
And we can't! [Smile]
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1069837.html#dutch+keep+form

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
STFU, nobody cares.

Yes, I do just like insulting people...xD [Big Grin]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Then try it out in your own enviroment, so that people are able to face you with that nasty habit. Sicko...

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Why, it's better when they're agitated and can't do crap about it... [Big Grin]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
quote:
quote:
quote:

agree with 7ayat and if u r not happy for egypt than u can go another forum [/QB]
Moaaahhhhahahahahahahaha it takes one to know one. All egyptian men are gigolos if they are not married to their cousin and have 10 kids..... [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All ???? [Eek!]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no they r gigolos r married if they r married to a lady that dnt respect his culture and country , i am not saying u should like everything abtt he culture but u should respect

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

agree with 7ayat and if u r not happy for egypt than u can go another forum
Moaaahhhhahahahahahahaha it takes one to know one. All egyptian men are gigolos if they are not married to their cousin and have 10 kids..... [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [/QB]
And all danish women are mooo mooo!
Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
no they r gigolos r married if they r married to a lady that dnt respect his culture and country , i am not saying u should like everything abtt he culture but u should respect

Yes they r all gigolos. They fck anything and everything for money and a visa (With Gabr as a sole exception [Big Grin] ). Then they are probaly married to a cousin also and have 10 inbreeded kids with mutiple disorders......
Eyptians when they are best [Roll Eyes]

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're just mad because even those who can fck anything wouldn't fck you!

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com