EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Whats all the Fuss about Egyptian men?????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Whats all the Fuss about Egyptian men??????
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Isabelle

Welcome abroad on this ineresting nice forum..i either havent been for long in here , just a couple of days earlier that u did and just found it by mere chance but its quite a nice one to give some of the free minutes to..

Hopefully u will enjoy ur stay in egypt when u come but july would be much hot for u being here a first time but still u will enjoy it and incase u get a sun stroke, i believe ur a doctor, u would manage it all urself ( just joking )..

Nothing much really about humble me, a 27 yrs old almost next month , and i practice in the field of dermatology and andrology as a resident at universty hospitals in cairo and as a researcher in the national research centre of cairo as well..Well i dont know what about ur medical system in france but here after we'r finsihed with the internship which i believe ur doing now, we get residencies like the one iam at now, first priority at universty hospitals, where iam now, and where u would be a professor at universty oen day as well and then govermnent hospitals..i assume u will get ur attachment of exchange at universty hospitals, coz thats always teh case, could be where iam ..

and hobbies are reading mostly and travelling much, love to experience new cultures and still sporting and going to the gym, but above all i love my research work too..

and nope am not married

si qui concerne parle francaise c'vrai je peux parler un peux de francaise, je peuc pas tres forte mais je essaie me debrouiller , mais toujour je prefere a parler ici en anglais sil vous plais pour l'autres a me comprend..

what else, about egypt, well hopefully u will learn much from these messages in here but dont take them all as a rule but u also should ask people about their experiences for u to not fall in mistakes like others did..But generally the people are humble, moderate and generous and the examples u find people talking about r for losers mainly but anyway u will enjoy and if u need anything, u may ask us all and always willing to help u if u need...

prends soin de toi
ciao

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hallo

my name is katia i live in egypt of 3 months now, im sorry i just hope be friend with all of you but i take advantage i find a doctor also. i think you are dermatologue?? the EgptianDoc77 are you dermatologue?? are you skin doctor? i find you write this
iam 26 i work in cairo in tour and i work not in sun, iam blonde and i have 3 days ago
problem with skin..iam worry alot and if you can reply i thank you very much. iam sorry i ask from first time but i find a chance you are dermatologue and i want it so much and iam worry alot
bye
Katia

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi katia

Hope ur doign fine, well i just read ur message and yes iam a dermatologist, i really didnt get to understand much of what ur skin problem is.

if you need any help ur most welcome, and dont worry much just dont think much cause stress woudl exacerbate the condition, i mean make it more apparent and bothering to u..

if u need any help or advice just leave a note and ur welcome

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feline
Member # 3818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Doc,

Could you please look at my post entitled "Help! clueless american female seeking advice about christian egyptian man?" and let me know if you have any knowledge about this?

I really am clueless.

I would also appreciate feedback from anyone else here.

Thank you

Posts: 3 | From: atlanta, ga usa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by Feline:
Egyptian Doc,

Could you please look at my post entitled "Help! clueless american female seeking advice about christian egyptian man?" and let me know if you have any knowledge about this?

I really am clueless.

Thank you

Hi Feline,

First of all, much thanks for seeking to read my opinion. First of all and as a matter of fact u ve been confused by reading all posts about that sort of flirty men, but believe me Egypt is 70 million inhabitants and those evil souls being talked about are just a minority of ignorant ill educated, respectless figure of egyptian people who basically u find worthless and simply ignorants..

As a matter of fact the egyptian nature is so much kind, and mush helpful and so much emotional..Yeah its true what u have been told about the emotional aspect, u find us passionate and much more expressing perhaps than others.. u know all people have feelings and much of it but the way u express it differs and that could be our own way..

The man ur talking about sounds from the first impression a good person and much suiting in many ways, socially, age wise, education wise and even lived in ur country for almost 38 years so much aquainted with ur culture and life style..

But u have to get to know him more, talk to him more, try to anticipate his motives for marriage, u said he has nothing to abuse u for, he is weel eduucated from a good socioeconomic level, and even divorced, so he has passed with one experience of relation before which even kept him divorced and much cautious to indulge in another relation unless he is sure enough..

I dont think its a matter of flirting in ur condition for many reasons which would pop up to my mind..
1)u met first of all through internet meeting site, for which the basic motive was to find someone.

2) His standard of life, education and age..i dont think its a matter of flirting by now, yes fliriting exists any age and at any time but he sounds quite serious fom ur way..

its my opinion, but u should ask about him, ask of his record, try to find out about so many things.. like i said before, love aint just words or feelings but a kingdom built up on corner stones, of love, respect, understanding and harmong and built to stay no matter what happens later on..

there is no harm with his expression of passionate feelings in much way coz yeah we do that our own way but everything has limits too, and u have ur own heart and think with ur brain cupled with ur heart not just ur heart..

advice is try to know more about him,
never indulge in a physical relation unless ur decided he is mr.right and yeah give it time, take ur full time its a whole life relation..give i ttime

and finally have faith and pray and ask for the best and for peave and happiness

ur most welcome anytime to debate anything or ask and may god bless u and finally
god knows the best

bye

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feline:
Egyptian Doc,

I really am clueless.

Thank you

what are you clueless about???

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CATTIE
Member # 3555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CATTIE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam to you doctor !

I read all these conversations with great interest .
I find your points of view very reasonable.
And I would like to know one thing : don't you believe that it is possible that someone really changes ?
No one wants to be a gigolo all his life ?
I would like to believe that also a gigolo can find a person who makes him change ? And to have the will to get married, have children and become a family ?
The question is : can an Egyptian respect a foreign woman even if they had sex together?

Thank you to give me your opinion .

Posts: 16 | From: PARIS, FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Cattie,

I know I wasn't ask this question but I would also like to respond.

The simple answer is NO.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by CATTIE:
Salam to you doctor !

I read all these conversations with great interest .
I find your points of view very reasonable.
And I would like to know one thing : don't you believe that it is possible that someone really changes ?
No one wants to be a gigolo all his life ?
I would like to believe that also a gigolo can find a person who makes him change ? And to have the will to get married, have children and become a family ?
The question is : can an Egyptian respect a foreign woman even if they had sex together?

Thank you to give me your opinion .

salam cattie
hope ur in good health inshallah. Well thanks for takign time to read and share ur view
As a matter of fact every human has his ups and downs and deviations of a path and carries a possibility of returning to the rightway again. True a gigolo could change if god wills it for him and if he is really keen on it. In all aspects of life u find people diverting of right and then one day they could return back to an even more ideal shape, but how much of them?? and when?? and why??
yes its true that person could become better but mostly majority would seek that after realising they have waste a great deal of their lives in nonsense and uselessness. Only god knows their intentions and knows if they carry a possibility of change

iam sure we all know stories of people who changed to the better and for sure the gigolos are no exemption, so lets shall pray they return to their path, coz even if the whole life is a gigolo one, i believe at sometime, if soon or late they could realise life is more than just a game..

About an egyptian man respect for a woman after he had sex with her.. i believe only if he really loves her and is keen upon her and shares something very very very strong with her..BUT otherwise i would tell u no, coz basically if h e really loved her he wouldnt have let her indulge in that with him, to tell u the truth many men are even sort of cautious to engage even to a woman who was previously enagaged " not married or touched" , so imagine if that was the situation..
i know i might not be making much of convinience or convincing to u coz i know u see things may be differently or from a different scope, but iam just answering ur question from my cultural and traditional point of view..

plz take care of urself and enjoy the forum and ur welcome to ask and debate any time

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Sophia
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sophia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CATTIE:
[B]Salam to you doctor !

hi cattie

i checked your information and says in paris, are you french? iam from montpellier, iam french my name is isabelle or where you are from? i like the topic also is nice,

Posts: 21 | From: Europe | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
to tell u the truth many men are even sort of cautious to engage even to a woman who was previously enagaged " not married or touched" , so imagine if that was the situation..

This is sick and pathetic !

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness, Doc! What century is this? And how about men? Like they all stay "untouched" even until their first marriage?

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 23 March 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I always knew that ........... guess thats why I was kind of scared to marry any Egyptian man.

And even if some Egyptian men have a different opinion - how do I know they are honest?!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 23 March 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I always knew that ........... guess thats why I was kind of scared to marry any Egyptian man.

And even if some Egyptian men have a different opinion - how do I know they are honest?!

What do you mean Tigerlilly?

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Arabic men want to marry an untouched girl ...... its in their religion, in their culture.

Since I had boyfriends before (in my previous Western life) I really understood I don't fit their profile.

I know there are foreign women out happily married to Arab men who accept and respect their wifes even if they were not more "virgins" when getting married.

Oh and my ex-fiancee (an Coptic Christian) told me this was one of the things why we can't make it together. Imagine this, after being with him for 1.5 years ........ and going through all the s*** together.

He is still not married ..... probably looking for a untouched girl in London ...... what a hard place to find one! He acted all modern ..... unfortunately it took me a long time to understand him.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well, I was very young, naive and he was actually my first "serious" boyfriend.
Guess thats why I didn't want to give up and tried to work it. Love makes you blind......

And he was very good-looking (he used to work as a model in Egyptian commercials) and he had a great way of talking (not in a cheap way).

We lived together in Egypt with his mom (who was Italian), his father already died 20 years before, so we treated each other like we were engaged and made future plans (like every couple in love). Since he was living in England for a while I THOUGHT he would be different. Well, this was not the case. Our relationship was always like one day sunshine the other day ..............

Oh, another awful thing was, that I suspected in London I was pregnant and his awful answer was "Alright, you either have an abortion or I will leave you". Why was he telling me this, I loved this guy! Well, I wasn't having his baby and four months later on we finally got engaged in Germany. But we had to many own problems (+ on top of it he didn't have a high morale for going to work). But couple of months later he took of to England again and I just told him I couldn't go and need to stay in Egypt because I got work there. I visited him a year later again in London (because I was still so much in love with him....)

I know it sounds very naive but I guess I had to have this kind of experience. Well, thats my story with my Egyptian man, hard to forget .......

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
How I healed my wounds......?

Well my next relationship was an American, we met in Cairo, and I got married to him a year later on. Now we got children and they keep me busy.

I was kind of afraid to end up with another relationship like that and made sure we marry quickly.

I am still in love with Egypt though, thats why I am going yearly on vacation, hope to move to there again in the nearest future and lastly I give my opinions here on this forum.

Thanks, Katrina, for your compassion. But some wounds never really heal ..... not even with time.

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, I was very young, naive and he was actually my first "serious" boyfriend.
Guess thats why I didn't want to give up and tried to work it. Love makes you blind......

And he was very good-looking (he used to work as a model in Egyptian commercials) and he had a great way of talking (not in a cheap way).

We lived together in Egypt with his mom (who was Italian), his father already died 20 years before, so we treated each other like we were engaged and made future plans (like every couple in love). Since he was living in England for a while I THOUGHT he would be different. Well, this was not the case. Our relationship was always like one day sunshine the other day ..............

Oh, another awful thing was, that I suspected in London I was pregnant and his awful answer was "Alright, you either have an abortion or I will leave you". Why was he telling me this, I loved this guy! Well, I wasn't having his baby and four months later on we finally got engaged in Germany. But we had to many own problems (+ on top of it he didn't have a high morale for going to work). But couple of months later he took of to England again and I just told him I couldn't go and need to stay in Egypt because I got work there. I visited him a year later again in London (because I was still so much in love with him....)

I know it sounds very naive but I guess I had to have this kind of experience. Well, thats my story with my Egyptian man, hard to forget .......

That must have been devastating, and so awful to go through...I cannot say I understand, I have never loved and lost. I don't think I have ever loved any man. I mean, I have liked a lot, but not loved. I can only imagine what it must have felt like. At least you found the strength to move on. Well done, and I sincerly hope you are very happy now.

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hi, Gigglegirl, there were times - actually months - I didn't really know what to do with myself beside going to work (I had to work to support myself). I actually hated walking down certain streets in Zamalek - this is an area of Cairo where we lived together and nothing and no one could take me out of this blues. I really wanted to leave Egypt after this failure, I really wanted to return to my homecountry. But I had to stay because of my work.
For almost a year - whenever I went out to a club - I starting drinking and sitting with people together, suddenly it made 'click' and there he was again .............. even if only in my mind.

I know many people going through this experience and I don't know to give anyone good advices to get over a lost love.
Its just such a bad feeling because I really wanted him and it didn't work out at all. I tried to tell myself that it was better this way because he wasn't able to support an own family etc. - not the way he liked to live his life - but my heart said something different for a long time. One of the things was I really thought I could change him, break some of his bad habits but it was illusionary......
Gosh, enough about him now, somehow I am still really p*****

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's with you, you racist bigot?! I may not be Egyptian, but I really do object to such onscene and incorrect stereotypical views by a narrow minded little sod like you. What's the point of you coming on here to be a racist. I'm sure you don't know EgyptianDoc77, and neither do I for thet matter, but he is probably at least 100 times the man you are!! And for your information Egypt is not backward. What is wrong with having good morales? Nothing, I feel sorry for you. It must be horrible to view the world the way yuo do. Coz one thing's for certain.Not many people will like you the way you are now!

[This message has been edited by shumza (edited 24 March 2004).]

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi, Gigglegirl, there were times - actually months - I didn't really know what to do with myself beside going to work (I had to work to support myself). I actually hated walking down certain streets in Zamalek - this is an area of Cairo where we lived together and nothing and no one could take me out of this blues. I really wanted to leave Egypt after this failure, I really wanted to return to my homecountry. But I had to stay because of my work.
For almost a year - whenever I went out to a club - I starting drinking and sitting with people together, suddenly it made 'click' and there he was again .............. even if only in my mind.

I know many people going through this experience and I don't know to give anyone good advices to get over a lost love.
Its just such a bad feeling because I really wanted him and it didn't work out at all. I tried to tell myself that it was better this way because he wasn't able to support an own family etc. - not the way he liked to live his life - but my heart said something different for a long time. One of the things was I really thought I could change him, break some of his bad habits but it was illusionary......

It's good to talk about pain you have been thhrough. It is so bad for you to keep it bottled up. It is like keeping anger bottled up. This causes stress, insomnia and may increase your chances of having a heart attack as stress can cause your blood pressure to rise, putting increased demand on the heart to function properly. Maybe this is where the expressions 'broken heart' and 'heart ache' come from? Anyway, I might not know how you feel...but I can always listen...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Gossip, can't you just leave us alone and keep your useless and offensive comments to yourself ..........?

Well if you were trying to provoke ....... you missed it big time.

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gossip:
An egyptian 100 times worth the man iam????
r u dreaming maniac???another egyptian dickhead u r ??? aint u hijabi slut? i swear i would strangle u both pimp and a slut, roflllllllllllll
shut ur ass up with ur Egyptiandoc

You even tried to strangle me or anyone in my area, and I would kick your useless head in. I might be a woman, but I have had training in self defence and kick boxing. Using both I can kill a man with one kick. So don't you dare ever threaten me. I am not a maniac, and you are right, EgyptianDoc77 is not 100 times the man you are...he is at least 500 times the man you are. You are scum. Useless, pointless scum. I don't know what it is with people like you. You must be jealous I guess. By the way, I am not Egyptian. And I am not muslim either, hence Ido not wear a hijab. And I am not a slut and will not be called one by someone like you!!!!!

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 23 March 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
People, gossip has certainly some mental issues...
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't believe you about what??
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you so intolerant. I have tolerance for others. Even people who call me a bimbo. What have Egyptians ever done to you?
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
already told u, he deserves strangling. where are you from katrina?

USA

really, why are you so angry at Egyptians? What have anybody done to you that you would start attacking people you do not even know?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Just ignore his postings ..........

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What makes us dumb? The fact that we ask the opinion of and educated man. Not a snivelling, racist little sod like you? Does it make you jealous? Does it make you angry? Do you secretly want all the women askingyour opinions??
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
r u sure ur no slut???ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

educated man???? a pimp , how could an egyptian pimp be educated???loooooooooool

hey lil gal, get urself something to play with and move off ya ass

Ha!!! You profile says it all...no occupation and no interests. You boring little guy. The onlt thing you can do is sit at your computer and be obnoxious! Why? What has happened in your life to make you like this? And do you know EgyptianDoc77 personally?

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if I were you, I'd giveup arguing with me right now. You are only going to lose. I alays give better than I get. This lass fights dirty...and the worse you get, the worse I will get. You will give in. Eventually, I break every one down.
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
[/B]

personally i would only get to know him if iam to strangle this mussy egyptian pimp. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl... and get to use his hijabi slut
how old r u?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Old enough to kick your **** you disgusting, racist pig. I don't know how many time I have to tell you: 1) I am not a slut. 2) I am not a muslim and therefore do not wear a hijab. Do you get that? Do you understand? I don't know If I can make it any simpler. What makes him a pimp then? Please elaborate...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Again ...... ignore his postings ......
go away, Gossip. We don't need you on here. What is so hard to understand?????

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:

Again ...... ignore his postings ......
go away, Gossip. We don't need you on here. What is so hard to understand?????

I cannot just ignore them. They have got me all fired up. I refuse to let a bigot like this say this that have no substance. I always argue my case 'til the bitter end. There's nothing wrong with defending your beliefs.

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 23 March 2004).]

homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

fuss about??? about ur dickhead Egyptiandoc77, u terrorist egyptian pimp doc. i swear i would strangle u to death if u ever come overhere, egyptian pimp, what u talking about untouched pimpo. go turn up ur backward culture and what about the egyptian whores pimp, heared they are much hot in bed is that true ROFL

shut up and go sleep with ur god. Just come to me and i'll simply hang u to death..

Interesting....sonomod gets hammered and suddenly gossip appears full of anger.. coincidence? I think not.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

homesick2 = homesick1?
Right or Wrong?????

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

gigglegirl
thank you dear for support and sweetness u showed and much concern to reply to a wierdo, ur really a sweet one, and iam sorry if he offended ur soft feelings with some evil words but dont take wierdos words into much consideration..
plz be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

gigglegirl
thank you dear for support and sweetness u showed and much concern to reply to a wierdo, ur really a sweet one

Yes GG is really a very sweet creature. But jaguar is more sweet.
hehe

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:

Poor thing, Tigerlilly. I think we probably should not have even asked you about it all since you are still disturbed by the relationship. Sorry if it opened an old wound. I hope you are truly happy in your marriage raising wonderful children with the husband who loves you and appreciates you. k

kat

CATTIE
Member # 3555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CATTIE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GOSSIP EXACTLY ?
I ASK OPINION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES IN LIFE AND WHO CAN ONLY TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK. AFTER WHAT I DO WITH THEIR OPINION IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.
BUT I RESPECT THE OPINION OF EACH ONE HERE WHO DARES TO ANSWER ME !

quote:
shame on you!!1 how dare u seek a fools opinion. do u think a fool would guide u???
real shame

Posts: 16 | From: PARIS, FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CATTIE
Member # 3555

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for CATTIE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Doctor !

Sukran for your answer ! I really wonder if someone can change.
Maybe not but there is one thing I believe : every one can have a second chance.
And for my part I wish to give him a chance, than he can take it or make bad again...
I believe that every one is good inside but it is life that makes people become bad. So why couldn't one help another to be brung back to goog ?
I will try to go on beliving and I will see what destiny has for me....

Otherwise I must say you that I really fall in love with Egypt. When I was a kid I wanted to be Egyptolog but life made it different, but on my way again I found Egypt now . But it is not an old lost civilization that I like now it is a living country where people live and love !
And when I can talk to people like you it shows that I am no wrong thinking how great people the Egyptians are !

Take care of you doctor !!

quote:
salam cattie
hope ur in good health inshallah. Well thanks for takign time to read and share ur view
As a matter of fact every human has his ups and downs and deviations of a path and carries a possibility of returning to the rightway again. True a gigolo could change if god wills it for him and if he is really keen on it. In all aspects of life u find people diverting of right and then one day they could return back to an even more ideal shape, but how much of them?? and when?? and why??
yes its true that person could become better but mostly majority would seek that after realising they have waste a great deal of their lives in nonsense and uselessness. Only god knows their intentions and knows if they carry a possibility of change

iam sure we all know stories of people who changed to the better and for sure the gigolos are no exemption, so lets shall pray they return to their path, coz even if the whole life is a gigolo one, i believe at sometime, if soon or late they could realise life is more than just a game..

About an egyptian man respect for a woman after he had sex with her.. i believe only if he really loves her and is keen upon her and shares something very very very strong with her..BUT otherwise i would tell u no, coz basically if h e really loved her he wouldnt have let her indulge in that with him, to tell u the truth many men are even sort of cautious to engage even to a woman who was previously enagaged " not married or touched" , so imagine if that was the situation..
i know i might not be making much of convinience or convincing to u coz i know u see things may be differently or from a different scope, but iam just answering ur question from my cultural and traditional point of view..

plz take care of urself and enjoy the forum and ur welcome to ask and debate any time

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Thank you, Katrina. Its okay and yes we have a good marriage (moving too much around though) and three small children aged 5, almost 4 and 1.
I guess I am blessed with what I did and what I have.

CATTIE
Member # 3555

Rate Member
Salut Isabelle !

Yes I am french and living in Paris !
I fall in love with egypt and its people. I feel like at home in Egypt. Have you the same opinion ?

quote:
Originally posted by Isabelle:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CATTIE:
[B]Salam to you doctor !

hi cattie

i checked your information and says in paris, are you french? iam from montpellier, iam french my name is isabelle or where you are from? i like the topic also is nice,

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

gigglegirl
thank you dear for support and sweetness u showed and much concern to reply to a wierdo, ur really a sweet one, and iam sorry if he offended ur soft feelings with some evil words but dont take wierdos words into much consideration..
plz be safe

Thank you for saying that. It is nice to know someone thinks I am sweet rather than a slut. As to taking his words into consideration...I do. It upsets me that people can think like that and be so offensive towards another person. Once again, thanks

Sophia
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sophia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CATTIE:
Salut Isabelle !

Yes I am french and living in Paris !
I fall in love with egypt and its people. I feel like at home in Egypt. Have you the same opinion ?

salut cattie

yes iam fascinated by egypt, i will go this summer in first time. i wish you to be happy and enjoy life and yes there is so good egyptian people in forum which like you say give good impression , iam happy i will go

may be we can talk n french in email
isabellepellier2000@yahoo.com

isabelle

Posts: 21 | From: Europe | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a note to say Thank you also to Shumza for deleting those awful messages. I'm very glad that you do not tolerate such people!!
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Just a note to say Thank you also to Shumza for deleting those awful messages. I'm very glad that you do not tolerate such people!!

it was crazy

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com