EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Whats all the Fuss about Egyptian men?????? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Whats all the Fuss about Egyptian men??????
gossip
Member # 3870

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gossip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Are you one of them dumped prunes???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

u can't be that stupid!! come on!! at least pretend to be smarter than that.. Ignorant
Posts: 45 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gossip:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Are you one of them dumped prunes???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

u can't be that stupid!! come on!! at least pretend to be smarter than that.. Ignorant
can't help but see the irony in someone who just generalized about 80 million Egyptians call someone else ignorant ... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geminilion
Member # 9683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geminilion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted by Tigerlily
For a woman in Europe/United States to have a one-night-stand with a man is not a big deal. To engage into sexual activities with different men (not in the same time though) it is relatively normal. Women and men usually have many experiences before settling down with a person in marriage - some of them never will.

It's a big deal to me! I do understand what you are saying about American women in general but some of us do have morals. In relation to Egypt though there is a hugs difference.

Posts: 63 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geminilion:

It's a big deal to me! I do understand what you are saying about American women in general but some of us do have morals. In relation to Egypt though there is a hugs difference.

You couldn't resist pulling up your own britches without pulling ours down?

And Europeans wonder why they can't get a break from Americans? [Confused]

I'd like to see a pro-absentance movement get started in Europe. That wouldn't happen though, you people need the all-white population. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyyyyyyyyyyy egyptian doc u aint in www.hi5.com by any chance ..just wondering ur name is every where .
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Posted by Tigerlily
For a woman in Europe/United States to have a one-night-stand with a man is not a big deal. To engage into sexual activities with different men (not in the same time though) it is relatively normal. Women and men usually have many experiences before settling down with a person in marriage - some of them never will.

Its not bad moral to have sex before marridge - its common sense!
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gossip:
HUH!!??? . You are clueless desperate egyptian bastard.. I would rather suck a dirty stinkin rotten donkey balls but not an egyptian's ..

So where are you from, and why the phuck are you here? And does sucking donkey balls make you a better person?

Just wondering.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-------------------------------------------------

for u maybe but not for everybody

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having "relations" before marriage can have the effect of cheapening sex and undermining the sanctity of that experience.
not having "relations" before marrying can have the effect of cheapening marriage, and undermining its sanctity, as people try to marry quickly in an effort to relieve the considerable pressure of the sexual instinct.
go figure!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bombon:
-------------------------------------------------

for u maybe but not for everybody

The majority of people are having more than 1 sexual partner during their life time. The ones that claims they dont - are liers or kidding themselfes.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority of people are having more than 1 sexual partner during their life time. The ones that claims they dont - are liers or kidding themselfes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No they are not. They just have different values.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Yes the statics shows that you dont live your life with just 1 sexualpartner. I will also bet my life on that if you marry before you are 25 years old - the marriage will not last or there will be infidelity in it. People are curious no matter how "good" values you have.
May I ask what you age is?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Posted by Tigerlily

Hi, look I didn't mean to insult your personal feelings, I don't know you and about the subject I did generalize because most women do have sexual experience before entering marriage. And on the other hand of course there are women out there who stay untouched until they become married out of personal choice or because they are obligated by their religion.

I personally find nothing wrong in having sex before marriage but it's my own point of view and also I don't practise any specific faith.

It's really everyone's own decision but what I don't like is when people judge others and tell them that they have no values. Easily it could be said that you are strange because you don't want to do it. Really it doesn't get us nowhere. But according to your personal choice and faith I fully respect your own decision. Live and let live. Take care.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im so glad your back tigerlily... you have an amazing knack of saying just what i was thinking.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
I should have had tons of men and sex before I enter my marriage - the I wouldn't be in the middle of a divorce. I finally figured that out [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you hadnt of got married you wouldnt be in the middle of a divorce.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Yeah you learn while you live..........Never am I gonna marriage again!
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CHIMPS:
heyyyyyyyyyyy egyptian doc u aint in www.hi5.com by any chance ..just wondering ur name is every where .

Hello

no am not there in hi5... This is an old thread actually whereby i first posted on ES and had my name on that time... [Smile]

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok got it wrong sorry [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CHIMPS:
ok got it wrong sorry [Roll Eyes]

nevermind chimps [Smile]
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com