EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Young Egyptian man speaks up (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Young Egyptian man speaks up
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Noooo,
I have only 7 packs left, and time is running out

Maybe I was to tough on her, but it is only because I don’t like double standards,
Someone would do something, and say something completely different and everyone have to agree with them, plus one more thing about sue333, why the heck would she say anything about my parents, and suggesting they should be ashamed of me,
As if she is implying that she is OLD enough to know what is right and what is not, and is giving me a lesson in manners,
In the sates and English speaking cultures we say “those who can’t do, teach”,

in Egypt we say “those who lack something cannot give it”
and we also say “does not speak of manners, those who don’t have it”

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 20 September 2004).]

I am not going to get involved in a slanging match with you. I am too nice for that. So whatever you write after- I am leaving this here. Just read the attacks you write and you will understand the comments made. You can say what you want about me because you don't know me, are totally wrong in your opinion of me and in the end the people I care what they think are my family and my friends.

1 No desire to 'hunt'. Wasnt looking for or wanting an Egyptian man. The man approached me to take care of me when I was sick. He is a decent person. He liked my children and spent lots of time with them.

2. No need or desire to be important. I am important in my career and in my childrens lives. Th rest- it doesnt matter.

3. My children are proud of me and not ashamed or me in any way- I gave them nothing to be ashamed of.

4. Who knows whether the other person is sincere at this moment. I can only be true to myself. If he happens to be insincere that is his shortfall not mine.

5. Lastly, attacking people who come on here just trying to be friendly and asking for information about a culture we only partially know- is not a good thing. If I didnt know better I could think this was the attitude and agression of the majority when in fact most Egyptian (and Muslim) people I know are lovely decent people. I know a number of people from the Middle East in general, and they whilst we may hae different views on politics etc, we are able to see other peoples views and accept people for them.

I should not have lowered myself to retaliate, as you have, but would your parents really be proud of men who categorise all women and attack them verbally, and some of the men who have sex in such a way, when the religion is so strict in these matters. The west is a lot more open on these matters and that can be a bad thing, but surely those people in a strict muslim country should either abide by the religion or at least be quiet if they arent, and not just blame the 'temptation'.

These are my last comments. Im sure you will attack lots more- but that's up to you. I would repect you more if you didnt.

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
in Egypt we say “those who lack something cannot give it”
and we also say “does not speak of manners, those who don’t have it”

A very old English saying for you :-

'Manners maketh the man'

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading how Welsafty is picking on Sue I do not wonder that there is no peace on earth ... but on the other hand war starts already in kindergarden where they start to fight for toys.

It might sound ridiculous to many of you, but my credo is that if you have enough self-love there is no need on attacking others! Was already taught by Jesus (PBUH).

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SORRY ADUL I DISAGREE WITH ALL WHAT YOU WROTE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DONOT GENERALIZED BECAUSE IF YOU OR YOUR FREINDS HAVE MET TWO OR THREE BRITS WOMENS,IT DOESNOT MEANS ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME!!!!BUT I HAVE MET ALOT OF NICE AND RESPECTIVE WOMENS,AS WE HAVE IN EGYPT SOME BAD PPL AND GOOD PPL ITS THE SAME EVERY WHERE!!!

IN GENERAL;;;IAM SORRY IF I PERSONALY GENERALIZED ABOUT ONE GIRL HERE,!!BELIEVE ME IAM READING HER POSTS SINCE ALONG TIME AGO,AND I CAN SEE HOW SHE IS VERY NEGATIVE AGAINST EGYPT AND THE EGYPTIANS SO I HAVE TO STOP HER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND I'LL DO!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thank you, I appreciate you kind words of complement.
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
A very old English saying for you :-

'Manners maketh the man'

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there Welsafty - there has been a marked, and almost overnight, improvement in your spelling and your English. Can I have some of whatever pills you are taking - they would do wonders for some of my ex-students.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Microsoft spelling check
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Hi there Welsafty - there has been a marked, and almost overnight, improvement in your spelling and your English. Can I have some of whatever pills you are taking - they would do wonders for some of my ex-students.

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Microsoft spelling check

...now why didn't I think of that!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khaloud
Member # 5421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khaloud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ADOUL you are right because all the old brits women come only to have sex in egypt.
they doing that when they became like garbage in there country.i think all the egyptian men are right to play games with this kind of womens.because they think they are smater than our boys but at the end they see they are very stupid.

Posts: 4 | From: egypt alexandria | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaloud - thank goodness that you are only one and that this is your first post.

People think it is dreadful that some of the posts lump all Egyptian men under one negative description. But, you are Egyptian (or supposed to be) and you infer that it is right for Egyptian men lie, cheat, and steal from these women because they are stupid. Maybe they are stupid. They are also lonely and trusting and it would not occur to them that they in coming to Egypt that had done the equivalent of falling among thieves.

There are millions and millions of good Egyptian men would not lie, cheat and steal from anybody. Good Muslims who love their wives and children but would not dream of taking three more European wives (all unknown to each other) just to get money out of them and feel that they are smarter than they are.

They also say that anyone reading this forum would be frightened off coming to Egypt - how can you have made that any better by indicating that Egyptians are a nation of fornicating thieves.

Khaloud you not painting a bad picture of European women you are painting an horrific picture of Egyptian men and describing a complete lack of morals.

That is no advert for this wonderful country and you should be ashamed.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by khaloud:
ADOUL you are right because all the old brits women come only to have sex in egypt.
they doing that when they became like garbage in there country.i think all the egyptian men are right to play games with this kind of womens.because they think they are smater than our boys but at the end they see they are very stupid.

You sad little person.Do you want to talk about your problem?

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khaloud
Member # 5421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khaloud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MISS OLD GE GE i have no problems thank you
but i think you are the one who has many problems,i think you are coming to luxor this month or next month please donot try to sleep with many boys in one time but use them one by one and we are waiting you here when you come back with some tears because one of them cheated on you.
i advice you to ask loxorlover help because she is already used most of luxor boys then she can lead you well.with how much money you have to pay and who is the strogest boy etc

Posts: 4 | From: egypt alexandria | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Wow, that wasn’t very nice of you
It just happened the despite fact that I don’t always agree with loxorlover, and GeGe, I still like and respect both, and I see no reason for you to insult them this way.
I conceder both my friends, and beware, I have a very bad temper when someone insult my friends in front of me, and I have the fastest insulting keyboard ever!!!!!!!
So please be respectful, especially because you have only 4 posts so far, and you seem to hate everyone already

You can take this as a friendly WELCOME to our forum

quote:
but i think you are the one who has many problems,i think you are coming to luxor this month or next month please donot try to sleep with many boys in one time but use them one by one and we are waiting you here when you come back with some tears because one of them cheated on you.
i advice you to ask loxorlover help because she is already used most of luxor boys then she can lead you well.with how much money you have to pay and who is the strogest boy etc

------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
khaloud
posted 22 September 2004 06:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welsafty
posted 22 September 2004 08:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, that wasn’t very nice of you
It just happened the despite fact that I don’t always agree with loxorlover, and GeGe, I still like and respect both, and I see no reason for you to insult them this way.
I conceder both my friends, and beware, I have a very bad temper when someone insult my friends in front of me, and I have the fastest insulting keyboard ever!!!!!!!
So please be respectful, especially because you have only 4 posts so far, and you seem to hate everyone already
You can take this as a friendly WELCOME to our forum

..unloaded

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Khaloud - are you advertising yourself as a prostitute on this forum?

How can I have used all the boys on the Corniche? There are so many of them and they are far too busy to bother with women when there is so much to be made from gay men.

Why do you make out that all the Luxor boys are prostitutes when they are not? Most of them work hard to earn a living - they do not sell their bodies.

You are really a very clever little boy though. You seem to know all about my sex life when nobody else on the forum even knows who I am.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
ANM - many thanks for your astute observations. If you are right then I shall loose all faith in Egyptian youth.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im coming next week, do i have to have them 1 at a time too?

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaloud

In the 7 years that LL has lived here I have only ever known her to be with one Egyptian Man.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abdul:
So you really think old British women are attractive to young Egyptian men? Not to me and not to any of my friends. I agree we have sex with you, but this doesn't mean we find you beautiful. But you are such easy prey. You come here and look for men. Young and good looking Western girls never are after us, it is you old ladies over 40. So easy to have sex with you, you believe everything we tell you. We can look in your eyes and you think we tell truth. You are so stupid. And then you are desperate in finding men that you believe everything. When I read what you write in this forum I must only laugh. You are so silly. Really think any men you write about here is serious with you?

But why should we say no when you offer yourself? It is not easy for men in Egypt to have sex if not married. Egyptian girls do not sleep around like old British ladies do. You really think we love you when we tell you? Look at you, all of you have fat tummy, breasts hanging down, ass is to big, wrinkles in face, legs are not nice and you really think you look nice? We tell you so, but all we want is sex which you give so easily. And when your holiday is over, next British woman comes. You really think 20 or 30 years old man wants to marry old woman? It is like marrying own mother! Men in my country want women who can give children! But many my friends want British wife for visa, but we never ask for it. You always offer invitation to your country. You think we are nicer than British men. Yes, we are good actors in getting what we want.

Despite my disgust to your posting I toltaly agree with it.

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wrong again I do not visit Luxor,Cairos more my style,much more upper class men there,something that Luxor is obviously missing.And as for boys I prefer men,which you are clearly not.Have you not crawled back into your hole yet?

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
ANM - many thanks for your astute observations. If you are right then I shall loose all faith in Egyptian youth.

He he, guess I've seen one too many good cop bad cop movies.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LUXORLOVER JUST IGNORE THEM,,,,,,,,,,,WE ALL KNOW YOU AND HOW NICE PERSON YOU ARE,,,,,,,,,PLS FORGET ABOUT THEM,,,,,,,,,,THEY TRYING TO GET YOU ANGRY OR OUT OF YOUR NERVE,,,,,,
YOU ARE SUCH SWEAT EDUCATED RESPICTIVE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaloud, are u trying to tell me with how many and where from boyz I can sleep with??? U too funny! Calm down son, you will get some before your 100th birthday, if ur lucky enough.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahaha,lol dont make me laugh that much,u are amazingly stupid man!i still try to realize what makes some egyptian males be so cheap like you,you are really nothing more than one simple male prostitute!I couldnt believe my eyes,really,who says that you are something speciall Mr **** ,or u just have your big mouth,coz there`s something miss inside your pants Why you try to abuse all British old women,when you dont realise(it`s not your fault,you`re just dumb by nature)that abusing these women-you abuse youreslf double,as you sleep with women like them coz ure soooooo desperate to got sex,no matter from who?hahaha!!plssss,next time dont loose our time with bullshits and find some real woman to satisfy you,if u can,of course! )i know,u`r hand hurts already from .....thats your desteny,used to it lolllll
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaloud your comments touch my heart what a nice educated and intelligent man you seem to be. Please help me to unload the burden on my credit cards and meet me on the corniche. I will be the 90 year old, 1500 kilo lady with wrinkly face - you are the one I have been seeking and you break my heart. Please remember not all fingers are the same - I AM the thumb !

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaya_mah
Member # 4612

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for yaya_mah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD....I've never seen one so proud about his own stupidity...I always thought men should be proud when they reject women who are too cheap...but it's the first time I see someone who's proud for being a gigglo...wierd...
Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yaya_mah:
OH MY GOD....I've never seen one so proud about his own stupidity...I always thought men should be proud when they reject women who are too cheap...but it's the first time I see someone who's proud for being a gigglo...wierd...

I suppose he needs to be proud of something even if it is extracting money out of women for services in kind....male prostutution.

zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really I'm disappointed , how dare you to describe a woman body like this , who told you that this elderly womann are applying for miss universe competition . Why don't u tell the woman no without hurting , or fooling her.
Let me tell u something and be honest with ur self and tell the truth .Imagine that u are 50 years and u went to Russia ( I didn't mean anything bad about any Russian but I know how the Egyptian men adore the Russian beauty ) and u r single and not handsome but u have money , what would u do ? u would go and pick up a blonde girl and pay her what so ever , she would give u a good time and she would n't come to this page complaining about ur big belly or what so ever ,she would never come to u saying she loves u or this nonsense, it's fair enough,u had a done deal, she got what she wanted and gave u what u wanted .But you guys taking advantage of those ladies ,either money , Visa, or sex so don't come and complain and hurt them , plus I know u guys , I have seen and meet a dozens of u in Sharm with Italian women , u r very sweet talkers , good hunter, and u know that these elderly women need sweet words ,tenderness ,fake stories which is the easiest thing to make up , really I'm upset that u still think by the way of ur great grand father, u still think that beautiful woman is only a nice face and nice round what so ever , yaa man these things will never remain forever what will remain is a good and kind heart , good personality ,charming sprit , let me tell my experience I know most of the commercials models, and I hate being around with them coz they are so silly and deep inside they have nothing to offer more than a body and face which u can't even talk to . On the other hand I really enjoy a conversation with an elderly person coz every word s/he will say is a history ,his/ her history. Remmber one day u will be on her shoes so don't forget that what goes around , comes around.
I'm sorry if it was long but I couldn't shut up ,
An Egyptian girl who'll never say yes, when she wants to say no .

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeina20:
Really I'm disappointed , how dare you to describe a woman body like this , who told you that this elderly womann are applying for miss universe competition . Why don't u tell the woman no without hurting , or fooling her.
Let me tell u something and be honest with ur self and tell the truth .Imagine that u are 50 years and u went to Russia ( I didn't mean anything bad about any Russian but I know how the Egyptian men adore the Russian beauty ) and u r single and not handsome but u have money , what would u do ? u would go and pick up a blonde girl and pay her what so ever , she would give u a good time and she would n't come to this page complaining about ur big belly or what so ever ,she would never come to u saying she loves u or this nonsense, it's fair enough,u had a done deal, she got what she wanted and gave u what u wanted .But you guys taking advantage of those ladies ,either money , Visa, or sex so don't come and complain and hurt them , plus I know u guys , I have seen and meet a dozens of u in Sharm with Italian women , u r very sweet talkers , good hunter, and u know that these elderly women need sweet words ,tenderness ,fake stories which is the easiest thing to make up , really I'm upset that u still think by the way of ur great grand father, u still think that beautiful woman is only a nice face and nice round what so ever , yaa man these things will never remain forever what will remain is a good and kind heart , good personality ,charming sprit , let me tell my experience I know most of the commercials models, and I hate being around with them coz they are so silly and deep inside they have nothing to offer more than a body and face which u can't even talk to . On the other hand I really enjoy a conversation with an elderly person coz every word s/he will say is a history ,his/ her history. Remmber one day u will be on her shoes so don't forget that what goes around , comes around.

Bravo aleeki ya Zeina20. But let me get one fact straight here: His own great-grandfather would have never chased women and prostitute himself like that.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why didn't u all doubt that it's a very angry english woman who wrote this words!!!what makes an egyptian guy be so angry if he thinks the egyptian guys r using the english women,i doubt,u r not an egyptian guy "abdul",this forum is starting to be fake

------------------
www.face-pic.com/aqua_vilva

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mody:
this forum is starting to be fake

Starting to be?

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Starting to be?

yes,u r right,i'm sorry:-D,it has always been:-D,and there is nothing we can do about it

------------------
www.face-pic.com/aqua_vilva

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night
Member # 5465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do not need any British woman, but when you offer yourself why shall I say no?

Abdul,

Americans don't use "shall"

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Starting to be?

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zeina20:

Wow only your second post in 3 years, how did u remember ur password? I can't remember mine from last month, he he

JOEJOE90
Member # 5448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEJOE90     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So you really think old British women are attractive to young Egyptian men? Not to me and not to any of my friends. I agree we have sex with you, but this doesn't mean we find you beautiful. But you are such easy prey. You come here and look for men. Young and good looking Western girls never are after us, it is you old ladies over 40. So easy to have sex with you, you believe everything we tell you. We can look in your eyes and you think we tell truth. You are so stupid. And then you are desperate in finding men that you believe everything. When I read what you write in this forum I must only laugh. You are so silly. Really think any men you write about here is serious with you?

But why should we say no when you offer yourself? It is not easy for men in Egypt to have sex if not married. Egyptian girls do not sleep around like old British ladies do. You really think we love you when we tell you? Look at you, all of you have fat tummy, breasts hanging down, ass is to big, wrinkles in face, legs are not nice and you really think you look nice? We tell you so, but all we want is sex which you give so easily. And when your holiday is over, next British woman comes. You really think 20 or 30 years old man wants to marry old woman? It is like marrying own mother! Men in my country want women who can give children! But many my friends want British wife for visa, but we never ask for it. You always offer invitation to your country. You think we are nicer than British men. Yes, we are good actors in getting what we want.

I ONCE MEET AN EGYPTIAN GIRL SHE HAD HAIRY ARMPITS AND SMELLED OF **** JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOUR SUB HUMAN MUSLEM SACK OF SHITS

Posts: 16 | From: DENNY SCOTLAND | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Now now JoeJoe, have you been chasing your sister again.
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Takes one to know one......Lump of.......
Dirk
Member # 4259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been away from this forum quite a while. And believe me I'm surprised about this topic.Surprised for several reasons.

Lot of these things I have been thinking of myself, but I didn’t feel inspired to write about it. Why should I have been doing so? Why writing things that can be misunderstood so easily, that can possibly hurt if misunderstood? Most of the time it’s wiser so keep quiet, than to speak out loud.

In the past I have been surprised by reading some messages in many topics. Messages from women that have a good holiday. During this time they meet a man and they spend some time with him. As they go back they seem to dream on and believe that they found the man of their lives, eternal love. And than I wonder. How can anyone believe that anyone can speak of true love before he even knows the person he ‘loves’? How can one believe that sweet spoken words, send into your heart in the warm shining moonlight, three days after meeting you, can have any value when they whisper in your ears that they are words of eternal love? Who’s fooling who, I always think than. But it’s far from me to judge. I’m flesh as well.

On the other hand, I have met some Europeans that got married with Egyptian men. What I hear from them is that they met him and later on, now, they have a good marriage. They are happy. So it’s possible to meet the man of your life. All over the world. I guess it all starts with self respect and respect for those around you.

On the other hand I wonder how it’s possible that so many holiday lovers there are in Egypt. In family mater there is quite a strong social control, but as soon as you reach the bazaar of the corniche, it seems like everyone is hunting everyone with sweet words. My wife and I always were very amused to see how the young man that invited us, laughed as soon as we took it all with a smile and answered back. In a friendly, smiling way, without offending or humiliating them, but with a very good feeling of self respect. And as one of them was too offensive, touched my wife, I did react. Yes, the habits in Europe are different, but we have ways of behaving out of self respect as well. They are different, but they are there and one will not cross that border without getting reaction. So as we go to Egypt, we try to behave the way someone living in Egypt would do if he has some self respect. Respecting yourself makes others respect you. And I must say, we never had any trouble and we were welcome everywhere we went to.

Posts: 71 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk:
I've been away from this forum quite a while. And believe me I'm surprised about this topic.Surprised for several reasons.

Lot of these things I have been thinking of myself, but I didn’t feel inspired to write about it. Why should I have been doing so? Why writing things that can be misunderstood so easily, that can possibly hurt if misunderstood? Most of the time it’s wiser so keep quiet, than to speak out loud.

In the past I have been surprised by reading some messages in many topics. Messages from women that have a good holiday. During this time they meet a man and they spend some time with him. As they go back they seem to dream on and believe that they found the man of their lives, eternal love. And than I wonder. How can anyone believe that anyone can speak of true love before he even knows the person he ‘loves’? How can one believe that sweet spoken words, send into your heart in the warm shining moonlight, three days after meeting you, can have any value when they whisper in your ears that they are words of eternal love? Who’s fooling who, I always think than. But it’s far from me to judge. I’m flesh as well.

On the other hand, I have met some Europeans that got married with Egyptian men. What I hear from them is that they met him and later on, now, they have a good marriage. They are happy. So it’s possible to meet the man of your life. All over the world. I guess it all starts with self respect and respect for those around you.

On the other hand I wonder how it’s possible that so many holiday lovers there are in Egypt. In family mater there is quite a strong social control, but as soon as you reach the bazaar of the corniche, it seems like everyone is hunting everyone with sweet words. My wife and I always were very amused to see how the young man that invited us, laughed as soon as we took it all with a smile and answered back. In a friendly, smiling way, without offending or humiliating them, but with a very good feeling of self respect. And as one of them was too offensive, touched my wife, I did react. Yes, the habits in Europe are different, but we have ways of behaving out of self respect as well. They are different, but they are there and one will not cross that border without getting reaction. So as we go to Egypt, we try to behave the way someone living in Egypt would do if he has some self respect. Respecting yourself makes others respect you. And I must say, we never had any trouble and we were welcome everywhere we went to.

Dirk it is better to write what you think rather than just remian quiet. I very much agree with what you wrote especially about self repsect. I think we do have a different code of self respect but whilst when we travel abroad we should take on the right actions to show respect to the people and country we visit, we should never leave our own code of self respect at home.

I would like to see more men like you stand up for their wives and in particular more fathers stand up for their teenage daughters.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
postings all getting stuck today! has the English weather got in to ES???
Dirk
Member # 4259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I learned a lot, Penny.

In Ghent (Belgium) I have been working for 5 years as social worker in a program for immigrant teenagers. I was responsible for the group of 12 –15 year old boys. We have many Turkish immigrants in Ghent. As their grandparents moved into Belgium, these boys and their parents were born in Belgium, but they never got integrated or accepted fully. So they have roots, with strong family ties and a strong tradition. The more they feel hurt by our community, the more they resist (would be just like that I guess). Everyone has a certain pride and so have they. Working with them I learned a lot about interculturality. I understood that you have to learn to know and respect someone before you can expect that they respect you. They have their tradition, their values and we have ours. And in a way the fundaments are the same, the way of showing it is different. And that’s difficult to understand. The way they look at us is incorrect, but how can they understand our behaviour correct as they look at it from different values, different codes? And the most important thing is to understand that the same thing goes up for us. How can we interpretate them correct, as we look at it from our values and ways of behaving? The only way is to spend time with them and to start with an open mind and equality. How can I show them that it bothers me when they speak respectless about women, if I act in a way that –in their way of acting- is a sign of lack of (self)respect? And that is what I see all the time when I travel around, or when I visit my friends in Egypt. Tourists walking around like elephants in a store of teacups, wondering why ‘these Egyptians’ show no respect. In a way it shouldn’t even make a difference that you are guest in their country, because that is not the key to communication, to respect. That would be the same as saying to these Turkish boys: ‘it’s our country, so you simply have to show respect’. No, respect is something that comes from deeper inside. You have to earn it by giving it. And you can learn a lot from others, because they can point the finger at the weak spots in your way of living.

I have a 16 year old daughter. One day she was bothered by an African young man on the bus. I know the guy, he lives in the village next to us. In our customs we would tell our children to speak up for themselves. If that doesn’t work, we would go there ourselves and try to talk. I did different. I waited for him and became very angry. I did not touch him, but I made clear that she is my daughter and that he insulted me and my whole family. That I will never tolerate this again. And it works. Why? Because this was communication we both understand. So even in being angry with someone you can show respect. And they respect you, even if they dislike you.

Posts: 71 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abdul has premature ejaculation or can't even get it up... the joke is on you ... ha ha or maybe your the size of a peanut that's it you have a peanut ... i would be frustrated too... pooor abdul ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abdul has premature ejaculation or can't even get it up... the joke is on you ... ha ha or maybe your the size of a peanut that's it you have a peanut ... i would be frustrated too... pooor abdul ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abdul your a pimp. You prostitute yourself with your friends. You are cynical. I still think there is something wrong with you. Your like american men ... same bs, same lines, same horrible acting. At least its universal. LOL your a fool.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
[B] Your like american men ... same bs, same lines, same horrible acting. B]

Can't agree with you on that statement.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Abdul:
[B]So you really think old British women are attractive to young Egyptian men? Not to me and not to any of my friends. I agree we have sex with you, but this doesn't mean we find you beautiful. But you are such easy prey.

Well spoken Abdul.Bravooooo

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com