EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Seeking suggestions on how help friend whos facelift went wrong (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seeking suggestions on how help friend whos facelift went wrong
BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I am new here a close friend of mine needs help and I want to help but do not know how; so I would like to ask room if they can offer suggestions.

My friend last year after years of worrying about her wrinkled old looks plus the final insult of losing her younger boyfriend to a younger slimmer and more attractive woman, decided to undertake a facelift to regain her youth so consulted a plastic surgeon in Cairo. After parting with an incredible sum of money the surgeon carried out a full facelift, when she came around from the procedureher face was puffy and resembled a huge melon, she looked awful. She was assured by the surgeon that she would see a remarkable different within a few months when all the swelling settled down.

Friends have tried to be kind to her by saying there was an improvement but alas her face looked dreadful and reality is she now appears older than she did before. 13 months later she feels that she wasted her money and that the surgeon did not do his job well as it made no difference in fact worse. The surgeon left her with deep jowl lines running around her face which quite frankly you could plant potatoes in and the wrinkles and bags around her eyes are still clearly visible, to add insult to injury she now also has to endure scarring all around the headline and her large protruding ears now protrude even more.

She feels so bitter that she has taken it out verbally on friends and those close around her, she practically destroyed a local Egyptian who made an unkind comment that “she looked so old that a woman like her was just waiting for god to take her”. She has become difficult to befriend or help as she downright attacks everyone around her, especially if they are younger or more attractive than her. We have all rally'ed around to help and reassure her but her attitude towards us is unbearable at times and it’s clear that the surgeon done very little in helping her achieve her youth. My own feelings are that no one should not try to beat the natural growing old procedure gracefully just because an X chooses a more younger and slimmer girlfriend.

I would like to ask the room if they have known similar experiences with cosmetic surgeons in Egypt and maybe suggest what I can do to help her get out of this dreadful depression, resentment and anger which engulfs her.

Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only experience with cosemtic surgeons in Egypt was with an acquintance who went off to Cairo to have liposuction and came back on the train the next day with a full tummy tuck.

I feel sorry for your friend if she has wasted all that money. Perhaps, if she has any money left, she should see a surgeon in England or America who might be able to put things right.

Some people are lucky enough to have complete success with such operations but it would be wise to check out the credentials of the surgeon first before taking such drastic steps.

If anyone is doing it for their own self-esteem then that is a good thing. If you are doing it to keep a man then it is a waste of time and money.

In some fields however I am sure that Egyptian surgeons are among the best in the world.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately cosmetic surgery with its huge financial opportunities attracts doctors with less than hypercratic motives. That is the same all over the world. I know the UK has had some huge scandels and there are still surgeaons ready to rip of the insecure.

I would suggest professional counseliing for your friend as her problems seems to huge for the well mean mate to sort out.

With the best will in the world an amatuer can not take on that level of need.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the woman is still in Egypt then i would suggest that she return home. Especially if people are being as cruel to her as you suggest.

She will need all the professsional help she can get. From what you describe the results are really bad. That is sad and she will need all the friends she can get. Cosmetic surgery in Egypt is very cheap but sometimes you only get the service you pay for.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When deciding on a Plastic Surgeon in the USA you must go way beyond creditionals. Some of the most sought after plastic surgeons here have a rap sheet as long as my arm of medical compliants and even some deaths. Many times they don't check your medical background as thoroughly as they should and death has happened.

Many times unless 5 or more persons have died these surgeons are not held responsible in any way and malpractice is extremely costly to pursue.

Surgeons attached to universities, rather than private clinics seem to have the least amount of bad press. Universities naturally don't want to be sued, while private practices don't care.

In my neck of the woods everyday women are getting plastic surgery. Its disguisting. Women who are not yet 40 are getting tummy tucks and everything done. Men are getting procedures in order to extend their high profile careers. Its become something of a social force.

Thank God I have good genes against aging. When you come down to it, preventative care and good health habits pay off in the long run. Not dieting can be the best bet against aging. Just being healthy and telling those fad doctors to f*ck off is the best course. Plastic Surgery will hopefully be just a fad. Since I have been around alot of retirement homes, I watch the healthiest, happiest, and most youthful residents closely. Their ways can explain the passage of time in the most graceful fashion.

Getting old isn't the enemy, its your attitude that can become the enemy. Personally the persons who fear old age the most are the most unhappy by it. I see my reclining years as a chance to say what I wish to say and be able to feign dementia so I am not accountable for it. Imagine all I could get away with when I reach 80!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
There are some wonderful poems around about what to do when you are 80. Then you have nothing to fear. I do not want to be 80 and senile though. I want to be 80 and have my wits about me. I know they say use it or lose it but how do people fight off dementia. Were we really meant to live that long?
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I see my reclining years as a chance to say what I wish to say and be able to feign dementia so I am not accountable for it. Imagine all I could get away with when I reach 80!

Sonm I hate to think !!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Sonm I hate to think !!

Yup, I will be a mad ass getting away with everything.

I have a great grandaunt who drives on a snowmobile to town to drink at the bars with her grandsons and drives home again on the same snowmobile. Police won't even think of pulling her over. She did this untill she was 87. Then her grand children and great grandchildren would party at her house due to the fact that she wanted to make sure that they partied safe.

She lived until last year at 103 in her own home. She would spray the postman with a water hose when too much junk mail came to her mail box.

Yup I am going to give my daughter a hernia. But without the booze habit. I am creative I will find something else.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 04 January 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatladyUK
Member # 6191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatladyUK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a tummy tuck a few years ago.I got very fat and when I lost weight my tummy was like an empty balloon that hung down to my knees.I had to roll it up and stuff it in my knickers.They had to take so much skin that a new belly button was made.It worked though as I got married again.But he still ran off with my best friend.I put the weight back on after a couple of years and was back to square one so I might as well have saved my money.I would have a face lift if I could afford it.
Posts: 8 | From: wales | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FatladyUK:
I had a tummy tuck a few years ago.I got very fat and when I lost weight my tummy was like an empty balloon that hung down to my knees.I had to roll it up and stuff it in my knickers.They had to take so much skin that a new belly button was made.It worked though as I got married again.But he still ran off with my best friend.I put the weight back on after a couple of years and was back to square one so I might as well have saved my money.I would have a face lift if I could afford it.

I am so sorry to hear about your problem fatladyuk however I thought that you HAD to reduce your size/weight by over 3 stone in order to have such an operation. Can I ask where you had this surgery was it in Cairo and how long ago. The thought of you rolling up your stomach boggles the mind, was this a joke. All I can say is well done to you for losing all that weight which allowed you to have this operation carried out. You really must not put yourself down by giving yourself such a name as fatladyuk, it takes all types to make the world.

I am sure by now you have found a more deserving man.

Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woww FatladyUK/luxorlover & ex.moderator of Egypt365 I did not hear that you had a tummy tuck operation; from what I have been told you were never fat enough to justify such a serious operation.

By the trend of your postings it seems someone has touch a nerve with you.

Dont let it bother you and you have a nice day ok. Would love to meet you but hear that you fond of throwing orange juice over ladies who offend you.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 07 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Quit the obession and just live life dammit.

Why the hell does everyone want to be someone else?

Cripes!!!!

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Welshlady/Britishlady/Scottishlady/Irishlady/Fatlady - Here we go again round and round the mulberry bush. You are so sad.
FatladyUK
Member # 6191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatladyUK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welshlady are you illiterate as well as rude.I said my operation was a few years ago.It was in Wales not in Egypt and it went well.I said I would have a facelift if I could afford it.Why did any of that upset you.
Posts: 8 | From: wales | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now then now then. Don't start this all over again.

British Lady , What a subject to start. Does your friend know that you posted this about her?

QUTOE
The surgeon left her with deep jowl lines running around her face which quite frankly you could plant potatoes in and the wrinkles and bags around her eyes are still clearly visible, to add insult to injury she now also has to endure scarring all around the headline and her large protruding ears now protrude even more

FatLadyUK
I am sure that you did it for yourself not for any man.

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 05 January 2005).]

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ding Dong.

Seconds away. Round 294.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im keeping all my wrinkles, I earned all of them
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a lovely meal tonight and the wine was chilled wonderfully.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Typo error. I am confused with all these "Lady's" on here.

Should have said British Lady.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Kenzie I hate to post this way but you have given me a question to be answered. Im unsure what you mean by these comments as I did NOT post this thread it was british woman AND I AM NOT HER neither am I all the names luxorlover implies I am, as I have said many times? I only ever post as Welshladyuk as you can see clearly from my IP and email addresses.

However I recently found out that ES latest new member FatladyUK/luxorlover are indeed the same person. Its a free world I thought but then you see this new member posting stupid remarks (thought she had emigrated to Egypt365 she had stated she was leaving ES)? If you look through all the threads from Xmas Eve you will see FatladyUK/luxorlover keeps herself squeaky clean in her luxorlover threads and opened a new nickname FatladyUK to continue to carry on her childish and bitching games, as she did before.

I am far too busy for play games, although as you will see I will stick up for myself. I have no idea why she has a vendetta against me but I assure you from the numerous private emails she has sent me that she does. Im happy to privately share the contents of all luxorlovers threatening emails over the past year should anyone want to see them.

There are also many folk in Egypt who are aware of her blackmail and dreadful actions that she attempted to carry out against myself.

I wont play her foolish games and shall not stoop to her level.

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
Typo error. I am confused with all these "Lady's" on here.

Should have said British Lady.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Mind games again, sorry britishlady I will not stoop to others levels, had a great Christmas though.

BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
What is it with you all I only ever asked for comments and suggestions not a cat fight. I only wished I had not come back on this forum to ask. I do know the welsh woman and she is a nice very person cannot say the much about fatladyuk or luxorlover.

Please anyone how do you close or delete this subject.

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Just edit you first posting. Type alot of space bars in and it will appear blank.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish all these 'ladies' would grow up
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Allah has blessed my life and that seems to upset a lot of people. I have no regrets and no bitterness about what Allah has granted me. My life is good and full of good people and I hope that it will continues that way.

There are fortunately far more people that truly love me and those that hate me, so what more could I ask of my God. If Welshwoman and her various personalities has problems with that then I pity her.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm quite comfortable with my wrinkles.. my secret is I never try to look any younger.. I get a lot of respect from the guys I work with.. in Egypt older people get a lot more respect than in England! Fact!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
In that respect Samia, Egypt is wonderful for the ago. Europe is a place for the young, Egypt is more forgiving of the passing years and it has sun as a bonus.
FatladyUK
Member # 6191

Rate Member
Thank you for doing an IP check on me Welshlady and proving that I am in Luxor.That means I am myself and not someone else.I know you and I know LL.She went back to England weeks ago.Now you are wondering who I am.I am big and proud of it.There are a lot of fat ladies like me in Luxor and I am not ashamed of my size.I told my story to help others.Most women want a tummy tuck but you cannot keep a man with cosmetic surgery.When are you and Britishlady going to give your little friend a break.She is nice and does not deserve this.First you tell everyone that she is living with a gay sex worker and then you tell everyone about her facelift going wrong.Iasked if you were illiterate as well as rude.You cannot count either.You say you are size 16 but you are as big as me and I am at least size 26.There are photos of you in your bellydancing kit all over the internet.I can post them if you want but it is not a pretty sight.And Welshlady please look at see that I registered with this forum before this line was started.

[This message has been edited by FatladyUK (edited 06 January 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Thank you for doing an IP check on me Welshlady and proving that I am in Luxor.

Your IP is farmed out through your ISP (internet service provider) and it gets even more complicated.

ISP have a public IP address then as part of their network you are given a private IP address no one can see. Sometimes people can make it past a ISP's firewall to see that private IP address, but not often to do so can get your ISP into alot of trouble since most agree not to hand out that IP address anyway, actually to protect it.

Then MOST IP addresses are not static but dynamic. See IP addresses cost money, and its better to pool them together and pass them out for a single session on the internet. So if you have a major ISP provider like AOL or Qwest DSL your IP address changes constantly. At smaller ISP in Egypt they might assign a static IP address instead of the dynamic IP addresses of larger ISPs.

Right now recording label conglomerates are having a tizzy of a time with the circuit supreme trying to get these judges to twist the arms of ISP to turn over these dynamic IP addresses. Most ISP don't log dynamic IP addresses for the main reason of cost, it would be expensive and make them liable. So untill ISP log these dynamic IP addresses and are willing to hand them over recording labels have to spend millions in legal and investigative fees to find these downloaders.

So most of the time finding IP addresses are nearly impossible.

But a good give away is the IP address class. Class C or D is the most common class used for commercial ISPs. Class A is saved for governments, Class B is saved and 'leased' or bought outright for major corporations which pool out dynamic IP addresses to save costs. 192.168.1.x is a common class C, 205.196.1.x is a class B.

Then these IPs are only IPv4, IPv6 is coming out soon. which doubles the amount of digits in an IP address and also creates more IP addresses so we don't run out. MCI the major provider of wire and servers that create the backbone for the internet is working out the kinks now. And even MCI won't create a protocol technology that will pinpoint a persons IP address to their MAC address.

MAC addresses are the PC unique identifier. They get your MAC address your F*CKED!!!!

FatladyUK
Member # 6191

Rate Member
Thank you sonomod.I know very little about IP addresses but was just pleased that Welshlady saw that I was who I said I was.I can give a DNA sample of she wants.

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCOTTISHLADY
Member # 5501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCOTTISHLADY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to add to the confusion, I am in no way connected with any of the other "ladies" on here, nor am I connected with LuxorLover.
I do not know any of them.
Please do not include me in the "ladies" group.

Posts: 33 | From: the back of beyond | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
[B]
I am far too busy for play games although as you will see sick up for myself.

Nothing changes on here does it. The word is stick up for myself not sick, although on the other hand that is what you are doing to all of us, making us feel sick.

Why dont you clear off somewhere where you are wanted, because it is not here,maybe a physciatric hospital.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shunnza
Member # 6215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shunnza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
[B]
I am far too busy for play games although as you will see sick up for myself.

Nothing changes on here does it. The word is stick up for myself not sick, although on the other hand that is what you are doing to all of us, making us feel sick.

Why dont you clear off somewhere where you are wanted, because it is not here,maybe a physciatric hospital.

Why dont you go somewhere you fat bitch, no body likes you anyway, but other fat bitches, plastic surgery wont help you fat old bithces!!!!!!!!!!11

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Shunnza - another recently registered clone - I am not sure who you are calling a fat bitch except perhaps Welshwoman but we all agree that plastic surgery does not help keep a man.
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 3 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
However I recently found out from an IP trace that ES latest new member FatladyUK and luxorlover are indeed the same person living there in Luxor. Its a free world I thought, but then you see this new member posting stupid remarks (thought she had emigrated to Egypt365 she had stated she was leaving ES)? If you are to look through all the threads from Xmas you will see FatladyUK/luxorlover keeps herself sqeaky clean in her luxorlover threads and had opened a new nickname FatladyUK to continue to carry on her childish games, as before.

This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 05 January 2005).][/B]

I am sure LL can take up for herself and I want to say she does not know me. But I want to express my opinion (someone that knows neither of you) I know who she is from reading this forum for 6 months b4 I ever posted on here. I also followed Egypt365 when it was up and running. I did see a picture of her. LL does not at all strike me as the type of women to play such trivial games. She has always presented herself as an honest, intelligent & sensitive person. I don't think she has the time to post under various names nor do I see any reason she would want or need to.
I also don't believe you did any type of IP trace. Seems to me that you are the one with too much time on your hands to play silly games. If you have something to contribute to a topic why can't you just do that and leave other people out of your posts????

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Welshlady - was calling me a moderator supposed to be an insult. If it was then you are using some strange logic that I fail to understand.
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B]

I have to say- when one 'lady' appears- suddenly they all do- seems more than a coincidence to me-not sure I understand your point. Seems a little crazy to me.

Surely you should post when you have something to say- and be big enough to stand by it. All this 'lady'stuff and back biting is boring for the rest of us and must be tedious for Luxorlover and GeGe.

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

quote:
Thank you for doing an IP check on me Welshlady and proving that I am in Luxor.That means I am myself and not someone else.I know you and I know LL.She went back to England weeks ago.Now you are wondering who I am.I am big and proud of it.There are a lot of fat ladies like me in Luxor and I am not ashamed of my size.I told my story to help others.Most women want a tummy tuck but you cannot keep a man with cosmetic surgery.When are you and Britishlady going to give your little friend a break. You say you are size 16 but you are as big as me and I am at least size 26.There are photos of you in your bellydancing kit all over the internet.I can post them if you want but it is not a pretty sight.

Was not going to answer this utter rubbish but on a dull day could not resist it - sorry folks.

Gosh you do give me a good laugh reading your threads, as I said FATLADYUK/LUXORLOVER ARE INDEED THE SAME PERSON - hide behind whatever name you wish its a free world of course you would know LL cos you are her silly, but as I said I am not bothered with your childish games you have been exposed.

"Photos of me in bellydancing gear all over the internet" well I am impressed I MUST see these, yes of course please put the pics up I would love to see them, I am sure others would too, feel free. Cant remember wearing an oriental belly dancers outfit but did try a cropped top on for a laugh in a shop once I think?

You confess to being "at least a size 26" and proud of it hmm thats interesting as you say you had a tummy tuck, you must have been some size before to be STILL a size 26 after such an operation like that. You see FatladyUK/Luxorlover liars have to have good memory. I KNOW what size I am and I am very happy with it too.

As for giving my friend a break? I presume you refer to Britishladys friend/s thread, if you read the carefully you will see I merely commented on this forum like so many others. It sounded to me like she was trying to help her and just wanted suggestions?

Anyway not going to waste my time answering your silly threads it really has nothing to do with britishladys post.

Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BRITISHLADY:
Hello I am new here a close friend of mine needs help and I want to help but do not know how; so I would like to ask room if they can offer suggestions.

My friend last year after years of worrying about her wrinkled old looks plus the final insult of losing her younger boyfriend to a younger slimmer and more attractive woman, decided to undertake a facelift to regain her youth so consulted a plastic surgeon in Cairo. After parting with an incredible sum of money the surgeon carried out a full facelift, when she came around from the procedureher face was puffy and resembled a huge melon, she looked awful. She was assured by the surgeon that she would see a remarkable different within a few months when all the swelling settled down.

Friends have tried to be kind to her by saying there was an improvement but alas her face looked dreadful and reality is she now appears older than she did before. 13 months later she feels that she wasted her money and that the surgeon did not do his job well as it made no difference in fact worse. The surgeon left her with deep jowl lines running around her face which quite frankly you could plant potatoes in and the wrinkles and bags around her eyes are still clearly visible, to add insult to injury she now also has to endure scarring all around the headline and her large protruding ears now protrude even more.

She feels so bitter that she has taken it out verbally on friends and those close around her, she practically destroyed a local Egyptian who made an unkind comment that “she looked so old that a woman like her was just waiting for god to take her”. She has become difficult to befriend or help as she downright attacks everyone around her, especially if they are younger or more attractive than her. We have all rally'ed around to help and reassure her but her attitude towards us is unbearable at times and it’s clear that the surgeon done very little in helping her achieve her youth. My own feelings are that no one should not try to beat the natural growing old procedure gracefully just because an X chooses a more younger and slimmer girlfriend.

I would like to ask the room if they have known similar experiences with cosmetic surgeons in Egypt and maybe suggest what I can do to help her get out of this dreadful depression, resentment and anger which engulfs her.

Tell me is your friend Salama maybe then, i can undestand her better ,,i mean all this complex she has

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
[B]
I am far too busy for play games although as you will see stick up for myself.

I am very happy here in ES thank you Ge Ge, I myself remained faithful to ES and stayed here when you and LL/FatladyUK and wolf pack decided you were leaving ES and went over to Egypt365, why did you all return? I never created this thread but like others I WILL air my thoughts and views and try hard to remain positive whenever possible. I am sorry to inform you that I am here to stay, maybe it is 'you' who should move from the forum if you are unhappy here.

As for typo errors well welcome to the real world, I think we all do that from time to time.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Gosh it had been a nice day today and I did not need to wear a cardigan

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
WElshlady - if Shunnza needs to clone the name of ES's ex-moderator then I doubt that I need to be ultra-polite to him/her so your criticism is unwarranted.

People flit in and out of forums and many belong to several. Posters come and go and then come back again. I left this one temporarily because of people like you. GeGe did the same and so have many others. But, I decided that I would not let your bile deter me from posting on a forum that I was part of before you and others like you decided to try and ruin it.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 07 January 2005).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BRITISHLADY:
Now luxorlover you have not been taking your truthful pills have you. Thats another lie I am told you claim a variety of DLA benefits as a result of lies you told the british DHSS. You entered Cairo on a walking stick a few months ago and yet when you reached Luxor 1 day later it dissapeared into thin air, a miracle I say. Many folk have seen you climbing pyrmaids and cycling across the west bank. You do receive benefits which finance your egyptian lovers expensive dealings no wonder you have a mansion in Luxor and are financially blessed by Allah ?

Now this is real nastiness Welshlady/Britishlady. Grow up woman. Get a life.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Now this is real nastiness Welshlady/Britishlady. Grow up woman. Get a life.

This was not nastyness this was "FACT" how can you imply others are benefit cheats when you do this yourself. Incidentally I have a life thank you and have a wonderfully evening.

Now why dont you give this post a rest and go and do something more useful, you say Allah has been good to you and how wealthy you are with a 6 bedroom mansion.... put your energy into something more useful like helping out all those 1000's of people who have lost their lives recently.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I already have - but I sincerely doubt that you have. What I do for charity is my business and between me and Allah. Not between me and you.

You say you do not know me but you seem to know a lot about what you think is my life. If it was not so very odd, very sick and very sad then it would be very amusing. Yet I am still trying to work out why you are so insanely jealous of my life. I thanked Allah for blessing me, that had nothing to do with money.

Oh and by the way, if people have seen me climbing up pyramids then please will they tell me how I did it. Nobody has been allowed to climb them for years. Surely benefits are means tested. If I am as rich as you think I am then how would I get benefits? Nasty.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 07 January 2005).]

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Now this is real nastiness Welshlady/Britishlady. Grow up woman. Get a life.I thanked Allah for blessing me.

Luxorlovers Thread/Post : Beware - Do not submit to Blackmailers

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 07 January 2005).][/b][/QUOTE]

Well luxorlover/FatladyUK I did not know you initially when came on ES but I do now and also 2 people who know you well in Luxor have kept me up to date. As you like to cut and paste wording, I thought I would have a go at following your lead. So before your 'glowing halo' appears, I thought I would like to share just a few lines from some of the private emails that you have been bombarding me (yes I have kept all your emails and threats over the last few months).....some of the forum membersand your followers may then have a glimpse of the perfect you and why I something stick up for myself, rather than submit to a blackmailer like yourself.

COPIES OF A 'FEW LINES' OF LUXORLOVERS EMAILS SENT TO ME......
If you are looking for a war you can have one the letters have all been written and I shall cause you trouble. leave me alone on Es and stay off or you will pay for it. there are many who would add to what I could say ES is laughing at you, have you not noticed that. Carol will bait you and others will join in the fun - including me.

Allah will one day repay you, you will be destined to live the rest of your life alone.

Actually I do get a rise in April(a big one)and that is what will enable me to come backwards & forwards, that is the truth. All the money I get from the DSS and DLA is taken up in the new flat.

If you do not leave me alone I will have no alternative but to retaliate because I know far too much about you. I have been open on ES about all my relationships

I really do live alone in a 6 bedroom mansion and I have all the help that I need because I can afford it. Leave me alone and that will be the end of the matter. If you name me, then i will have no alternative but to take action.

The letters are all written and ready for me to send you will regret it all..........

OK on a more positive note to the other forum members I shall do my very best, with your help, not be post anymore to ANY of luxlorlover/FatladyUK garbage because I agree it is getting out of hand. I came on ES initially asking for help for a friend and have been hounded since by her ever since asking me to get off ES, I see I am not the first she has tried with many. I shall NOT be driven out of ES or submit to her blackmail or threats. She can and I am sure she will, continue posting more sick fantasy stories she has made up. But I hope my postings in future will be more positive, I apologise to others if I have offended and I am sorry British woman that your post was taken up like this, you are only too aware of why though and the entire story I believe. Looks at the sad sick post that appeared from FatladyUK a typical sick joke for all to see. A new year for me and I hope now for more positive posts/threads.

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What aload of B***S*** Welshwoman! I think that is sooo nasty. You have been baiting LL since you started posting again new year and said you were not going too and would start the new year off well. I am not surprised she retaliates! It's the bloody witch hunt starting again.Poor Ge GE got it at a time she could have done with support! Lets give it a rest eh? PEACE!!
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
You have been baiting LL since you started posting again new year and said you were not going too and would start the new year off well. I am not surprised she retaliates! It's the bloody witch hunt starting again.

I shall give it a rest if I am allowed to, no witch hunt my side never was if you see my original posts/threads when I joined. But you really have no idea of the facts and what LL/Fatladyuk had done since she arrived back in UK last month. I did start to post positive this year until she decided to continue 'her war' by adding another nickname deliberately to continue the harrassment here on ES, plus the sly sneaky emails starting arriving once again.

Evil people have the tendency to bring out the bad in others at times and one can only take some much before fighting back.
<

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com