EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Seeking suggestions on how help friend whos facelift went wrong (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seeking suggestions on how help friend whos facelift went wrong
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody here harrassed you Welshlady. You harrassed yourself and your lies kept tripping you up. If you want me to cut and paste I can add the 3 A4 pages of insults that you sent to me by e-mail and the blackmail threats you made to me and my husband under your real name. BUT I WILL NOT AND DID NOT - AND I WILL NOT COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL EITHER.

Jealousy is so destructive please stop letting it rule your life. You may want to ruin your own life but I have no intention of letting you ruin mine.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:
[B]Nobody here harrassed you Welshlady. You harrassed yourself and your lies kept tripping you up. If you want me to cut and paste I can add the 3 A4 pages of insults that you sent to me by e-mail and the blackmail threats you made to me and my husband under your real name. BUT I WILL NOT AND DID NOT - AND I WILL NOT COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL EITHER. Jealousy is so destructive please stop letting it rule your life.

I will finish by replying briefly - Im not jealous of you, why should I be, I am happy with my life and Allah has blessed me too. I have NEVER blackmailed you or your husband, I dont know him why would I want to hurt him, it has been YOU which has blackmailed and threatened me...I think they call it 'role reversal'. You wrote to the authorities making false allegations in an attempt to stop me coming to Egypt on holiday, the authorities read each one of your emails/threats here on my PC before having a good laugh and closing the files. What a dreadful thing to do to me and my children at Christmas - but as I said all along I had nothing to hide.

I did not lie, I was new to this forum last Sept and I genuinely came on here to help a friend whom sat with me & dictated her post word for word, whilst I typed it. I was immediately shot down by yourself suggesting that it was my lover! At the time I joined ES I did not know who you were, neither have I ever exposed your real identity, so why this vendetta against me? Whatever A4 script you wish to post here will be made up by yourself, as will the bellydancing photos you allege are all over the internet - I repeat I have nothing to hide.

You have attempted to create a great deal of harm for me in anyway you can, even tried to put my friends there against me, but thankfully it all backfired and very remain true. As I said all along I wish you no harm, but I will stick up for myself and intend to remain on ES and not be driven out. My hope is that 2005 will an end to all this pettyness.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 07 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooooooooooo, can it end now?
Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I should change my name to Americanlady, or should I do it in all CAPS, AMERICANLADY, USALADY, NEWYORKLADY, so original.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK ladies. Round 298 is over. Lets call it a day.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am more than willing to call it a day and get this nutcase off my back. I have never written any letters to anyone about this maniac. I am not even supposed to know the woman according to her so how could I do that. I thought she was supposed to be a travel rep who was already in Luxor so how could I stop her coming to Egypt? This woman is off her trolley.

Time out.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm its so worrying when someone behaves like this woman.

Why does it worry me.

Because me,my daughter family and friends have to share the planet with this person who is so messed up does not care about herself,has no self rspect and quite clearly has no respect for anyone else.

You are being stalked LL by someone who needs help. I do not think answering her in the same vindictive manner is of any use. I think we should pity her.

Have you ever felt so motivated to be so venomous to anyone,I know I have not.

So let us pity her,she is obviously a very sad lonely poor woman.Let us hope she gets help very quickly. God be with you.

Thankyou you TDP, but I think the comments I received on this forum helped me.Yes they were at a time when I had some of the worst things happening in my life but I think they probably made me stronger and after all the old saying sticks and stones is very true.

So please let us call a truce.We have so much to talk about,lets not be nasty to one another,life is to short and I for one do not want to waste my time on meaningless people.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I agree entirely Gege. I have tried ignoring her and I have tried fighting back - both have failed. Instead I will pity her and avoid her.

That is the last I will say about this matter except to ask whether that is a bunny boiling in a pan in my kitchen?

Ending on a light note.

DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Will Give U The IP`s Of Who Is Who, But U Will Have To Wait A Couple Of Weeks IM EXTREMELY BUSY - So U Will All Have 2 Keep In Suspense Till Then.

DJKeefy™

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 08 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Thought the matter WAS closed but as you see (as expected) Ge Ge and luxorlover/FatladyUK had to have the last word, but I wont even go there. I would however still like to see these pics of me which you refer to are all over the internet, because it is not me.

Keefy I will be down there soon (busy with work) and will glady SHOW you myself all the IP info you seek, if you wish. Could not do it myself was too techinical but knew a man that could and did. Incidentally what WAS done to me, Pat and the crowd there know all.....if its any interest to you.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I doubt that it is of any interest to anyone except you.
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
Matter WAS closed but as you see (as expected) Ge Ge and luxorlover/FatladyUK had to have the last word, but I wont even go there the two are so sad. I would however still like to see these pics which you refer to are all over the internet, because it is not me.

Keefy I will be there soon and will glady SHOW you myself the IP info you seek, if you wish.

The matter was closed. Are you now in charge of this forum.

You are stupid as well as ignorant.

If I want to make further postings on this subject I will, and you, most certainly will not tell me when a matter is closed.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Maybe I should change my name to Americanlady, or should I do it in all CAPS, AMERICANLADY, USALADY, NEWYORKLADY, so original.

Oooo do be careful ha ha....I have supposed to far hmmm 6 names so far, dont want them to add another 4. I am not worried about the boiled rabbit I search my bed for the horses head last night.

(GE GE quote) So please let us call a truce. This person who is so messed up does not care about herself,has no self rspect. We have so much to talk about,lets not be nasty to one another,life is to short and I for one do not want to waste my time on meaningless people. If I want to make further postings on this subject I will.

GE GE - how did u enter this LL/FLUK/WL fued it was nothing to do this you, you should keep out of matters you know nothing about and do not concern you, you dont even know me how can you therefore pass judgement? You are not forced to read any of these threads, you choose to. If you want to answer British womans post positively then do so, I am sure she would appreciate it.

I am neither sad, stupid or lonely and I have a LOT of self-respect for myself, you are so rude!

British woman did you get any positive suggestions in the end of this post or was it full of this slagging match?

BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok enough if you want to go bitching then do it in someone elses topic I only need advice and suggestion here.

Welsh you have my deepest sympathy, what is it with this forum.

Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
I don't want to know you.

But when you are being slanderous about people I respect then I will add to the discussion.

If you think I am rude you should read some of your posts. They do not make polite reading.

As for a facelift that went wrong, that is very sad, but maybe we should be happy with what god has blessed us with. Because no matter how we try to change our exterior we are still the same person inside.

Dont'they say you get the face you deserve by the time you are forty, whether you have been happy,sad,bitter,nasty.

God I wonder what yours is like Welshlady.

You see LL is so nice and she is very beautiful.

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your friend needs to visit another cosmetic surgeon and tell them the problem. If she's not comfortable doing it in Egypt, then go back to the UK. Most cosmetic surgeons here in the U.S. will fix problems such as this at a greatly reduced rate. She needs to be sure and get references before she visits one and see results of the doctor's work. She needs to bring photos of how she looked previously.
Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com