EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » will he want our baby (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: will he want our baby
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for giza bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i went on a trip with some friends to see the pyramids ect and fell instantly for my tour guide.
We had one magical night together and i thought it would be just a lovely memory, until i got home and cant stop thinking bout him. Two days ago i discovered i am pregnant, my husband is not an understanding man and as we are both fair skinned i am scared bout what will happen if the baby is dark skinned.I want to leave this country,
I really want my tour guide man but am also worried tht he might not want the baby if it is fair skinned.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi giza bird!

If it was this tour guide, you would be much better off staying at home and facing the music: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003206#000001

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi giza bird.. welcome to ES [Smile]

oh dear.

so are you saying that your not sure who the father is? wow... tough decision... does either know you're pregnant?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know for sure it isn't your husband's child?

I don't think the tour guide would deny the child just because it's fair skinned. I just think he wouldn't believe that he's the father.

It's a toughie.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, both my parents are very tan and I am white as can be! I often wondered if my Mom had an affair lol but I came out with my Dad's features so.....

can you get away with that excuse? [Smile]

Or do you have anyone in your family you can point the tanning to?

I WOULD FORGET ABOUT THE TOUR GUIDE...... unless his character proves otherwise. Maybe, if you wish, tell him he has a child...but other than that...consider it a filng with fruit...

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"a fling with fruit" LOL... i like that!!!

hey giza bird, are you OK? your post kinda suggests youre thinking about going back to egypt?? or am i just reading too much into it? do you have any kids already?

do you think there is more to be had with the guide? i mean, was it just a meaningless encounter, or do you want to be with him?

(sorry for all the questions.... this is the best thread weve had in ages)!!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how could anyone have a child by another man and make the husband think it is his??? Omg,,,, even if you strayed in the marriage and laid down with this stranger, have the decency to be truthful about the outcome....what the hell happened to integrity?? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
smuckers.... just hold fire.... i wanna hear more info first.... primarily if there are other kids involved.... honesty is not always the best policy.
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for giza bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was one of the best nights of my life and i believe for him too
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
His friend is in touch with my friend and he keeps begging for my number.Says he wants to be with me. We both have photos of our days together. I would love to go to him and yea i understand tht you can have different colourd skin to our folks but does this go for eyes too my husband and i both have blue his are brown. I feel either way i am going to get found out. Is it really fair to lie to them both?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
put you and the baby first... a man is secondry to a child.

do you have any other kids?

giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
I have a one yr old son, but am unhappy with my husband he doesnt treat me well. I think he has been seeing somone.
I feel so lonely.

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you mean Smuckers - --- but in HER shoes.....what choice is there?

Looks like one night of passion could end up costing her the marriage……..and it sounds like her husband is not forgiving….

I personally live by the TRUTH so I would confess – because I am the world’s worst liar and I could not keep up the lie to save my life! L

But sounds like she is in a different boat……. And this is another life we are talking about…………..how will she take care of that child????

Darn, do you see how one bad choice can change your life FOREVER???

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe brad pitt and angolina will adopt your love child?

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumbula
Member # 11110

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumbula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh, thats a sad story. I think you ought to tell your husband- lies tend to keep adding up until you're stuck in a bigger mess than if you had just come clean. Everybody makes mistakes, and if you're not happy in your marriage, you should also discuss this with him. As for the tour guide... I suppose if you wanted for your own satisfaction, you could tell him, but I dont know if his reaction or actions will be positive. Be positive, and surround yourself with people who love you, best of luck.
Posts: 32 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i feel so sorry for you hun.. ive sent you a PM... please please use this form for advice or to spill your heart out, but dont take everything to heart.

do you have friends? family? jesus... i feel so worried about whats gonna happen to you here... please stay in touch.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if your like in a muslim country....I would'nt say anything...I'd deny everything...

if your like in a civilized nation...I'd get proof your husband was screwing around on you first..then call in the lawyers..

and finnally, I'd probably not sleep with anyone else...untill your like devorced..

oh the webs we weave...

--------------------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by giza bird:

I am sure he has told you so. Just like I am sure he has said that to every lonely foreigner he has wooed into bed.

I hate to be the one that will break the news to you (a user named ExptinCai will come in later to confirm what I am telling u right now), but the truth of the matter is that the average Egyptian man, or Arab for that matter, would never seriously consider being with a woman he had a one night stand with. Don't believe me? Give him a call and tell him that u might be pregnant and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ... within seconds u will hear a click. Twenty four hours later you will get a voice message saying that this number is not in service. Life is a bitch ...

Get an abortion if u r unsure who the father is. Either that or confront your husband and see if he is willing to forgive u. Of course, u always have the option of leaving your husband and raising two kids on your own.

In the meantime, gets an AIDS test ...

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
how egypt on forien child support payments? I don't know if I'd put all your chips on the tour guide.

lets face it, if your screwing around on your husband..there's not much going on there..

I'd say devorce and child support payments for the two (male)parties involved...then you probably want to crack a Bible open...and Get right with the man upstairs...marraige is not a fashion statement..it's a commitment for life...

--------------------

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with Masrawi....100%. The situation sucks. I feel for you. In hind sight a condom may have come in handy don't you think?

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

I am sure he has told you so. Just like I am sure he has said that to every lonely foreigner he has wooed into bed.

I hate to be the one that will break the news to you (a user named ExptinCai will come in later to confirm what I am telling u right now), but the truth of the matter is that the average Egyptian man, or Arab for that matter, would never seriously consider being with a woman he had a one night stand with. Don't believe me? Give him a call and tell him that u might be pregnant and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ... within seconds u will hear a click. Twenty four hours later you will get a voice message saying that this number is not in service. Life is a bitch ...

Get an abortion if u r unsure who the father is. Either that or confront your husband and see if he is willing to forgive u. Of course, u always have the option of leaving your husband and raising two kids on your own.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
giza bird

If you had unprotected sex with someone you don't know you should get an STD test right away. If this guy had a one night stand with you then he's had one night stands with a lot of other girls.

Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with Masrawi....100%.

You don't have to be sorry for agreeing with me dear ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg!!! i am so glad i used condoms with my tour guide. and i think you are right about the respect thing...i sent him an email saying all is cool and just want to be friends and still havent heard from him. i hope things turn out all right but pls think of your kids. my parents made some crap decisions when i was a kid and im just getting over the choices i made due to that.
if i ever get back to egypt im gonna make sure i have a big support network in case it all goes pear shaped!

Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Member # 11239

Rate Member posted 21 June, 2006 13:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i went on a trip with some friends to see the pyramids ect and fell instantly for my tour guide.
We had one magical night together and i thought it would be just a lovely memory, until i got home and cant stop thinking bout him. Two days ago i discovered i am pregnant, my husband is not an understanding man and as we are both fair skinned i am scared bout what will happen if the baby is dark skinned.I want to leave this country,
I really want my tour guide man but am also worried tht he might not want the baby if it is fair skinned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPW O;D ARE YOU AND YOUR MARRIED HOW LONG YOU NOT TAKE PRECAUTIONS WIF UR HUBBY AND NOT FALLEN PREGNANT UGO TO EGYPT U SAY U FELL FOR THIS TOUR GUIDE ,AND NOW YOUR PREGNANT ,HUBBY NOT WIF U ON HOLIDAY IF HE BRAINIY HE WRK OUT HE DINT HAVE HOLED YOU INTHE WEEKS U WAS AWAY AND HAVE U SEEN WHAT MIXED RACE KIDS LOOK LIKE FROM EGYPT THEY R GORGEOUS BUT DISTINCTIVE THAT YO UHAVE A MIXED RACE CHILD NO GETING AWAY WIF IT ,ID PRAY BABES IM JUST FINDING IT HARD WHY U NOT TAKE PRECAUTIONS U CAUGHT ANY THING AND GIVE IT TO UR HUBBY ,UHM ME A BIT CONFUSED HERE DOES NOT ADD UP OH WELL I REALLY WISH YOU WELL ,THE IRONING OF THIS IS DONT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN WHILE UR MARRIED IF U WANT TO HIT THEY HAY HOLE THEN GO LEH JIT ,HAS HE HAD AFFAIR,UHM MAY THE GODS BE WIF U [Confused]

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

_Masrawi_ you need to go back and read how many of ES usernames started their current khawagaa/Egyptian relationships online/vacation before their divorce was complete and how many of them now have a fiancee/spousal petition visa in the works.

Its not a matter of his pride, of her honor, its a matter of where it will get him and how willing she is to give it to him. He's a tour guide, there is so much to entice him he sees it everyday.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
quote:

_Masrawi_ you need to go back and read how many of ES usernames started their current khawagaa/Egyptian relationships online/vacation before their divorce was complete and how many of them now have a fiancee/spousal petition visa in the works.

Its not a matter of his pride, of her honor, its a matter of where it will get him and how willing she is to give it to him. He's a tour guide, there is so much to entice him he sees it everyday.

Sonomod,

I am aware of this aspect ... i have highlighted the part of my posting that was meant to address this concern.

here it is again for your convenience:

"...and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ..."

Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I think first of all you should be damn sure,that the guy wants to be with you!
After one night thing(or one week thing,doesn't matter!) you can't expect anything
from him!Sure he likes to get your phone number,why not,guys are like that,but
doesn't mean that if you'll tell him you are pregnant he will kiss you feet and tell
you "Oh,baby I'm so happy,marry me!"

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
quote:

Sonomod,

I am aware of this aspect ... i have highlighted the part of my posting that was meant to address this concern.

here it is again for your convenience:

"...and that u r moving to Egypt to be with him ..."

She goes to be with him in Egypt, after a divorce she brings half of her marital assets.....

If she is in her 40s half of marital equity could surpass $400,000.

Hmm, I wonder what a tour guide could do with $10,000 let alone $400,000.

I think I am quoting a sugarmama on ES "Your money is worth more in Egypt, than in your homecountry" let alone if property or a business is bought its usually in his name, not the foreign spouses name.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I second that. If not for you, for the baby. If you are HIV positive, there are drugs you can take to help prevent transmission to the child...
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
such a situation ... but i dnt think the abortion idea is gona make u feel better in anycase ...may Heavens be with u and support u
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
just let me remind you about all the topics on how crap egyptian condoms are. cut her some slack on that score yea.
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
We did use somthing, sorry i didnt mention tht, it came off and i didnt relise till after. My husband came home home 7 1/2 hours late yesterday and will not give an explaination. I am 30 and married my first love,i really think everyone should try a couple of partners b4 they settle. Thn thy wont like me fall for the first man who shows an interest. I cannot consider a termination because i have problems with concieving my son and believe in away a child comes to us it is a blessing.I am planning to go back with my sister and see my tour guide to see what happens, i cant mention the baby not yet. Is it unfair to go and test the water with him and then decide what to do?
Thanks for all ur well wishes x

Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course it is not unfair!It is your and your "kids" life you will make!
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Are there any extra precautions i should take while pregnant travelling 2 Egypt?
Marcella
Member # 10978

Like what?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are there any extra precautions i should take while pregnant travelling 2 Egypt?

I asked my doctor that, because I thought I might be pregnant and was scheduled to travel to Egypt, and she said no extra precautions are necessary.

No more so than you would usually take -- 1) travel precautions (like drinking only bottled water) and 2) pregnancy precautions (like not eating cold cuts or tuna or raw fish).

That being said, please don't think I'm preaching when I say this, but if I were you I wouldn't have sex with anyone while there....if you contract an STD while pregnant, it can be very dangerous for the baby.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL! I'm not sorry for agreeing with you [Smile] I'm sorry that this woman put herself in such a predicament.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Sorry to say this but I gotta agree with Masrawi....100%.

You don't have to be sorry for agreeing with me dear ...

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Is everyone banging their tour guides?
Marcella
Member # 10978

[Eek!] ???
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am planning to go back with my sister and see my tour guide to see what happens, i cant mention the baby not yet. Is it unfair to go and test the water with him and then decide what to do?
Thanks for all ur well wishes x

His name isn't Gamal is it? If so please check out the link I gave you above, if not, please check around ES first. There have been many other stories about women hooking up with their tour guides.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Giza bird....
Difficult situation but there is really only one thing that is clear, you are unhappy in your marriage so no matter what you need to end that. I think you should not tell your husband you are pregnant until after you leave him as you said he is not understanding, therefore he might be abusive if you tell him that you had an affair and now are pregnant and unsure which is the father.
As for the egyptian tour guide, none of us can know how he will react but i can tell you if he is close to his family and wants to remain honorable in their eyes he will deny that he has been with you to them and he will demand you have an abortion.
Maybe you should get his number and talk to him over the phone,, did he know you are married? Tell this man everything over the phone, tell him you are pregnant and that you dont know if it is his or your husbands see what his reaction is before you go and spend so much money to go see this man and get more attached to him. It will be easier to tell him when you are not face to face.
I know this seems chicken but as for your husband its the safer way to tell him you had an affair and there is a child, as for the boyfriend its to keep him from reeling you in farther and then tossing you aside later on if he chooses not to accept you and the child. Maybe he will accept the baby whole heartedly but just in case you should tell him before you return so that you dont waste any time or money

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
put you and the baby first... a man is secondry to a child.

do you have any other kids?

hold on, from the way it sounds, the kid might be best with the husband so the wife can go scampering around the world having Great Nights with strangers again [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

No,but she is now in bad situation,and who knows maybe because of her husband...
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
I am actually asking for help here and dont need judging lord knows i am doing tht to myself, sorry to quote the bible but 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
This was the first time i have ever been impulsive and have never lived on the edge before.Thanks for what you posted snoozin i am never going to be so irrisponsible again,and i am bookd in for tests at clinic tom afternoon. It is a hard thing to talk about to stangers but i have been told by my mother tht my husband propasisiond her at our wedding reception, i didnt speak to her for 2 years but am now believing what she is saying as my Dad also heard what was said. I think i need to leave him either way you are right but how will i cope with 2 children on my own?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
you will cope.

what a bastard! dyo want me to beat the shitt out of him for ya?

smuckers, im surprised at you. you can say the most harsh, uncalled for things you know. i hope you never feel unloved and unhappy and never suspect your husband of having an affair... but if anything like this ever happens to you, you can at least know WE will be here for YOU.

my heart breaks for this this girl.

giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
The tour guide told me tht his mother was english too so he had dual nationality as he was born in england is this possible?
Marcella
Member # 10978

Possible what?
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Thanks Charm, i hope i can cope, i must say these girls who cope with kids by themselves are fantastic. It must be hard to have a life of your own at the same time or is it a matter of having kids and being mummy and mummy alone untill they are grown up? I am scared of the unknown. I dont mind admitting tht, are there any single mums on this site? Is it a lonely place to be? I can only persume it has to be better than my marriage, but the stigma attached to being a lone parent scares me too there isnt even a divorce in my family.
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Marcella if an Egyptian man has a child with an English woman and the child is born in England does the child automatically get dual herritage eg English and Egyptian passports?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
im a single parent... and its fine. yes it has its ups and downs but doesnt marriage? sometimes i see my married friends and think 'ah, id like that' then i listen to them or hear them ask their husbands if they can go out.. or have some money.. or hear them row or see them cry and i think... nah... im quite happy as i am thankyou very much!!!

all you need is 1 good mate and a circle of friends, and youl have a great time!!! i do!!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com