EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » will he want our baby (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: will he want our baby
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
snap
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:

it wasen't for love, or to debate religion with muslims, or to get my penis wet,or anything else but to see how the anceint egptions lived..and their culture.

Got news for you mike, the ancient egyptians have been dead for 3 millenia.

Its fine that you went to see the ruins of their kings (pharaohs) but you only saw how the royalty lived or more appropriately how they were buried.

Why can't people divide the ancients from the contemporary Egyptians?

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
same reason people cant separate forum posts from real life.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
same reason people cant separate forum posts from real life.

I just think its total bullarky that tourist expect to see "pharaoh" like people walking around.

Personally I am scared sh*tless of that pharaohnic crap.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOl... yea... i know what you mean...

except...

have you seen the pictures on the ancient forum???

i wouldnt kick it out of bed for getting toast crumbs on the sheets! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com