EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » new forum needed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new forum needed
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me? Mature? Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Hahahaha...love ya snooze [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive just sat here and typed out a long arse post... then deleted it. lets just say im surprised by certain posts.

tootie is getting the raw end of the deal here. everyone is entitled to their opinions. people have their own political or religious opinions for example. how many people here continually moan and bitch about bush, or the war or soldiers. if you dont like a post, either ignore it or post a comment about it... dont attack the poster, and post threads about their threads.

im tired of reading accusations made about peoples private lives, but i know from experience theres no point discussing it. at least what tootie is saying is relevant to egypt whether its good or bad really doesnt matter.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is..I never had a problem with Tootie. It's hard to ignore thread after thread, post after post..long ones...about how miserable and awful Egypt is, how stupid and ignorant they are, how dirty they are, how backwards they are. Crap how can you stay in a place that makes you that miserable? Last time I was in Egypt it wasn't a friggin cake walk..I was miserable at times mostly because of the heat and bugs..but I didn't post about it to the umpteenth degree...and I'm certainly not gonna move there anytime soon. I don't dislike Tootie because of what she says..I dislike her words. Just like she dislikes mine but now she actually dislikes me because I said something. I didn't start this thread about her or anyone one else in particular. My God..must we take sides?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not taking sides. ive kept out of this so far... the reason ive posted now is because i see the usual pattern emerging... members are attacking tootie and defending you, then all the thankyous... that to me is a form of taking sides.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I didn't see anyone attacking Tootie. I wasn't thanking anyone for defending me..I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. I was thanking them for their kind words. No one said anything derogatory about Tootie including myself. I didn't go after her with the viciousness I've seen her go after others with. Perhaps if she didn't rub so many ppl the wrong way she wouldn't have ppl calling her out.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, I wasn't defending Madame M. with my post, if it matters. I know she named Tooti, but I took that post as a reminder we all (including me) could try to get along better and be more mature.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent attacked tootie dont want to its for mm and her to make the amends if they feel is one ,i luv MM nad never had cause to bitch about her and for afact i dont want to of any one else im love every one SOMETIMES [Smile]
just take it has a pinch of salt look on the bright side you in a forum not in front of eachother canu imgaine the scratches on the face ohhhhhhhhhhhh ubitches a cat fight,

toots me luv yah too and tigger

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
M to tootie....FYI...this forum or site is not yours. I'm sorry if you psychotically go about the net trying to find dirt on ppl. I don't.

M to tootie.....Tootie...I have neither the time or desire to show proof of your internet antics. I think everyone around here knows.

lazeez to tootie.....Ya cottar, your time came from the very first day you joined and you're too thick to realize it's not becaue you're married to Egyptian.

lazeez to tootie.....a shallow gurl who understand nothing about life except cheese and air conditions.

sono about tootie.....Didn't Jamsie Cottar or "Tootsi" join just to post a bashing thread?

M to tootie.....The difference between you and I is...I can handle criticism and not hate someone because they disagree with me but if anyone says something contradictory to your opinion they're automatically on your shitt list.

Lazeez defending M.....M registered in this website earlier before you and she posted more than you and her time still didn't come, doesn't this ring any bells?

chimps defending M.....who is picking on MADAME M ,''dont do it OK !!

lazeez defending M.....M is -from what I see here- a very cool gurl and her ***Egyptian husband*** must be very lucky to have her. She can speak her mind anytime

snooz.. even your quoting Ms post and calling it mature was a bit of side taking dont you think?

M .....My God..must we take sides?

M......I didn't see anyone attacking Tootie.

M......No one said anything derogatory about Tootie including myself.

i hope you can all see that IM NOT taking sides... just pointing out where people would have been better off not posting at all. i myself have only posted now i feel like tootie is being ganged up on.

lets just drop it shall we before the vultures descend.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:

snooz.. even your quoting Ms post and calling it mature was a bit of side taking dont you think?

Perhaps, because I agreed with what she said (although not too sure about that foot fetish thing and Lazeez.) [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Holy Crap!

Those things that were cut and paste didn't look anything remotely like attacking to me. I think everyone here can read so we don't need things that were said on the same thread cut and pasted and thrown up in our faces to prove a point. That is one of my biggest pet peeves about ES...cut and paste words ppl said and shove it in their faces as if they don't know they said it. No one who's responded on this particular thread has said anything as bad as what I've seen the person in question say. Bringing up other's children as one of them...the MOST despicable of all IMO.

If I've said anything that has hurt anyone I apologize..that wasn't my intention with this thread. It was said tongue in cheek as I pointed out in the beginning. Crikey...can't we drop it already?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
may i point out that we have a QUOTE facility on each thread... i copied and pasted because i was quoting from several posts at once, i fail to see how that is "throwing it in your face to prove a point" or "shoving it in your face as if you dont know youve said it".

dont you think that the words you are choosing here are bordering on the offensive side M?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yes I know about the quote facility..I use it. The quote facility is used to directly quote and answer a particular post. You were obviously trying to prove a point by the copy paste thing. However, I didn't see anything resembling attacks. You were trying to prove that everyone was attacking Tootie and defending me. I don't need a body guard and I don't believe Tootie does either. You are doing for Tootie what you're accusing others of doing for me.

Hey..I like you, Charm, I don't want you to misconstrue (sp?) this as a problem between you and I. I am not trying to be offensive..Christ!

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tsk tsk MM. it's obvious charm and tooti (and here i was thinking who is this new poster already accumulating 1000 posts in the 3 weeks i haven't logged in. yawn. surprise! an old member)
have been trying to

1/ reign you in to following their alpha female lead. damn it, you didn't

2/ bullying and intimidating you to step in line with their alpha female lead. damn it, you wouldn't.

3/ appease you with soothing posts so you'd appear to step in line with their alpha female lead.

sadly, little do they realize that their alpha female status is just a figment of their imagination. regardless of how much of their lives and how many posts in a short time span they dedicate to this humble forum.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
M.. i love you to bits.. im not annoyed over this at all.. i just felt that tootie was getting a raw deal thats all.

as for what exptinCAI has just posted... well, i shall do the adult thing and ignore it.

peace!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i wudnt take me serious ,
im just a chimp in a tree ..holey baloney to me ..
MM did you miss a pill babes [Wink]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL...Chimps!!!!!

Hehehehe...actually I did [Embarrassed]

Trying to wean myself off.

Love you too ya Charmy [Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what happy pills are you on? i could do with some myself... some days just drag dont they.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
well i wudnt take me serious ,
im just a chimp in a tree ..holey baloney to me ..

you make me laugh chimps.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Fluoxetine aka Prozac. It's helped but I must say I do feel more aggressive at times. The only bad side effect is it lowers your sex drive and lessens your ability to achieve orgasm. I suppose I should be happy about that since Mr. M's in Egypt. It just doesn't feel normal to me and the Mr. does like his phone time [Wink] But I wasn't feeling it since I started on the happy pills. I haven't taken one since last Friday and so far so good. I haven't had a smoke since then either.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
MADAME M!!! [blush]!! you just made me all wide eyed and shocked! LOL!!!

kinda looked like this ---> [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Hehehehe...I think ppl online think I'm reserved and innocent [Smile] If you could only hear how openly I speak with my girlie friends and husband [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
nah me mushrooms are gr-owing nicely ,got pure codiene to go with them and im rocking in the tree top ,,uuhhaaaaaa uuuhaaaaaaa,man im a buzz at the moment walking around with a grin u d think me got something attached to me [Big Grin] [Wink] brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvroooooooooooooooooooooomeverlasting batteries no leakage full proof
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lazeez defending M.....M registered in this website earlier before you and she posted more than you and her time still didn't come, doesn't this ring any bells?

lazeez defending M.....M is -from what I see here- a very cool gurl and her ***Egyptian husband*** must be very lucky to have her. She can speak her mind anytime

LOL ! You're full of it, the same paranoia "they all against me" or the "They attack me coz I'm married to Egyptian" . I don't have particular group to defend unlike you and your Cottar who makes troubles and then let you and others defend her, more than this she brought her husband to back her up. Funny she was telling M not to make claims she can't back up !!!!!

If you reread the quote I was commenting on you'll understand I wasn't defending M or anyone here.

Enough...

P.S get yourself a L----I-----F-----E

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
tsk tsk MM. it's obvious charm and tooti (and here i was thinking who is this new poster already accumulating 1000 posts in the 3 weeks i haven't logged in. yawn. surprise! an old member)
have been trying to

1/ reign you in to following their alpha female lead. damn it, you didn't

2/ bullying and intimidating you to step in line with their alpha female lead. damn it, you wouldn't.

3/ appease you with soothing posts so you'd appear to step in line with their alpha female lead.

sadly, little do they realize that their alpha female status is just a figment of their imagination. regardless of how much of their lives and how many posts in a short time span they dedicate to this humble forum.

Expt, I truly and deeply love you. [Big Grin]

You speak my mind every time you post. I could have posted exactly your same words, but I thought naaah.. Don't spoil the fun [Wink]

Are you a psychologist in real life? [Wink]

Just added you to my list of intelligent females of this site.. Which is lacking of any member of the alpha hyena lead and their grey pet.

Stay [Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
and im the mental one cani be added to the insane site ...
Automatisch für die Leute
Member # 7291

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Automatisch für die Leute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

as for what exptinCAI has just posted... well, i shall do the adult thing and ignore it.

peace!

It's not only the adult thing but also the sane thing.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatisch für die Leute:
quote:

peace!

It's not only the adult thing but also the sane thing.
Because I read Auto's posts, I read the quotes that come with them.

Therefore, moahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Wallahi?!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you are not mature Madame M - Far from it - ha ha ha. You had best keep that terrible language away from this forum my dear, otherwise you might end up in terrible trouble. [Cool]

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
How many accounts can a fart create? [Confused]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
How many accounts can a fart create? [Confused]

Ask your local Tomte
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking to me my dear? What would you like me to account for??

--------------------

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

WTF? [Confused] Do I know you? Terrible trouble and what kind would that be? Are you gonna run and tell my mommy on me? Whateverrrr....someone has way too much time on their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by teflontoupee:
No you are not mature Madame M - Far from it - ha ha ha. You had best keep that terrible language away from this forum my dear, otherwise you might end up in terrible trouble. [Cool]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
MM, it's Fart of Vicar with a Toupee on.

Have you ever seen a fart in disguise? [Big Grin]

Holy God in heaven, please have mercy on this site, my toozi is getting red from all this farting!

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
WTF? [Confused] Do I know you? Terrible trouble and what kind would that be? Are you gonna run and tell my mommy on me? Whateverrrr....someone has way too much time on their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by teflontoupee:

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Must be all the damn fuul.

It amazes me how crazy some ppl are.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
heheheheeh im creasing here me tree is shaking [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
WRONG MK - This one is going to bug you, but you are sooooo wrong [Big Grin]

I was just agreeing with you Madame M, what's the problem???

--------------------

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Ok I'm confused...what the heck? I apologize if I misunderstood you. I guess I was on the defensive after all the mud thrown at me earlier in the thread.
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Is Gold [Smile]
you know what, some guys prefer older women but its not about age its about people, you cant judge someone by his age.
Speaking On behalf of myself - i don't mind a relationship with an older woman ; lets say a ten-years gap is acceptable , in my book , as long as i can get along with her.

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com