EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » will i everfind what i am looking for during this life time..?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: will i everfind what i am looking for during this life time..??
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will try to be brief..hard task though..

i am an 100% Egyptian ..
yes...not ashamed to say it..

spite of all attack on Egyptian men here..
well..

i didn't live that much in Egypt though..
i was every where .. europe..far east ..
now i am in Brazil..

few years...in two visits i tried marriage with an Egyptian woman..
the first was dumb..dirty..lazy..well my mistake any way..so .. terminated it..puff puff
second visit...another Egyptian wife..pretty..clean...smart..active..and...
SO AMBITIOUS
i loved the bitch..
why bitch..??
coz all she was after was to leave to Europe where i lived...and enjoy the luxurious life..as she said once..
she was faking it all..
even sex...i was sure that it had no feelings..
one day i discovered that she is stealing my money..
and when i canceled the credit cards ..
few months later i discovered that she is cheating..
a 64 year old man..
well..
i almost died..
now..
i am married for number 3..

a converted muslim i met once..
not an Egyptian this time..

i loved her immediately..
very pure soul..
very smart woman..
very honest..
very tender..
she loves me to death..
she has everything i wanted in a woman..
except one thing...
she doesn't have any libido at all..
we rarely make love..
she doesn't know how to plçease me in bed..
and...i must ask for it everytime i want to make love..
i tried everything..
i love oral sex..
i love sex in general..
i tried everything that makes her move towards me..
but...
she is always waiting for my signal..
but..
she never show any interest in sex..
i hate to approach her every time..
i need to feel her wanting me..
i talked to her about it..
she said she knows she doesn't satisfy me enough..
and she told me to find another woman..
but after divorcing her first..
because she cann't stand being a second wife..

i am afraid to suggest therapy..
that will hurt her feelings..
coz she is so sensitive..
she is already in pain..
and i cann't think of another woman behind her back..
that will kill her..
and i can never cheat on her..
i was cheated on b4...
and i know how it feels..
can any one tell me..
am i cursed..??
is there a chance in this life time for me to become happy with any woman...????
omg...that was long...i am sorry..

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't apologize for asking for help. You have already taken the first step in talking to her about it. Has she told you the reason for her not having a libido? What is her age cause also hormones can have a large effect on this. Is she a shy woman? Maybe she feels that it is wrong of her to approach you for sex, feels it is lustful and the place of the man? You have started talking to her about this so continue. Don't accept to let her off by her saying to divorce her and find another woman. You say she loves you and you love her so just talk it out. Therapy will probably do you no good as it is a very personal matter and she will not feel comfortable discussing this in front of an outsider. As i said, ask her what is the cause of the low libido and if she doesn't know, maybe she should be examined by a doctor to see if it is a medical cause. A full workup, blood tests and all.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:

i am an 100% Egyptian ..
yes...not ashamed to say it..

spite of all attack on Egyptian men here..
well..

i didn't live that much in Egypt though..
i was every where .. europe..far east ..
now i am in Brazil..

few years...in two visits i tried marriage with an Egyptian woman..
the first was dumb..dirty..lazy..well my mistake any way..so .. terminated it..puff puff
second visit...another Egyptian wife..pretty..clean...smart..active..and...
SO AMBITIOUS
i loved the bitch..
why bitch..??
coz all she was after was to leave to Europe where i lived...and enjoy the luxurious life..as she said once..
she was faking it all..
even sex...i was sure that it had no feelings..
one day i discovered that she is stealing my money..
and when i canceled the credit cards ..
few months later i discovered that she is cheating..
a 64 year old man..
well..
i almost died..
now..
i am married for number 3..

a converted muslim i met once..
not an Egyptian this time..

i loved her immediately..
very pure soul..
very smart woman..
very honest..
very tender..
she loves me to death..
she has everything i wanted in a woman..
except one thing...
she doesn't have any libido at all..
we rarely make love..
she doesn't know how to plçease me in bed..
and...i must ask for it everytime i want to make love..
i tried everything..
i love oral sex..
i love sex in general..
i tried everything that makes her move towards me..
but...
she is always waiting for my signal..
but..
she never show any interest in sex..
i hate to approach her every time..
i need to feel her wanting me..
i talked to her about it..
she said she knows she doesn't satisfy me enough..
and she told me to find another woman..
but after divorcing her first..
because she cann't stand being a second wife..

i am afraid to suggest therapy..
that will hurt her feelings..
coz she is so sensitive..
she is already in pain..
and i cann't think of another woman behind her back..
that will kill her..
and i can never cheat on her..
i was cheated on b4...
and i know how it feels..
can any one tell me..
am i cursed..??
is there a chance in this life time for me to become happy with any woman...????
omg...that was long...i am sorry..

Just like Guest of Life:

If you behave like a pussy you won't get any.

This is becoming a very over used lesson... Why don't you Egy-males just grow up and learn?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sorry for your situation but doesnt the real love from the bottom of here heard can be enough , responding you even she dont want to make love with you cant be enough , looking to her eyes and you know she love you cant be enough , i think woman if she really love and ask her husband to see other one cause of any minus in her it mean the top of love , think again and try to find a solution , go to a doctor dont shy and love can make anything ,she is the third !!!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Don't apologize for asking for help. You have already taken the first step in talking to her about it. Has she told you the reason for her not having a libido? What is her age cause also hormones can have a large effect on this. Is she a shy woman? Maybe she feels that it is wrong of her to approach you for sex, feels it is lustful and the place of the man? You have started talking to her about this so continue. Don't accept to let her off by her saying to divorce her and find another woman. You say she loves you and you love her so just talk it out. Therapy will probably do you no good as it is a very personal matter and she will not feel comfortable discussing this in front of an outsider. As i said, ask her what is the cause of the low libido and if she doesn't know, maybe she should be examined by a doctor to see if it is a medical cause. A full workup, blood tests and all.

i don't know how to thank you enough..first for answering me.
second for being so polite and reasonable...
well..i am 36...she is 47..she really is in good health...and has no age features on her body ..i don't think is a factor here..
but yes...she is so shy..and she told me that she was grown up with this idea that it is not proper to approach a man...
when i her met i had no idea that she was 11 years older than me..
actually she looks very younger than she is..
and her age never meant anything to me..and no one from ppl around us can guess or feel that age difference...
well...thanks any way..you are so kind..

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

Just like Guest of Life:

This is becoming a very over used lesson... Why don't you Egy-males just grow up and learn?

what can i say..
some ppl really need therapy...
lady...you should get some help b4 you kill yrself one day and do the world a favour..
i will simply disregard your very wise respectful comment..
simply because i am not in the mood to argue and fuss with a mentally sick mind these days..

i have enough of problems already..
thanks for nothing any way..

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
i am sorry for your situation but doesnt the real love from the bottom of here heard can be enough , responding you even she dont want to make love with you cant be enough , looking to her eyes and you know she love you cant be enough , i think woman if she really love and ask her husband to see other one cause of any minus in her it mean the top of love , think again and try to find a solution , go to a doctor dont shy and love can make anything ,she is the third !!!

thanks mark..
actually human needs is important..
i am here talking about instincts.. lack of sex id diffinately not healthy..
she is responding to me when i approach her..
but she can stay in my arms few hours everyday..hugging and kissing..
and when it comes to the next step..
she simply pulls back..
unless i close the door on her withdrawing..
she told me that she is shy..i know that also about her..
what is important for her is being loved emotionally not physically..
and i need both..
we spend long hours together...going out places..travelling..doing sports together..
we don't have a boring routine sort of life..
actually our life so far is full of adventures..
i somtimes think that maybe she is a lesbian..
but..after some tests...i am possitive that she
is not..
some ppl told me that she is feeling so much secure with me ..maybe i should try to make her move her libido by making her jealous...
but..i love her too much ..i cann't put her to that pain..
and belive me..
i know that she is the third..and i know that she as a person is all i dreamt of of a woman..

well thanks any way mark...

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh please do not absolutely do not try to make her jealous. But as i see you already know that is a horrible thing to do so thank god for that. Ok so you know already that this is coming from her being shy and that she was raised to think it wrong to approach a man. So you have quite a job ahead of you, its up to you to teach her that it is only wrong for her to approach a man that is not her husband but that it is an honor for you to have her approach her. She needs only time and kind words from you to encourage her. I can relate to her in this area, while i am quite younger than her (32) I am also very shy in this because of my first marriage in which i was cheated on and rejected alot when i approached him. As a result i very rarely will approach the man i am with, hardly ever for fear of rejection. Also i have come to feel that if a man does not approach me first that he simply doesnt want me. So, give her time, encourage her every chance you get, but dont push it. Tell her how much you love her and would like for her to do this. It sounds that she actually does want you in the intimate way but is unsure of expressing that, so be sure to tell her that you want her to be happy and that you want to fulfil all her desires any time she wants for it so for her not to be afraid to approach you, or not to hesitate to let you know that she wants you.
As i said it will take time, it took her time to learn not to approach, and it will take time to learn that it is right for her to approach you as her husband.

And ignore albino, if you tried the approach she is suggesting it would surely turn your wife away from sex altogether. Some people do not like to be forced and pressured. I know for some people that is a major turn on but i dont think that would be the case in your wifes situation.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
what is important for her is being loved emotionally not physically..
and i need both..

I know also that feeling too. Far too long i have been wanted or "loved" for the sexual or physical side of things only. Being loved for just being me is very very important. But being desired is also important. It really seems that she has had something bad in her past that is causing her reluctance. Keep talking with her, patiently

--------------------

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try to figure out why she isnt hot for you. Is it the cologne? Or lack thereof?
Are you fat? In a bad way?
Do you have other issues in the home that may cause her to resent you? Some people take the day to bed, if you know what I mean. If you are pising her off during the day, she may not be excited in the night.
I recommend counseling. You should tell her that you want the relationship to work, and that you are committed to doing what it takes to make it work. But that you have a difficult time with her lack of sex drive. And you want to work to achieve a solution in this.
If counseling is not an option, try to look at her emotional situation. Whatever you can do to support her being happy and leading a fulfilling life will help in the sack. Excersize is great for this, as are other invigorating activities, both physical and mental. If she is depressed, that can really hurt the libido.
You still there?
Oh yeah, and ask Allah for help always.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet she needs therapy but I doubt it's shyness, at 47 I think low libido is normal.

I don't understand why people ignore age and its effect on our biology and even psychology like that.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at 47 low libido is not necessarily normal - its very much an individual thing.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I know is that women lose like half of their estrogen and testosterone when they become menopausal and testosterone has a direct effect on libido and I heard they even suggest testosterone patchs to those who are menopausal.

Maybe I was informed wrong but I'm curious to see how age doesn't affect libido!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'd forgotten about the hormones and their effects!
I can only comment from experience and friends' experiences.
Some of my friends have low libido in their late 40s because they are tired - women (generally)put more into a relationship than men, we have to do everything and then the man expects us to be skipping around the bedroom at 10pm in sexy lingerie when he's had his feet up all evening watching TV! Women are the ones that bear children and do all the hard work. Of course, we get tired.
But my main point was that if you still really really fancy someone, the libido/desire should still be there - if its hormonal, medication can change that.
From my own personal experience: when I was married in my 30s, after having Sam I totally went off sex. Looking back now, I can see I stopped fancying him, and he me, and we were totally unsuited to each other, not a lot in common, married too soon.
After I had an hysterectomy when I was 43 or 44 (cant remember exactly), my libido increased, and I have had the best sex ever in my life. I had to wait a long time.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Then again, I had been celibate for about 4 or 5 years, so no wonder it was good!

ignore me - I talk a load of crap sometimes!!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:

After I had an hysterectomy when I was 43 or 44 (cant remember exactly), my libido increased, and I have had the best sex ever in my life. I had to wait a long time.

I have to believe you since you talk from experince but I believe most women who do that will have a drop in their testosteron level which should work against sex drive.

I agree with you that stress and being tired is a major factor but this factors are more effective with age. Perhaps if they try medical help or even pick very right times it will work, like early in morning when there is no stress and they are not tired, tried this Pauli?

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess most people differ in their sexdrive, you have to meet each other halfway and be generous and better the circumstances. But when some time in a relationship one does get bored. Does not have to be a problem. Playing the piano can be nice too!:-)
Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbqrobhaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So demiana... are you a pianist?
Posts: 46 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for fun familyparties or the church, non-competive, we have all sorts of instruments in the home and I love to play, especially with kids/others or accompanying them!:-) Might be more intimate and relaxing then sex!:-) We have an arabic guitar but unfortunately my dh does not come from a family where music was part of childrens upbringing. But son learns how to play the guitar and will learn the arabic guitar one day too.
Son and I play James Blunt on the guitar! Of course next to house of the Rising Sun. Gets me going... Dh is taking part in taking them to their lessons and making them do their homework and takes whatever they need to performances and makes pictures and film.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbqrobhaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demiana... really interesting!@ You're chatting to a musician by the way - jazz and classical piano. What talent in your family. Sounds amazing! Your surname isn't "Von Trapp" is it, by any chance?!
Posts: 46 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by bbqrobhaz:
Demiana... really interesting!@ You're chatting to a musician by the way - jazz and classical piano. What talent in your family. Sounds amazing! Your surname isn't "Von Trapp" is it, by any chance?!

LOL!:-)

bbqrobhaz, do you practice and work in music in Egypt? Oh, I would always love to go somewhere in Egypt to listen and enjoy but the family of my dh is not interested, only familykids like to sing along some songs with the guitar. I am glad in our coptic church they do sing (or try to!:-) and use all sorts of instruments.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
When we were married we had a familyceremony/party, I have a large family, with friends from dh and colleagues. Dh would get us all do the Egyptian 'stickdance' and I would accompany the songs we sang in my weddingdress on the piano!

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Paulistano,
I am sorry that there is always something in life that can put one really down. Sex, no sex, is just not my issue, but I can imagine that it can get an obsessive pain.

--------------------

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
What I know is that women lose like half of their estrogen and testosterone when they become menopausal and testosterone has a direct effect on libido and I heard they even suggest testosterone patchs to those who are menopausal.

Maybe I was informed wrong but I'm curious to see how age doesn't affect libido!

And how are men any different?

The reason why so many men get prostate cancer is lower levels of testerone. Men lose far more hormones than women because its so sudden.

What women lose more of than testerone (depending on the woman) is progesterone.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
i owe to every one here gave me a productive reasonable logical advice a big thanks...
specially mysticheart..queenbee..DawnBev..demiana..
and..by the way..
my wife isn't a house wife who has house work daily breaking her appetite for sex..or love making as i like to call it..she is a retired judge and writing her second book..she has a very organized daily life..
and she has 3 people working in the house to surve her comfort..
i am the cook at home..and i don't allow no body to cook our food..she loves my cooking..
i read everything she writes...we share ideas..we agree all along on various opinions..political..religious..social..
she enjoys my sence of humor...enjoys my tenderness..
i feel the same with her..
we go out places..we dine out..we travel..we do sports daily..
she has never been happier in her life..according to her..being with me..
that is why i cann't understand why sexual desire isn't as strong as me..
it doesn't make any sence..
and...by the way..i don't stink..i am not fat..
and as i said..we keep hugging and kissing like teenagers but..in most cases..she would prefer to sleep in my arms rather than going further..
she was married twice b4..and she didn't tell me much about her ex marriages..and i never pushed myself reading the pages of her past if she doesn't want me to read them..
maybe something happened then..??? could be..
pppffffffff
and i really cann't believe that her age is the problem here...well maybe it is...but i cann't just swollow the idea..
coz if it is...what will i do then in the following years..???

well..i guess it is my luck..
looks like i found the answer to my question at the top of the topic..

i tried everything you fellas mentioned here...and still nothing changed..
thank god i am a patient man..may god give me more strength to stand this as long as it might take her to change..
i really appreciate your sincere help..i never talked to any one publicly about my problem...which seems to some of you obviously simple and can be solved by playing an instrument...
but..
it is really making me nuts..
any way ...after recieving your comments here...i really feel better..at least that someone listened to me..is a real comfort...
i cann't thank you guys enough..
but still...big thanks to you..

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

If your going nuts now, what will happen after her 50s? Pauli be realistic! Sharing isn't that bad.

Hope those around here who keep saying age doesn't matter take a lesson. Life isn't all about cuddling.

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
paulistano
try a more spiritual approach something you might both enjoy
http://www.tantra.com/mission/lacroix.html if you truly love your wife and you want your relationship to last ...discuss this option with her [Smile]

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
It's never easy having a different appetite for this than your partner. I know this also, the man i am with now is the only man i have ever been with that is not constantly all over me. In fact he wishes it no more than every 4 days to once a week. Me on the other hand>>>> lol well what can i say. But it goes by his saying not mine. He is 37 and says that not only is sex not the most important thing in life but that he is older and his body just doesnt work that way. But it is frustrating, when someone doesnt approach you it leaves you feeling undesired and unattractive. Although he does approach me in his time , i however will not approach him due to the fact he has said only every 4 days so i dont want to be rejected. Its confusing and hurtful at times. Be patient that is all i can really tell you and that is a difficult thing when you feel such frustration.

--------------------

bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Hey Demiana! Yup, I teach music in Egypt... am English guy but worked over here for 4 years. Truely fantastic country and have loved every minute. Music teaching here is great!
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
quote:
Hey Demiana! Yup, I teach music in Egypt... am English guy but worked over here for 4 years. Truely fantastic country and have loved every minute. Music teaching here is great!

Sounds like an interesting life bbgrobhaz!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you sound like a nice guy.. welcome to ES
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kaye:
paulistano
try a more spiritual approach something you might both enjoy
http://www.tantra.com/mission/lacroix.html if you truly love your wife and you want your relationship to last ...discuss this option with her [Smile]

Lazeez, noone is denying that sexdrive may fall down after menopause, even if there are women that on the contrary have an increas of sexdrive after this. It is not in age, it is in maintaining yourself and your partner. How difficult is it for a woman to please her man. Only when traumatized, medical problems or personality traits, personal style and a wide gap between your and his desire, or with other 'problems' not 'age' you will have difficulties in this area. Thinking 'age' will not get you anywhere. You might leave and find a young girl and since you focused on age you missed the point and you will get there again.
If this is your highest desire in a relation you should focus on 'sexdrive' and find out with the women you will meet.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Picked the wrong message to reply sorry. Can't edit it anymore.

"I don't understand why people ignore age and its effect on our biology and even psychology like that.

--------------------

karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm
try to accept your wife as she is ,
your wife has many advantages you cann't find all of them in one woman.
be wise and look to your futuer .
hope you have a good life.

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karemo7:
hmm
try to accept your wife as she is ,
your wife has many advantages you cann't find all of them in one woman.
be wise and look to your futuer .
hope you have a good life.

yes karemo7..she is one in a milion..
but can any man or even a woman..
live without sexual satisfaction..??
if yes...then for how long..??
in my case i really cann't...
i must find a way..
i don't want to live chattered between my love to her ..
and my desire wish should be fulfilled with th eperson i love..
thanks for the advice...
but it won't work in my case..
and thanks for the best wishes...
i really need it..

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should try to accept her how she is.
everyone has problems or issues, just different problems, cut your losses and stay married to her,she's a good person and to expect to find 100% to your liking is crazy,especially since she is a convert, cherish her,respect her and give her more romance,try differnet things.Otherwise, be satisified with what you have [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

Just like Guest of Life:

what can i say..
some ppl really need therapy...
lady...you should get some help b4 you kill yrself one day and do the world a favour..
i will simply disregard your very wise respectful comment..
simply because i am not in the mood to argue and fuss with a mentally sick mind these days..

i have enough of problems already..
thanks for nothing any way..

Paul whatever your ideas are, I am not really buying it here.

She's a retired judge with two books on her CV, and she has hired help.

There is a 11 year age gap.

I am thinking here you are not much more than a boy toy. You have gained considerably in this situation and now you are going to rob her of the one security she has with you "fidelity".

Go ahead screw around on her. This is how these situations (agreements) always end.

What the hell was she expecting anyways? She knows you will eventually screw around on her, so go out and do it.

Everyone who contributed to this thread by avoiding the obvious and dancing around on their tippy toes to save your feelings have given you the permission you need to do what you are born to do.

Gees.... [Roll Eyes]

cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shut up albino...how evil of you to plant the idea in his head that his wife is using him...few of us actually thought this so dont act like its self-evident.

You dont know the woman, so quit sowing suspicion in her husband for her.

Shameless people.....shameless......

--------------------
Bakhsheesh! Yes, you are reading and enjoying my posts! So hand it over! [Smile]

Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
she is using me..???? for what albino..??
true she has this good job b4..
true that she is a writer..
but i am also with my very successful career..
i am the captain of a salvage and research vessel..
what this got to do with any thing any way..???
i cann't go cheating around Albino..for so many reasons..
i am a muslim..i respect my religion..i fear God..i try all the time to avoid doing the sin..
i tried to be cheated on b4..i know how it hurts..
and i will never do that to her...
so clean up your mind...
not all men are dirty like you say..
not all people have twisted sick minds like you..
so many people in this world are still honest and sincere..
i know your kind of women...
you are really in need of some help..
you make me ...disgusted..

know what..??? that is enough said here..about this topic..
i really regret already talking about my personnel affairs in public like this...
i ask who ever in charge to close thos topic and end the discussion ..
coz with ppl like this Albino...it will get really nasty..
and that wasn't my intention..

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe she is a very lucky woman to have such a caring husband....and she seems like a very kind and caring wife...except for the one issue...keep trying...keep caring...please do not change and hopefully in time things will become better for you both. I wish you both the best.
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Dear Charm - thanks for the complement. I like to think I'm a nice guy!!!
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by cocoapuffs:
oh shut up albino...how evil of you to plant the idea in his head that his wife is using him...few of us actually thought this so dont act like its self-evident.

You dont know the woman, so quit sowing suspicion in her husband for her.

Shameless people.....shameless......

Where in the hell did I say his wife was using him?

Actually I find it the other way around...

Derailing a thread just to make attacks is not unique, loads of born again usernames do what you do.

I don't think a so called "CEO" on his profile who actually just owns some salvage ship operations is a good match for a retired judge with two books in publication. Especially the age difference.

Actually I am suspicious of his motivations. And that is exactly why you are attacking me.

You really need this "Perfect Pharoah" idea intact while you wait for your hubbies arrival. If that story is even truthful.

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:

I don't think a so called "CEO" on his profile who actually just owns some salvage ship operations is a good match for a retired judge with two books in publication. [/QB]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

you cann't be anything except of an american..
ignorent as most of them..
well..
ignorence is best answered by silence..

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paulistano, you need to find a way to communicate to your wife that you totally miss physical contacts between the both of you and that is affecting your marriage negatively.

I also recommend counceling for the both of you. Medical evaluation of her should also follow.

Sex is important in a relationship. And I don't mean here you have to perform it daily but a marriage totally without sex is frustrating and devastating.

Now what about having a family? Don't you miss out on having own children? What was your opinion on that when you both got married to each other? How long are you married anyway?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

I don't think a so called "CEO" on his profile who actually just owns some salvage ship operations is a good match for a retired judge with two books in publication.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

you cann't be anything except of an american..
ignorent as most of them..
well..
ignorence is best answered by silence.. [/QB]

And yet I don't answer by silence.

And Americans are more than just their nationality.

and I am so far from ignorant its not even funny.

Just because I won't support your decision to screw around on your wife doesn't mean you have the right to call me ignorant and then blast me solely for my nationality.

[Roll Eyes]

Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a good solution for u pal: just pray alot and ask Allah for help...would u do that more often in Ramadan during the 3rd part of the night?

Rabena ma3ak, amen!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
I have a good solution for u pal: just pray alot and ask Allah for help...would u do that more often in Ramadan during the 3rd part of the night?

Rabena ma3ak, amen!

Thank you for the wonderful Advice ..
Ramadan is surely getting me in a better mood...
i am doing that alright...
the last 10 days are the days of accepting supplication..i will do as much as i can..

and inshaAllah we'll do omrah as soon as possible..if not even hajj..
jazaka Allahu khayran..

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Paulistano, you need to find a way to communicate to your wife that you totally miss physical contacts between the both of you and that is affecting your marriage negatively.

I also recommend counceling for the both of you. Medical evaluation of her should also follow.

Sex is important in a relationship. And I don't mean here you have to perform it daily but a marriage totally without sex is frustrating and devastating.

Now what about having a family? Don't you miss out on having own children? What was your opinion on that when you both got married to each other? How long are you married anyway?

i already have a son from a previous marriage..and this matter doesn't seem to bother her at all..actually she is used to a peaceful life as she said..and cann't think of children at this age for sure..when we got married we discussed that and she made it clear that her age doesn't allow her to have kids..
now we are married for 3 years...
may Allah accepts my supplication in the holy month..
i feel better just being in Ramadan... fasting and reading a part of Quran every day..
i wish the whole year Ramadan...
thanks .. tigerlily

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paulie paulie paulie women are such delicate creatures ..how about when she is typing on her computer go into the room, get on your knees and give her a licking ... and not on her ears ....ya know where ...

take your time with her talk to her not AT her, listen to what she has to say ... maybe plan a weekend getaway? no work no nothing ..

and what women isn't interested in Sex? did anything happen to her growing up? maybe she thinks sex is dirty? its only dirty if you do it in a corn field ... ha ha ha

maybe go walking with her for 30 minutes a day?

and her being shy... maybe get her drunk? Does she freeze if you touch her? if so maybe there is something more going on?

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Pauli, sorry to hear about ur situation, i really hope it gets better, and u find a solution soon. Its not a bad thing to vent and to ask for advice sometimes in our lives, we all need it. I am not a pyschologist or a therapist so i dnt know the ins and outs of teh human psyche but it seems she may have had a bad experience in her past that cause this reaction from her. Just do ur best to talk it out with her, and be patient. I have afriend that is 47 and her libido is very low these days, and she hates it because she finally met a sweet heart man and doesnt feel any arousal for him. Im sure there is some kind of medical treatment for this. Anyway, Good luck and God bless ya..oh, and by the way I am American but I really dont think i am ignorant..... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com