EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » will i everfind what i am looking for during this life time..?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: will i everfind what i am looking for during this life time..??
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loborules:
Paulie paulie paulie women are such delicate creatures ..how about when she is typing on her computer go into the room, get on your knees and give her a licking ... and not on her ears ....ya know where ...

take your time with her talk to her not AT her, listen to what she has to say ... maybe plan a weekend getaway? no work no nothing ..

and what women isn't interested in Sex? did anything happen to her growing up? maybe she thinks sex is dirty? its only dirty if you do it in a corn field ... ha ha ha

maybe go walking with her for 30 minutes a day?

and her being shy... maybe get her drunk? Does she freeze if you touch her? if so maybe there is something more going on?

Ohhh god...lotta maybes here... [Wink]
you see the point is humans are just hurting others if they are so mysterious...coz there will be no way to know what they are trying to hide...intentially or otherwise...they are just a closed door and the key is lost...
i am now in Egypt with her...trying something new...as usual...
and believe me...
i am so patient..
may Allah help me and give me strength

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pauli, don't forget to take her to the library in Alex and walk her down the corniche at sundown (or have a horsecab)

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Movenpick's Royal Lotus

Did you consider a cruise? It is both romantic and has been described in literature (Agatha Cristy wrote about Egypt several times in her books and her autobiography)

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
Hi Pauli, sorry to hear about ur situation, i really hope it gets better, and u find a solution soon. Its not a bad thing to vent and to ask for advice sometimes in our lives, we all need it. I am not a pyschologist or a therapist so i dnt know the ins and outs of teh human psyche but it seems she may have had a bad experience in her past that cause this reaction from her. Just do ur best to talk it out with her, and be patient. I have afriend that is 47 and her libido is very low these days, and she hates it because she finally met a sweet heart man and doesnt feel any arousal for him. Im sure there is some kind of medical treatment for this. Anyway, Good luck and God bless ya..oh, and by the way I am American but I really dont think i am ignorant..... [Roll Eyes]

Thank god that you are not...
well after all i said that most and not all are ignorants...
and i know that you are smart enough to understand the reason why i said that...
those who think that i am here to try getting a permition to betray my wife are just ignorants aren`t they..???
those who think that a ship owner and a ceo of a successful shipping company isn`t a good match to a retired judge...well...those who lack any knowledge about careers like mine ...
those who have twisted ideas and suffering from advanced impossible to cure paranoia caused parrently by an Egyptian man...( well done whoever you are wherever you are )

point is dear ... ignorance is a common curse now adays... lucky you are not among those...
who are cursed this way....
[Big Grin]

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Pauli, don't forget to take her to the library in Alex and walk her down the corniche at sundown (or have a horsecab)

demiana...
we are still tired from the long trip from sao paulo..
we had a rough time in Madrid..and plane landed in Brcelona for security reasons..
police rushed into the plane..
searching every corner...
then police accompanied an african criminal onboard..
covered his seat with curtins...and we took off to Cairo with him and 2 Agents from there...
holy guaqamoly....it was a terror movie...
fellas...
never fly Iberia from Brazil to Egypt again...
34 hours flight...
this is a record..
we are still in Cairo...we`ll have Nile Cruise Iftaar tonight inshaAllah
next week we are off to Alex...
my home town...
we did visit the bibliotique b4...
but all sounds wonderful....
thanks for the ideas dear..
we are just fasting and we avoid day time outdoors in this crazy heat here...
thanks again...

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Enjoy your trip Pauli!
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Enjoy your trip Pauli!

thanks...
but..Holland...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Frown]
are you dutch..??????????????

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Basically yes, Dutch

--------------------

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Basically yes, Dutch

owwwwww....dat is vreemd..
waroom jij hier dan in de site..??
ben jouw getrowed met egyptenaar of zo..???
ik dicht dat alle mensen hier van uit england of egypte...
maar nederlanders...dat is betje vreemd voor mij.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
ben jij vroeger in egypte ..???

sorry voor de slecht nederlaands..ik ken de taal maar blijft echt slecht...
ik denk.. [Roll Eyes]

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Grappig dat je het Nederlands ook beheerst Pauli, dan heb je vast ook Nederlandse ervaringen?
Ik ben getrouwd met een Koptische Egyptenaar die ik hier heb leren kennen.

We gaan vaak op vakantie/familiebezoek in Egypte.

Overigens zijn hier ook Duitsers, Oost-Europeanen, soms Italianen of Zuid-Afrikanen, om maar eens een paar te noemen, hoewel de Engelsen en Amerikanen (ook Canadezen) in de meerderheid lijken, naast Egyptenaren.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mj nederlands is ook slecht, en moelijke taal hey pauli, maar ik probeer altijd te praat nederlands, maar ik denk dat je bent wel goed met nederlands, mijn scrijven is wel slecht
tot ziens

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
wat is slecht is de taal ..
yucky yuck..
i hope i never have to use it again...

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:
yucky yuck..

I know that slecht means bad [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel:
quote:
yucky yuck..

looooooooool
you know too much already....
that is worrying.. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
yucky yuck..

looooooooool
you know too much already....
that is worrying.. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Scary.... Isnt it? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
[/qb][/QUOTE]Scary.... Isnt it? [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]
naaaaaahhhhhh
i don`t get scared of other peoples`s knowledge..
i just worry that i might know less...
[Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

ana uhibbuk
Member # 11817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ana uhibbuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone, I haven't been on for a while, due to my busy schedule... Tonight I came back on, and decided to write "MY" thoughts... Again, as you see I emphasized on the word "MY"... I am an American Woman living here in the States and I am married to an Egyptian Man.... And before any of you decide to say, he married me for his citizenship, let me tell you, that is not the case....So save the drama!!!!! I just wanted to say that before me and my husband decided to get married, we were the best of friends for 5 years. When we first met, he was dating someone and so was I.. Throughout our five year friendship, we realized that we belonged together, and that is when we got married... I have to say, that my husband (and still my best friend) and I are soooooo happy now... We both regret that we did not get together years ago... I am a Christian Woman, He is Muslim..He is from Egypt... We respect each other's religion and celebrate all the Muslim and Christian Holidays. He is the best man I have ever met.. I see so many postings here that put down Egyptian men... Postings say that Egyptian men are controlling and "sometimes" abusive towards their wife.. I am speaking from experience... My husband is none of the above. My husband as I said, is the best man I ever met. I work a full-time job outside of the home, as does he... He insists on paying all the bills, etc. He tells me that my paycheck is for me to keep. As much as I tell him, I don't feel right having him work so hard, he refuses to take any money from me. And don't think I say he is "the best Man I ever had" because he pays for everything... Because none of that matters to me.. We have an excellent relationship... He has introduced me to the Muslim religion, but never forces me to convert. He respects my religion, and I respect his... What makes him such a wonderful husband is the fact that he respects me and my opinions, and never tried to change me, and I respect his. I look forward to a lifetime with my husband.
Posts: 50 | From: New York City, USA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you ana u.. it is wonderful to hear you speak from your heart. You and your husband deserve a lifetime of bliss and happiness. It is not often that you find a partner like you did, in fact like you both did. Cheerish every moment you have together.
Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read the thread due to a link I followed.

First off Pauli, you should stay by your wife, and rather than cheat with another woman, just help yourself out every now and then. Definately discuss how you feel in a non pressured environment though. She'll eventually want it again, but she has to feel safe and happy.

Secondly, I actually think what Sono said was justified, but definately could have been toned down a bit. If you love a woman the way Pauli says he does, you don't cheat on them, even if they say you can.

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
[QUOTE]And how are men any different?

The reason why so many men get prostate cancer is lower levels of testerone. Men lose far more hormones than women because its so sudden.

What women lose more of than testerone (depending on the woman) is progesterone.

Actually A_E, you got it backwards. Females have a catastrophic halt of hormone production due to menopause.

With men, it's a gradual reduction in testosterone as one ages.

And to Paulistano, from one man to another..

Whip that pussy! Don't let it whip you! [Big Grin]

Meaning, if you want your wife to desire you, you should find ways of making her do so.

Usually the best way is to lead a healthy lifestyle which includes exercise and good nutrition.

Exercising regularly, especially lifting weights, will increase your testosterone production and you'll see that not only will you look better, but feel better aswell.

Having high testosterone means greater confidence and confidence is the ultimate aphrodesiac.

Oh yeah, never let a woman advise you about your love life. [Big Grin]

It's better to ask another man's opinion.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:

First off Pauli, you should stay by your wife, and rather than cheat with another woman, just help yourself out every now and then. Definately discuss how you feel in a non pressured environment though. She'll eventually want it again, but she has to feel safe and happy.

Secondly, I actually think what Sono said was justified, but definately could have been toned down a bit. If you love a woman the way Pauli says he does, you don't cheat on them, even if they say you can.

Gentle Giant.... I dont think Paulie wants to cheat on his wife.... he is having a problem that is stressing him out & he is only venting here to get advice & support.

There is nothing in his posts that indicates that he's considering cheating

Albino's analysis are totally irrational & out of line.... as usual [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
quote:

The reason why so many men get prostate cancer is lower levels of testerone. Men lose far more hormones than women because its so sudden.

What women lose more of than testerone (depending on the woman) is progesterone.

Actually A_E, you got it backwards. Females have a catastrophic halt of hormone production due to menopause.

~Alistair

Actually Alistair that isn't what I said at all.

When men have prostate cancer, and if they have anything done about it, its normally the surgical removal of their testicles. Which wipes out their hormonal balance altogether. And estrogen is then administered either through injection or pills for the rest of their life in order to stave off future cancer from spreading from that region. Testestrone gives fuel to the cancer so estrogen blocks the spread of cancer.

And menoupause isn't over night unless she has a total hysterestomy. Most doctors nowdays aren't willing to take everything out, but will take out the womb and leave in the ovaries for hormone regulation.

Normal menoupause takes a decade or two, and even when the periods stop completely, the ovaries and petuitary glands still produce estrogen, but not progesterone.

So basically Alistar you were refering to what might happen (not all cases, the petuitary gland still will release hormone regulating pulses with no ovaries around) when a total hysterectomy is done. Not normal menoupause, I was refering to normal menoupause.

"The Male Change" is actually over a few short months and then diminishes slowly over a few years, but since there isn't a period to mark the event most men don't want to admit to it.

No what I was refering to is the removal of prostates due to cancer. You are the one who completely got my post backwards.

My grandfather had prostate cancer for years and didn't tell anyone. Finally when the advanced adverse effects started to bother him and he was remarried he decided to do something about the can cer. So he had his balls removed and was put on estrogen. He complained he "felt like a woman" and actually made jokes about it. Somehow estrogen took such an evil and malious man and made him enjoyable for short spans. But since he had let the cancer go for so long he developed bone cancer. And this bone cancer went to his spine first, then his brain. So in the end he died of brain cancer. Which was fine with him, as long as he didn't spend the last decade of his life feeling like a woman.

So please Alistair, unless you are in menoupause, don't bother to twist my posts again. You need to be very disturbed and jealous of hormonally rich people in order to thrust the maximum of your brain power to that use.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'aqila
Member # 10850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'aqila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 47 | From: Awlad 'Ali | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

Actually Alistair that isn't what I said at all.

When men have prostate cancer, and if they have anything done about it, its normally the surgical removal of their testicles. Which wipes out their hormonal balance altogether. And estrogen is then administered either through injection or pills for the rest of their life in order to stave off future cancer from spreading from that region. Testestrone gives fuel to the cancer so estrogen blocks the spread of cancer.

And menoupause isn't over night unless she has a total hysterestomy. Most doctors nowdays aren't willing to take everything out, but will take out the womb and leave in the ovaries for hormone regulation.

Normal menoupause takes a decade or two, and even when the periods stop completely, the ovaries and petuitary glands still produce estrogen, but not progesterone.

So basically Alistar you were refering to what might happen (not all cases, the petuitary gland still will release hormone regulating pulses with no ovaries around) when a total hysterectomy is done. Not normal menoupause, I was refering to normal menoupause.

"The Male Change" is actually over a few short months and then diminishes slowly over a few years, but since there isn't a period to mark the event most men don't want to admit to it.

No what I was refering to is the removal of prostates due to cancer. You are the one who completely got my post backwards.

My grandfather had prostate cancer for years and didn't tell anyone. Finally when the advanced adverse effects started to bother him and he was remarried he decided to do something about the can cer. So he had his balls removed and was put on estrogen. He complained he "felt like a woman" and actually made jokes about it. Somehow estrogen took such an evil and malious man and made him enjoyable for short spans. But since he had let the cancer go for so long he developed bone cancer. And this bone cancer went to his spine first, then his brain. So in the end he died of brain cancer. Which was fine with him, as long as he didn't spend the last decade of his life feeling like a woman.

So please Alistair, unless you are in menoupause, don't bother to twist my posts again. You need to be very disturbed and jealous of hormonally rich people in order to thrust the maximum of your brain power to that use.

Damn you're bitchy as hell aren't you? [Big Grin]

OK, I don't think I mistook your comments at all.. The words I quoted stated:

quote:
And how are men any different?

The reason why so many men get prostate cancer is lower levels of testerone. Men lose far more hormones than women because its so sudden

This statement was made in reply to:

quote:
What I know is that women lose like half of their estrogen and testosterone when they become menopausal and testosterone has a direct effect on libido and I heard they even suggest testosterone patchs to those who are menopausal.

Maybe I was informed wrong but I'm curious to see how age doesn't affect libido!

So in effect, it seemed that you were making a correlation between hormonal production in older men and women.

I don't know how you got prostate cancer out of this..

Prostate cancer can be caused by numerous factors, mainly lifestyle and diet, and isn't really directly related to testosterone.

Now DHT, which is a derivative of testosterone has been linkted to prostate cancer, but it's not a direct cause as far as I know.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
So please Alistair, unless you are in menoupause, don't bother to twist my posts again. You need to be very disturbed and jealous of hormonally rich people in order to thrust the maximum of your brain power to that use. [/QB]

LOL..... he didnt twist your post [Big Grin]

Look who's talking [Wink]

Arent you the one who always twists other people's posts just to make any point you want?

Arguing for the sake of arguing.... as usual Sono [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alastair I will respond to you later, got errands. I promise to respond.

I think you got a few things mixed up here. I was responding to how hormones leave the system at different rates according to gender. And you were responding to the general theme of the thread which is more of how hormones affect libido. Which wasn't even something I was considering when I posted these posts. I wouldn't touch libido and hormones on ES with a ten foot pole.

But I know since you are a poltical conservative its your impression that since most hormone and cancer based research funded by the feds was done in the 1980s (Reagan era) which had a tendancy to study the male system and apply the scientific findings to the female system (very misgonist type science) and so many pharmatcutical researchers now days are there just to push a drug to market, not to actually find how cancer and hormones functionally according to gender, many of these drug companies go on the assumptions developed during the Reagan era.

Remember how it says in the Bible Eve was made from the rib of Adam? Well that was the excuse the senate subcommitte on cancer research has been using for the last 2 decades. And the actual reference has been made several times on the senate floor by some of your most shinning cronies I am sure you had voted for or wish you could vote for if you lived in that senators state.

So that is where our critical thinking is different on this subject.

You are thinking Male versus female and I am thinking of the two as entirely seperate species completely.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am thinking of the two as entirely seperate species completely. [/QB]

hahahaha!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Sapna:
quote:

I am thinking of the two as entirely seperate species completely.

hahahaha!!! [Big Grin] [/QB]
Well, what can I say.... have to admit

Albino sometimes comes up with these intelligent funny comments........ I ROFLMAO

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:

are you guys retarded or what...???did you understand what i was saying here..???
or you follow the steps of the wierdo .. and say crap..???
who said that i want to cheat or even thought of doing it..????
and no one is justified to speak this way to me...or hint something i never said...
specially that paranoid ignorant woman..
she knows herself...
even if she has 1000 ids here...
[Mad]

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Gentle Giant.... I dont think Paulie wants to cheat on his wife.... he is having a problem that is stressing him out & he is only venting here to get advice & support.

Albino's analysis are totally irrational & out of line.... as usual [Big Grin] [/QB]

finally someone with brains...
finally someone understood my point...
finally i know that there are some normal people in here...
few though...
but you didn`t fail me..
thanks chindrella Angel...
for being a normal human being..

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Meaning, if you want your wife to desire you, you should find ways of making her do so.

Usually the best way is to lead a healthy lifestyle which includes exercise and good nutrition.

Exercising regularly, especially lifting weights, will increase your testosterone production and you'll see that not only will you look better, but feel better aswell.

Having high testosterone means greater confidence and confidence is the ultimate aphrodesiac.

Oh yeah, never let a woman advise you about your love life. [Big Grin]

It's better to ask another man's opinion.

~Alistair

THE DUDE..
if you read the whole posts...
you will know that i am doing that already..
and it is paying off...
but thanks..for the advice any way..
and from a man to another man..
women are different...
i tried a whole bunch of them...
married a couple of them before this time..
and each one has her own approach...
so i got some fair amount of experience..
i wouldn`t ask for advice if that case was easy to handle..
any way...things are getting better in this problem...since we arrived to Egypt..Al;hamdulillah...i wish for more improvement..
but thanks Allah for what i have so far..

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:

few though...
but you didn`t fail me..

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

You're welcome Paulie [Wink]

I totally symapthize with you

Wish I could offer a good advice but I'm afraid many people did already.... and still the suggestions/ advice is not helping because you've tried/ exhausted all these options already

Frankly speaking you're problem is not easy to solve ..... rabena ma3ak .... but that doesnt mean you give up trying or that you give up waiting for support from this forum.

There are supporters [Wink]

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

few though...
but you didn`t fail me..

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You're welcome Paulie [Wink]

I totally symapthize with you

Wish I could offer a good advice but I'm afraid many people did already.... and still the suggestions/ advice is not helping because you've tried/ exhausted all these options already

Frankly speaking you're problem is not easy to solve ..... rabena ma3ak .... but that doesnt mean you give up trying or that you give up waiting for support from this forum.

There are supporters [Wink] [/QB]

i really appreciate it..
Allah is also giving me so much strength...
and he is my only hope..
inshaAllah in jannah...i won`t have this kind of a problem..
actually no one will get any problems...
so i`ll just do my best to go there...
and i thank Allah that those retarded ones won`t be there..
[Wink] [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Is it possible to drop the derogatory term of "retarded"?

And someone walk up to Shinderella and paulistano, ask them to breathe in your face. Someone with experience in smelling @ss breath, I don't know what arse would smell like.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

And someone walk up to Shinderella and paulistano, ask them to breathe in your face. Someone with experience in smelling @ss breath, I don't know what arse would smell like.

Shut up air head

You smell like fart [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

But this is what it looks like, courtesy of a former ESer, and Oepedius:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/cdevotion/buttsecksmonkeyspd1.jpg

Shut up air head

You said you smoke like a chimney, are those candy cigerrattes you are smoking?
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shut up air head

You said you smoke like a chimney, are those candy cigerrattes you are smoking?
The best kind there is... [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi paulistano,
It's been a month since you posted has anyones advice helped you at all?? I just wanted to see how things were going with you!
Take care and God Bless You and your family [Smile]

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am almost embarassed to ask this ... I don't need an answer back but something that has not been mentioned thus far is.....are you sure you're taking her "all the way home"? In other words..........are you making sure that she is 100% completely satisfied before you're all set?

I know for me, if I weren't, I wouldn't be rushing to do more than snuggling. [Smile] Just a thought.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kaye:
Hi paulistano,
It's been a month since you posted has anyones advice helped you at all?? I just wanted to see how things were going with you!
Take care and God Bless You and your family [Smile]

yes Kaye...thanx..
one help did really work...
it is much better situation now...
i wouldn`t say perfect...
but certainly better than b4..

we bought a new house couple of days ago..it will be done in a year ..
and we`ll leave back to Brazil in febreuary...
to make it ready to move all the way to Egypt...in a year and a half i think we`ll be ready for the big move..
it will be tough..
but Egypt has a great effect on her mood really..
she just told me 2 weeks ago...that she doesn`t wanna live in Brazil any more..
she even wants to stay in Egypt till the house is ready...and maybe have a job here..
and i go to Brazil to make things ready for the move all on my own...
we are debating this situation these days..
so...because i need jhelp there...
true i moved so many times from one country to another..
but...this time is a real BIG move...and i am not as young as i was b4..

since i agreed to come and stay in Egypt..
things are better..
but..
Ramadan actually isn`t the right time of the year to be sexually active..
you know..not so many hours after Iftaar...and she drops asleep most of them..
well..sometimes i do the same..
let`s say that we are enjoying the spirit of Ramadan both of us...
she was offered some jobs in Egypt..
and we are seeking other jobs...
so she can be feeling even more better..
sports and excersise are also helping i am sure...
so in General...
i must say..
thank you all...
i am ok now..

silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebut:
I am almost embarassed to ask this ... I don't need an answer back but something that has not been mentioned thus far is.....are you sure you're taking her "all the way home"? In other words..........are you making sure that she is 100% completely satisfied before you're all set?

I know for me, if I weren't, I wouldn't be rushing to do more than snuggling. [Smile] Just a thought.

almost embarassed..???
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
ok...
yes i am sure that she goes all the way..
i was here talking quantity..more than quality..
true they are always related..but in some cases they are not..
she was always satisfied every time we do it....counting the stars that shows in her eyes...catching her breath...sometimes losing her voice from ..you know what..!!!

which is not in most cases happening with me...
coz in so many times i am left behind unsatisfied..wanting to go on and reach my satisfaction...but she is all done...tired and sleepy..so i am left alone lacking an active partner..
in this case i cann`t be selfish and force the situation on her..
some women even fake they are interested..and they fake the action...
but i hate that..
what is the difference between that situation and having a hooker with me then..???

i am sure that when we reach to solve the quantity problem..
everything will be just great..
but again...we are doing better in Egypt..
and will better after Ramadan for sure..
thanx..

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebut:

I know for me, if I weren't, I wouldn't be rushing to do more than snuggling. Just a thought.

[Eek!] HaHaHaaaaa
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Still a lot of men that don't know where this little instrument in the dark of the female organ is for. There are still some men (and women) that believe that a women should 'come' by getting penetrated only. Some women possibly might, I personally don't know any of em.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com