EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my trip pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my trip pics
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some of my pictures from my trip to Egypt. We were married on December 28 and I got back late last night. I'm still in a fog now and just want to crawl under the covers and cry but I have my kids and they want to go to the mall. [Frown]

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EbM2jNw1bMKI

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope you had a nice time Doodle! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures Doodle and congratulations on your marriage.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my goodness , you tied the knot, brilliant, congrates, please tell us all about youre trip, did you enjoy yourself there, how was everything,
Im so happy for you , really, this is great news, ansd lovely pics, very nice

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try to tell as much as I can since my brain is foggy from jetlag.

The flight over was good even though I had an 8 hour layover at Heathrow. I wasn't at all impressed with that airport .... could use a big makeover and some organization as far as the gates, etc. but it was ok.

Got to the airport at Cairo and he was waiting for me. We had been talking via the webcam for about 8 months prior and lemme tell ya that cam did NOT do him justice. [Big Grin] I knew from the moment we hugged that I was going to marry him and be the happiest woman on earth. [Smile]

The next day we were supposed to get married but his id was not ready yet so we spent the day walking around Cairo. I had left my coat in the airplane so he bought me a new one and then we had lunch at Pizza Hut. lol. Then we went ring shopping and had the rings engraved. Mine has his name in arabic and his has my name in English. I couldn't believe how many cats roam around the city!!! [Eek!] I wanted to take each one home with me and snuggle them!!!!

The next day, 12/28, we were at the US embassy bright and early and got our no-objection statement pretty quickly. Then it was off to the ministry of marriage where they brought our high down quite a bit. He had his old id since the new one was still not ready and they said it wasn't good enough. I hadn't gotten the no-objection statement translated since the embassy told me I didn't have to when I asked them about it. Also, when I arrived at the airport they never put down how long I was staying for. We split up...he went to the place to get his id, though he had to go home first to get some papers and I went with a friend of his to one place to get the no-objection statement translated and another place to get the passport stamped with the resident stamp. That was interesting since I only know "shokran" "insha Allah" and whatever words are in my salat that I pray. His friend kept trying to talk to me and I just kept smiling. [Smile]

After all that we returned to the place with an hour to spare and they suddenly said we cannot get married because they decided to close an hour early for Eid. [Eek!] There were two other couples there in tears. Well Usama went beserk. He cried, begged, pleaded and because his cousin works there the head honcho took pity on him and let us get married after all. Phew! If not we would have had to wait a week since the holiday!!!!

After that everything went so smooth. The flat we stayed in was a pit though. It was about $60/night and the kitchen was a roach motel, there was NO heat so we slept with heavy socks and sweaters on and you needed to fill a bucket and flush the toilet manually. I wouldn't have minded all of this but I knew that there were better flats out there for less money just from my net research. The lady owning this place was so materialistic it wasn't funny.

We stayed in Nasser City and it was fine. I honestly didn't see a difference between where we stayed and the rest of Cairo.

The good that I got out of Cairo was the generosity and love of the people there, the simplicity of their lives and the call to prayer. I miss hearing the call to prayer!!!

I need to find out how to make koshari since I ate it everyday and I'm wicked in withdrawing from it now. Also I wanna make mashi and a few other dishes that i loved. One was a white bean dish with tomato sauce, then a spinach dish with chickpeas, a tomato soup that tasted like it had lamb in it but didn't and the egyptian bread they sell on the streets. I stowed some away in my bags but it's gonna run out soon. lol.

Leaving was sad. I stayed up 30 hours straight 'cause we didn't want to waste time and now I'm tired but really really sad. Insha Allah I'll get the translation of the certificate soon so I can file the I130 and get this show on the road.

That is it for now. [Smile]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doodlebug - Sounds like you had a hectic but lovely time. Congratulations! I wish you and your husband all the best for your happy future together.
God bless you both.
Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your marriage, doddlebug, but I am really surprised that you married this man straight away from the web cam. Why not going on a holiday before making up your mind? Anyway, hopefully everything will be okay. Good luck.

Oh and the problems which occured to the both of you in Cairo are sooooo ordinary believe me. When you think it can't get any worse it does - but many times connections and some bakshish will take care of the problem.

Again all the best for your marriage with Ossama. Your pics make me miss Cairo even more.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Thanks Tigerlilly. My mind was basically made up when I was still here in the states, but seeing him in person just solidified it. I knew my ex husband for five years before we got married and he turned into jekl and hyde on day 2 of the marriage. Sometimes you have to just go with your heart. [Wink]
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done you, Doodle - many conrgratulations to you and your husband! Hope the time passes quickly until you're together again. So glad it all worked out so perfectly for you [Smile] Your photos are smashing, by the way [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT IS SO WONDERFUL DOODLE I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU BEST WISHES
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So doodle you didn't have to have your divorce decree translated to arabic?
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doodle congratulations and best wishes from all of my heart!Pics r great too....Really wonderful!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Doodle, so so happy for you. May god bring nothing but good things to you and your family.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My congrats to you to Doodlebug. Thank you for sharing your pictures! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and much luck in all you do.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats to you Dude ,, and wish you happeness..

--------------------
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayGallery.do?userid=32138333&artistType=

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by unsure:
So doodle you didn't have to have your divorce decree translated to arabic?

nope. just had to have it authenticated by the dept of state. As long as that is done you don't have to do anything else.
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Thank you for responding doodle.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations doodle!! the pics are great. May Allah bless your marriage and make it a long and happy one, inshaAllah!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MABROUK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy for you Doodle [Smile] I was wondering about you.. I'm glad things went good [Smile] Alhamdulillah.. I have a blue thumb picture myself [Razz] very cute
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations to you both the pics are lovely i cant wait until its my turn hope everything goes wll for you both and you be back together soon xxx
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!! i am so happy for you. I just got back on Jan 1 after 3 weeks in Alex with my lovely husband. It makes me so happy to see couples who find true love!
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
The flat we stayed in was a pit though. It was about $60/night and the kitchen was a roach motel, there was NO heat so we slept with heavy socks and sweaters on and you needed to fill a bucket and flush the toilet manually.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
You were being ripped off big time.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
The flat we stayed in was a pit though. It was about $60/night and the kitchen was a roach motel, there was NO heat so we slept with heavy socks and sweaters on and you needed to fill a bucket and flush the toilet manually.

I have never paid more that £60 a WEEK for a flat in Luxor with everything working and that was high. I have stayed in a basic 'hotel' in Garden City for less that £5 a night. [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garden City was greeat, i stayed there, i loved it
Colse to everything, and on a really quiet street,
it was 25 euro per night, but i thouight was expensive for what it was, but i liked the people and will stay there again

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some of the prices you guys have paid is way over the odds.

I stayed in Garden City recently, single supplement, for 70LE, about 10 Euros and luxury (as assessed by the Lonely Planet) three bedroom flats with swimming pool and jacuzzi cost $50 USD per night. I suspect someone is on commission.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I stayed in a roach motel was in Hurghada a couple of years back.... but the 3 bedroomed flat only cost 10LE a night..... and it was split between 6 of us.... were we misers or what? lol Never again!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Not only that but this lady demanded a month's worth of rent, right? So technically he's paid until the 31st. Well he went to the flat yesterday to gather some of his things since he doesn't have the heart to stay there anymore and she's already put our stuff in storage and has rented out the place to someone else and refuses to refund him any $$$ !!!! If I were there I'd haul azz up the stairs and beatch slap the heck outta her. I'm so mad. I should have just gone with my gut and got a flat from egyrents but he wanted to do it himself. Oh well.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not only that but this lady demanded a month's worth of rent, right? So technically he's paid until the 31st . Well he went to the flat yesterday to gather some of his things since he doesn't have the heart to stay there anymore and she's already put our stuff in storage and has rented out the place to someone else and refuses to refund him any $$$ !!!! If I were there I'd haul azz up the stairs and beatch slap the heck outta her. I'm so mad. I should have just gone with my gut and got a flat from egyrents but he wanted to do it himself.

So he told you that, right? And did you actually hand him the money and he did the rest or was it all his money?

Doodle, I am sure if she had refused to pay him the rest of the money he would have punched a tunnel through her chest.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your marriage, Doodle. Sorry to hear about the apartment rip-off. Removing your husbands stuff is unacceptable and I hope he manages to get a refund. Next time, you'll find much better accommodation, at the correct price. I have seen some amazing deals, in Garden City, with stunning Nile views for less than what you paid. [Frown] Spare time to visit the apartment owner and give her a piece of your mind!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Not only that but this lady demanded a month's worth of rent, right? So technically he's paid until the 31st''

Do you mean a month worth @ $60 a night, Doodle? I missed this part, the first time. You didn't pay a month, when only there for less than a few weeks, did you?

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Not only that but this lady demanded a month's worth of rent, right? So technically he's paid until the 31st . Well he went to the flat yesterday to gather some of his things since he doesn't have the heart to stay there anymore and she's already put our stuff in storage and has rented out the place to someone else and refuses to refund him any $$$ !!!! If I were there I'd haul azz up the stairs and beatch slap the heck outta her. I'm so mad. I should have just gone with my gut and got a flat from egyrents but he wanted to do it himself.

So he told you that, right? And did you actually hand him the money and he did the rest or was it all his money?

Doodle, I am sure if she had refused to pay him the rest of the money he would have punched a tunnel through her chest.

The only thing I paid for was the airfare. He didn't let me spend a dime on anything including souveineirs for my family.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
''Not only that but this lady demanded a month's worth of rent, right? So technically he's paid until the 31st''

Do you mean a month worth @ $60 a night, Doodle? I missed this part, the first time. You didn't pay a month, when only there for less than a few weeks, did you?

He did, yes, but there was a reason for that. At the time he got the place there was a risk that his building that he and his sisters were living in would get torn down by the government so he figured why not have the place for a little safety net in case that happened. Luckily it didn't so he is back at home now.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

He did, yes, but there was a reason for that. At the time he got the place there was a risk that his building that he and his sisters were living in would get torn down by the government so he figured why not have the place for a little safety net in case that happened. Luckily it didn't so he is back at home now.
I'm sure your husband will tell everyone not to use this flat owner again. It's outrageous to exploit a fellow Egyptian, especially on his honeymoon! [Frown] If this person rents to tourists, get a little revenge by posting negative comments on major tourist sites. [Razz]
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I guess you believe in Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy as well. there is no way on God's earth $60 USD a night was the right price for a roach motel with a non flushing toilet
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Actually the flats from egyrents that look similar to the one we stayed in were a little more than $50/night so it's not that out of whack. In addition she banged on our door to pay the gardener $50 for the month AND we had to pay for the trash collector when he came around. I don't know if she advertises in the internet but he found it via a local paper.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Actually the flats from egyrents that look similar to the one we stayed in were a little more than $50/night so it's not that out of whack. In addition she banged on our door to pay the gardener $50 for the month AND we had to pay for the trash collector when he came around. I don't know if she advertises in the internet but he found it via a local paper.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? [Confused] [Eek!] [Mad]
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paying for a whole month would mean more than LE10,000. You could have stayed in a luxury hotel for 10 days for that price.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Not really since we didnt' have our marriage certificate. No way would they allow us to have a room together.
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooops... so you lived in sin a few nights?
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

NO. It takes a good week to get the marriage certificate and although we were married we didn't have the papers to prove it. Definitely didn't live in sin!! lol. I wouldn't even let him kiss me until we were actually married!!!
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Actually the flats from egyrents that look similar to the one we stayed in were a little more than $50/night so it's not that out of whack. In addition she banged on our door to pay the gardener $50 for the month AND we had to pay for the trash collector when he came around. I don't know if she advertises in the Internet but he found it via a local paper.

i am going to have review my prices for $50 USD a night i include my gardener, my cleaner, my caretaker. My toilets flush and there are no roach's, My flats are three bedrooms with a/c and fans. The communal areas are a swimming pool, jacuzzi, roof terrace and pool table. The trash collector gets paid nothing as he is free from the government.

girl were you ever ripped off

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
The trash collector gets paid nothing as he is free from the government.

Although the rent is extremely high if that was the price per night, the gardener could be $50, but for the whole month for the whole building, but never just for one flat; and the trash collection in Cairo is now added to the electricity bill, unless its a private one that collects for the building...but that should only be about 5 LE for the month.

Was there a bawab (doorman) that looked after the building? If so maybe you were paying his fee for the month rather than a trash collector as they do collect the trash from outside the door of flats in some buildings...but that would be in the range of 25 LE+

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, now I'll throw myself to the dogs (Doodlebug I don't like you personally, but I think you should be able to recieve some constructive feedback without the belittling).

Keep in mind old time and recent ES usernames that a majority of the usernames who have given feedback in a post while assuming that Doodlebug paid for the flat herself (despite her protests, lets not take her word for since it cannot be verified) are also the same women who have given their life's savings to their husband, relationships which have double the age gap in comparison to Doodlbug's and married men who are already married, let alone married within days or max a few months of knowing the lad versus Doodlebug knowing her husband for 8 months.

So basically the vast majority of feedback here came from women who have been ripped off far more than Doodlebug, women who cannot bring their young husbands back to their home country and their husband are not fluent enough in English to even speak or type a shared langauge.

So while they bite me for poking at the unfortunate truths in their lives they do the same with Doodlebug even though Doodlebug has a better chance of a normal functional and socially acceptable marriage (to an extent in the west, not so in Egypt).

Now that I have done so why not these co-wives who cannot import their young, illiterate (in any language) non-English communicato, who are already married have at me.

I am throwing myself to a pack of dogs aged and bareing foam at their chomps and hopefully someone without such a wounded existance can post some hyperlinks to educate Doodlebug on the basics of choosing short term housing and Cairo survival skills without spilling envious misery into the feedback.

Okay lasses go at me, shake your heads some. WHile I don't mind being bit to pieces by a pack, I don't like the foam and drool. (Everyone else who can be civil and helpful send Doodlebug some PMs with helpful information that won't traumatize her further).

Time for the Luxor Pack feast! Go at it lasses

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*yawn*

*settles down with popcorn*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sprays the area with Raid Heavy Duty* before heading off to bed.

Nighty nite ladies, don't let that BEDBUG bite!

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
*sprays the area with Raid Heavy Duty* before heading off to bed.

Nighty nite ladies, don't let that BEDBUG bite!

*cough, cough, yawn*

Night laura [Wink]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies for the LOVE OF GOD!!! Shack that foam off your chomps before biting down!

Stay away from my left foot I have some fractured bones in their from removing a bathroom vent from mother's roof, I fell on that foot its been six months and I hasn't healed! I get rabbies in that foot the docs will cut it off!

Here my right calf is meatty, just shack the foam off your chomps first! I hate rabbies foam.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
Ladies for the LOVE OF GOD!!! Shack that foam off your chomps before biting down!

Stay away from my left foot I have some fractured bones in their from removing a bathroom vent from mother's roof, I fell on that foot its been six months and I hasn't healed! I get rabbies in that foot the docs will cut it off!

Here my right calf is meatty, just shack the foam off your chomps first! I hate rabbies foam.

huh? you ok sono? [Confused]

call a vet and take some advil or whatever it is you Americans take. Leave off the booze, it doesn't mix well with those other pills you take [Wink]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

call a vet and take some advil or whatever it is you Americans take. Leave off the booze, it doesn't mix well with those other pills you take [Wink]

Ayisha it doesn't look like that neck of yours is working (sheesh old dogs [Roll Eyes] ) Just wipe you chomps off on the grass over there, it'll take the foam off.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Ayisha it doesn't look like that neck of yours is working (sheesh old dogs [Roll Eyes] ) Just wipe you chomps off on the grass over there, it'll take the foam off.
*woof*

*raises leg and 'waters' sono* [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com