EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my trip pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my trip pics
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
Ladies for the LOVE OF GOD!!! Shack that foam off your chomps before biting down!

Stay away from my left foot I have some fractured bones in their from removing a bathroom vent from mother's roof, I fell on that foot its been six months and I hasn't healed! I get rabbies in that foot the docs will cut it off!

Here my right calf is meatty, just shack the foam off your chomps first! I hate rabbies foam.

huh? you ok sono? [Confused]

call a vet and take some advil or whatever it is you Americans take. Leave off the booze, it doesn't mix well with those other pills you take [Wink]

Ayisha it doesn't look like that neck of yours is working (sheesh old dogs [Roll Eyes] ) Just wipe you chomps off on the grass over there, it'll take the foam off.
*woof*

*raises leg and 'waters' sono* [Big Grin]

Doesn't quite matter, your choice of drink dehydrates you and what does come out as a trickle is basically water.

Older dogs kidneys give out and most of the time it'll drizzle down their leg instead.

No wonder so many of these street dogs are yellow in color and their hinds are a slightly darker yellow as they age.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*growl*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok girls, enough. It doesn't matter anymore. I'll ask him again tonight when he logs on how much exactly he paid for the month. Maybe I have it wrong. I know that for the trash he didn't pay much. The guy knocked on the door, he left the trash outside the door and gave the guy like 5 or 10 pounds. As far as the gardener it was $50 per unit for the month. He called him a garderner but I don't think that was the right term since, duh, there was no garden. He was the guy who answered the door each time and basically took after the place. I think he was more like a guy who does repairs on the appt complex or something. Who knows...who cares. It's over. I'm back here and he's all the freakin' way over there. Maybe we got screwed but that's history now and next time I'll just stay in his place since we'll have the cetificate by then and his neighbors won't bitch anymore about it.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i was wrong he said he spent 3,000 pounds for the month.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Doodles it's all good my friend, I envy you because I fell for an arabiancavalier and he lied to me about his self but oh well...at least your happy is all that matters............Much happiness to you
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like an adventure. My egyptian took off to Dubai for a better life and so far it sucks for him. He is a barbarian like he told me hahaha but I surly did love him. We had been communicating for about 2years and exchanging pictures but then he moved just when I was arranging to fly there. Oh well he saved me lots, lots of money.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

What is 100 pounds in us dollars? That's what he spent per day.

I'm sorry Miss Noor. [Frown] That is very sad.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
What is 100 pounds in us dollars? That's what he spent per day.

I'm sorry Miss Noor. [Frown] That is very sad.

About $17 or $18.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
so how much is $100 u.s dollars there in egpyt?
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.gocurrency.com/
i always use this... they have egyptian pound/ US dollar....
$100 = 570.45 LE
100 LE = $17.53

Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
http://www.gocurrency.com/
i always use this... they have egyptian pound/ US dollar....
$100 = 570.45 LE
100 LE = $17.53

ok well that explains the roaches. [Razz]
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, I loved the photos and I wish you both the best. As for the price etc of the apartment you rented... Well you live and learn! Next time you'll know what to do.
Congrats... Malak

Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This digital space has the hugest pink elephant I have ever seen.

I sincerely wish you a happy life Doodle. I hope you'll be fine.

Hugs.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doodle, everything ok, since you got back, ? how are you finding it to be home, and how is hubby?

i hope you are ok

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Thanks yr. We're ok I guess. The first few days were the hardest but we're getting by ok now. I'm sick as a dog however with nauseau so I am going to the doctor today to see if I caught anything while I was there. I've been nauseous since Saturday. [Frown]

Hubby wasn't doing well at first, since he's the one left with everything reminding him of our time together. I think he's coming around now though. He hadn't been able to sleep in a few days but he slept good yesterday so hopefully he'll be better now.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hubby wasn't doing well at first, since he's the one left with everything reminding him of our time together. I think he's coming around now though. He hadn't been able to sleep in a few days but he slept good yesterday so hopefully he'll be better now.

I had a long-distance relationship once. He would visit me, and I would visit him, depending on schedules. You are right. The one left where you last met seems to have it the hardest. [Frown]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care Doodle...

I too had a week of nausea.. and couldn't figure it out.... I'll let you know in 4 1/2 months how it turned out [Smile]

Passion and Love make for a heady cocktail.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I heart Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[/qb]

The only thing I paid for was the airfare. He didn't let me spend a dime on anything including souveineirs for my family. [/QB][/QUOTE]

This is a joke, right Doodlebug? You only paid for airfare? You have said yourself that you paid for the flat and many other things. Your husband is ripping you off. How can you lie so blatently? One day you paid for nothing and the next you paid for everything including your husband's Eid sheep and money to start his business and money to make him stop crying about how he needs money. You sicko.

Posts: 39 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I heart Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok girls, enough. It doesn't matter anymore. I'll ask him again tonight when he logs on how much exactly he paid for the month. Maybe I have it wrong. I know that for the trash he didn't pay much. The guy knocked on the door, he left the trash outside the door and gave the guy like 5 or 10 pounds. As far as the gardener it was $50 per unit for the month. He called him a garderner but I don't think that was the right term since, duh, there was no garden. He was the guy who answered the door each time and basically took after the place. I think he was more like a guy who does repairs on the appt complex or something. Who knows...who cares. It's over. I'm back here and he's all the freakin' way over there. Maybe we got screwed but that's history now and next time I'll just stay in his place since we'll have the cetificate by then and his neighbors won't bitch anymore about it.

Of course you paid as much as you said you did Doodlebug. Did you see the transaction take place? You gave the money to your husband and he pocketed it. Simple as that. He's ripping you off, like I said before. What did he win you over with? His ability to wank and cry until you give in and send him a fat moneygram? How adorable.
Posts: 39 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Confused] I heart Egypt, why have you decided to bring this up now nearly a year on?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really, doodle hasnt posted here in awhile(until yesterday) and suddenly you attack
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
really, doodle hasnt posted here in awhile(until yesterday) and suddenly you attack

You are referring to I heart Egypt aren't you Mystic?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bosox65
Member # 14647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bosox65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:

I hadn't posted in a few weeks then started posting again the beginning of this month. Then after a few days my account was not letting me in. I pm'd the mods to ask if they could check into it though they haven't answered me so I had to make this account so that I could post.

I don't know who I heart egypt is. They just created a nickname and have been bringing up old posts related to me and mocking me in them. Whatever if that is what they need to do to be happy in life then I will oblige. I'm not bothered by it. When some people here get the urge to mock and bait me it normally only lasts a few days and then they get bored with it. It did get my blood flowing the first few times they did this but now it's gotten old and is just kind of boring.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yup. "I heart Egypt" is a new username who seems to be in kahoots with "Lumos" who is "SYWS" after she claimed she couldn't get into her "SYWS" account.

Both target the same usernames, both with the same objective.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
quote:

Yup. "I heart Egypt" is a new username who seems to be in kahoots with "Lumos" who is "SYWS" after she claimed she couldn't get into her "SYWS" account.

Both target the same usernames, both with the same objective.

Congratulations on realizing that there are 2 users here who think that Doodlebug is ridiculous. Bravo, really.
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
quote:
[Confused] [Confused] I heart Egypt, why have you decided to bring this up now nearly a year on?

It doesn't matter how long ago this was posted. Doodlebug is a timeless liar.
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, ill-informed, as always - on everything, not just Egypt! [Smile] I have no clue who 'I Heart Egypt Is' or why she has decided to open this thread'. I suspect it is someone from the visa forum that the Bug posts on. I speak to Doodlebug directly. You should know how direct I can be...as I've put you straight on many things. [Big Grin] I see no reason to open this old thread...but reason is not something you're familiar is it? When it comes to dragging up the past, you usually revel in it. Strange, considering how unfortunate your experience here has been.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I heart Egypt:
quote:

Miss Sharm this rat is digging up old threads to confuse usernames into thinking that his vendetta is worthwhile.

Hiding behind an alias, a new username only bolsters what a loser this person is.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Miss Sharm this rat is digging up old threads to confuse usernames into thinking that his vendetta is worthwhile.

Hiding behind an alias, a new username only bolsters what a loser this person is.

Oh man! You guys crack me up. You don't know me and I don't know you. I just joined today. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? You can do it!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem to have old info, how can you have just joined today ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
Sono, ill-informed, as always - on everything, not just Egypt! [Smile] I have no clue who 'I Heart Egypt Is' or why she has decided to open this thread'. I suspect it is someone from the visa forum that the Bug posts on. I speak to Doodlebug directly. You should know how direct I can be...as I've put you straight on many things. [Big Grin] I see no reason to open this old thread...but reason is not something you're familiar is it? When it comes to dragging up the past, you usually revel in it. Strange, considering how unfortunate your experience here has been.

When I dig up the past I do so under a username that everyone can identify as "sonomod".

I also don't enlist other usernames in my vendetta bearing.

If I am going to attack, flame or confront someone I'll do it on my own and I'll do it under a username people will recognize as me.

I remember the very first thread in which you had posted, its deleted now, but it was an attempt to brand Americans as cheap and encourage ESers to buy "Nile Cruise" packages.

Since then you have been attacking anyone married to an Egyptian who has been able to start the visa process to import their husbands.

Not actually attacking older women who have moved to Egypt to be with their love interests half their age (though these women have sacrificed their entire life's savings to do so) nor have you attacked any of the fraudulent aliases or trolls besides elmagnoon/automatic.

It appears that you have a bygone love interest in Egypt but resent being married and irreversibly tied to your marriage and resent women who are able to bring their love intersts to their home country.

You take such an intense interest in these distance/internet relationships of two people who are free to be with each other. WIth absolutely no interest in Egypt as a country, a culture, beyond its definitive use as a sex destination for married women.

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bosox65:
quote:
quote:

I hadn't posted in a few weeks then started posting again the beginning of this month. Then after a few days my account was not letting me in. I pm'd the mods to ask if they could check into it though they haven't answered me so I had to make this account so that I could post.

I don't know who I heart egypt is. They just created a nickname and have been bringing up old posts related to me and mocking me in them. Whatever if that is what they need to do to be happy in life then I will oblige. I'm not bothered by it. When some people here get the urge to mock and bait me it normally only lasts a few days and then they get bored with it. It did get my blood flowing the first few times they did this but now it's gotten old and is just kind of boring.

What always troubles me about Doodlebug is her victim mentality. I had forgotten about this thread...but it would serve anyone who is interested in the truth to read it. Lots of people (including me) actually tried to help Doodle. I was pleasant to her and sympathised with the rotten situation she was in. The reason Doodle subsequently clashed with people here was simply because she was embarrassed about being conned, then tried to cover it up, and failed. Afraid of looking a fool, she then turned her anger on those who pointed out that what she was saying sounded plain old wrong.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:
Sono, ill-informed, as always - on everything, not just Egypt! I have no clue who 'I Heart Egypt Is' or why she has decided to open this thread'. I suspect it is someone from the visa forum that the Bug posts on. I speak to Doodlebug directly. You should know how direct I can be...as I've put you straight on many things. I see no reason to open this old thread...but reason is not something you're familiar is it? When it comes to dragging up the past, you usually revel in it. Strange, considering how unfortunate your experience here has been.

When I dig up the past I do so under a username that everyone can identify as "sonomod".

If I am going to attack, flame or confront someone I'll do it on my own and I'll do it under a username people will recognize as me.

I remember the very first thread in which you had posted, its deleted now, but it was an attempt to brand Americans as cheap and encourage ESers to buy "Nile Cruise" packages.

Since then you have been attacking anyone married to an Egyptian who has been able to start the visa process to import their husbands.

Not actually attacking older women who have moved to Egypt to be with their love interests half their age (though these women have sacrificed their entire life's savings to do so) nor have you attacked any of the fraudulent aliases or trolls besides elmagnoon/automatic.

It appears that you have a bygone love interest in Egypt but resent being married and irreversibly tied to your marriage and resent women who are able to bring their love intersts to their home country.

You take such an intense interest in these distance/internet relationships of two people who are free to be with each other. WIth absolutely no interest in Egypt as a country, a culture, beyond its definitive use as a sex destination for married women.

OMG...laughing. [Big Grin] You still remember me kicking your sorry arse on the thread about airfares. I KNEW you would bring that up. [Razz] You are as much of a psycho as ever, Sono....well done. Truly, being as boring and repetitive as you can't be easy. You are so desperate to attribute an Egyptian lover to every woman who posts here...it's hysterical. [Big Grin] Projection of your dreams? [Razz]

PS: Sono's 'blah blah blah' is so easy to skim over that i missed this classic bit:

Sono: ''Since then you have been attacking anyone married to an Egyptian who has been able to start the visa process to import their husbands.

Not actually attacking older women who have moved to Egypt to be with their love interests half their age (though these women have sacrificed their entire life's savings to do so) nor have you attacked any of the fraudulent aliases or trolls besides elmagnoon/automatic''

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....from the moron who attacks every woman successfully married to an Egyptian....hysterical. [Big Grin] You have exceeded your normal quota of absolute crap, well done, Sono.

I also have to point out how wrong you are about me not calling trolls. I'm actually pretty good at it. [Wink] Unlike you...I can provide proof of what I say too. Read it and weep, surReality - it sure must hurt to be so so WRONG!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003329;p=1#000000

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to see the pics but cant open the page! pls pls post it again. pretty pls? [Frown]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
i would like to see the pics but cant open the page! pls pls post it again. pretty pls? [Frown]

No, ya don't. I promise.
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

Yes, hello. This is a forum where old posts are available to anyone who wants to read them. It's not difficult.
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yes, hello. This is a forum where old posts are available to anyone who wants to read them. It's not difficult.
But why would you especially choose this thread and in particualr choose to direct your vendetta towards doddlebug? [Confused]
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:

SurReality: ''... I remember the very first thread in which you had posted, its deleted now, but it was an attempt to brand Americans as cheap and encourage ESers to buy "Nile Cruise" packages.

Hilarious! Sono, before I go to bed, with my gorgeous, British husband [Razz] ...I have a little welcome back gift for you. No, no...I insist...you're most welcome. [Smile]

I appreciate that you don't need my help to humiliate yourself, but I couldn't resist. The thread you refer to is still there, so you are WRONG again. [Razz] Not only wrong, you have lied about this several times now. I most didn't certainly didn't say that Americans were cheap...nor do I work in the field of tourism. I know you are mentally ill, but I won't let you continue lying about this:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003625#000016

Sono...no need to apologise - you have only been to Egypt what...three times, for short peiods? I don't claim to have your [Roll Eyes] unequalled expertise, having only spent only a few years in total there. Even most Egyptians don't know as much as you've gleaned from three return flights , it seems, according to you . [Roll Eyes] Your travel trips and theories on Egypt were once a source of laughter. It's old now, Sono....and you are getting older by the second....waiting to get back for a fourth trip. [Frown]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sono, before I go to bed, with my gorgeous, British husband [Razz] ...I have a little welcome back gift for you. No, no...I insist...you're most welcome.

I appreciate that you don't need my help to humiliate yourself, but I couldn't resist. The thread you refer to is still there, so you are WRONG again. [Razz] Not only wrong, you have lied about this several times now. I most didn't certainly didn't say that Americans were cheap...nor do I work in the field of tourism. I know you are mentally ill, but I won't let you continue lying about this:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003625#000016

Sono...no need to apologise - you have only been to Egypt what...three times, for short peiods? I don't claim to have your [Roll Eyes] unequalled expertise , having only spent a few years in total there. Most Egyptians don't know as much as you gleaned from three return flights, it seems, according to you. Your travel trips and theories on Egypt were once a source of laughter. It's old now, Sono....and you are getting older by the second....waiting to get back for a fourth trip. [Frown]

You sound exactly like some other 3rd world doctor on this board. She's a cowife with no legal marriage in the EU.

Yup two peas in a pod and just as happy as the other. [Roll Eyes]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

exactly, i was thinking the same vader,

whts going on with doodle, seems to me, im lost here, i was so long not around.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sono, ill-informed, as always - on everything, not just Egypt! I have no clue who 'I Heart Egypt Is' or why she has decided to open this thread'. I suspect it is someone from the visa forum that the Bug posts on. I speak to Doodlebug directly. You should know how direct I can be...as I've put you straight on many things. I see no reason to open this old thread...but reason is not something you're familiar is it? When it comes to dragging up the past, you usually revel in it. Strange, considering how unfortunate your experience here has been.

Sono, before I go to bed, with my gorgeous, British husband ...I have a little welcome back gift for you. No, no...I insist...you're most welcome.

I appreciate that you don't need my help to humiliate yourself, but I couldn't resist. The thread you refer to is still there, so you are WRONG again. Not only wrong, you have lied about this several times now. I most didn't certainly didn't say that Americans were cheap...nor do I work in the field of tourism. I know you are mentally ill, but I won't let you continue lying about this:

Sono...no need to apologise - you have only been to Egypt what...three times, for short peiods? I don't claim to have your [Roll Eyes] unequalled expertise , having only spent a few years in total there. Most Egyptians don't know as much as you gleaned from three return flights, it seems, according to you. Your travel trips and theories on Egypt were once a source of laughter. It's old now, Sono....and you are getting older by the second....waiting to get back for a fourth trip. [Frown]

You sound exactly like some other 3rd world doctor on this board. She's a cowife with no legal marriage in the EU.

[Roll Eyes] TRANSLATION OF SONO SPEAK: ''I SurReality, got it wrong again. [Frown] The text posted shows I lied. I'm not evolved enough as a human being to admit the mistake, so I'll throw in a few churlish insults and stomp off'' [Big Grin]

Sono, I find your silly prejudices about Egyptans revolting. I know of several excellent, Egyptian doctors, doing great work in my area. Your education measures up to that of a doctor's? It's clear that you are massively insecure about your background and there is no shame in that. The shame is that you try to undermine the qualifications of others.

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy anniversary Doodlebug! [Smile]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Happy anniversary Doodlebug! [Smile]

Ditto that, doodle!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bosox65
Member # 14647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bosox65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the happy anniversary guys! [Smile]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sono, before I go to bed, with my gorgeous, British husband ...I have a little welcome back gift for you. No, no...I insist...you're most welcome.

I appreciate that you don't need my help to humiliate yourself, but I couldn't resist. The thread you refer to is still there, so you are WRONG again. Not only wrong, you have lied about this several times now. I most didn't certainly didn't say that Americans were cheap...nor do I work in the field of tourism. I know you are mentally ill, but I won't let you continue lying about this:

[Roll Eyes] TRANSLATION OF SONO SPEAK: ''I SurReality, got it wrong again. [Frown] The text posted shows I lied. I'm not evolved enough as a human being to admit the mistake, so I'll throw in a few churlish insults and stomp off'' [Big Grin]

Sono, I find your silly prejudices about Egyptans revolting. I know of several excellent, Egyptian doctors, doing great work in my area. Your education measures up to that of a doctor's? It's clear that you are massively insecure about your background and there is no shame in that. The shame is that you try to undermine the qualifications of others.

SYWS, you are merely here not for any interest in Egypt but because you are bored and don't have anyone to connect with.

You are a bully, a troll and angry because you haven't been able to keep an ongoing gigilo thing alive. There was another gal from this board and two others who had the same problem you do, it just took time and she lost interest, plus she gave up drinking heavily which improved her lot a great deal.

SWYS, again you are having many of your impressions shaped by a 3rd world doctor who is not allowed to legally practice medicine in Europe. There are only 30 some university institutions outside of the US in which the medical degrees will be accepted so the diploma holder can sit for the medical license exam and be able to practice medicine in the USA without having to obtain further educatioin and endure an US based residency.

Physicians and specialists in UK don't have the qualifications to practice in the US without special endorcements from the Department of Health. While our privatized health care system does not serve all equally its vastly superior to the NHS.

SWYS, you will never live in Egypt, you will never divorce your husband for a Egyptian gigilo, and you have not stated on ES how many times you have actually visited Egypt and neither exactly where you went and what you did besides that darn Nile Cruise.

It could very well be you went for a 1 week cruise went home and became an authority using a very angry fustrated and unqualified social whore as this 3rd world doctor.

YEt you are so persistant.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] [Frown] pls pls pls!!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
Well done you, Doodle - many conrgratulations to you and your husband! Hope the time passes quickly until you're together again. So glad it all worked out so perfectly for you [Smile] Your photos are smashing, by the way [Big Grin]

What is that avatar ? where did you find it ? KFC ?!
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sono...no need to apologise - you have only been to Egypt what...three times, for short peiods? I don't claim to have your [Roll Eyes] unequalled expertise , having only spent a few years in total there. Most Egyptians don't know as much as you gleaned from three return flights, it seems, according to you. Your travel trips and theories on Egypt were once a source of laughter. It's old now, Sono....and you are getting older by the second....waiting to get back for a fourth trip.

[Roll Eyes] TRANSLATION OF SONO SPEAK: ''I SurReality, got it wrong again. The text posted shows I lied. I'm not evolved enough as a human being to admit the mistake, so I'll throw in a few churlish insults and stomp off''

SYWS, you are merely here not for any interest in Egypt but because you are bored and don't have anyone to connect with.

You are a bully, a troll and angry because you haven't been able to keep an ongoing gigilo thing alive. There was another gal from this board and two others who had the same problem you do, it just took time and she lost interest, plus she gave up drinking heavily which improved her lot a great deal.

SWYS, again you are having many of your impressions shaped by a 3rd world doctor who is not allowed to legally practice medicine in Europe. There are only 30 some university institutions outside of the US in which the medical degrees will be accepted so the diploma holder can sit for the medical license exam and be able to practice medicine in the USA without having to obtain further educatioin and endure an US based residency.

Physicians and specialists in UK don't have the qualifications to practice in the US without special endorcements from the Department of Health. While our privatized health care system does not serve all equally its vastly superior to the NHS.

SWYS, you will never live in Egypt, you will never divorce your husband for a Egyptian gigilo, and you have not stated on ES how many times you have actually visited Egypt and neither exactly where you went and what you did besides that darn Nile Cruise.

It could very well be you went for a 1 week cruise went home and became an authority using a very angry fustrated and unqualified social whore as this 3rd world doctor.

YEt you are so persistant.

Oh God, someone put the cuckoo back in it's box. Hysterical. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. [Big Grin] Sono, you are absolutely correct, for once....I'm shocked. [Eek!] I will never divorce my husband or leave him for an Egyptian 'gigolo', as we are very happy. Never have I been remotely interested in an Egyptian man, nor will I ever be...as I'm happy. You simply don't get that anyone could be or is content, as you have been so badly damaged in your life. Intsead, you wonder lonely as a clown, trolling for any sexual attention you can get online. I don't need to expand further on this, as your bad reputation says it all. You are a shameless fantasist who has lied about practically everyone on this board.

Your ludicrous theories make me laugh, but sadly, we've heard them all before. It's absolutely obvious that you have probably never left America, apart from three sad trips to Egypt, without your ex, wasn't it?. I don't need to justify the years of time I've spent there, to you - as you are bonkers. [Razz] It's not a competition. Egypt Search is open to everyone, (even people who have never been there)not just a sad woman who has been used by an Egyptian man, rejected and humiliated. Get over your rage with your mum, your husband, the world.

Do you realise how utterly crazy you appear, when you criticise the education of Egyptian doctors...yet you can't even spell gigolo? Nah, you don't, SurReality. Next time you invent stuff about me, make it original or shock us all and stick to facts, with proof. I'm absolutely bored with you. I was two Christmases ago. [Roll Eyes]

vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, Amy Johnson, is a psychotic prostitute whose own husband demanded their child be raised in a third world hell because even in the richest nation on earth, he knew she would be a horrible, unfit mother. Need I say more? If you have failed as a mother, you have failed as a human being. She is irredeemable and very sick.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But why would you especially choose this thread and in particualr choose to direct your vendetta towards doddlebug? [Confused]
Why not? I found her posts to be heinous and chose to respond so why does it matter if it's long after she posted it? Has she changed? Nope.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com