EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I don't know If love my fiance anymore...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I don't know If love my fiance anymore...
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't know how I feel anymore.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you got married already.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette ,

You really have a personality disorder !!!!

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No duhhhh that's why I am here waiting on his visa.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sameh I think you better stick with your disinterested, marginally cloistered girlfriend.

[Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will the real Josette please stand up?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

I am the real Josette bitch.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever whore, Enjoy Egypt [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette,
tell us ur story !!!

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
quote:

tsk tsk tsk LANGUAGE people!

Josette, what make you think you dont love him?

Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Egyptian_Sharm! :: hugs ::

Khadija, I didn't say anything wrong, she's just mad that she is a stupid whore. [Smile]

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
achemist wanna msn ?
Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egyptian_Sharm! :: hugs ::

Khadija, I didn't say anything wrong, she's just mad that she is a stupid whore. [Smile]

HA HA HA, ok I did not mean to laugh at that [Wink] hmm, maybe she just realize more things when she got to Egypt.
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think you should marry this man without telling him the truth about ditching him at the airport and having sex with the man you met on the airplane. Seriously. End it now if you can and go back home. You don't want to enter into something where kids come into the picture. Divorce is no day in the park.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yawn.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Josette, what about inventing a new character? Come on and spice it up a little!

BTW, did you check out your bowab yet? [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Whatever whore

[Big Grin]

Here is an example of the importance of punctuation. Alchemist, yous shouldn't have been offended. If Josette had said: "I'm the real Josette , bitch", then she would have meant you. But she didn't [Wink]

Read this:

A woman with her man is nothing

Read again:

A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

quote:
Whatever whore

[Big Grin]

Here is an example of the importance of punctuation. Alchemist, yous shouldn't have been offended. If Josette had said: "I'm the real Josette , bitch", then she would have meant you. But she didn't [Wink]

Read this:

A woman with her man is nothing

Read again:

A woman: without her, man is nothing.

and not:

A woman without her man, is nothing. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh , go shag youre self bitch

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what does waiting for his visa have to do with anything??
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Yorkshire you stinky slut.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheheheheehhe

yes, i stink. and you?
hehheehehehehehe

you are false, i have to truth today

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

josette, he stands a much better chance of getting a visa if you marry. Go get married now, you cannot carry on living with a man you are not married to in Egypt. Then apply for the visa. Once you are married you will feel differently about everything and a visa will not take long, honest [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
No I've already filed the I129F and I am not starting over. Besides it has already been approved we are just waiting on the interview etc.
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No I've already filed the I129F and I am not starting over. Besides it has already been approved we are just waiting on the interview etc.

Honestly Josette, why would you go ahead with the marriage when you just said you are not even sure how you feel about him now? Maybe you should think it over because if you marry this man and you don't truly love him you will just end up in an unhappy marriage and that wouldn't be good for either of you.
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
quote:

Honestly Josette, why would you go ahead with the marriage when you just said you are not even sure how you feel about him now? Maybe you should think it over because if you marry this man and you don't truly love him you will just end up in an unhappy marriage and that wouldn't be good for either of you.
He protects me and takes care of me and he makes love to me better than any other man. That is why I am going through with it.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

He protects me and takes care of me and he makes love to me better than any other man. That is why I am going through with it.
But isn't he loving a lie? Did you tell him what happened truthfully at the airport? Does he know about that?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you stated you are not sure...what gives either ur in or out of love with him.........have great sex is not an answer or taking advantage cause he is good to you. What happens when he finds out you slept with someone with a cute a**..........Trusting you will be no more for him.......Really think about it before you take the leap. Marriage is a commitment not something for awhile then change it like a job.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

you are SOO full of it !! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
alright magnona what i said in a paragraph u summed it up in 6 words u go girl!!!!!!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
you are SOO full of it !! [Roll Eyes]

magnona, you missed 'sh' from the last word [Wink]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

agreed
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He protects me and takes care of me and he makes love to me better than any other man. That is why I am going through with it. [/QB]

You dont sound American..... or even european

Western women are known for their independance..... they wouldnt stick around some man because he protects them & makes love to them [Roll Eyes]

you really are fake [Mad]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHAT you made love to another man ????????
oh yes i forgot the 1 with the cute ass

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I gotta throw this out, just on the off chance Hosette is not a retarded troll, but a real live slut, my number is: 1-800-VANILLAS-BOOTAY.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

You dont sound American..... or even european

Western women are known for their independance..... they wouldnt stick around some man because he protects them & makes love to them [Roll Eyes]
[/QB]

Cat, THIS has nothing do with with nationalities. People staying for different reasons in relationship.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Okay so is she married, planning to marry or shacking up, thinking she's married? What???? Don't you get a visa after you are already married? IS he now the husband or is he still the fiance????????? Honey if your going on with the story, at least get your stories right!!!!!!Don't mean to put you down but if you really love him, why are you so confused?
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com