EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Going to Egypt for sex, should tourists be barred from entry? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Going to Egypt for sex, should tourists be barred from entry?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Male and Female tourists who enter Egypt for the sole purpose of sex, should they be barred from entering Egypt?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh please [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kate.egypt@gmail.com
Member # 13200

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kate.egypt@gmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think of sex tourism places the last place I think of is Egypt.
Posts: 2 | From: La Jolla, California | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kate.egypt@gmail.com:
When I think of sex tourism places the last place I think of is Egypt.

http://www.albawaba.com/en/entertainment/210260/&searchWords=Luxor

And Egypt is a perfectly safe country with low crime?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that article has been discussed to death. My thoughts are sex tourism is when there is an unwilling participant or someone that has to take money for sex in order to survive and/or support a family, is that wrong, absolutely but for two consenting adults to do whatever they want to do and not hurting anyone else, whose business is it, really!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peach'S
Member # 13138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peach'S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OT:

Consider the driving urge between a man and a woman, the monomaniacal urge to achieve greater and greater penetration. Remember also that we are dealing with kryptonian muscles.

Superman would literally crush AL KAHINA'S body in his arms, while simultaneously ripping her open from crotch to sternum, gutting her like a trout.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
British women looking for sex on holiday go to Spain, Greece, Italy and Turkey. An older British women looking for a young man to marry would probably go to the Gambia or Turkey. Egypt barely flags on the radar.

Not one single person I know who's been to Egypt had ever thought of it for anything other than Pyramids, Temples and - in the last year or two - some luxury hotels down the Red Sea for sunbathing or diving and still don't because they have not had any experiences to change their minds.

I most certainly had no inkling of this when I first went to Egypt a couple of years ago, I found this forum months afterwards after a young friend of mine got involved with an Egyptian and stumbled on this forum when the two of them had started to get a bit serious. She had no idea of it all!

I don't think anyone's saying Egypt is perfectly safe, but compared to most of the big Western cities it is. Just look at the number of fatal stabbings of teenagers we've had in London in the past few weeks.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle16:
I think that article has been discussed to death. My thoughts are sex tourism is when there is an unwilling participant or someone that has to take money for sex in order to survive and/or support a family, is that wrong, absolutely but for two consenting adults to do whatever they want to do and not hurting anyone else, whose business is it, really!

So you think these luxor and Red Sea Resort boys are having consential sex? And these boys have sex with a foreigner without an expectation of being paid?

Yeah according to Egyptian societal mores having sex without marriage is considered wrong. When you are in Egypt you must behave accordingly.

I have no idea why foreigners think their mores and societal standards reign supreme the world over.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
British women looking for sex on holiday go to Spain, Greece, Italy and Turkey. An older British women looking for a young man to marry would probably go to the Gambia or Turkey. Egypt barely flags on the radar.

Not one single person I know who's been to Egypt had ever thought of it for anything other than Pyramids, Temples and - in the last year or two - some luxury hotels down the Red Sea for sunbathing or diving and still don't because they have not had any experiences to change their minds.

I most certainly had no inkling of this when I first went to Egypt a couple of years ago, I found this forum months afterwards after a young friend of mine got involved with an Egyptian and stumbled on this forum when the two of them had started to get a bit serious. She had no idea of it all!

I don't think anyone's saying Egypt is perfectly safe, but compared to most of the big Western cities it is. Just look at the number of fatal stabbings of teenagers we've had in London in the past few weeks.

Oldbag why is there a entire half page in "Rough Guide to Egypt" by lonely planet dedicated to the subject of sex tourism in Egypt? I have posted this excerpt several times.

And there is an entire chapter in a book that covers this, its written by Jessica Jacobs. I am trying to get myself out to the library that has this book. When I manage to get a copy of the chapter I will post excerpts.

Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so now my question is? Whatzup with the British men that all the British woman are going to other countries to find boyfriends/husbands and sexual partners. I had a British boyfriend once and he was a bit on the cold side, is that the problem or am I stereotyping?
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you're want the stereotypes. British men are cold and stuffy.

Egyptians: Hot, romantic, and well hung.

But I wouldn't know. I've never had a British man. I fell in love with my Egyptian for well....not those things. LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic has been discussed ad nauseum on here. Again, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom,is their business.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
The Rough Guide to Egypt
Fifth edition
written and researched by Dan Richardson
ISBN: 1-84353-505-3
Pg 347 sixth paragraph under ‘The tourism scene’.

Over the past decade, sex tourism has quietly become a way of life in Luxor, a ‘hidden’ industry that turns many of stereotypes of the sex trade inside out. Egyptian women and foreign heterosexual males are left on the sidelines as local men and boys get together with foreign women and gays in feluccas, bars and discos. Thousands of women have holiday romances in Luxor every year and word has got home, encouraging others to come. The exchange of sex for cash usually occurs under the guise of true love, with misled women spending money on their boyfriends or ‘husbands’ until their savings run out and the relationship hits the rocks – but enough foreigners blithely rent toyboys and settle into the scene for locals to make the point that neither side is innocent. Morality aside, it isn’t just their money that foreigners are risking or that Egyptians are bringing home to their families. HIV now exists on both sides of the river and AIDS could easily spread fast if nothing is done. Yet locals are in denial about the problem and tourists are hardly aware that it even exists.

When in Rome behave as the Romans do. When you go on vacation you haven't bought the right to violate a country's social norms and values.

soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thoughts? i would to ask one question? why you choose certain place if you want to get sex? in anywhere you can do it, but coz we have here in egypt bars and naked hotel which we hate so it's going to be easy for them but anyway ,if you like sex in egypt so the god damn you and the god willing you go to the HEll
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soma:
if you like sex in egypt so the god damn you and the god willing you go to the HEll

OK..Egyptian for sure [Big Grin]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
ROFL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no comment
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
The Rough Guide to Egypt
Fifth edition
written and researched by Dan Richardson
ISBN: 1-84353-505-3
Pg 347 sixth paragraph under ‘The tourism scene’.

Over the past decade, sex tourism has quietly become a way of life in Luxor, a ‘hidden’ industry that turns many of stereotypes of the sex trade inside out. Egyptian women and foreign heterosexual males are left on the sidelines as local men and boys get together with foreign women and gays in feluccas, bars and discos. Thousands of women have holiday romances in Luxor every year and word has got home, encouraging others to come. The exchange of sex for cash usually occurs under the guise of true love, with misled women spending money on their boyfriends or ‘husbands’ until their savings run out and the relationship hits the rocks – but enough foreigners blithely rent toyboys and settle into the scene for locals to make the point that neither side is innocent. Morality aside, it isn’t just their money that foreigners are risking or that Egyptians are bringing home to their families. HIV now exists on both sides of the river and AIDS could easily spread fast if nothing is done. Yet locals are in denial about the problem and tourists are hardly aware that it even exists.

When in Rome behave as the Romans do. When you go on vacation you haven't bought the right to violate a country's social norms and values.

Half a page in an 832 page book. THAT'S how important sex tourism is in Egypt! It may be one of your obsessions, sono, but it is completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is half a page in this book, but at the same time there are complete books regarding this phenomenon.
Well, the only thing to do is make it public. I don`t have any objections as long as both have the same expectations, it`s a kind of business appointment. Things are chancing in the case as described: under the guise of "true love".
So, make it public! Make sure that the world knows what is happening and why. So that there will be no misunderstanding about what to expect when a young man is playing his calculating game...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Male and Female tourists who enter Egypt for the sole purpose of sex, should they be barred from entering Egypt?

Do they actually put 'sex tourist' on the reason for entering when they fill in the landing card?

Sono, you are OBSESSED with sex, OBSESSED with the fact that some people are having it and you aren't.

If I wanted to go on holiday for sex, as has been said before, I would be off to Spain or Greece, not all the way to Egypt. You are so stupid woman. Most tourists go for the monuments, Egypt has a wonderful history you know, but I know you are not in the least bit interested in that so you assume no one else is, WRONG!!

Jane has half a page in Rough Guide too, does that mean everyone who goes to Egypt stays in her flats? Get a life woman!

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard the stereotype that Egyptians are well hung.

As far as I know, there are more women than men in the Western world. Plus, there tends to be a specific "stereotype" about the type of women who go on these "sex tours".

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find this type of sex tourist anywhere there are vacation resorts in developing countries. It's not just Egypt. Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. are the better-known ones for Americans. The most famous of which is author Terry McMillan, who got duped by a Jamaican guy 22 years her junior: marrying her, getting himself the green card, then declaring he was gay and seeking divorce.

Although *she* did make some $$$ with a book, "How Stella Got Her Groove Back."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0630052astella1.html

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do customs know what your intention is, upon entering their country? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was 'how stella got her groove on'? [Big Grin]
For women who go on vacation simply to get sex, well I think the vacation is first and foremost but they have a sexual addiction and can't do anything without involving sex.
Why people are so obsessed with this subject is beyond me, let it go already. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
How do customs know what your intention is, upon entering their country? [Roll Eyes]

They probably are already working on a series of questioneers specially geared toward this terribly [Big Grin] annoying problem.Those would be handled to each tourist(specially female)upon arriving to Cairo airport and before having their passport officially stamped.
[Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and there are some women who are not really interested in sex - with anyone, but are still 'entitled' to go on holidays where ever they want!!!

enough already ................

done to death etc ......................

move on ...................

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I can imagine what those questions would be Sashyra, [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would one go to an islamic country for hot sex with men who are supposed to be virgins [Confused] [Confused] I still cant understand this at all,doesnt make one bit of sense. How could one possibly have hot sex with a virgin [Confused] Why dont woman understand the culture of a society prior to go playing in their sandbox?? [Roll Eyes] .Yes, I ask alot of questions but this blows my mind, I find it hard to believe this whole sex tourism thing in egypt is real. [Eek!] [Eek!] If I was gonna go on a vacation with the idea of meeting a hottie to have an erotic vacation encounter with, it certainly wouldnt be to a country where the men dont know how to sex you up, and the ones that might are just players looking for a way out and look at western woman as whores. No thanks, gotta pass on that one, when my friends and I go to egypt, it will just be to see the pyramids and to explore a wonderful culture..........
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Why would one go to an islamic country for hot sex with men who are supposed to be virgins [Confused] [Confused] I still cant understand this at all,doesnt make one bit of sense. How could one possibly have hot sex with a virgin [Confused] Why dont woman understand the culture of a society prior to go playing in their sandbox?? [Roll Eyes] .Yes, I ask alot of questions but this blows my mind, I find it hard to believe this whole sex tourism thing in egypt is real. [Eek!] [Eek!] If I was gonna go on a vacation with the idea of meeting a hottie to have an erotic vacation encounter with, it certainly wouldnt be to a country where the men dont know how to sex you up, and the ones that might are just players looking for a way out and look at western woman as whores. No thanks, gotta pass on that one, when my friends and I go to egypt, it will just be to see the pyramids and to explore a wonderful culture..........

well said.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine if you will, youve worked hard all year, saving up your paid leave time, slogging through snow and misery half the year to get to work, every month tucking a few dollars away in a small travel fund, living responsibly, paying your bills and dreaming of the reward that hard work brings. Then it's February and you and 3 of your friends are booked on a flight to ______, and you have reservations in an amazing all inclusive resort on the beach.

You are parked on a chaise in the sun, 2 days travel apart from anyone and anything that will impact your "daily grind". You've bought new outfits, gone to the gym to look your best, and you are having a MARVELLOUS time with your girlfriends laughing and forgetting for a time about the bank note, the commute and real realtiosnhips. You are basically a glowing person of joy and relaxation.

One afternoon on the beach, a waiter stops by and offers you a cold sprite, (you do know that the resort owners hire specifically attractive men to work as waiters right?) he sees your tan skin, your happy face and relaxed demeanor. He offers to take you to a local disco later that night and you think to yourself, "How marvellous, I get to see a side of ________ that most tourists never see." After a night of rich food, laughter, the beautiful noise of being surrounded by native speakers, and of course... a few shots of tequila your waiter walks you back to your hotel. He lingers at the door, trailing one hand down your arm thanking you for the opportunity to spend such a pleasureable evening in the presence of such a beautiful woman. You smile and sigh, and then he leans in and kisses you.

Is that the goodnight or do you invite him in for some more adult conversation? Do you say to yourself, why not?

He wasn't dragged in chains to the door to be a sex slave, he hasn't asked for any monies, he isn't plying a trade.. he is simply "tasting all the fruit" that happens to come though port.

This scenario happens in place after place after place, resorts and cruises around the world, in fact I suspect that there have been people having sex for longer than I have been alive!

I took my gigalo with me to Egypt (heh) and while we were there I didn't find too many attractive men that I might say, "hey shag me baby". More the case of "hey, can I help you find a dentist?". BUT I did find Egypt incredibly sensual, and langourous, and foreign fromm my everyday life, and for that I am always grateful. For Himself it is home, for me is it a secret oasis that I have egress into because of my hubby. A far away paradise, where my real life doesn't intervene unles I choose it. No newspapers, no Market Index, no cell phones, no staff, no commute, just sleeping all day, lovemaking and dancing all night. So sex is a huge part of what happens when we go there, so call me a sex tourist. (HA!) Then again, I guess that because of all the sex we have at home, I could be called a sex tourist here too. Hmmmm... maybe what we are is healthy rational people, who don't really stand high enough on the order of perfection to cast shame or judgement onto situations and people we don't know.

Best to have your house in order at home Sono before you go taking on responsibility for the social morality of an entire nation. Until you are appointed "Guardian of all Egypts Dicks" it really isn't your battle. If you look close enough, it isn't even big enough to raise up an army over. The Muslim community appreciates your zeal I am sure, but I don't think they particularly need it. Plus.. is this community of women and men online really the ONLY platform you have for all your informed opinions? Doesn't the United Nations have a suggestion or comment box somewhere that you should be stuffing all this into?

I pray that one day...you find that sex isn't a weapon, it's an organic and natural part of being alive. If God didn't want us to have sex, he wouldn't have made it feel so good. You know.. your daughter will have a sexual awakening one day, and how will you have prepared her? Will you have tought her to hold intimacy as a chess piece? Will you have tought her self love and respect? Or will you beat her with the same tattered copy of the "Rough Guide to Egypt" that you beat others? Will she too be so afraid of intimacy that she will enter into destructive and demeaning relationships and regard her sex as a tool or weapon and not a precious part of herself? I pray that NOBODYS daughter is so intimidated by sex that they keep a pregnancy secret, or take ridiculous close up snapshots of their private bits in an attempt to seduce from a distance.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Those declaring they are bound to Sharm or Hurghada would be specially interrogated by a morality police squadron and searched heavily for profilactics. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

Those declaring they are bound to Sharm or Hurghada would be specially interrogated by a morality police squadron and searched heavily for profilactics. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
well I guess any lady traveling with any underwear other than white cotton briefs is highly suspect, not to mention lotions and creams. [Wink]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Thailand or the Phillipines? I think ppl should be barred from there first. The sex industry there involves children. I think that is more of a travesty than what goes down in Egypt.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
What about Thailand or the Phillipines? I think ppl should be barred from there first. The sex industry there involves children. I think that is more of a travesty than what goes down in Egypt.

Absolutely agree here.Now this is really something vile and scary. [Mad] [Frown] [Mad]

The Egypt thing is between consenting adults,so i don't see the issue.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Imagine if you will, youve worked hard all year, saving up your paid leave time, slogging through snow and misery half the year to get to work, every month tucking a few dollars away in a small travel fund, living responsibly, paying your bills and dreaming of the reward that hard work brings. Then it's February and you and 3 of your friends are booked on a flight to ______, and you have reservations in an amazing all inclusive resort on the beach.

You are parked on a chaise in the sun, 2 days travel apart from anyone and anything that will impact your "daily grind". You've bought new outfits, gone to the gym to look your best, and you are having a MARVELLOUS time with your girlfriends laughing and forgetting for a time about the bank note, the commute and real realtiosnhips. You are basically a glowing person of joy and relaxation.

One afternoon on the beach, a waiter stops by and offers you a cold sprite, (you do know that the resort owners hire specifically attractive men to work as waiters right?) he sees your tan skin, your happy face and relaxed demeanor. He offers to take you to a local disco later that night and you think to yourself, "How marvellous, I get to see a side of ________ that most tourists never see." After a night of rich food, laughter, the beautiful noise of being surrounded by native speakers, and of course... a few shots of tequila your waiter walks you back to your hotel. He lingers at the door, trailing one hand down your arm thanking you for the opportunity to spend such a pleasureable evening in the presence of such a beautiful woman. You smile and sigh, and then he leans in and kisses you.

Is that the goodnight or do you invite him in for some more adult conversation? Do you say to yourself, why not?

He wasn't dragged in chains to the door to be a sex slave, he hasn't asked for any monies, he isn't plying a trade.. he is simply "tasting all the fruit" that happens to come though port.

This scenario happens in place after place after place, resorts and cruises around the world, in fact I suspect that there have been people having sex for longer than I have been alive!

I took my gigalo with me to Egypt (heh) and while we were there I didn't find too many attractive men that I might say, "hey shag me baby". More the case of "hey, can I help you find a dentist?". BUT I did find Egypt incredibly sensual, and langourous, and foreign fromm my everyday life, and for that I am always grateful. For Himself it is home, for me is it a secret oasis that I have egress into because of my hubby. A far away paradise, where my real life doesn't intervene unles I choose it. No newspapers, no Market Index, no cell phones, no staff, no commute, just sleeping all day, lovemaking and dancing all night. So sex is a huge part of what happens when we go there, so call me a sex tourist. (HA!) Then again, I guess that because of all the sex we have at home, I could be called a sex tourist here too. Hmmmm... maybe what we are is healthy rational people, who don't really stand high enough on the order of perfection to cast shame or judgement onto situations and people we don't know.

Best to have your house in order at home Sono before you go taking on responsibility for the social morality of an entire nation. Until you are appointed "Guardian of all Egypts Dicks" it really isn't your battle. If you look close enough, it isn't even big enough to raise up an army over. The Muslim community appreciates your zeal I am sure, but I don't think they particularly need it. Plus.. is this community of women and men online really the ONLY platform you have for all your informed opinions? Doesn't the United Nations have a suggestion or comment box somewhere that you should be stuffing all this into?

I pray that one day...you find that sex isn't a weapon, it's an organic and natural part of being alive. If God didn't want us to have sex, he wouldn't have made it feel so good. You know.. your daughter will have a sexual awakening one day, and how will you have prepared her? Will you have tought her to hold intimacy as a chess piece? Will you have tought her self love and respect? Or will you beat her with the same tattered copy of the "Rough Guide to Egypt" that you beat others? Will she too be so afraid of intimacy that she will enter into destructive and demeaning relationships and regard her sex as a tool or weapon and not a precious part of herself? I pray that NOBODYS daughter is so intimidated by sex that they keep a pregnancy secret, or take ridiculous close up snapshots of their private bits in an attempt to seduce from a distance.

damn, bravo, I wish I had written that....
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Ditto!

Cosomo's the Queen. [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Dont forget Luxor, no one goes there for anything other than sex, anyone visiting there knows nothing about Ancient Thebes, the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak or Luxor Temples. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Absolutely agree here.Now this is really something vile and scary. [Mad] [Frown] [Mad]

It`s not. It is an eternal rumour: the streetchildren that are sold to rich Saoudi`s, Kuwaiti etc. Saoudi`s are also foreigners, btw!
It`s only a totally different case...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is possible to go on holiday not looking for sex but while you are there find the man of your dreams!
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the hell said anything about Saudis? Teenage girls/boys are also children. Anyone under 18 is a child IMO. Are you trying to say teenage prostitutes are a rumor? We have teenage prostitutes here in the states. It's no rumor.

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
quote:

It`s not. It is an eternal rumour: the streetchildren that are sold to rich Saoudi`s, Kuwaiti etc. Saoudi`s are also foreigners, btw!
It`s only a totally different case...

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most women do not go on holiday for SEX! That is totally wrong. I met my egyptian guy in Dubai and until I accidentally found this forum I knew nothing about Orfi marriages or guys looking for sex in Egypt! I was very surprised about this I still think this is more a man thing!! ie: Guys going abroad purely for sex than women.
Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
How many usernames on this board don't have a relationship with an Egyptian male?

How many foreign females who go to Egyppt and don't have a fling eventually?

How much of the workload of the USA, UK, Germany and so forth Embassies in Egypt are not relationship related?

Why is an entire town's leaders trying to curb marriage to foreigners?

More especially why are so many percentage-wise of ES's usernames foreign females with relationships with Egyptian males? Why so many threads about their Egyptian love interests?

Citizen, by the way I might have a different edition than yours.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was certainly the last thing on my mind when I went to Egypt. Didn,t expect to meet someone and fall in love. But I,m glad I did.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*How many usernames on this board don't have a relationship with an Egyptian male?

Isn't that how YOU got here? When I found Himself I was confronted with the fact that I knew NOTHIGN about the Egyptian culture, more specifically the Egyptian male. I knew ALL about the history and someof the politics, but I came to ES SPECIFICALLY to find a place where others like me could gather and "exchange notes" about our lives. I don't have the good fortune to live in Minnesota which is apparantly Little Egypt, so there aren't klatches in every library just waiting for a mixed marriage couple to jump in.

*How many foreign females who go to Egyppt and don't have a fling eventually?

*Do you have ANY statistics on how many DO? Here's a better question; How many women have flings in their lives?

*How much of the workload of the USA, UK, Germany and so forth Embassies in Egypt are not relationship related?
You really haven't got a clue what the function of an Embassy is do you? I would put the percentage at a low low 9%. Seriously.

*Why is an entire town's leaders trying to curb marriage to foreigners?

Bet they aren't, bet you found one article in the ENTERTAINMENT section of an online newsblog and are citing it ad nauseum as fact.

*More especially why are so many percentage-wise of ES's usernames foreign females with relationships with Egyptian males?

Umm because that is what the POINT fo this website is becoming. The site is adapting to the needs of its users, and THIS is where we come to find each other, touch base, and verify that in fact we aren't insane.

* Why so many threads about their Egyptian love interests?
What part of "Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat" are you missing here exactly?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems like an expensive way of getting laid when you can pop into the bar in town

--------------------
Noha

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
You can,t chose who you fall for. If it,s somebody in your local bar then fine, if it,s somebody abroad not as easy but if you love them you,ll cope
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
How many usernames on this board don't have a relationship with an Egyptian male?

How many foreign females who go to Egyppt and don't have a fling eventually?

How much of the workload of the USA, UK, Germany and so forth Embassies in Egypt are not relationship related?

Why is an entire town's leaders trying to curb marriage to foreigners?

More especially why are so many percentage-wise of ES's usernames foreign females with relationships with Egyptian males? Why so many threads about their Egyptian love interests?

Citizen, by the way I might have a different edition than yours.

DUHHHH!!! Did you not read the name of this forum its called EGYPT search, that means its related to EGYPT, duh. As there are also many females here its hardly surprising some have a relationship with Egy men. ****, there are even some EGYPTIANS here [Eek!]

You seem to forget, oh innocent sono, YOU ARE HERE TOO AND YOU TOO WERE MARRIED TO ONE! DUH!

And YOU are part of the trying to get an Egy man a stay in a western country, you loser!

pots, kettles, etc.

My God how come you are so thick after all those years in college?

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by audbod:
It is possible to go on holiday not looking for sex but while you are there find the man of your dreams!

Or the man that nightmares are made of! [Razz] You probably wont know the song, but I know smuckers or shebah will, I think it's called "what happens in mexico stays in mexico" or something like that [Big Grin] I highly doubt that meeting someone on vacation that you have sex with leads to a life long commitment, thats the stuff fantasies and movies are made with, not real life [Roll Eyes] Yes, I know there are woman in this forum who will protest loudly, but most of us know the outcome of these fantasies. Why a woman would get weak in the knees over a bunch of romantic drivel aimed at you by some sweet-talking gigalo who's been knocking knees with countless other vacationing females who are also romance deprived is beyond me.These arent words of love, and anyone who thinks they are have issues.They know what to say to get sex, so they say it.Nope, I definitely prefer an "Under the Tuscan Sun "over" Stella got her groove back" ......
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com