EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian Men and Sex (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Egyptian Men and Sex
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Nothing:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
CairoBug is right about it existing everywhere.

How does this even relate to the discussion at hand?

This is what I don't get. We're talking about Egypt and the Middle East, so how the hell did social unrest ELSEWHERE enter the equation?

Did Cairobug think I meant that social unrest only occurs in the Middle East?

How could he/she come to such a notion after reading my statement:

quote:
I'd even go so far as to say that alot of the social unrest which plagues the Middle East could likely be traced to the sexual frustration in the populations.
How much clearer can you get?

~Alistair

It was relevant to the conversation because somebody said that social unrest occurs all over the world - someone then said those countries socially in unrest in the middle east have america involved, to which I gave examples of other countries and how there is no involvement there. Just a side point. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Nothing:
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
I missed that completely “social unrest’. Where is the social unrest at?

Jordan
Morocco
Tunisia
Libya
Kuwait
Oman
Bahrain
Qatar
UAE
Egypt
Syria
Saudia Arabia

The only nations where there is major social unrest is Iraq a country occupied by the USA.

The others are:

Yemen (Shia rebels vs Government forces in Sa3da and previously South yemen rebels)
Sudan (southern Sudan vs North Sudan + darfur)
Lebanon (Shia vs Sunni/maronite unity

P.O.N educate yourself you are stigmatizing again! Some of us actually live/lived in Egypt, some of us actually live in the Middle East. Some of us actually know a whole lot about the middle east beyond your typical biased newscast.

Dunes, the term "Social unrest" is a very broad term which relates to social issues, rather than political..

And by social issues, I was mostly referring to the way in which women are treated in the Arab nations.

Now if you want to imply that women in Arab nations are generally treated well, similarly to how you attempt to imply that everything in the Middle East is all fine and dandy with the exception of a "few" nations, then go right ahead dude.

But anyone with sense knows the truth, and you DON'T need to live in the Middle East to form a valid opinion on this.

Certain things are simply undisputable due to overwhelming evidence.

Actually, despite the fact that you have alot of practical experience in the Arab nations, your opinion comes across as biased and uninformed.

It is clear that you're looking at the Arab World through the rose colored lenses of someone trying to discover part of his heritage, whereas Vanilla is just telling it like it is.

~Alistair

“And by social issues, I was mostly referring to the way in which women are treated in the Arab nations.”

How are Arab women being treated? Am I beating my wife? Are my neighbors beating their wives? Are my wives friends beaten?

What is this hideous perception? Arabs are moving back to Arab countries by the tens of thousands yearly. I think people like you fail to understand that Arabs are actually human beings and you fall for the media’s sensationalism. Everything that is not Western is evil and everything that is not western is exaggerated.

Stop the hate! Stop the ignorance against the Arab word and perhaps you should say Saudia Arabia or other Arab countries because you are stigmatizing the Arab world as a whole. You have gotten to used to it. Stop it Alistair. Please don’t say the Arab world anymore and group such because of the way people are treated in certain Arab countries.

You truly believe that my opinion is biased, have you read my posts over the years and my criticism of Arab governments and the Arab world? Fair is fair Alistair, try to be fair.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com