EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » If Someone Is Ruining Their Life? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If Someone Is Ruining Their Life?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! [Big Grin] Does anyone care about the initial subject?

what was it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...something about cherries? [Confused] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh yea, telling someone the truth, in a relationship that was the original subject.
I forgot too. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...something about cherries? [Confused] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What puzzles me is all those ladies who come online to tell us every single detail about their private lives and expect us to keep our mouth shut about it.

Would you just listen to yourselves for a moment?

"I met this guy online 3 days ago and now we're married and expecting our second child but he won't let me meet his mom because the building where she lives will collapse on our heads any moment now. I hope to get him a visa as soon as he gets out of jail for drug possession. Does anyone know how I can get him to brush his teeth because he smells disgusting on MSN? Alhamdulillah I found God and I am now Muslim and never drink or flash my flaps. I wear a 35-piece burqini. I am leaving my kids from a previous marriage to their fate and flying half the world to be with my husband. I WANT MY HUSBAND. GIVE ME MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW. My children can wait but it's a long story so they can wait long. I broke with my parents because they found dead people under my bed and want me to clean my house. IT'S MY HOUSE AND I'M DONE. How can we make sweet because my husband likes me shaved. That was a big sacrifice I'm telling ya; letting go of my moustache and all. He wants to call our baby Rehab. But that reminds me of where I grew up- and it wasn't a happy time. He's illiterate but I found him a job with a 50-figure salary as the right hand of Bill Gates- because Mr. Gates is too busy to wipe his own butt. Does anyone know how to send money to Shebin el-Crap? His uncle's neighbor's wife's grandmother is sick and needs money for an operation. Who are you to judge me ya losers? Jeez what a bunch of ***** on this site".

"Oh and I'm 56 and he's 12 and really next time we want a boy. Do you know how we can get a boy? I heard if he wore a sock on his head it would work. Anyone knows more tips, bitches?"

"And has anyone experienced this? I have a tree sticking out of my vagina. The drinking water in Egypt is horrible I'm telling ya. I went to the biggest Gynecologist in Egypt, Dr. Gofurself, and he said trees coming out of vaginae are due to the drinking water. He said no need to check my husband because from the look on his face he could tell the water ruined his appendix and coccyx. I WANT MY HUSBAND. GIVE ME MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW. But the tree is really in the way right now".

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
What puzzles me is all those ladies who come online to tell us every single detail about their private lives and expect us to keep our mouth shut about it.

"I met this guy online 3 days ago and now we're married and expecting our second child but he won't let me meet his mom because the building where she lives will collapse on our heads any moment now. I hope to get him a visa as soon as he gets out of jail for drug possession. Does anyone know how I can get him to brush his teeth because he smells disgusting on MSN? Alhamdulillah I found God and I am now Muslim and never drink or flash my flaps. I wear a 35-piece burqini. I am leaving my kids from a previous marriage to their fate and flying half the world to be with my husband. I WANT MY HUSBAND. GIVE ME MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW. My children can wait but it's a long story so they can wait long. I broke with my parents because they found dead people under my bed and want me to clean my house. IT'S MY HOUSE AND I'M DONE. How can we make sweet because my husband likes me shaved. That was a big sacrifice I'm telling ya; letting go of my moustache and all. He wants to call our baby Rehab. But that reminds me of where I grew up- and it wasn't a happy time. He's illiterate but I found him a job with a 50-figure salary as the right hand of Bill Gates- because Mr. Gates is too busy to wipe his own butt. Does anyone know how to send money to Shebin el-Crap? His uncle's neighbor's wife's grandmother is sick and needs money for an operation. Who are you to judge me ya losers? Jeez what a bunch of ***** on this site".

Double ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing ovation for MK! That sums it all up perfectly. Bravo. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I edited and added a sock..
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loooooooool (just wished you had added Dr.Oetker somewhere [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Alrighty.
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, MK - I was just about remaining in control, but the sock reference just tipped me over the edge [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Oh I have more. I just can't get enough.
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for giving me a good [Big Grin] after this bad days for me,MK!
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink cherry:
I know someone having an online 'romance' I was told this guy was going to marry this this girl, without even meeting her. And they did at Christmas, the lady spending a week in Egypt...One week!!!!!!
The only thing was he had been writing to a friend of mine the same time as writing to her. My friend had no intention of taking up his offer of love and marriage she just wanted to have a wide mix of friends.
I wanted so much to worn this woman, and that it would be wise to slow down and get to know the guy and Egypt. But after reading some of her thoughts and ideas on this and other sites, I conclude she is a bit of a control freak and would not listen to anyone who might have more information,than she would like to hear. I have watched others on here try to advise her.....Now I will just stay in the back ground with my mouth firmly shut [Frown]

Just curious....how is your mouth firmly shut? Seems like you have some passive agressive behavior if you ask me. Why would you say anything at all on a public forum where you know this woman frequents instead of telling her directly in an indescreet fashion?

Perhaps maybe because by posting this out in the open you can try to shock her and make it seem as though her husband was decieving her before they were married, when in reality they could have already discussed this other person amoung tons of other issues before tying the knot?

Why do this at all to embarass the person in a public manner, unless perhaps your own situation is so depressing that maybe you want to try to bring others down with you? Pretty low and disgusting if you ask me.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"Oh and I'm 56 and he's 12 and really next time we want a boy. Do you know how we can get a boy? I heard if he wore a sock on his head it would work. Anyone knows more tips, bitches?"

"And has anyone experienced this? I have a tree sticking out of my vagina. The drinking water in Egypt is horrible I'm telling ya. I went to the biggest Gynecologist in Egypt, Dr. Gofurself, and he said trees coming out of vaginae are due to the drinking water. He said no need to check my husband because from the look on his face he could tell the water ruined his appendix and coccyx. I WANT MY HUSBAND. GIVE ME MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW. But the tree is really in the way right now".

LOL Omg, can I please be the first to nominate this post as best post of all time on ES? Please.....(I'm wiping tears...) [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME FROM LAUGHING??????????????????
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Who Says That
Member # 13963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Who Says That     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
I know someone having an online 'romance' I was told this guy was going to marry this this girl, without even meeting her. And they did at Christmas, the lady spending a week in Egypt...One week!!!!!!
The only thing was he had been writing to a friend of mine the same time as writing to her. My friend had no intention of taking up his offer of love and marriage she just wanted to have a wide mix of friends.
I wanted so much to worn this woman, and that it would be wise to slow down and get to know the guy and Egypt. But after reading some of her thoughts and ideas on this and other sites, I conclude she is a bit of a control freak and would not listen to anyone who might have more information,than she would like to hear. I have watched others on here try to advise her.....Now I will just stay in the back ground with my mouth firmly shut [Frown]

Just curious....how is your mouth firmly shut? Seems like you have some passive agressive behavior if you ask me. Why would you say anything at all on a public forum where you know this woman frequents instead of telling her directly in an indescreet fashion?

Perhaps maybe because by posting this out in the open you can try to shock her and make it seem as though her husband was decieving her before they were married, when in reality they could have already discussed this other person amoung tons of other issues before tying the knot?

Why do this at all to embarass the person in a public manner, unless perhaps your own situation is so depressing that maybe you want to try to bring others down with you? Pretty low and disgusting if you ask me.

Seems like Cherry is keeping her mouth shut now. She can't stand the heat? She only posts drive-by attacks and then goes off to spread more nasty bullshi!?

If you are all trying for The Most Vile and Malicious award, you've won.

Doodlebug, these nasty wenches are so not worth it.

Posts: 6 | From: Sonora | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Om Bubblemouth:
quote:

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME FROM LAUGHING??????????????????
Me, too. I have copy and saved this to my pc, if I get into a bad mood I can just read it anytime and get a big [Big Grin] .
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Talking of, ''nasty wenches''it's too too funny that Doodlebug appeared on this thread. La la la. [Big Grin] Me thinks Pink Cherry struck a nerve. [Big Grin]
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know anyone on this board.

I had posted from my personal experience. As it turns out (after reading through this thread again) there could be a resemblance to others who have written on here.

As I say I do not know either by mail, or in person anyone on here. Therefore I feel all your bitter comments are misplaced about me

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Talking of, ''nasty wenches''it's too too funny that Doodlebug appeared on this thread. La la la. [Big Grin] Me thinks Pink Cherry struck a nerve. [Big Grin]

I think you have a point there.. [Smile]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFPMSL,, VB.

p.s.

I SMELL FISH...

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Who Says That:
LovedOne, Alchemist,

Pulling out the old, you're-new-so-you-can't- possibly-post-anything-meaningful argument?

If I pull out my whanger, would you argue with it?
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG...MK, your post is spot on! hilarious!!!

i have a question...is one's life actually RUINED by a cheating spouse??? cause if so, i might as well cash my chips in now and head for the spirit in the sky. ruined?? that's a big word. i mean, my hair got ruined once at prom because of the rain. that sucked - there was no fixing that up-do. but my life? RUINED by a cheating man? ha! as if.

we all go thru heartaches and heartbreaks...many of us cheat, many of us are cheated on...it's not the end of the world...these are all learning experiences...yes, they can hurt, but we do get over them...and children (i think there was mention at one point that kid(s) were involved??) ...children are resilient...they get thru it too...look at someone like Dave Pelzer...if he could get thru his life of terrible abuse, i think we can get thru some cheating spouses!

the heck with it...if you care enough to tell a friend you think their spouse is cheating or that their situation is unhealthy...speak up! it's not going to end an everlasting friendship; a real and strong friendship...

anyway, those are my two piastres!

back to work!

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:

I think you have a point there.. [Smile]
that's bull that you don't know anyone and you know it. I know EXACTLY who you are. I'll leave it at that out of respect for both my husband and yours.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:

Oh my, Mrs Aggressive - Doodlebugs is saying that this must be about her? [Eek!] Surely, her Egyptian wouldn't have had cyber relations with that woman , [Roll Eyes] so why the big drama? According to the Doodle, her twice-met husband should have had his visa about now. She assured MK that he would be with her in a month or two . Two weeks to go and he will be starting the near six figure job she has lined up for him. Some people are never happy, it seems. [Razz]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

you're slippin' there. you left out a few [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] and [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Happy? [Razz]

You've slipped quite a bit yourself, Doodle - as those on VJ are happy to point out. A near six figure salary on ES drops 60k between message boards! [Big Grin]

Doodlebug VJ, '' I fully intend on supporting him for a good year or so. His first job here will most likely bring home about $40k/year...''

You truly are one of the most foolish women ever to have posted here. Have you booked and paid for his flight yet? Better be quick, he has what, two weeks to go, according to what you told ES? Or did you just make that up too?

doodlebug
Member # 11649

I'm not playing with you this month hon [Smile] I wish you all the best and happiness that this world can give you. I really mean that.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Oh, you really don't! [Smile] I guess that is a no then - Doodle's part-time barber, part-time beauty products salesman hasn't got a visa. Drat, you'll just have to pay some illegal immigrant to fix your hair and mow the lawn, until he arrives. Is that omelette on your face, Doodle?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com