EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The funniest thing your man has done

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The funniest thing your man has done
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would anyone like to share something that just made them laugh so much?
I have 2 that comes to mind. When I was in Egypt I brought 2 love cards with me. I put them in the side table next to the bed. Well my husband wrote and gave me my own cards. He said he picked them out. I couldn;t believe we could pick the same cards out. So, I went in the table and their was his 2 cards still their. We both hid them in the same place.
The 2nd was I was teaching him what #1 and #2 was on the phone. He said he needed to use the bathroom. So I asked him you have to go #1 or #2?
He said Elizabeth, I have to do all of the numbers. I laughed so hard!

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one day walid went to mail me somethin and his brother went with him well on thier way home walid had a bottle of perfume that they would not let him send to me at the post office
the were crossin the street and his bro walks slow
and this car almost hit his brother well the driver ggot out and started sayin bad crap to walid about his brother and mother
so walid took the bottle of perfume and cracked the man over the head with it needless to say the man needed stitches geeez then egyptian man protect their moms hard core if someone said to me go f yr mom or mother fer ids say yrs too but not fight lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats pretty funny. yes don't ever talk about their mother with middle easterns in general.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well last weekend me and my fine Pali guy were in bed...we been dating a while and finally, well, you know. my cat well she was kinda jealous i think. she was sitting on the window sill staring at him then leaped up and jumped right on the back of his head! he almost hit the ceiling she scared him so bad and i just layed there shaking with laughter.
years ago my ex husband and I went fishing...i hated it and wanted to leave when this little stupid 1 pound fish pulled his dumb azz into the water and he got all cut up, then it bit his toe.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i filmed my husband dancing soooo funny to livin la vida loca while getting changed i often say i will post on you tube but he wouldn't be happy haha
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
well last weekend me and my fine Pali guy were in bed...we been dating a while and finally, well, you know. my cat well she was kinda jealous i think. she was sitting on the window sill staring at him then leaped up and jumped right on the back of his head! he almost hit the ceiling she scared him so bad and i just layed there shaking with laughter.
years ago my ex husband and I went fishing...i hated it and wanted to leave when this little stupid 1 pound fish pulled his dumb azz into the water and he got all cut up, then it bit his toe.

?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the ? for... cant read? u'r only 18, what do u know. grow some chest hair, then question me.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure it wasn't another dream ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

?
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he was reading tigerlily post and he started vomiting...i knew it was from what she writes...even so sympathetic for him but i kept laughing hahahaha
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

you sure he didn't look at you and vomit?
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katiapolska you are not doing youself any favours love - rise above it! I don't think this forum is for posting offensive messages? Maybe judgmental, opinionated narrow minded and even cynical but not offensive, so please Katiapolska take a chill pill [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by habeeby:
Katiapolska you are not doing youself any favours love - rise above it! I don't think this forum is for posting offensive messages? Maybe judgmental, opinionated narrow minded and even cynical but not offensive, so please Katiapolska take a chill pill [Roll Eyes]

iam sorry if i offended you by what i wrote but iam not a frequent poster dear but a very good reader of the post and i didnt expect the attack on a questionb by the way they did..anyway i apologise
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

tigerlily where are you?
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
katiapolska agree with what you are saying to a certain extent - you should not have been attacked the way you were, and there is a small click of people that support each other in ridiculing others, but when you return the attack you are appear as they do - a bully - i have told you 'rise above it' be the better person [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com